The Possessive Gang Leaders P...

By 90sxroses

I sit down on my bike looking around the school parking lot. Listening to music, I stand up begin to walk thr... More

Fleeing
Arriving
Feels Like Home To Me
Bumping Into Them
Meeting New Friends, The Ass, and the Dumb Blonde Bimbo
Dante King
My First Fight and The Weirdo
Thank You So Damn Much
More Than My Damn House
Buy You A Rose
Night Weirdo
Im Not Jealous
I Am Not Jealous, I Am Territorial
AG Days
What Did The Locker Do To You?!?!
Someday
Britt
Feedback Please
Filler
A Bad Dream and Some Sleep Dialling
Dante Pov. Bonus Chap!
Barging
Two Unannounced Visits
MAYWETHER WON!
Taking A Picture For The Moment
:(
Sleepover
Finding Shit Out
Apology
class/class part two/follow me
Really Long Chapter XP; The Meeting
A Bit Of Info
Auditorium
Rescue Gone Fucked Up
Retarded Alex
You're supposed to blame and hate me
Crowded Morning
PLZZZZ
RANT CUZ IM PISSED
Caught
Caught pt. 2
Stressed Out
END OF THE BOOK
💞💞💞
The Ride
Streets (Pt 1.)
Streets (Pt 2.)
Clashing
Background (Long ass chapter)
Finally home and happy
Read Or Ill Cry

Underestimateing is Considered Rude in Most Social Situations

72.6K 1.4K 277
By 90sxroses

"So, first I'm going to ask you some questions, alright?" James asked and I nodded.
We were still standing, and I had my hands stuffed in my hoodie pocket. The three men were starting at me intensely. Ron was eyeing me, as though he was trying to find a weakness. The shirtless guy in basketball shorts was checking me out. James still thought this was some sort of joke.

"Have you ever fought before?"

"Yes."

He looks taken aback slightly. "Professionally?"

"No."

"Okay. Do you have things like different clothes and wrap?"

"I just moved here this afternoon, and it was a rushed move. So I didn't have time to pack much. I have money and I'm going shopping tomorrow."

"I see. Tell me about these fights you were in." He smirked as though he had caught me.

"Well, it was similar to professional fights. Except no managers and we fought in random places. For example, behind the gym, dark alleys, in different people's back yards, basically anywhere we could find were we weren't caught." I replied.

"Okay, what about your fights?" He asked.

"I've never lost. I've fought men two to three times my size and still one. Everyone thought they could beat me because I'm a short, little, white girl. You acted the same way. I walked in and you give me looks as though I just signed my death wish. Youre still acting like that. Hell yeah, I'm short. But I know what I'm doing." I finish with a sigh.

They looked at me like I just kicked a cat. Which, I probably would because they are Nast as fuck.

Suddenly James let's out a deep laugh and claps his hands. "I like you! Now, let's see what you got!" The shirtless guy comes up. "This is Mack. Also know as Knock Out. You'll fight him and then we'll talk." I nod. "Step in the ring."

I turn towards the ring and take off my hoodie. I throw it on the floor next to the ring before I jump in the ring. Mack jumps in and he jumps up and down, hitting his fists together.

"I'll go easy on you pretty." He smiles and winks at me.

Rolling my eyes, I respond. "No need."

He smirks. "Okay, when you hear the bell, begin." James speaks up.

I get into a fighting position. My right foot slightly in front of my left. My fists in front of my chin. My fists are loose and my thumbs are wrapped around my knuckles. I bounce on my toes.

The bell rings. Mack puts more of his weight on his back foot. He comes near me slowly. I go to the left and forward. He moves straight from forward again. He comes for my left side. I quickly side step, slide behind him, kick right above his left knee.

He falls on his knees. I knee him in the back and he falls forward. He rolls over and quickly gets up. I do a right hook that lands on his nose, kick him in the right side, then to his left leg. He falls.

He kicks my feet and I fall on my back. He's over me in an instant. He pins both my hands above my head.

"Just tap out sweet heart." He says and smiles.

I grin before headbutting him. Hard. I then bring my knee up and he rolls over and I'm on him.

I land a few jabs to his face. He then yells, "I tap! I tap!" Grinning wickedly, I get up and am met with shocked stares. They look from me to Mack.

He has a busted lip, a cut below the eye, and I bleeding nose. He jumps out.

Crossing my arms, I smirk.

"Damn." One of the men mumbles.

James runs a hand down his face. "Terry. Go get the paperwork." A man stumbles off to get the paperwork.

After sighing many papers...

