F R E E ✔ [completed]

By Beasterz02

Where paths cross and 2 lives are thrown into a huge mess called love. A story where trust is your enemy, pro... More

Heads Up
Neighbors:1
You're an idiot:2
Together:3
Simple Sweet Sixteen:4
Beware of Dog:5
Stupid Friends:6
Finally Free:7
Saying goodbye:8
Promise Me No Promises:10
Broken Hurts:11
Talks With Jonah:12
Back to Prison:13
Jealous:14
Change of Plans:15
Full of Surprises:16
Game Changer:17
Voicemail:18
I'm Sorry:19
Strangers: 20
Boys and Babies:21
Cheaters:22
Love:23
Parties:24
Tears:25
Fights:26
Unplanned:27
Pretty Girls:28
Shopping With JackJack:29
Homecoming:30
Homecoming pt.2:31
Pregnant:32
Memory Box:33
Double Trouble:34
Cheater:35
Roses:36
Jayden:37
Words I Didn't Say:38
Voices:39
I Didn't Mean To:40
Forgiveness:41
Loneliness:42
Fairy Lights and Kisses:43
Sharks:44
Just Friends:45
Bench:46
Love At First Convo:47
Triple Date:48
Amnesia:49
Judge Jonah:50
Breaking Point:51
New Years:52
Tired of Waiting:53
Home:54
Um:55
The Wedding:56
More Goodbyes:57
Hiding:58
Chopsticks:59
Lucas:60
Tell Him:61
Death:62
Letters:63
Prom:64
Big Day:65
Competition:66
Birthday:67
Texts:68
Mine:69
School:70
Marriage:71
A Champion:72
Hurry:73
No Show:74
The List:75
Baby:76
Valerie:77
Jayden Lee:78
We Meet Again:79
A Visitor:80
24 Hours:81
Veronica:82
Missing:83
Free:84
!!important announcement!!
!!ANOTHER PROMO!!
hi i miss this book
new book

Long Time No See:9

4.2K 89 45
By Beasterz02

Deja:

*Morning of the boys' arrival*

I smiled brightly as I marked the last day on the calendar. Hashbrown was barking with happiness with his tail wagging back and forth. I picked his heavy self off the ground.

"Today's the day Hashbrown!" I kissed his head. I set him down on the floor so that he could run around.

I took a long shower. I got out of the shower and quickly got ready. I blow dried my hair and let my luscious waves hang over my shoulders. I wore short high waisted denim shorts, a white laced cami top and a light blue Marmot Reagan Flannel which was unbuttoned so you could see the top. I wore my white vans, which were starting to fade since I wear them so much. I smiled brightly. I put on light makeup using my Naked Palette for my eyes and Dolce K from Kylie Cosmetics for my lips. I put on mascara and curled my eyelashes one last time. I fixed my right brow until I was absolutely satisfied with it. I had awesome makeup skills, mostly because Cheyenne taught me how to put on makeup.

I walked downstairs. My dad was getting ready to leave. I smiled and helped him out by putting his lunch away and handing it to him. He looked up at me then quickly looked up again like he was shocked.

"You look beautiful today, Kiddo," He said smiling.

"Thanks, dad," I said.

"There's something about you today, it's like you're glowing. You look super happy and I haven't seen you super happy in a while."

"I am really happy today..."

"You get to see Jack, huh?" He poked my arm. "Do you have a crush on Jack?"

"Oh, my gosh, dad. No. Don't ask me who I have a crush on, it's weird." I laughed.

"Why don't you have a crush on Jack? He's a cool kid!"

"Because he's not in high school anymore and I don't graduate from high school until next school year."

"But he's good looking!"

"Dad!"

"I secretly see you guys together making Jack and Deja babies," He said.

"Dad!" I yelled while laughing. "Stop!"

"Whatever..." I laughed. "You look so much like your mother."

"Dad, we all know that's not true. I look like you."

"That's not what I meant. You look like me, but your beauty, your charm and the way you glow all comes from your mother." I smiled and he touched my face. "If only mom was here to see how beautiful her daughter turned out to be."

"Thanks, dad."

We both walked out of the house. He got into the car and waved. I blew a kiss and waved as he drove off. I turned and walked back into the house. I made myself Cheerios in a bowl and walked upstairs. I ate my cereal on the bed while Hashbrown ate his dog food.

