The Secret Love: A Cedric Dig...

By Lizzie_Lolly45

"I like you. It's doesn't feel like its nothing anymore." He said to the young brown hair caramel eyed girl i... More

Chapter 1: Quiditch World Cup
Chapter 2: Triwizard Tournament
Chapter 3: Plan of Action
Chapter 4: Plans to be Successful
Chapter 5: 4 Champions
Chapter 6: Midnight Note
Chapter 7: First Task and Revealing Stories
Chapter 8: Newspaper Relationships
Chapter 9: I'm Always There For You
Chapter 10: Date Drama
Chapter 11: Yule Ball
Chapter 12: Love Rebels
Chapter 13: It's Our Secert
Chapter 14: The Second Task to Love
Chapter 16: Tell The Truth The Hard Way
Chapter 17: The Truth and a Hogsmade Day
Chapter 18: Wanting More
Chapter 19: Conflict with Girls
Chapter 20: What's Stopping Us?
Chapter 21: Before The Storm
Chapter 22: The Third Task
Chapter 23/Ending 1: The Hurricane Hit
Chapter 24/Ending 2: The Rolling Black Clouds Hit
Chapter 25/The Final Ending: The Sun Comes Out
Chapter 26/Final Ending pt. 2: Cedmione Forever<3
Final Author's Note/The End
New CEDMIONE STORY!

Chapter 15: All I want is You

3.5K 59 12
By Lizzie_Lolly45

Rated: M for sexual actions
   Hermione saw herself with Cedric in the library in the walls of books around the both of them. Kissing one another for some seems like forever. Life is only them together. Long deep and hungry kisses from each other. Cedric then softly kissed Hermione's face all around. Hermione felt the urge to do more with him. Seems like nothing could go wrong in their lovely time together.

Suddenly, Hermione slowly tore apart from him. She stood their staring at the abyss of nothing.

"Are you alright Hermione?" Cedric asked while tapping her.

"Cedric," she said as she looked into his eyes. "I don't feel good." But after she said that, she fell to the ground.

Hermione jolted up in the arms of Cedric and her arm jolted into his face.

"Hermione? What was that for." He said rubbing his nose where he got smacked in.

Hermione looked around to se she was in the Room of Requirement on the bed they were both on. She remembered that they went to bed together instead of leaving because they were going have to separate. She had a nightmare of loosing him.

"Uh, that was nothing. Sorry about your nose." Hermione said.

"It's alright, I've seen worse." Cedric responded.

"What happened?"

"Carson was in the library once and books fell on him. He was alright by the way. It was about five books. Max ran into a wall which we don't know how he did but he did. Lukas on the other hand, Lynzie accidentally swung her arm into Lukas' face and he got a bloody nose. That was weird to see."

"Well..." Hermione said half widen eyes. "That's a story."

"Well, what's your story? I told you mine."

"I had a dream I left you. Well I died actually."

"You know what?" Cedric said as he wrapped his arms around her waist holding her light. "Even though this tournament I'm in is difficult and many have got seriously injured, I'm never leaving you."

Hermione cuddled more in his arms wrapped around her and warm.

"Did you know what you got yourself into when you entered?" Hermione asked.

"I know no one has died but have got seriously injured and that's why it's been one hundred years since the last tournament and I know it's a chance to prove who you are." Cedric responded.

"How did we get to this point?" Hermione paused in silence before speaking.

"We did this a lot." Cedric said before kissing her deep.

They were there and the deep kisses they did always got deeper. Every minute was worth everything for each other. Hermione pulled Cedric onto her laying down on the bed. Wanting to touch him on every part of him. Cedric let his hands go to her loose tank top pushing up to the bottom of her breasts. Touching her stomach and around her back that was arching from the bed.

"Cedric." Hermione whispered. "Cedric, sit up."

Cedric sat up and Hermione sat up after him. Both staring at each other.

"I know what your thinking." Cedric said. "I can guess what you want to do."

"Only if you want to." Hermione responded.

"Yes."

Hermione's hands went to the bottom of his shirt, aiding him to take it off. Cedric got off the bed and stripped himself out of his clothing while Hermione did the same only sitting on the bed.

"Why do we do this? I ask myself this ever since we did it for the first time in like forever." Hermione out of the blue asked.

Cedric got on the bed next to her who was only half striped out of they clothing.

"I say it's because we love each other." Cedric said in response as he inched his fingers down her side. He then tucked his fingers under her waistband and panties and slid them both down her legs. "I love you more than anything in the world."

