Reincarnation (Naruto Fanfic)

By PhantomGirl_143

"Kumi-chan...?" a boy with black hair and onyx eyes ask the girl with long Blondie hair and blue eyes. "...o... More

Chapter 1: Missing
Chapter 2: Together Again
Chapter 4: Training / Nightmare
Chapter 5: Battle On The Bridge! / Unlocking The Chains

Chapter 3: Land Of Waves / Zabusa Momochi

119 3 2
By PhantomGirl_143

(A/n: I'm going to skip on what happened on their bell test. Lol more important is they passed xD)

                      KUMI'S POV

Our mission to captured the missing cat, Tora is done.

"Mommy miss you,  you fuzzy kin's! Yes I am!" She then Hug the poor cat.

"No wonder he run away..." Sakura stated

"Hah! That cat deserved it!" Naru-chan yelled.

I sweat dropped. Naru-chan must be really hates the cat. Poor feline.

I think I'm spacing out because I only heard them talking then an old man wearing a straw hat and carrying a bottle of sake in his hands are in front of us.

"Ahhh, what's going on here?" I voice out.

They all stared at me as if I had a two head. While my team just sweat drop at my question.

"Weren't you listening Ku-chan? We'll having a C-rank mission and we need to bring the old man here on his home believe it!" Naru-chan yelled.

The said person glared at my brother I just chuckled.

"His name is Tazuna. Your mission is to accompany him to his home. Oh and he's a bridge builder. Dismissed." Gramps stated with a smiled I smile back.

"Yes! Come on let's go let's go!"

"Why are you so excited Naruto? Is this your first time going out in the village? " Sakura ask

Naru-chan only smiled saying he's a traveller now. I'm just spacing again I guess it's my habit then. When I noticed a puddle.

A puddle? But it Isn't rain in a days right? Wait.... I sense some Chakra on it. I inwardly smirk.

I glanced at Kakashi-sensei only to saw him looking on my direction. He smiled at me.

I focus my Chakra in my feet before jumping very high. I started to jump and down on the puddle while giggling. And I swear I heard a grunt

I walk away from it while smiling victorious. When suddenly a chain wrapped on Kakashi-sensei causing Sakura and Naru-chan to gasp. Then they pulled him to shred.

I run on the other enemy that trying to hurt Naru-chan, whose frozen on his place. I furrowed my eyebrow.

"Not on my watch!!" I yelled.

I attack him using my kunai. He shielded it with his own kunai. I made a hand sign.

"Fire style: Demon Lantern!"

A big ball of fire going on his direction, he didn't expected it so he burn alive. His screams echoing on the forest.

(A/n: the jutsu Demon lantern is true I get that from Naruto movie..)

I glance on my other teammates. Sasuke fighting the other enemy Sakura protecting Tazuna-san.

I grew frustrated so I focus my Chakra on my fist. I first ran on Sasuke's direction. I punch the enemy Hard on his face, he flew away then stop on the trees.

I then turn my attention on the last enemy. Running in front of Sakura and Tazuna-san I punch the enemy on his face really Hard.

After what I did my teammates stare at me in disbelief. Suddenly we heard a voice.

"Yo"

We all turn around and we saw Kakashi-sensei standing and unharmed. Sakura and Naru-chan stared at him wide eyes.

"Kakashi-sensei!! Your alive!" Sakura exclaimed.

Sensei only smiled. I know he smiled even though he's wearing a mask.

"Good job Kumi, Sasuke you too Sakura.  And Naruto sorry I didn't know you would freeze up like that, you got hurt."

I look at Naru-chan and I saw he truly has a wound on his hands. I stared at it wide eyes.

"Naru-chan..."

"Hey, your not hurt? Scaredy cat." Sasuke stated with a smile.

Naru-chan only glared at him. I know that anytime he would jump on Sasuke so I stop him and shook my head. He slowly nodded at me.