My phone began ringing. It was Jonah.

"Hi!" I said into the phone.

"Hi, Deja!"

"What you doing?" I asked.

"Well, we're getting ready to board our flight back. How've you been?"

"Alright, I guess. I mean, my heart is still beating, I'm breathing, I'm pretty sure I'm alive... So like, yeah, I'm good." He laughed.

"Nice to know." The speaker muffled a little before he came back to the phone. "The guys' said hi."

"Tell them I said hi too!"

"Zach asked what you're wearing," He said laughing.

"Tell him he'll find out in a few hours."

"Good one, Deja!" Zach called.

"Are you on speaker?" I asked.

"Yeah," All of the guys' answered. I laughed.

"I can't wait to see you guys!"

"I can't wait to see you, best friend!" Jack yelled.

Brianna walked into the room.

"One second," I said into the phone. I looked up at her.

"Are you going somewhere?" She asked.

"Not right now, but I'm leaving later," I said.

"Good. Bridget and I are going to the mall to get our nails done and I'm gonna go dye my hair. Stay home and watch the house." I nodded.

"Yeah, whatever." I rolled my eyes and went back to the phone. Brianna walked out. "Anyways..."

"Cinderella is always stuck in that stupid tower..." Corbyn said.

"What?"

"You're like Cinderella," Daniel said. "You know, evil stepmom, evil stepsister, do all the chores, stuck in the house. All you really need is a fairy godmother, a party, a glass slipper and a Prince Charming."

"Oh, if we're doing roll play, I wanna be Prince Charming..." Zach said. I laughed.

"We're not doing that," I said.

"But like honestly, you're life has been like a Cinderella story," Jack said. I just laughed.

"Yeah, okay, whatever..." I rolled my eyes. "When will you guys be here?"

"Well, we're at our gate right now, so we'll probably be there in like 3 or 4 hours," Jonah said. I smiled brightly.

"Yay!" I clapped my hands.

"What are you doing?" Corbyn asked.

"I'm sitting in my room, alone. Like always." They laughed and I did too.

"What school are you going to?" Zach asked.

"Uh, Bellflower High School," I said checking the sticky note on my wall to make sure I was right.

"I wish you did online schooling," Jack said.

"Me too, I'd rather not go to school and meet new people. I'm gonna live in Bridget's shadow for the next two years..." I sighed.

The front door slammed shut and I stood up. Bridget and Brianna got into their small black car and drove off. I smiled to myself. I grabbed Hashbrown and we walked downstairs. I put the phone on speaker and set it on the counter.

I grabbed Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream from the freezer. I grabbed Hershey chocolate syrup, caramel syrup, and whipped cream.

"What's all the noise?" Jonah asked.

"Oh, I'm making myself ice cream." I scooped a whole bunch of ice cream in a large bowl. I put the whipped cream on and built a mountain of it. I grabbed both of the syrups and took off the lids. I poured it all over the whipped cream and the ice cream. I grabbed a spoon from the drawer and began to eat my piece of art.

"What type of ice cream are you eating?" Daniel asked.

"Chocolate chip cookie dough with a whole bunch of whipped cream topped off with caramel and chocolate syrup. It's pretty good." I ate another spoonful. I grabbed the bowl and walked into the living room. I sat down on the couch and turned on the TV.

"Hey, we're about to board our flight!" Jonah said.

"Okay, have a safe flight, love you guys!"

They all yelled bye and love you before we ended the call.

I flipped through the channels on TV and saw that High School Musical was on. I'm a big dork when I'm at home alone, so watching classic Disney musicals are something I'd do.

...

Jack:

The plane landed and I felt a smile tugging at the corner of my lips. I wanted to jump off the plane and run straight to Deja's house and give her the biggest and tightest hug ever. I really wish she could come to the airport and wait for me and she'd run to me and hug me like Corbyn and Christina. We'd be like best friend goals. I sighed.

The passengers on the plane began getting up to leave. I waited for Zach and Corbyn to get up. They got up and so did I. We grabbed our stuff and we began filing out of the plane. We met up at the gate and made sure we had everyone. The car was waiting outside for us.

Every second of the drive filled me with anxiety. All I wanted was to see Deja. I checked the time on my phone. I was running out of time.

"Uh, David?" David turned and looked at me. "Can the car move like a tad bit faster?"

"What's up, Jack? Why do you want us to go faster?" He asked. "Is it because of Deja?"

