New Game New Rules

Av tiaaaa11

Player's Game | Book II | #wattys2020 Tiana Cross and Andrew Harvey have now graduated from High School set... Mer

New Game. New Rules
1 - New Life. New Beginning
2 - Long Day?
3 - Thinking
4 - The Ride
5 - Same. But Different
6 - Happy, Yet Nervous
7 - Warning Bells
8 - Falling
10 - Almost Home
11 - Hearing Things
12 - A Chance
13 - Family Reunion
14 - Reunited
15 - Guest?
16 - Games
17 - Play the Game
18 - Play Along
19 - Breathless
20 - Playing
21 - Talking
22 - Safe
23 - Smile
24 - Trust Me?
25 - Found
26 - Regrets
27 - Shouldn't Say
28 - Snatched
29 - Hidden Secrets
30 - I Dare You.
31 - For You
32 - Shame and Smiles
33 - Staling
34 - Never Happened
35 - Close
36 - Let That Slid
37 - According to Plan
38 - Take You
39 - Fight for You
40 - Deserve Nothing
41 - Saved
42 - Sentimental Decisions
43 - Happy Chances
44 - Closure
Epilogue

9 - Set Him Straight

14.1K 521 207
Av tiaaaa11

- - -

Tia's Perspective

"I saw him again!" Andrea yells as she attacks me with a hug. I was taken back but luckily I managed to steady my fall and somehow wrap my arms around her. I laugh pulling away to see Bianca and Mimi shaking their heads. Soon Ivan joins the chatter with us girls I notice Mimi's cheeks brighten and a smile spread her cheeks. I form a knowing smile as they talk because once upon a time, I was the same.

"W-What?" I say snapping out of my daze, backing away from Andrea's snapping fingers.

"I was telling you something very exciting when you zoned out" she exclaims. I laugh and shake my head, I take her hand and pull her to sit next to me as the others soon join us. I missed this, I missed sitting with friends and getting together as we catch up on the latest gossip and easing into the big dramas. These are one of the things that I miss with Maria, Liv and Diana. Lucky for me I get to see them really soon.

"Okay, so what where you saying? Who did you see?"

"Well-" Andrea begins flicking her hair away, her cheeks turn bright red and I give her a teasing smirk, she rolls her eyes and shoves my shoulder making me laugh. "Remember about that guy I was telling you about. Well we have been seeing each other for three weeks now. I saw him today"

I gush as Bianca soon joins in. "Did she tell you about the guy she met?" Andrea slaps her arm and Bianca shuts her mouth closed. "He took me to an amazing restaurant last night and then we went dancing at a club. and -" I gush again and she shrugs.  "-if you came you would have seen what he looks like, he surprised me with this" She shows the golden charm necklace around her neck and I lean closer to look at it, my eyes widen and I place my hand to my heart.

"He promised me he won't ever leave or forget me"

"How long have you been going out?" I ask again. She fiddles with her necklace with a smile. "Three weeks and three days now" I nod.

"Are you finally going to tell us who he is or you going to keep him hidden in your pants?" Bianca says, making myself and Ivan laugh. Andrea glears at her and slaps her shoulder. "I was kidding"

We laugh but regardless Andrea pulls out her phone "lucky for the all of you, we took photos"

 Andrea grins showing her photos; she looks down at her phone and placed it in the centre of the table. Ivan, Bianca and I both jump out of our seats to grab the phone, but Bianca was quick to snatch it up "bitch" Ivan and I mutter, Bianca smirks flicking her short hair "thanks babes"
We laugh, huddling around Bianca. I gasp when I see the first picture "No way" I breath. Bianca pinches the screen and zooms up to Andrea and the boy's face where they are dancing. He has his arms wrapped around Andrea's waist as his head is dipped to her neck.

"This is the guy?" Bianca asks looking up at Andrea, she nods her head but her eyes well up with sudden worry. "Why, what's wrong?" Bianca eyes drift to mine and opens her mouth not knowing what to say. Bianca cleared her throat and slid to the next photo where it is just as worse; she shook her head and I look down at it walking away from the phone.

