Mystic Life (Saeyoung X Reade...

By Celestial-Red

4 Days for you to fall in love with me... 7 Days until it starts all over... That was supposed to be it right... More

???
Chapter 1: Reset
Chapter 2: Operation Honey Buddha Chips!
Chapter 3: New Girl
Chapter 4: Hello~
Chapter 5: Ring Ring
Chapter 6: MC?
Chapter 7: Photo Session!
Chapter 8: Play
Chapter 9: Not So Good Morning
Chapter 10: coffee shop
Chapter 11: Visit
Chapter 12: News
Chapter 13: Get ready!
Chapter 14: Gallery
Chapter 15: lets talk
Chapter 16: Stroll
Chapter 17: Bowling!
Chapter 18: Discussion
Chapter 19: Car Ride
Chapter 20: Good morning!
Chapter 21: Let's Play!
Chapter 22: Dinner for two?
Chapter 24: Outfit: ✔!
Chapter 25: Assistant Y/n
Chapter 26: A Long Day and Some Coffee
Chapter 27: You What???
Chapter 28: His Reasons
Chapter 29: Ready!? Wow!
Chapter 30: Saeyoung?
Chapter 31: What Happened?...
Chapter 32: ...
Chapter 33: Your Words
Chapter 34: Time
Chapter 35: Christmas!
???

Chapter 23: News!

8.1K 370 496
By Celestial-Red

H-H-He kissed me!!

On the lips

Contact

Mouth to mouth

Holy shit!

You thought as you freaked out.

I can't go to sleep like this! I'm too awake!!

You decided to get comfy in bed and turn on the TV and tried to get distracted but instead, you started thinking.

What does this mean? Does he like me? Or was it just in the moment? It was pretty dark....

Even if he did like me...do I like him?

You looked at your TV screen and noticed they were playing 'How I met your mother' but didn't really pay much attention.

But I like Nathan. Right? We've been together since the beginning.

But then again Saeyoung is so damn adorable and real. People would kill to know the great 707 is a real person.

You sighed as you couldn't make up your mind.

I should just roll with it and act like nothing happened. That might be for the best...

You sighed for about the thousands time today and turned off the TV. It was time to get some shut-eye.

~

You slammed your alarm clock off and sat up on your bed, but then laid back down.

*Riiiiing, Riiiiing*

Sounded your phone.

Must be Yoosung

You reached your hand out and picked up your phone.

"Hello?" You said all groggy like.

"Morning MC!" He said happily. You looked confused for a second.

"Huh? MC? My name is-" You stopped yourself before you could slip up.

You had gotten confused since the RFA members knew you as MC and Y/n. It was difficult to know which person you are when you talking to them.

"Huh??" Yoosung said on the other line.

"Oh! Sorry, Yoosung! I um... I thought you were my other friend calling me.." You tried to come up with a good excuse.

"It's okay, how are you?"

"Good, I'm finally on my week break from college.

"That's good to hear! Oh, I probably shouldn't call you during this week shouldn't I?" He said a bit saddened.

"It's no problem if you want, you can call me to talk and I'll just go back to sleep right after."

"Haha okay. So, anything new?"

"Well, the electricity went out at my place for a while but I fixed the problem. And V passed by my place to drop off the RFA invitation." You said as you got out of bed and walked to the living room table and picked up said invitation.

"You got it?! That's great! I really can't wait to see you MC." He said joyfully.

"Yeah, me too Yoosung."

"Oh and MC, can I tell you something?"

"Sure, I'm all ears." You said casually.

"Well, I just wanted to say, thanks for helping us out. You really are a kind-hearted person." You started to flush a light shade of pink.

"I-It's nothing really, I just like helping out." You waved it off.

"And by the way, I apologize in advance if I do something stupid the day of the party....and the rest of the days after that." Yoosung chuckled a bit at the end.

"Haha, no problem. I should be saying the same thing." You joked along with him.

"Oh! I have to get going, I've got an exam today so I have to get to class early."

"Okay, good luck Yoosung!" You cheered.

"Thanks! Bye~!"

As you got your breakfast ready, you looked at the invitation.

So this is really happening...

*RIIIIIIING RIIING!*

You jumped a bit and quickly picked up your phone.

"H-Hello?"

"Y/n? Thank goodness you answered." Jumin said in a tired voice.

"Jumin? Hi, is everything okay?" You asked in a worried tone.

"Huh? Oh, sort of. Assistant Kang is still not coming to work since she decided to stay with her mother a while longer so I'm left with no assistant."

"That's too bad, can't you hire someone to fill her in?"

"Apparently no one wants to take a job that will only last 5 days." He said completely exasperated. You were about to say something but Jumin beat you to it. "That's why I called you. Do you think you could fill in for her?"