I nodded. "Yeah."

He just laughed and continued to drive at the same pace. I groaned and sat back in my seat. We came to a red light and I groaned slamming my head on the window.

"We're almost there boy," David said like he was talking to a horse. "Settle down."

"I just have to be there at like exactly 12:45, so that everything goes according to plan."

"What do you have planned?" David asked.

"It's really important to not only me but also Deja." I smiled. The guys were chuckling beside me and Jonah was turning red trying not to laugh. I elbowed him in the stomach.

The light turned green and I sighed checking the time again. 12:34. I was really hoping we'd make it.

We turned onto the street. 12:42. We pulled into the driveway. 12:44.

"Okay, Jack, we're here," David said. I smiled and got out of the car.

"If I'm correct and things go as planned, Deja will come running out of the house in 3,2,1..." Deja's front door swung open and she ran over.

"Jack!" She yelled.

"Deja!" She jumped into my arms and we hugged. I kept checking the time. 12:46. My wrist watch counted seconds.

I set her down at 12:46 and 57 seconds. 3,2,1.

"Zero," I said.

"Zero?" She looked at me with a confused look. So did the rest of the guys.

"38 days, 912 hours, 54,720 minutes and 3,283,200 seconds. At exactly 12:47 is when 3,283,200 seconds becomes 0. And I promised you, I'd be standing in this same exact spot with you..."

"Jack..." She said. I was happy to hear her say my name in person. She attacked me with a hug. "I love you!"

"I love you too, Deja..." I hugged her tightly happy to hold her in my arms. She pulled away and the other guys ran over and attacked her with hugs and questions. She looked beautiful. The way her eyes sparkled with excitement every time one of the guys would hug her.

We all walked into the house and put our stuff away. Deja followed me up to Corbyn and me's room. She helped me unpack and she listened to my crazy story about the tour. Corbyn told his crazy stories too and she'd make us laugh by telling us about all the weird and funny things that happened to her over the Summer. I felt so happy to be able to see her smile.

We all walked downstairs and joined the rest of the guys who were already sitting in front of the TV playing video games. We played video games and serenaded Deja with songs from the tour. She laughed and pretended she was at the actual concert which made it more fun. We decided to go out for Jamba Juice around 3. We came back home and decided to hang out in the backyard.

Deja went home at around 6 so that she could make dinner for her dad. I tagged along so that I could help her and see Hashbrown who fell asleep before we arrived. Deja made lasagna and I set the table. Her dad came home a few minutes after 7 and Brianna and Bridget came home a few minutes after he came home.

"Hi, Jack!" He greeted me.

"Hi, Mr.Johnson!" He gave me a high five.

"How've you been?"

"I've been great! Tour was really fun, I just really missed Deja..." I looked over at Deja. She smiled and looked back at what she was doing.

"That's really cool."

"Dinner's ready," Deja said.

"You should join us for dinner!" Her dad smiled.

"Uh, I um have to get going actually. I'm having dinner with the guys since it's our first time back," I said. "Maybe some other time..."

"That's okay," He said.

"Okay, but I'll be going now..." Deja walked over to me. Her dad smiled widely and winked at Deja.

"Stop Dad. It's never gonna happen," Deja said. I rose an eyebrow and looked at her absolutely confused.

"Whatever..." Her dad walked away.

She walked me to the end of her driveway because I refused to let her walk me to the door. She smiled and the setting sun made her face glow.

"I'll see you tomorrow," She said.

"Bye, best friend!" I called walking off. "I'll see you tomorrow."

She waved before turning and walking back to her door. I waved one last time and she just smiled and laughed before walking inside.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 3K 52
#17 in Zach Herron fanfic 1-4-19 🖤 #5 in Zach Herron fanfic 1-10-19 🖤 #3 in Zach Herron fanfic 1-13-19 🖤 #2 in Daniel Seavey fanfic 1-17-19 🖤 #1...
5.2K 173 39
A love story that starts from across the hall. Moving into a new apartment with your roommate seems to have been the best option as through some form...
701K 22.3K 70
"Love always finds a way back." Sequel to New Phone//Zach Herron Don't you dare try and copy this because it belongs to me!! This ranked #32 in fanfi...
74.8K 1.7K 21
All it takes is a miracle to save a life, and love again. ~~~ - Book Two - Completed -