RWBY Fanfic • |War for Remnan...

By BillNyeTheRWBYGuy

Remnant, 1946: Forming the United Vassel Kingdoms or a little more simply called 'the Allies', the kingdoms... More

Character RE-introduction
Prologue: Salem's Lot
Chapter 1: Power
Chapter 2: Y/N's New Regiment
Chapter 3: New Clique
Chapter 4: Das Deutsch Staubminen Industrie
Chapter 5: Recalled
Chapter 6: Halftrack Cover
Chapter 7: The Village
Chapter 9: The Weapon From Hell
Chapter 10: Defence of the Village
Chapter 11: The Vacuo Campaign
Cool Drawing
Chapter 12: Defending the Village
Chapter 13: Defending the Village Pt. 2
Chapter 14: Leuchtturm-Zitadelle/Beacon Citadel
Sabaton-'Wehrmacht' Pseudo ReWrite.
Chapter 15: Emperor of the Tigers
Chapter 14: Run-ins
Chapter 15: Calm Before The Storm
Chapter 16: Battle for Beacon Citadel
Chapter 17: Unfortunate Turn of Events
Chapter 18: Der Panzerzug
Sabaton-To Hell and Back Pseudo Rewrite. (Sorry)
Chapter 19: Semblance of the Dead
Chapter 20: The Real Bomb
Chapter 21: Battle for the Airfield
Chapter 22: Pride Comes Before The Fall
The Final Book...

Chapter 8: Germany's Reckoning

1.4K 27 17
By BillNyeTheRWBYGuy

Ruby: That thing's amazing! Look at it!

Russel: I know right?

Yang: How in the hell did the Nazis build that thing so fast?

Russel: This is where things will get kind of personal for you guys... The tower itself is partially made of the remnants of Beacon Academy, I've seen it being built.

Blake: But why would they make it out of Beacon? It's all destroyed.

Russel: I don't know much but I know it's kind of like symbolism, Beacon Academy was a monument of peace, the
'Nutzees' come, bomb it into oblivion, take what's left of it and transform it into something meant for war.

Ruby: Ohhh, I get it now. It's kind of sad. Seeing Beacon Tower again, but all evil and stuff.

Weiss: So, if we're able to discover a weakness in it's structure, Atlas military will be able to bring it down?

Russel: Yeah basically. I hope...

As Russel finished, Boyd Travers ran up to the group, seemingly panicked. Very panicked.

Travers: Girls, and guy. We have a bit of trouble.

Blake: How big is the problem corporal?

Travers: Erhm... Let's just say... Battalion-sized?

Yang: No...

Todd: The Corporal's right. We have a small battalion of maybe 300-350 Germans, with some armoured vehicles scanning the area for the missing patrolling group we destroyed earlier.

Militiaman: The Germans are coming back again!?

Ruby: Well corporal, you don't have to worry. We're huntresses, and our mission is to help people, we'll help with fighting the Nazis.

Yang: Even of your boyf-

Ruby: Shut up Yang!!

Y/N's POV 1 day ago.

Y/N: Here ist ze Dust jou requested Mien Führer.

I handed him at least 3 crates full of dust ready to use for out new regiments.

Fegelein: Ahhh, wunderbar... Jou vurk miricles Y/N you know?

Richtofen: Mien Führer, ze Nuklearwaffeprototyp ist ready for testing! Ve have selected a spot in the Remnant sea to test ze waffe!

This gave Fegelein a surprised look on his face, he gasped and stood up with his hands on the tabletop,

Fegelein: Mien gott! Really? It ist ready?

Y/N: Vat ist das Nuklearwaffeprototyp Mien Führer?

This got me curious, the Führer never told us about a Nuklearwaffen research.

Fegelein: Deutschland's reckoning my son... Deutschland's reckoning... Jou are velcome zoo join in the overseeing of ze test firing tomorrow.

Y/N: Okay mien Führer, I am very interested to see zis weapon's povar in action.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 138 20
The land of remnant With four different countries within it. There is Atlas, mistral, Vacuo and vail. On the verge of war the royals make one last c...
819 16 19
In the world of remnant,All we knew about a civil war happen between humans and faunus. Beneath the shadows lies an ultimate life form that is becomi...
7.6K 196 19
Remnant. A world full of legends that have forged humanity in its four kingdoms: Vale, Vacuo, Mistral and Atlas. The man, born from the dust was stro...
6.1K 117 12
Remnant. A world of wonder but also horrors. Humans and Faunus beseeched by the creatures of darkness called the Grimm. Surrounded by darkness that l...