"I can't believe this!" I scream with anger rushing through my body.

I turn around and sit next to Andrea placing my hands on her shoulders "that my friend, is-was one of my friends since high school-" I notice Ivan stiffen and his eyes dart towards us; I pull my hands away and stand to my feet pacing up and down. "-Jarred Scott, is dating  my best friend Diana who is back home"

"What?" Andrea breaths I turn around to her blue eyes suddenly water "I'm the other women? H- His cheating on me?" I throw my hands in the air and stand from my seat. Not only is he cheating on Diana but on Andrea too, he probably has another girl lurking around.

Anger rose above me as I mentally question Diana. Why didn't she call to tell me? Why didn't anyone tell me? Who the fuck is Jarred to do something so fucking low? Jarred cheated Diana once in high school and he begged me not to say anything, but I was stupid not to. Now he is sleeping around behind her shoulder and I don't think the guys know back home. I knew deep down Jarred was no good for Diana, I remember having a great feeling he was never to be trusted and yet we all accepted him in our group.

 But what's worse Diana accepted him in her heart. I ball my hands into fist wanting to hurt him to what he has done to Diana and now Andrea I'm going to cut him. I snap back into reality and rush over to Andrea as tears down her face while Bianca, Mimi and Ivan comfort her. I shake my head and pull Andrea into a tight hug.

"He was always such a fucking asshole" I say through my gritted teeth. "Don't worry. I'm going to set him straight" I promise.

"Andrea!" Nickola shouts in alarm, he rushes over as Andrea stands to her feet shaking her head franticly. "What happened? Are you okay? What's wrong?" Nickola rants as he examines his sister as if she was wounded, he pulls her into a hug and I hear him take a relived breath. She pushes him away. "Jarred, he-"

"He what?" Nickola says whipping her tears away. "He is cheating on me" she cries. A flash of relief washed over Nickola and he pulls Andrea to his chest again. "What I tell you about him. You never listen to me" He says. I blink as I remember memories of Andre and I, it all ended in a big argument but we still ended up in some sort of happiness. 

I quickly gather my things and shove them in my bag and slung it on my shoulder. "Andrea" I say, she faces me with teary eyes I pull her into a hug again, "don't you worry okay; I'm going to set him straight" she nods on my shoulder and I pull away. Before I can go anywhere Nickola wraps his giant hand around my wrist causing me to halt in my steps, I turn around and those big green eyes look into mine as if he was trying to tell me something. For a moment he gaps his mouth to say something but nothing comes out.

"Where are you going?" He whispered.

"That asshole needs a good talking to" I tug on his hand pulling him towards me "and we are going to set him straight" he pulls his arm away and shakes his head. Fear and hurt flashed his eyes he looks towards Andrea and pulls her close. 

"I can't leave my sister alone. Not at this stage, at least"

"Nickola! I can take care of myself for fuck sake. Be my brother and cut that asshole who broke my heart"

I was taken back at her outburst and so was everyone else, Andrea take a breath and hugs her brother pulling away quickly. "I'm going to stay at Bianca's tonight?" she turns he head towards her in question and Bianca nods quickly. Nickola studies her for a moment and she blinks three times; Nickola sighs and nods his head. "Fine. Fine"

If I knew better, something worse is happening around us, some sort of secret maybe hiding behind us but I couldn't quit work it out. "Da stojs natre so zakucini vrati"
(Stay inside with locked doors)  I crease my eyebrows in concussion locked doors, what for?  Nickola turns and faces me catching me off guard and takes my hand tugging me out the door.

***

"Don't worry about anything Andrea; I'll take care of everything. For you and Diana I'm chopping dick today" I say hoping to lift a smile. Thankfully she lets out a laugh and runs towards me throwing her arms around me and Nickola too "I love you guys" 

"I'm driving" Nickola says, pulling me towards his car. The determination in him made my heart race it only made him seem more stronger, more brave. I take a breath when he tugged me closer "come on beautiful, I have an asshole to kill" the seriousness that dripped out from his voice sent shivers down my spine where only made him seem more powerful than he is. 

