That Girl's Mines ( Urban Le...

By shantii14__

Jaserae ( Jas-Er-Ray ) was born and raised in Los Angels California. Home of drug dealers, fine men, the fast... More

That Girl's Mines ( Urban Lesbian Love Story )
Chapter 1- BESTFRIEND ( Un-Edited)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 - The Fast Life Date ( Part 1)
Chapter 5 - The Fast Life Date ( Part 2)
Chapter 6 - Trying New Things
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12-
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
CHAPTER 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 - Jassy & Nacole
Chapter 29
IMPORTANT!!!!
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Hey Babessssss
Chapter 32
Chapter 32 part 2
M. A. P

Chapter 8

81.5K 1.5K 241
By shantii14__

Jassy P.O.V ***

I left Jamies house that afternoon after we ate breakfast, chilled and exchanged numbers. I went to my house and hoped in the shower and changed then got my keys going over to Jays.

When I pulled up both his cars were there and no one elses. I got out my car locking it up and heading through the garage.

I stepped into the house and he was in the kitchen on the phone.

" Put cho fucking hands up " I go in a male voice and he turned around hell fast then snickered.

" Ma did you just hear Jasserae cuss ? " He goes making my mouth drop while he cracked up laughing.

" She dropped a f bomb "

" No I didn't mama ! " I yell into the phone. He trying to get me killed ouchea.

" Ight, We'll be over there in a little bit so you can tell her yourself. Cool, bye " He hung up his phone sliding it into his pocket and opening the microwave. He pulled out his toaster struddles. " You going to ma's house with me ? "

" Who all over there ? "

" She got the boys " He tells me.

" Deff, we got to stop so I can get them gitfs "

" Hell no, you don't have to buy them shit everytime you see them " He complains.

" But those are my rough riders, my ace-booncoons, my shoota's, them my ma'fuckin niggas " I say opening the freezer and pulling out the carmel green apple toaster studdles. This has turned out to be my faviorte along with strawberry and cream cheese.

" Whatever, fat ass " He says as I grapped a plate and put the pastries onto it then put them into the microwave.

" What happened with ol' girl last night? " He asked smirking up at me.

" We went back to her place, she said she heard about me and thought I was cool, we fucked and we chilled around this morning "

" Daaammmn, what it fye head ? "

" She knew what she was doing. It was A1 " I nod my head. He laughed at that.

" What about Leslies friend ? "

" Who is Leslie ? " I asked confused. He shook his head me rolling his eyes while I got my food.

" The girl who I fucked with and you talked to her friend..who's not gay "

" Oh Lea and Lauren "

" Thats not her name " He tells me.

" Whatever you say " I shrug. " But I still ain't heard from Lea. Im not about to sweat her and chase her. She ain't into girls I guess...thats her. If she comes around, She does. If not, I guess we can be cordial "

" Bull " He shakes his head. " Hurry up so we can go "

I finished my food and he got his keys and wallet and we headed out the front door. Before we went to Mama's house I stopped at Toys R Us and got the boys a surprise gift. Them lil' dudes my left hand and right hand.

We pulled up to Jays mother 2 story brick house he paid for. She had flowers in the front and evrything looked like she always invisioned and wanted. We parked in the driveway and got out heading to the front door.

When we stepped into the house. Jordan was sitting down on the couch watching spongebob intintly and I could hear mama in the kitchen gossiping on the phone probably cooking the boys a snack.

" Khalil " Jay called and his older son came running out.

" Daddy! " He ran and gave him a hug.  " Aunt Jas " He quickly let go of Jay and ran into my arms were I pulled him in for a hug. Lil looked just like Jay, he had his skin color, height, attitude..all of it. And JJ was a miniture mix between Jordan and Khalia..more of Jordan though.

" what did you get me ? "

I laughed and handed him the bag.

" I missed you "

" I missed you too, Twank you " He smiled pulling out the hot wheels set. I walked over to Jordan Jr and gave him a hug before passing him his gift. He didn't say anything but he smiled and went to take the spider man out. That was his faviorte toy. I smiled back at him.

" Jay " Mama called and he headed that way. I chilled with the boys for a few minutes before going into the kitchen. " Girl what did you do to your hair ? "

" Jay shaved it and I didn't want to " I go. She looked at him upside his head.

" She told me I could! It was a bet! Why you go lie to my mamas face "

" You lying to my mamas face " I say giving her a hug.