"Don't move too much Naruto their claws has a poison. It would spread on your body if you keep on moving" Kakashi-sensei said.

"Kakashi-sensei I think we need to go back on the village and treat Naruto's wound. We can't do this mission we're only a mere genin." Said Sakura

I look at Naru-chan again and saw him clenching his fist.

"Why me? Why I can't fight like Ku-chan or Sasuke?!" He then took out his kunai and stab his wound.

I didn't stop him. If I did it would hurt his pride. I smiled, I'm proud of my brother.

My teammates including Tazuna-san stared at him in horror.

"What are you doing Naruto?!" Sakura exclaimed

"I swear, with this wound I would protect you old man with my life! Believe it!" He yelled

"Go Naru-chan!!" I yelled while pumping my fist on the air.

"Nice speech and all Naruto. But you'll lose a lot of blood on that wound." Kakashi-sensei stated as a fact.

I chuckled when he panic. I walk on his direction then take his hand. I close my eyes and started to heal it. My hands glowed pink. I didn't notice that my teammates including sensei and Tazuna-san looking at me wide eyes.

I open my eyes and the glowing stop then I check his wound one more time before wrapping it on bandages. When I'm done I smiled at him.

"Be careful next time okay Naru-chan?" I ask.

He nodded his head rapidly.

"Okay Ku-chan!"

Again with a space out the only thing I know is Kakashi-sensei insisted to continued this mission. But I think he only continue it because Tazuna-san felt him guilty.

I chuckled. Your very wise Tazuna-san. Right now were on the boat. I'm sitting besides Sasuke. Don't ask me why I'm sitting with him he just pulled me. Saying he doesn't want to sat with Sakura.

"It's so big!" Naru-chan yelled.

The driver of the boat yelled at him to quite, then he apologized.

When we reach the end the rower took his leave. We continued on walking suddenly Naru-chan started on trowing his kunai on random direction.

"What are you doing Naruto? Stop showing off!" She then punch him on his head.

"Aww! I swear I saw someone! Believe it!"

She only rolled her eyes. I laugh silently. He again starting trowing a kunai then he accidentally hurt the poor white rabbit. Wait... White rabbit?

White rabbit only showing on winter but today isn't winter. Naru-chan is right he really saw someone.

"Get down!" Kakashi-sensei yelled.

All of us get down. Then a big sword plunged on the tree and a man wearing a cow warmer suit standing on it.

He also has a mask but only a bandages.

"Well, well if isn't Zabusa Momochi. Demon of the mist" Sensei stated.

"Well, well if isn't Kakashi of the Sharingan." Zabusa said.

I saw on my peripheral vision that Sasuke perk his attention on Sharingan.

"Sorry to say it but you need to hand over the old man." Zabusa said.

"And were sorry to say this but can't do. Team! Do the main formation and protect Tazuna!" We all nodded then jump in front of Tazuna.

"I'm quite grateful that I have to fight a strong shinobi like you. The one who copied thousands of Jutsu. Kakashi of the Sharingan!"

"Well if I'm going to fight you I need to use this."

Kakashi-sensei lift up his headband showing his eyes, the Sharingan with it's tree comas showing.

Naru-chan ask what Sharingan is and Sasuke explained it to him then he step in but sensei stop him.

"Don't. Fighting him is on the other level. Do your job and protect Tazuna-san"

He hesitated at first but nodded.

(A/n: sorry I'm suck at fighting scenes! Okay proceed on reading! 😂)

At first we saw that Kakashi-sensei is winning but in the end he got trapped on Water Prison.

"Get Tazuna and go away from here! Now!" Kakashi-sensei yelled.

Me and Naru-chan doesn't listen to him. Knowing were just hard headed for our own. Instead we smiled at him.

"No Kakashi-sensei, your the one who said a ninja who abandoned the mission is scum but a ninja who abandoned their comrades are worst than scum ,isn't that right... Naru-chan?" I smiled.

He smiled back at me

"Yeah! Believe it Kakashi-sensei! Were going to save you!" He exclaimed.