"So, what was your boxing name?" James said leaning back in his chair. We were all - except for Mack - in James's office. I was seated in the only other chair, which was across James's desk. The other men stood around.

"Red." Crossing my legs. He raises an eyebrow.

"That's a rare name. In all my years I've heard things like, 'skull Crusher,' or 'Lotus,' or 'Bruiser,' but never have I heard 'Red.'" he slightly chuckles.

Looking at my hands I smirk, "Then again, I'm sure you also haven't had a 17 year old, 5'5 girl make a 6'4, broad muscular man tap out." He chuckled.

"True. But there are also first for everything. So, Red, when can you start?" He smiled.

"When's the next fight?"

"Tomorrow at seven it is then. But come an hour and a half early for warm up. Ron, is going to be your trainer. He'll show you were you'll actually fight."

"What if I already have a trainer?" I lean back in my chair and raise my eyebrow.

"Well, I guess you have a new one." He says. I nod. "Terry, go get her I.D card, her keys, and her papers." Again, the man wandered off to get the things. "Ron will explain everything."

I stand up and follow Ron out. Before we head out of the gym, I grab my hoodie and put it on. He walk me to a door right across from the one I came in. It had a wall of lockers, bathroom stalls to the left, and more lockers to the right.

"When you get changed, for work out, you'll get changed in here." I nod. He leads me to the other side of the gym with another door. It had a scanner next to it.

He pulled out some key, and unlocked it. Witch a click it unlocked, and access to the other side was granted. We entered to see a flight of stairs. We ran up. "This is the way you'll get to the gym from the bar." I mumbled a got ya.

We entered the loud bar. Then, we went right, and about 15 feet away, is another door. To men guarded it. We walked past them and entered. Just another hallway. We walked down this one and it was long as fuck.

Finally another door, another scanner. We entered, and damn!!! It was huge. There was a huge boxing ring in the middle, and a bunch of space. There was two boxes at the back. Two doors to the right and one to the left.

"The door to the left is a staircase to the gym. To the right are locker rooms. One for us and one for visitors. And fair warning, you're one of two girls here. The other one though is 6'3 and has more bronze than brain." I laugh slightly.

Suddenly, Terry shows up holding things in his hand. "Here." He hands the things to Ron and walks off.

When he's gone, I ask, "Socially awkward?"

"Yep." He sighs. "Anyways, this is your I.D card," he holds up a card with my name, and boxing name on it. "Then these are your keys to your locker, gym, and into the locker room." He shows me each key. "And these are your papers." I nod and grab the things as he hands them to me.

"There's a list of everything you need. Also, I need your phone so we can get ahold of you." Nodding I unlock my phone, pull up my contacts and hand it to him.

He hands it back, and I see James's contact, and his.

"Remember, here, tomorrow, 6." I nod. "See you tomorrow." He says. I walk off and out.

I was exiting the way I came. I had walked out to see there was no longer a line.

"Girlie!" I turn around and see Jarred and the two guards. "How'd it go?"

I show them my I.D, "Pretty well, I'd say."

"Red? Damn that's cool! Who'd you fight?!?" Jarred asks.

"Mack." His face lights up.

"Good! That guys an arrogant ass." The guard with green hair says.

"I didn't think you had it in you girly, but nice job." The other guard says.

"Thanks, but under estimating is considered rude in most social situations." I say sweetly before turning to walk away.

~¢~¢~¢~¢~¢~¢~¢~'¢~~¢~¢~¢~¢~¢~¢

Hey guys!

What'd you think of this chapter?

Thanks for reading!

Vote.
Comment.
Follow.

Byeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

        - Crazy_Red_Warrior

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

551K 20.1K 72
*Completed* "No smart move.. I suppose I can trust you on this.." He said in his deep voice leaving my hand.He didn't need to tell me that.. I was so...
73.8K 1.2K 39
C̺͆O̺͆M̺͆P̺͆L̺͆E̺͆T̺͆E̺͆D̺͆ Started ~ October 27, 2020 Ended ~ January 30, 2021 ~ Started editing ~ March 11, 2021 End Editing ~ April 27, 2021 ****...
6.7K 371 20
"Hey! She already said she was sorry. What more do you want?!" I screamed loudly in his face. His face turned from angry to shocked. No one had ever...
72.6K 1.6K 48
⚠️W̶A̶R̶N̶I̶N̶G̶⚠️ So this book is from my old account and is finished here. So don't say this was copied *Thanks* C̺͆O̺͆M̺͆P̺͆L̺͆E̺͆T̺͆E̺͆ (B͟O͟O͟K͟...