" I havent seen you in a while, Miss. Hmm " She says popping me. I smiled at her. She showed me more love then my real mother has. She'll never get over the fact Im gay. And im never going to stop being gay. I rather be happy around people that love and support me for the real me than, be miserable around family who hates me for being me and having to front about who Jassy is.

" Jay, I made Jordan a appiontment down town with a special doctor for 5. That was the only time he could slide us in "

" What kind of appiontment, ma. Why didn't you speak to me about it first "

" Because your being hardhead as hell. The first doctor we took him to and he said he was fine you listened to. That was a year ago and Jordan still doesn"t speak and act like he should for his age. Im worried about him. " She tells him.

" It'll be fine..I'll go with you. Thats my boy and he needs it. You know Khalia isn't going to give him the care he needs " I tell him.

" Im filing for custody. I called up my lawyer a few hours ago and we're meeting this week "

" What about the time inbetween? I don't want them going back there..I told you she came in here at 4 am drunk off her damn as trying to fight me for those boys. I knocked that silly bitch upside her head " Mama says making me laugh.

Don't play mama James.  She is one of the most classiest gangsta's to ever walk the earth..and I love it.

" I should have been here to get a few licks in " I mumble leaning against the counter top next to Jay.

" I can't keep him..She'll call the police. They are going to come here and straight to my house "

" I'll keep'em..we can hide them until we get this ready for the courts..She doesn't stand a chance..If it comes down to you can't get custody because of old convictions..and they won't let mama get 'em..I'll try " I tell him.

" You'd do that? For me? " He asked. I nod my head.

" We're bestfriends. They don't deserve to be there. Ive been around the boys since they were in the womb. Its time we do something and stop letting Khalia get away with this mess " I tell him. He smiled and nod his head.

" Thanks for real, that means alot to me...If I get them. I'll be happy as hell " Mama popped him. " I mean heck " I laughed.

" Baby, you know we stand behind you. Take this shit as the biggest lesson learned...chose your women wisely. " Mama tells him. I nod my head and she looked to me. " What you nodding for? You choose your women wisely too. It can happen to the best of us "

We all bust out laughing.

" Ladies lover has been searching for the one "

" Nu-uh " I shake my head fastly.

" Yup, I think she's ready to settle down the way she's been dating and going out with these women. "

" Jay, shut up. You don't know what the heck your talking about "

He laughed and looked at mama.

" Watch her start blushing, Ma " He goes then looked at me..I tried to keep a straight face and not pay him anymind. Then he went. " Lea Rose " and I bust out laughing.

" What I tell you! "

" Forget that girl, I was laughing because your being a idiot "

" Mmhmm "

" Aunt Jas come help me with my car " 'Lil yells from the livingroom. I stood up shaking my head at Jay then going into the livingroom where the boys were. I got down on the floor with Khalil and helpped him put the Hot wheels track together and set up the cars. I could feel Jordan watching us from his seat on the couch with his toys in hand.

For a few hours until the appointment we chilled around mama's house and all was just playing together. Jay got the boys stuff and we told mama bye before we headed back out to the car to take Jordan to the doctor.

Driving in the car with Jordan I could tell he was nervous about visiting the doctor..more or so scared of what he might hear this time. " its going to be fine " I  assure him.

" Leave me alone, gayass. Im fine " He jokes making me laugh. I knew he wasn't fine when he turned on me.

He'll try to be slick and make jokes to keep attention off him getting into his feelings. If there is ever a stressful or scary situation at hands and Jay starts to joke..he is afriad.

" Whatever, pencil dick " I go.

" Oooooh, aunt jas! " Lil yells.

" Sorry, Khalil force of habbit. This monkey you call your daddy gets me riled up " I say making him and Jordan laugh.

" Whatever baldylocks " Jordan says turning into the childerns hospital. We found a parking spot and he cut off the car. " Lets get it " He spoke.

He got out and got Jordan while I got Lil out and we walked to the sliding door entrance. When we got in Jay went to speak to the nurse while I sat with the boys.

Jay came back and sat down filling out papers.. We waiting for about 20 minutes before our named got called to go to the back. We sat down while the doctor had the papers and was asking questions and looking at Jordan Jr.