Naru-chan look at me then nod. Together we attack Zabusa. But he create a water clone and proceed to kick us. I Dodge but Naru-chan didn't, he flew away from me and his headband blew away.

"Naru-chan!!" I yelled.

I glared at him.

"No one can hurt my brother!" I yelled.

I made a few hand sign.

"Fire Style: Celestial Prison!!"

His eyes widen on the jutsu I used. While me still running on his direction. But I didn't see that a clone of him sneak out behind me.

"Kumi! Watch out!" Someone yelled.

I turn around to see who is it. I saw his clone running on my direction I clicked my tongue. I dispelled the jutsu and create a new one, I made a hand signs.

"Water Style: Water Sword!"

Using my water sword I deflected his attack. I push him back then I jump on the highest trees.

I saw Naru-chan attack the clone who attack me then he pick up his headband and tied it around his forehead. He then smiled.

"I'm Naruto Uzumaki! And I'm going to be the future Hokage! And I don't give up easily, that's my ninja way!" He exclaimed

I smiled at his direction. It's true that he can be a knucklehead but once you know him. You'll know that his smart on his own way. I glance at Zabusa. He's talking about it didn't change anything that we can't defeat him and we're just a stupid ninja.

Me and Naru-chan clicked our tongues together. He's wrong were not a stupid ninja, in fact were going to be the great shinobi in the future.

"Listen. Your going to change what you've just said. We, the genin in front of you are going to change the shinobi history!" I yelled.

Then I jump on the trees and landed besides Naru-chan.

We both nodded at each other. He made a sign for shadow clone jutsu while me making a hand sign for my special jutsu.

A lot of shadow clone of Naru-chan run on Zabusa direction but as I've expected he just brush Naru-chan like nothing while I'm hiding on a shuriken.

"Sasuke!" He yelled.

Sasuke caught the shuriken which is me inside. I felt him smirking.

"Demon Wind Shuriken: Windmill Of Shadows!" Then Sasuke threw the giant shuriken towards Zabusa.

And he caught it on his hands. But he didn't expected the other giant shuriken to be thrown. Which is me.

Instantly he jump from it. He smirk as if he won but boy, you're wrong.

I poof from the shuriken and fly on his direction. The plan is to released Kakashi-sensei on water prison then he could take care the rest.

"Fire Style: Celestial Prison!"

I slammed my hand on his chest cause for the water prison to disappeared. He then groan in pain.

I jump away from them. I saw Kakashi-sensei look at me wide eye as if asking how did I know that kind of jutsu.

"Arrrrggghh... H-how did you know that... Jutsu?!" Zabusa ask

I just smirk at him then crossed my arms on my chest.

"Let's just say... Certain someone taught me..." I stated.

He glared at me then look at the marking on his body.

The jutsu I used , the Celestial Prison. This jutsu prevented your Chakra to used it. So apparently he's useless without using his ninjutsu.

"You brat-! Your going to pay for this!" He growled.

I smirked at him.

"Take care the rest, Kakashi-sensei..." I trailed

My body started to sway from left to right. I guess I'm still new at using Celestial Prison it took a lot of my Chakra. And now I'm paying it. Before I meet the world of darkness I heard the worried voices of my teammates including sensei.

And that... I black out...

======================

Hi this is Kumi! Sorry I miss a lot of weeks before o updated. But I swear it took me two days to write this chapter!

Anyway next chapter will be......

2089 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.4K 1.3K 14
"Naruto!" Sasuke gasped. "Have you seen Sakura?" "That's..." Kakashi cut Naruto off with his hand, waving him down. "That's actually why we came he...
469 29 14
It had been a year since his death. Rin was almost back to her regular self, still a little shaken up but fine all the same. Minato wasn't fine at al...
19.7K 588 27
A warm summers evening two small girls ran in a field of beautiful flowers. They played till they were tired and started to make flower crown for eac...