Wing Eating W/ S&C

By hin_bri123

Sam and Colby start eating some wings since they haven't eaten all day. They bite off more they can chew... l... More

The Planning
The Eating

The Aftermath

31 1 0
By hin_bri123

"Maybe you should just head to your room and take a nap. Or at least try to." Sam encouraged.

"Yeah I think that's what I'll do. I should also probably let you edit. I should be doing the same but nah. Not right now." I responded as I stood up.

I went to my room and fell asleep right away. I felt back to normal when I woke up. I will not be eating chicken wings for a long while. I think Sam feels the same way.

The end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
123K 5.1K 52
โฅโฅโฅ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] โ›โ›๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช, ๐•Ž๐• ๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ ๐•ž๐•–๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ช๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜, ๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช...
102K 9K 110
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
462K 31.4K 47
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...