" Jordan how old are you? " Jordan just looked at the far wall. The doctor asked him questions and tried to get him to respond to no advail. " How long has he not been speaking? "

" For as long as I can remember. When me and his mother lived together and everything was fine..he was a baby. He would babble sometimes..and things..He couldn't keep focus. He didn't start to crawl til about 12 months. "

" Did she smoke or drink with him? "

" Not that I know of "

" Did you take him to see a doctor before "

" Yeah he had lots of check ups and they never found anything wrong. About a year ago..when she let me get him and I noticed his strange behavior I took him to another doctor and had him evaluated...he said he was fine to "

" Does he make eye contact? "

" sometimes..When you call his name sometimes he'll ignore you and won't listen..He won't repsond or speak but he'll make grunts here and there and whines "

" Where is his mother ? "

" We're not together. Shes not the best mother and im trying to get custody of him..They are my life..and she only wants them for the couple grand she gets every month. I believe this is her fault " Jay explains to him.

" Your son is showing signs of Autism. There is no medical way to test it using machines or anything. What we do is run test on him and monitor him..I send him to some recommended doctors of different kinds and we make sure 100 precent that he is an autism paient. Every one in 68 childern has autism. "

I felt my heart jump and I looked at Jay as he had legit tears in his eyes.

I placed my hand on his back reassuring him I was here for him and everything was going to be okay, even though I wasn't 100 precent sure it was.

" There is nothing I can do if he has it? " Jay ask.

" We get him the right doctors, set him with the right plan to stimulate and help his brain..He is very far behind in child developement. This is a big problem, we need to quickly set his dates and start treatment on him " The doctor tells him. " And you say his home life with his mother is horrible, we are going to need to get him out of there. Jordan needs an inviroment helpful and suitable for his health "

" Shes deffinately not it " I shake my head.

" Going for full custody is the best thing..Im going to go get your papers printed and mak appiontment dates for 3 other diffent types of doctors "

" Thank you " Jordan says. The doc left the room and I looked over at Jay as the tear slid down his face and he quickly wiped it.

" Don't cry, its going to be okay. He has a strong family behind him and we're going to do everything so that he can get better. Be happy because we finally found what can be wrong and now we know the steps we need to take to help him out. Jordan is going to be fine. I promise you " I pull him to me giving him a hug.

" Thanks for being here with me through this, this shit is hard and scary as a parent "

" Hes a nephew to me and it hurts me so I couldn't imagine what your going through " I say. " But im always here for yall...Im about to be a step mom to kidnapped childern " I joke. He laughed with me.

" Shit we both going to jail if we get caught "

" Fucking show up at my door ima stick'em in the attic " I say cracking up. True shit, they'll be told not to make a sound...and thats where their going.

We sat waiting for the doctor for a few and he came back and gave Jay these papers of information and days he would need to see these other kinds of doctors so they can Check Jordan out and run test on him. Then we were leaving.

" Daddy, JJ is sick? " Khalil ask while holding my hand as we headed back to the car.

" Something like that " Jay replies.

" When will he get better? Him need some medicine ? " 'Lil starred up at Jay walking next to him. Jay sighed...I didn't know what to say.

" Im not sure yet. We are going to go see a couple other doctors and get J.J checked out " Jay tells him. Khalil just nod his head pulling me. Dude was 5 and up to past my waist already. Tall bean head ass.

" You guys are an adorable family. You have some precious children " An older white woman holding the hands of 2 kids with another girl following next to them said. I rolled my eyes, people swear these are my childern. Jay couldn't hit this.

" Thanks " I replied politely.

" She doesn't even like penis and she ugly..my kids would never look like her " Letting go of Lils hand I reached over and punched Jay in the ear while he carried Jordan. The whitewomen looked bewildered and he was cracking up.

" You better shut up " I tell him opening my car door. He gets on my nerve.

" She disrespectful for saying that " He shrugs strapping the boys in then getting into the drivers seat.

" Where are we going ? "

" Can we just hang out at the crib with the boys? Thats all I want to do.." He says. I nod my head...

I felt horrible...I didn't know what else to say but " we gon' get through it "

I mean, this is his child going through this..so I just left it alone sitting back in my seat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4M 583K 40
Libro 1 de la Bilogía "Te Amaré" Libro 2: Por Toda La Eternidad Puedes querer y hacer que te quieran, pero si esa persona está rota por dentro no p...
57.8K 3.9K 88
Donde Mia Campos entra a la casa más famosa del mundo a jugar o donde conocera a gente que se volverán parte de su vida y conocera también al amor ic...
367K 44.1K 63
Meredith desde que tiene uso de razĂłn, conoce la existencia de Darek Steiner, aunque ha estipulado una regla bien marcada en su vida: NO ACERCARSE A...
771K 47.2K 40
Paris Smith siempre ha sido una chica soñadora, talentosa, amante de todo lo que tuviera que ver con la astronomía: las estrellas, los planetas, las...