Adulation / h.s

Por writingsbyesmee

And if you let go, I'll float towards the sun, I'm stronger 'cause you fill me up. But when the fear comes, A... Mais

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37 (Sexual Content).
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
The Last Chapter.

59

7.5K 221 27
Por writingsbyesmee

- PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU READ THE CHAPTER -

So, I decided instead of ending the book on the last chapter and doing a sequel I'm going to do it all in one big book (yes i realise this will make the book have like 100+ chapters but I thought you guys might want that with this story rather than switching to another..)

So yes, that's what I've decided as I love writing about Harry & Rosie and I don't want to distract the story and do a new book with a different cover etc. So sorry if you thought you would be getting away quickly - you aren't, there's still so much in store for them both.

Yes, this will skip ahead to around one year later or so. I'm not doing it in exact months/years but its around a year later in their relationship. I decided this just because we already saw them going into a relationship the first time so I thought it would only be boring to read them during the beginning again if you get what I mean? This time it'll be different as there's different dynamics to them and they're older and mature and actually c o m m u n i c a t e with each other.

Thank you for reading this, I just want you all up to date and you're all apart of this so I want you in the Rosie & Harry loop :)

Let me know your thoughts & opinions, I always love reading your comments!

Es xo.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- A year or so later -

"Is that everything?" Harry asked wrapping his arm around Rosie's waist.

She smiled looking around their kitchen. "I think so. We're officially moved in."

He kissed her neck. "Finally,"

Rosie laughed as they cuddled. It had been a process for them to move in together. Rosie quit her job in the school as an advisor when the magazine offered her full time work, amazing pay and a great job. She was the head of the young teen section in the magazine and online.

They decided to live together as Rosie travelled into central London for meetings and general work duties but a large percentage of her time would be at home in her office writing. With Harry also located mainly in central London it only made sense that they found somewhere together and that it would be closer to their work places.

Rosie had from the start told Harry that she wouldn't settle for anywhere; she wanted the dream. Harry had made sure the dream house was bought but not without a few arguments here and there about who would pay but they worked through it.

They had found the dream house, but they'd had work done to it. When they bought it, it was a three bedroom, spacious home with plenty of light. Now, after having the work they wanted done to it, it was a four bedroom property. They had extended it but using the same brick as the house so it didn't look odd in any way.

They had the kitchen completely ripped out and a new one put in, the garden was landscaped and made to look like an actual garden - the owners before took no care or pride in it. They had painted all bedrooms before deciding which would be theirs. It had an office for Rosie to work in, and Harry took a bedroom as his office. The third and fourth bedrooms were made into guest bedrooms.

Rosie got out the ingredients for a smoothie and made herself and Harry one, everywhere was so spacious and brand new. It was nice to be in such a big open space, it was her place lacked a lot of. When they were looking for a house that was her main priority; that it was homely but also spacious.

They hadn't organised a house warming party, Harry had a lot of work on and Rosie didn't have the energy to get in contact with everyone she and Harry know just so they can snoop around their home. Instead they invited their parents, Gemma and Rosie asked Bella - the invitation wasn't extended to Jonathan.

Yes, Rosie is just as surprised as you that Bella and Jonathan are still somehow together. She thought it would all fall through within six months, well that's what she hoped but for whatever reason she really liked the guy. They had spent more time with him for the sake of Bella but Rosie's feelings never wavered. She still thought he was a dick. It brought many arguments but Rosie never backed down, he wasn't right for Bella and she knew it. She thought of him as chauvinistic, controlling and manipulating. She noticed a change in Bella and it hurt her, her bubbly, funny, lively best friend was now quiet and reserved.

"I'm so exhausted I want to go to bed now," Rosie yawned handing Harry his smoothie, looking at the time to see it only read 5pm.

"I'm going to do some work," Harry kissed her. "Thanks for the smoothie baby."

She smiled. "It's okay," Harry had been really into his work the past few weeks, at first it was hard for Rosie, but she knew he was just working extra hard so he could spend more time with her eventually. She just missed him during the week, she was hoping now that they lived together that things would be slightly different. 

Rosie facetimed her mum for a while to show her around the house before settling to do some work herself. When she couldn't find any writing material she gave up and headed to the kitchen to start dinner.

At around 7pm she had prepared dinner, she had made steak and ale pie with gravy, broccoli, asparagus and carrots. She felt it was only right to make a home cooked meal for their first night in their new home.

When Harry came down he was frowning and rubbing his head.

"What's wrong baby?" She smiles pouring him water as he sits opposite her.

"Headache,"

"It's staring at that screen. Are you done now? You need to relax your eyes."

"I have emails left to deal with,"

Rosie looks away as she chews. "Handle them tomorrow, it's evening now. No one will be in office anyway."

"I can't," He snaps.

Rosie was silent after that, not wanting to argue with him. They hadn't gotten into a serious argument in such a long time, she knew with the both of them being so tired and exhausted with moving house and work combined it was starting to get the better of them. Also the fact that they had two of everything and Rosie was in charge of getting rid of it all.