His hand dug inside his jean pocket pulling out a Camaro key.

Grate. First Andrew, now Nickola. Is there anything more to remind me of the past? 

Nickola pulled open the door waiting rather impatiently for me to get inside,  I eye him for a moment dazed by his figure; he raises his eyebrow. "Let's go beautiful" I cross my arms over my chest, stopping the rapid beating when he calls me beautiful.  "Do you know where you are going?" 

"No but you can give me directions" Nickola smiled, I shake my head making his smile drop.

"Let's take my car" I say, I don't want to get into this car and drive down memory lane as the memorise flash of the things that Andrew and I did in his Camaro; they were good thing, they were really good things. I feel my hairs stick up on my skin and I shiver and the feeling. 

I let out a yelp when I was suddenly scooped off the ground and magically ended up in the front seat of a 2017 all black Camaro. The door was slammed closed I see Nickola strutting over to the other side, he opened his door and jumped in as a swift of his cologne hit my nose. Nickola smirked and started his engine. "This will be fun" 

 I was left in a never ending reminder of the memories I once had; yeah... super fun. I roll my eyes and look out the window watching my beautiful BMW slid past "What about my car?". Nickola turns the curb and out the school parking lot. "What about it?"

"Well it's going to be here all night and by the time we get home it will be here for days" 

"It will be fine. Ivan can drive it home" Nickola smiles, I sigh and cross my arms over my chest "But I have my key, genius" Nickola laughs throwing his head back. "He knows how to car jack and hot-wire a car. It's easy beautiful"

I shake my head with a gapped mouth not knowing what to say. Nickola take a glance in my direction and  takes my hand in his. "Have a little trust in me Babe" 

Babe. BABE! Only Andrew ever calls me Babe; only he makes the flutter in my stomach, only he ever made me blush. "Don't call me that" I looking around his car to distract myself; the car is clean and tidy, it smells like Nickola and it represents him. "Sorry Babe" 

I look at him with annoyance and watch as he throws on a pair of sunglasses with his other hand, turning him into something I would see in a magazine it was way to much. I look out the window and suddenly we are already driving on the free way; Nickola gently squeezes my hand. "Do I have you'er trust beautiful?"

There is this saying ; you should never brake a promise, trust and someone's heart. My life turned around when I put all my trust Alexander and  I regret ever putting my trust in him. He broke my heart and trust, as well as a promise that I thought he would keep. He never did. Soon Andrew came into my life turning my life right back around; turning me back to happier self and giving the love I actually dissevered;  

All Andrew had ever done is left a giant hole in my hart and broke all our promises that we have made. But that never stopped me from loving him. All my trust and love is all stored away for Andrew and I can't seem to give any of my trust away. I smile at Nickola nodding my head stiffly. "I trust you Nickola" 

Jarred doesn't know what's coming, he won't see it coming when Nickola punches him in the face leaving him unconscious and he definitely won't see it coming when I  kick him in the nuts; Twice for each nut one for Andrea and the other for Diana. "We're going to set Jarred straight" I spit. Nickola smirks and takes my hand in his intertwining our fingers together 

"Yeah we are beautiful" 

***

The sunset just in time as we arrived Jarred's house; it wasn't very dark you could see the yellow of the sun blending in with the shadows of the night small stars twinkled above us as if they where cheering us on. Nickola parked a few houses down and shut off his engine turning to me with a smirk. "Ready?" he asked flicking out a single blade pocket knife.

 My eyes widen as my face paled, I gasp. "We aren't actually going to kill him you sicko!" I hiss grabbing the pocket knife throwing it in the back seat. Nickola laughs historically clutching on to his stomach. "You should have seen you'er face. Priceless" He wipes a fake tear. I slap him in the face getting him to intently to shut up, he glares at me for a moment causing me to take a sharp breath, he then cracked into another laugh. 

"Don't do that you asshole" I raise my hand to hit him again when only he catches it in mid air. "I'm sorry" his voice is low and husky. My heart hammers against my chest as he inched closer as he runs his fingers down my arm. "Nick" I breath, he hums softly as his eyes flickered to my lips. "The plan" I managed to say. He shook his head and sighed kissing my cheek instead, lingering for a second.

