FILLIE & MILEVEN ONE-SHOTS

Od vkoohk

since 2017 ❥ Viac

You're Cuter
Wisdom Teeth~ Fillie
Maybe, boys arent so bad
Sweet
New book
first
HOLY SHIT
mike+el
costumes
ready, set, fall
spin the bottle
live streams
nightmares-mileven
invisible
future
truth or dare
goodbye
"you owe me!"
flashbacks
calming the storm
soulmates
im shook
THATS NOT IT

disney land

1.6K 39 27
Od vkoohk

[pretend they are in the year 2017 😂 I added a line in here that was from a movie, it came out in 2007-or you can pretend the movie came out in whatever year they are in.]

Request from megmax679

^also I know that picture is from Disney world:)

-

"mike, mike where are we going?" Eleven asked, sure it would be annoying for most people, to constantly be asked several questions, but he was just happy to hear her voice.

"Just wait, I promise you'll love it." Mike responded, making sure she wasn't peaking through her blindfold which was actually just his moms old purple scarf.

"Okay."

-

"Are we there yet?" Eleven asked, for probably the 100th time that morning,

"Not yet, donkey" Mike joked, earning a slap on the shoulder from the blind folded girl behind him.

He gasped dramatically, and Eleven laughed.

-

"Okay, were finally here El." Mike sighed, getting off his bike and holding it so she wouldn't fall over.

"Can I-

"No, don't take the scarf off." he shook his head as if she could see, and then grabbed his wallet.

"okay," he started, picking her up off the bike and putting her back down, "I'll hold your hand so you don't fa-

"can you carry me?" Eleven pouted.          

[im proof reading this rn, its 12am and I thought that said marry i was so confused. Then I was like "when did I write that??" 😂]

"No, el-

Eleven began reaching her hands out until she found where his face was, then she planted a small kiss on his lips.

"what about now?" she questioned.

"In that case.." Mike laughed, right now he was as red as a tomato, but she didn't need to know that.

-

The two of them had finally reached the entrance to pay, and that was difficult getting Eleven through without her seeing where they were...even though Mike put her down to walk.

"Can I ta-

"Yes El, you can." Mike smiled, he couldn't wait to see her reaction.

Eleven pulled down the scarf, and immediately started to jump up and down excitedly.

"Do you like it?" Mike asked, although he already knew the answer.

"Yes, yes thank you mike!" she said happily, hugging him tightly.

-

After riding a bunch of rides eleven decided she wanted to go on the tower of terror, so mike took her on hesitantly.

"You sure el, I mean it is a bit sca-

"Yes mike, I'm sure. I'm don't get as easily scared as much as I used to." she defended, grabbing his hand and pulling him into the line.

-

Once they were finally on the ride Mike grabbed elevens hand, "if you get scared just squeeze my han-"

"Mike, I won't get scared. This is a happy place, remember? We just went on dumbo."
Eleven pushed his hand away, she didn't want him to keep thinking she was weak.

Suddenly it got dark, and eleven gulped. A scary voice started to talk, and a bunch of pictures and videos popped up in front of her.

"mike, what's happening?" She asked, turning her head to face his.

"It-

Suddenly the whole ride fell, eleven screamed and grabbed his hand.

She closed her eyes and put her hands over her ears as she felt the whole thing go up and down and-everywhere.

When it was finally finished eleven was shaking.

"El, you okay?" Mike asked, clearly concerned.

"No, I thought it would be happy Mikey." She buried her face in her hands as mike pulled her off of the ride.

-

"I warned you, el." He said, and she nodded.

"I'm sorry. It was scary."

She began to cry, thinking about everything she had just seen.

"No don't cry, please don't cry-um." Mike looked around trying to find something that would make her feel better.

"Want to go on a happy ride?" He asked, she shook her head, "no, no more rides."

"Uh, oh food. El you like food." He said, and she immediately perked up a bit.

"Eggos?"

"No, not eggos. I'm not sure if they have those here, but they do have candy and churros."

Eleven nodded as she followed him toward the food.

-

"Okay so I have some cotton candy, some lollipops, jelly beans-basically just a bunch of random candies." He gave her the bag and she started to jump up and down like before.

-

Mike took her walking around the park, as she ate everything.

"El, you should probably stop you already ate more than half the bag. You might throw up or your stomach might start hurting."

Eleven nodded, although she kept on eating it for the next 5 minutes.

"El, c'mon you should stop now." Mike said, rubbing her back.

"No."

"No?"

"No." Eleven said finally, so mike had no choice but to take it away from her.

"Mike."

"I'm sorry, but I'm just looking out for your health you know." He said sincerely, but eleven didn't care.

"El, where are you going?" Mike watched as she stepped a few feet away from him as they walked. A few people stepped in between them, and mike couldn't see her as well.

"Come here." He demanded, she looked away and continued to walk.

"El, come here."

"Eleven, come here!" Mike said, finally. Maybe a bit too loud, as people started to look her way.

She stood there staring at everyone as they passed by, until she finally ran over to him and hid her face in his chest.

"can we please go home, now?" she asked, and mike complied.

-

Eleven didn't talk the whole walk over to his bike, she just hid behind him.

"babe I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you feel sad." He said guiltily, it was true he didn't.

Eleven rose her head and pulled him into a hug, "im sorry too, I had a good time though." She said and mike smiled.

"You did?"

"Yeah, it was really fun. I feel bad that I ruined it." Eleven added.

"You didn't ruin it, trust me."

She nodded, "thank you mike, for today."

-

I'm back guys, I got logged out of my account hahaha

Anyway sorry I didn't post anything, I'll probably post a fillie one in a few hours.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

165K 3.3K 35
' 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝑰 𝒎𝒆𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝑰 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒐𝒎...
205K 2.9K 70
started: 08/01/2020 ended: 17/07/2020 gogo squeeze? sure-
58.3K 1.3K 35
"𝘽𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙢𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚" 𝙈𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣☼︎ [𝖥𝗅𝗎𝖿𝖿] [𝖲𝗉𝗂𝖼𝖾]
174K 1.9K 13
f.w imagines! ➫ read in ~𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐌𝐎𝐃𝐄! ➫ 𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘭𝘶𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘦𝘹𝘶𝘢𝘭 𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴, 𝘴𝘶𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦...