Mystic Life (Saeyoung X Reade...

By Celestial-Red

4 Days for you to fall in love with me... 7 Days until it starts all over... That was supposed to be it right... More

???
Chapter 1: Reset
Chapter 2: Operation Honey Buddha Chips!
Chapter 3: New Girl
Chapter 4: Hello~
Chapter 5: Ring Ring
Chapter 6: MC?
Chapter 7: Photo Session!
Chapter 8: Play
Chapter 9: Not So Good Morning
Chapter 10: coffee shop
Chapter 11: Visit
Chapter 12: News
Chapter 13: Get ready!
Chapter 14: Gallery
Chapter 15: lets talk
Chapter 16: Stroll
Chapter 17: Bowling!
Chapter 18: Discussion
Chapter 19: Car Ride
Chapter 20: Good morning!
Chapter 21: Let's Play!
Chapter 23: News!
Chapter 24: Outfit: ✔!
Chapter 25: Assistant Y/n
Chapter 26: A Long Day and Some Coffee
Chapter 27: You What???
Chapter 28: His Reasons
Chapter 29: Ready!? Wow!
Chapter 30: Saeyoung?
Chapter 31: What Happened?...
Chapter 32: ...
Chapter 33: Your Words
Chapter 34: Time
Chapter 35: Christmas!
???

Chapter 22: Dinner for two?

8.8K 425 1.1K
By Celestial-Red

You quickly started looking around your fridge to see what you had and you also looked up simple recipes on Google.

Thankfully you got the food ready just in time and started setting the table.

You heard the doorbell ring and left the things at the table to go answer.

When you opened the door, the first thing you noticed was that Saeyoung was wearing a different outfit, probably since it was getting cold outside.

"H-Hey, Y/n" He greeted slightly nervous.

"Hey, Sae- *Crash!*" You both turned to see that one of the cups you were putting on the table had fallen off the edge. "Oh, crap." You muttered under your breath while walking over to the broken shards on the ground.

"W-Wait! Let me help you, you don't want to get-"

"Ouch!"

"Cut.." Saeyoung sighed and walked over to your side and carefully picked up the shards you had dropped. "You really are clumsy aren't you?" He said with a chuckle at the end. You looked away embarrassed and went to get the broom and dustpan.

"I'm not always this clumsy." You muttered. "Go ahead and sit down at the table, I'll just throw this away and bring the food in a sec." You said as you made your way back to the kitchen.

"So, Where did you learn to cook?" Saeyoung asked, trying to make conversation.

"Google." You answered with a light laugh at the end. "If it doesn't taste good, blame Google." Saeyoung laughed at your humorous comments.

"Note taken." He added. You set the last detail on the table.

"So, how's life?" You asked whilst serving some salad on your plate.

"Um...fine? I guess?"

"Is that, a question?" You asked a bit confused.

"Why don't we talk about something else?" He suggested. You thought It must have been a sensitive topic so you agreed with him.

"Okay...So why don't you answer my questions from before!" You said getting excited to find out new information.

"You mean about the other members?"

"Yeah!"

"Okay, what do want to know first?"

"Is Jaehee.....?" You waited for him to finish the sentence.

"That a question that even I don't know the answer to." He said honestly with a chuckle.

"Okay...Just so you know, I'm getting my ideas from the game. What about Jumin? *Gasp!* Does Elizabeth the 3rd exist????" You asked liking the idea about meeting the white cat.

"hahaha, of course, you would ask about that first. Sadly, nope."

"What."

"She's not real."

" . . . Imma just leave."

"Hey!" Saeyoung grabbed you by your arm and started laughing harder. "Hahaha, what is it with you and the other players with the whole 'Elizabeth the 3rd route.' Oh! and that Driver Kim and Vanderwood route too!"

"leave us be!" You defended.

"hahaha, okay, okay. What other question you got?" He asked as he took another bite out of the delicious food.

"Okay...How about the game LOLOL that Yoosung plays?"

"That's just League Of Legends."

"WHAT A RIPOFF."

"Next!"

"Alright....Zen's talent? shouldn't he be recognized or something since he's an actor?" Saeyoung thought about it for a while.

"That's a bit harder to explain, I'm not too into his work and I think it has to do with contracts and stuff." Saeyoung just shrugged his shoulders.

"Oh...Is he really that narcissistic? You know, like in the game?"

"Hmmm not really, but lately he's has become more flirtatious, well that also because he likes you and all so-" Saeyoung stopped himself when he noticed that he said too much. You just looked at him blankly as you processed what he said.

"I'm sorry, did you say he likes me? As in...Like like me??" You asked still baffled.

"Whatttttt pffft! No. Hay look at that you finished your food! Let me pick up your plate for you!" Saeyoung said trying to avoid your question. You sighed and decided not to pry on the matter.

"So what do you want to do now? Its still....9:47 pm" You asked.

"I don't know, um....do you have any movies?" He asked while looking around.

"Yeah, choose any you like." You said casually as you started standing up and heading to the kitchen to wash some of the dirty dishes. Saeyoung walked over to your movies section and began to search.

"Is this one fine?" He said raising up a movie.

"Yup, I just bought that one so it's fine." You both took a seat next to each other on the couch and waited for the movie to start.

~

You guys were halfway into the movie when-

"Huh?? What the- The power went out??" You cursed under your breath. "And it was getting to the good part too..." You complained. "Sorry Saeyoung, I'm gonna go check the fuse box, the switch is probably just loose again, I'll be right back." You stood up but Saeyoung did the same and followed behind you.

"Wait, let me go with you, maybe I can help you out." He offered.

"It's okay I-Shit!" You cursed when you tripped on something on the floor.

Of~ course you would.

"Hey! You okay?!" Saeyoung asked worriedly.

"Yeah I'm fine, just don't-oof!" You said as you felt Saeyoung fall on top of you.

"Ah crap, sorry about that." Saeyoung apologized as he lifted himself to support himself on his arms to not squish you to death.

"Hahaha, it's okay." You laughed. Saeyoungs ears perked up.

"W-What are you laughing about? " He asked getting flustered realizing his face was hovering right above yours as you laughed.

"And you say I'm clumsy." Hearing you laugh made Saeyoung so...happy. Something he normally doesn't feel anymore.

"You were the one who fell first!"

"Yeah, but you fell too! So we're even!" You joked with another laugh.

"The difference between you and me is that it's cute when you're clumsy." Said Saeyoung. You slowly stopped laughing when you noticed what he had just said but just in case, you asked.

"I'm 'what' when I'm clumsy?" Your voice sounded innocent.

"N-Nothing!" He said trying to avoid the question.

"Come on~! tell me!" You teased since you liked hearing him get flustered.

"I-I said it was nothing!"

"Then why do you keep studdering?"

"Damn it Y/n.."

You were about to ask again but the sudden sensation of something on your lips made you unable to speak.

H-HUH? I-IS HE...

IS HE KISSING ME???

You were shocked at first but then he caressed your cheek in a loving manner, making you relax at his touch. In that moment nothing else mattered and you leaned forward to deepen the kiss but-

*DING FUCKING DONG*

Went your doorbell. You both separated quickly and looked to the door.

"M-MC? It's me, V." The both of you could feel the color drain from your faces.

"C-Coming!" You called out as Saeyoung started getting up but you slightly tripped again making you fumble into Saeyoungs arms. But right that moment, with the bit of light coming from the street lamp right outside the window, you could see Saeyoung 's face looking towards the door.

He was absolutely petrified.

"I-Is this a bad time?" V asked on the other side of the door.

"No! It's fine, I'll be right there!" You called out.

"I'm going to hide in your room." Saeyoung said with a shaken voice. You agreed with him and carefully went to open the door.

"Hey V!" You greeted. V smiled at you but then looked confused.

"Why are the lights out?" He asked.

"I like the dark."

"Oh..."

"I'm just kidding! The power just went out. I'll just get my phone as a flashlight and fix this quickly. That's if I find my phone..." You muttered the last part.

"Wait, you can use my phone." V offered while he turned the light on.

"Thanks!" The two of you entered your apartment and you guided V to the fuse box. Meanwhile, Saeyoung had your bedroom door slightly opened, enough to hear what was going on.

"This damn switch is always getting loose." You said as you flipped it back into its place. "There!" You said while turning around but accidentally bumping into V. "Oops, sorry about that.." You apologized. V chuckled.

"You know you did the same thing, the first time we met." V 's smile got wider at the thought.

"Oh yeah!" You remembered purposely spilling coffee on his shirt and using Saeyoung's money to buy a new one. hehe...

"And now look where we are." He took a small step towards you and started to lean forward like before.

No! No no-

*Crash!* Went something in your room.

"W-What was that??" You said as you moved towards the noise and escaped from V. On the other hand, V looked saddened and followed you to your room.

"What happened? Is everything alright?" V asked as he stood by your door. You quickly scanned the room and saw that Saeyoung was quietly hiding in your closet.

"Y-Yeah! It's just that...I left my window open and that damn cat broke my...picture frame." You looked the broken object on the floor.

"I-I can see you're busy. I just wanted to drop off your invitation to the RFA Party. I'll just leave it on the table and get going. It was nice seeing you again MC." V said as he left said invitation on your kitchen table and left your apartment.

"Geez, I thought that guy would never leave am I...right?" Saeyoung's tone of voice went down when he saw you starting to tear up.

"This was my best friends first present to me.." You said as you started to wipe away your tears.

"O-Oh...Y-Y/n....I'm really sorry I broke your frame. It was the first thing I saw and-"

"it's fine." You said while picking up the pieces. "It's getting late, I think you should get going Saeyoung, don't want to run into any traffic on the way back right?" You said with a forced smile. Saeyoung looked at you with sorrow filled eyes.

"Yeah, I guess you're right.." Saeyoung walked over to you and placed a small kiss on your forehead. "Im sorry and thanks for everything." Were his last words before walking out your door.

After he left, you sat down on your bed and started remembering all the good time you had with Bf/n.

I should stop moping around and talk to her.

You decided that you would talk to her tomorrow.

After that, you started getting ready to go to sleep and then you remembered...

HE KISSED ME!!

~Scarlett-Red~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.4K 2.6K 14
A girl who loves games finds a game called Mystic Messenger. She plays it all the time and has played the routes multiple times for each character. ...
12.5K 247 11
A bunch of Mystic Messenger one-shots for the reader and for her favorite MM boys and girls. (Requests closed. Might open soon)
119K 4.7K 21
Before leaving for her work trip, Y/n is forced to break the sad news to her friends in the R.F.A. organization - that she won't be able to chat with...
307K 5.4K 45
Mystic Messenger x Reader Reader can be male or female! I don't own the image that I used for the cover! I also don't own Mystic Messenger