Seeing each other naked. Once wasn't enough to see it. They wanted each other again and again. Their clothes were on a pile next to the bed they were on.

Carefully, he pinched her nipples then. He licked and sucked her breasts tasting the smart beauty. Cedric spread her thighs apart for him. He carefully put his weight on Hermione but she pulled him onto her wanting to feel everything. She spread her thighs more wanting more of him. Cedric sucked her neck before thrusting into her with a response of Hermione letting her cry out a bit. He felt her tightness around his body. Wanting to know everything and feel everything. Giving soft kisses on her neck as she was moaning his name after each thrust he gave her. Each harder thrust meant a louder and more high pitched moan. Cedric then sat up to see Hermione glistening with sweat with a sweet small smile on her face.

Sitting in between her spread out thighs, he traced his fingers down the path down her neck, to her throat, to the valley of her breasts and on her stomach. His fingers then stroked her thighs. Then he slowly went back on her for one light kiss on the lips while his right hand was cupping her sex. Hermione wiped the beads of sweat that were still falling from his face away.

"All I want is you." Cedric whispered in her ear. "You are my girl. No one is ever going to act the same around you."

"I want you to do something." Hermione mumbled in return. "I want to you taste me so I'm always going to be yours."

Cedric sat up and looked at her in confusion.

"Really?" He asked not sure if she wanted that to happen.

Hermione nodded in reply not regretting any of her decisions with him around.

Cedric moved his hand that was cupping her sex and let both of his hands intrude her sex before he went in. Not even a tingle felt in Hermione's stomach as his fingers went in and out of her. She lets out a moan every time his fingers went into her. He removed his hands and placed them on her thighs. He then buried his face between her legs and slipped his tongue inside of her. Hermione moaned softly when he entered inside of her. His tongue moved so easily inside of her. Being able to stroke her inner walls, the tip massaged her G-spot and was able to push against it. Hermione let out a cry. Stroking her sweet spot roughly with the loud cries from the Gryffindor girl. As she arched her back, her juices came to his mouth and he sucked as much juice as he could inhale. He sat up licking his lips and looking into her eyes.

"Was it worth it?" Hermione asked with a sweet smile following after that.

"Yeah." He responded back. "Want to be done?"

Hermione nodded in response as she was sweaty but every moment was worth wild. Cedric got up and tossed Hermione her pajamas while he changed back into his.

Both changed, they ended up sleeping together in the bed they were on. One peaceful night with the craziest memories.
~~~~~
    "He seriously asked you out?" Ginny asked in shocked while Hermione and Ginny were eating breakfast together on a Saturday morning.

    "It was a couple of days before the Second Task." Hermione responded back.

    "And you broke rules?" Ginny whispered. "You went into the Hufflepuff common room?"

   "Yes I did."

   "What was it like?" Ginny asked with widen eyes as she cut a piece of her pancake.

   "Imagine a common room that's yellow and has many plants in it near the kitchen."

   "I can see it."

   "Well that's what it was like."

   "I can't believe you would ever break a rule like that."

   "I can't either."

   "He's literally the best boyfriend ever."

   "Well we've only known each other for eight months now."

   "You guys are the next best couple in the whole school."

   "Oh come on Ginny, it's not that kind of relationship."

   "It's Cedric and you. Literally the best two together. Cedmione is what you two should be called."

   "Ginny, stop."

   "I'm just saying."

   Hermione then had that thought in her head. Cedmione? Who would ever like that?

Summary: Cedric and Hermione's second sneak out night went higher. Juices that was once hidden was then given to one. What was the night signaling them? Will Cedric and Hermione's friends find out? Does this change the view of one another.

AN: Well, I hope you liked it. I'm sorry I couldn't post earlier. We are going on an Alaskan Cruise and we are leaving on Thursday and it's Monday. I'll be back the 30th of July. Hope you enjoy. Vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

920 41 6
[EDITED] [BOOK ONE] In Hermione Granger's fourth year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, she finds herself falling for the most popular...
34.9K 531 37
{Started: 30/01/2020 Finshed:15/03/2020} "Why did you left? Why did you left me?" Draco asked while rubbing fingers through her hair "I had to. I cou...
8.8K 315 26
[COMPLETE] [BOOK TWO] Sequel to Undo Time After coming back from the dead, Cedric has to go into hiding from the death eaters and Voldemort. And h...
2.4K 111 24
This is my first story so sorry if it's not that good. A little background info: you are a fourth year at Hogwarts and a Gryffindor, you zone out a l...