"The thing you do to me, beautiful. You are something else" He murmured on my skin. Nickola pulls away and instant he was back to his serious self. "We knock on his door, and as soon as he opens it. I punch him in the face and then as soon as he drops to the ground you'll will kick him the balls" He explained the plan about a hundred times now. 

I nod feeling the determination and adrenaline kick into my body. "Let's go"

We bang on the door four times and kicked until Jarred got his lazy ass up from bed. We hear shouting and yelling from the inside and Nickola and I look at each other with a smirk, we crack our knuckles and as soon as the door opened, Jarred eyes turn wide as soon as he see's me and Nickola standing. "Tia your ba-" 

Jarred landed on the ground with a painful thud before he can utter a word. He groans in pain as he cupped his bloody nose, we step inside closing the door behind us. "Save it asshole, this was meant to be a warm welcome but then I hear you have been cheating on Diana and Andrea?" I yell. 

"W-What? How do you know Andrea, and who the fuck are you to come in my house accusing me of shit" Jarred yells as he stood up to his feet; "who the fuck is this?" He spits as his eyes dart to Nickola "did I sleep with you'er girlfriend or something" Again a punch was thrown to Jarred's face causing him to fall on the ground. 

"Worse, you slept with my sister" This time I kick him in the balls. One for Andrea. Jarred groans in pain clutching on to his sack. "You crazy bit-" Another punch was thrown to Jarred thank to Nickola "Shut up!" he yells.  

 "How could you do this to both of my best friends? I knew you were no good, but we let you in anyways Jarred! Diana let you in, you stupid asshole!" I kick him twice as hard causing his to scream.  

Nickola grabs Jarrad by the collar of his shirt and painfully pins him to the wall. "If you ever come close to Diana or Andrea again, I swear to God, I will kill you and feed you to my wolves" Nickola says dangerously low. The fire in his eyes rised turning him into what I imagined Damon Salvatore from The Vampier Diaries. I shiver at the thought and point at Jarred. 

"You got that, sweetie?" I ask seriously. Jarred nods his head and raises his arms in defence

"o-o-okay"

Nickola and I both smirk and drop Jarred to the ground "Good" we both say in sync. "Nice seeing you Jarred" I say, opening the door and stepping out with Nickola following. "Bye Now" Nickola says and shut the door. We run down to the car quickly speeding away. I still have a winning grin and a proud face on. We  just beat up the asshole who was cheating on my best friends.

"OH MY GOD!" I say with a whole lot of adrenaline and jump up and down in my seat; I turn my body to Nickola who is grinning and laughing as well "That was the best fight I have ever been in" he said in between his laughter.  

"I can't believe we actually did that! I have never done something like in my life" I say with an amazed face. "You know how long I wanted to do that to him?" I breath. Nickola takes my hand in his laughing. "I can tell beautiful"  I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him into a hug. 

"Thank you" 

"It's okay, I need to drive. Thank me later, with a kiss" he teased glancing in my direction. I laugh and turn his head kissing his lips. "Thank you" Nickola takes my hand and gently squeezes me gently. "Where to now?" he asked kissing my knuckle, I smile and slump down in my chair with a happy sigh. 

"Home. My house" 

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

Complicated Av Kearaboo

Ungdomsfiksjon

1.3M 36.5K 54
"What you said hurt, asshole. What did you think would happen?" I yell in his face. I'm so angry that I could most definitely shove his face into the...
242K 10.9K 80
❝ You make this messed-up world look so much more beautiful. ❞ Gathering me in his arms, he pulled me close -- his lips seeking mine hungrily. ──────...
238K 6.7K 36
*Book one in the bad boy series* *TBBG Sequel up now* *UNDER MAJOR EDITING* Thea and Bella have always been best friends. Yet they are polar oppos...
Break Point Av Reggie

Mysterium / Thriller

3.7K 201 27
Kaya a working physiatrist finds the dark world of her husband and is determined to find his true love. *** Kaya Higgins is a working physiatrist a...