Harry takes a sip of water, pushing his pie around his plate.

"Do you not like it?" Rosie asks noticing that he had hardly ate anything. "Would you like me to cook you something else?"

Harry sighs. "No it's nice, sorry. I'm acting like a brat. I'm so tired and it's not fair. Ignore me."

Rosie bit her lip continuing to eat hers, the sound of his chair making her jump as it screeched along the floor.

"Thank you," He stands up taking his plate to the sink. She had noticed he'd eaten half the pie and barely touched the vegetables.

She ate all her dinner herself, feeling stupid that she had even bothered. She felt her effort had gone to waste, he'd not even acknowledged it.

Harry came back down the stairs again in gym gear.

"Going out?" Rosie asked rinsing their plates ready for the dishwasher.

"Just for a run, clear my head."

She swallowed. "There's water bottles in the fridge."

"Thanks babe," He kisses her before heading out the door, not even calling out 'I love you'.

Rosie sighed wiping the stray tear with her sleeve as her hands were wet from the sink. She turned out all the lights downstairs and made sure everywhere was okay before heading up to bed.

Rosie sat up on her laptop, writing what she could as well as browsing on social media. Harry didn't come in until 9:30.

"Hey," He smiled kissing her when he got back. "You're in bed early."

Rosie kept her eyes on her screen. "No need for me to stay downstairs in an empty house."

Harry felt bad, but he needed to go for a run to channel his energy. "I'm just going for a quick shower,"

When he got out, Rosie was still in the same position with her laptop in her lap. She was playing with her lip, her hair all messy as she tried to find a template she had done earlier that week.

Harry thought she looked her best at night time, he liked when she looked relaxed and at peace.

Harry got in bed beside her, picking up his ipad but he didn't pay any attention to it wanting to cuddle Rosie.

She frowned when he tried to push her laptop away. "Stop," She huffed. "I'm looking for something,"

"And I'm looking for a cuddle,"

Rosie ignored him, scrolling through her files.

Harry tried to wrap his arms around her but she resisted, getting more and more annoyed.

"Babe," He pouted.

"Harry, stop."

"You stop, you don't need to work now."

Rosie placed her laptop to the side before standing up. "That's rich coming from you,"

Harry frowned. "What?"

"You basically left me to do everything whilst you worked all today,"

"Because I had to-"

"We moved in today, this is the new chapter for us, this is a first home together and I was so excited and I feel it's just kind of got ruined."

"By me,"

"Just the fact you spent the whole afternoon working, barely touched your dinner that I made all from scratch as our first dinner in our new home. Then you go for a run for nearly two hours leaving me yet again by myself in our home. Tell me if I'm being a brat but I think it was a little unfair." She crossed her arms.

Harry had been in his own work bubble and had had so much on his mind he wasn't thinking about her, and that's not what they're about. They live together, they're a team. He has to think of her now, he has to change how he lives.

"I'm sorry,"

Rosie swallows, looking away from him.

"I feel like an idiot, I've completely ruined our first day and now you're upset and that's the last thing I wanted. I didn't know I was making you feel like this,"

"I don't want our first night here to be us arguing but I can't just act like I wasn't hurt today. I can't put effort into us if I feel like you're pushing me away,"

"No, course not. I never want to push you away." He took hold of her hands pulling her closer.

"And when you went for your run you didn't say you loved me."

Harry tried to think back but he couldn't remember. "I don't remember,"

"Well I do," She spoke softly. "And it hurt,"

Harry wiped the tear that fell, feeling awful that he was the reason for that. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do this to you, and I don't even have an excuse for not saying I love you, you know I love you, I've always loved you." He kissed her. "I loved you the minute I saw you bored out of your brains at your cousin's wedding,"

Rosie gave him a little smile thinking back all those years when they first met.

"You know I love you whether it's when I'm stressed, happy or sad. You're my number one."

Rosie gave him a kiss. "Let's just get in bed, go to sleep and enjoy tomorrow."

He still felt like she was being a little distant, so he gave her the space and they got in bed. They kissed each other good night before both settling down to sleep.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Harry & Rosie's house:
(How I imagine it)

(Their bedroom 👇🏽)

Guest room #1 👇🏽

Guest bedroom #2

Harry's office 👇🏽

Rosie's office👇🏽

The garden👇🏽

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

4.2K 276 24
"I want you. I'll always want you. Even if hurricanes circle around us, even if earthquakes shatter us apart or even if the sky falls right on us. Ev...
2.5K 53 39
"She folded up her fears, misfortunes, and doubts like paper airplanes and let them fly into the wind, never to return again."
853 81 14
Hit me like a ray of sun, Burning through my darkest night. You're the only one that I want; think I'm addicted to your light. ©Kierra-Lynne 2014
13.7K 316 44
"If you're pretending from the start like this, With a tight grip, then my kiss Can mend your broken heart I might miss everything you said to me And...