"M-Me?? I don't think I'm the right person for the job Jumin. I've never been an assistant for anything and I don't know the first thing about it.."

"All you would have to do is tell me what's next on my schedule that's already prepared and take notes when needed to. I can't do that while I work and I constantly mix up my working hours. It will only be for 5 days and the pay is 200$ per day; Full-time."

Wow, that's a lot of money...

"I would love to take the offer since I'm on my week vacation from college but I still have to work at my part-time job."

"I see. Then I will send you a notice excusing you from your work for this week." He said bluntly.

"You can do that?"

"I'm Jumin Han, I can do anything." He laughs a bit at the end. You couldn't help but smile and laugh along at his 'joke'. "So is this a yes?" He asked.

"Hahaha...hummmm, sure. When would I start?" You asked while getting a cup of juice.

"Now, I'll send over a car to pick you up once you send me your address. The driver will also have the notice and will stop by your work to drop it off, then you will come to my house to get your uniform. Any questions?" You felt your head spinning from all this sudden information.

"Um......I think I got it all down?" You said more like a question.

"Good, so I'll be seeing you soon. Goodbye." Jumin quickly hung up leaving you dumbfounded.

"An assistant huh? Ironic..." You said out loud to no one in particular. You started typing your address and sent it to Jumin.

You finished eating breakfast and now you were getting your things ready but then you hear your doorbell ring. 

Damn these people are fast.

That's my cue.

You thought as you got your purse and headed out

"Are you miss Y/n?" The chauffeur asked.

"Yup!" He walked over to the car door and opens it for you. You thank him and enter the car.

~

"Here is the notice miss." The chauffeur handed you a paper with a bunch of words on it and a fancy signature and stamp at the end.

You gave out a long whistle at it.

After quickly reading said paper. You thought that it was very well written and this would not only let you get the week off but also get paid for it! Score!!!

"We're here miss." You looked out the polarised window and saw the store 'Passion Pastries.'

"Thank you! I'll be right back." You got out of the car and walked over to the counter.

"Hey, Brenda!" You greeted.

"Oh! Hey Y/n, are you here for your shift?" She asked as she cleaned countertop.

"Not really, is the boss here? I need to talk to him." You said in a more serious voice.

"He's not here right now, he'll be coming here later today, why? Is something wrong?"

"Aw man, I just need to give this letter to him."

"If you want, I can give it to him." Brenda said with a cute smile.

"That'd be great! Thanks Brenda!" You handed her the envelope with said letter.

"No problem! See you around!" You waved goodbye but as you were reaching the door

"Y/n? What are you doing here? Didn't you have the night shift today?" Nathan asked confused by your presence.

"Huh? Oh about that...I'm not going to be here this week."

"What? Why? Did something happen??" Nathan was starting to panic.

"I sort of got another job?" Nathan looked at you with no expression in particular but then leaned to a side and called out to Brenda.

"I'm quitting!"

"What?!" You looked at him as if he were crazy. "No no! It'll only be for this week so I came by to drop off a notice of absence for he boss! That's all!" You explained.

"Oh....Nevermind Brenda!"

"I wasn't really paying attention to what was happening anyways." She answered with a chuckle.

"Anyways...I'd better get going, they're waiting for me outside.

"Oh...okay." Nathan's voice was noticeably sad.

"But I'll still try and stop by every now and then! It's not forever Nathan so don't worry, I'll be coming back." You reassured him with a smile. Nathan still felt bad about you being gone but managed to crack a side smile.

"Alright,  so where are you working?"

"I'm going to be an assistant for a guy that runs the Cheriz company. Jumin Han, the guy with black hair that you met at the bowling place?" You tried to jog his memory.

"That guy runs a company?!" Nathan was shocked and pissed off at the same time. He and Jumin didn't start on the right foot the first time they met so knowing that you were going to work for him was a bit irritating.

"Yup, I've gotta get going. See you later Nathan!" You have him a quick hug and then make your way back to the car.

You could feel that today was going to be a long day...

~Scarlett-Red~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

561K 12.8K 86
Mystic Messenger OneShots ~~ Requests: Closed *I don't own any of the characters I write about. They belong to Cheritz, the Mystic Messenger creators*
1.1K 17 10
Falling in love with other men Paying attention to other people than him He got sick of it and did something about it ⚠️This will 100% have spoilers...
69.4K 2.6K 14
A girl who loves games finds a game called Mystic Messenger. She plays it all the time and has played the routes multiple times for each character. ...
41.7K 665 39
Mystic Messenger one shots and sometimes scenarios! I no longer take requests !I do not own Mystic Messenger or any of the characters mentioned! Cove...