Little Bird || Kuroshitsuji ||

By chrissy531

Rei White, a hopeful student brimming with dreams and contagious excitement, found himself running late for g... More

Character description
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Christmas special
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 5

6.7K 241 127
By chrissy531

I do NOT own Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji or any of its characters, the only thing I own is Rei and Kyle.

Rei's POV

I open my eyes to see I'm not in my bed at home. Oh, that's right, I'm staying here because I accidentally fell through that hole... and now I'm here.. in the human realm...

I calmly sit up and get dressed before Sebastian comes here to do it for me.

Okay.. so my legs go through here and my arms go through here.....THERE!! I did it!

I look at my self in the mirror proud that I've figured out how this realms clothing works.

Even though my cloth was a lot more loose and comfortable....

I hear someone shout "Found you, rat!!!" I grab my staff and run out of my room, I head to the source of the noise to find the servants and a large statue being thrown.

"W-what??!?!!" I exclaim dodging the statue and wood that flew up from the impact.

"He got away. Tee-hee!" The blonde with a straw hat says scratching the back of his head. "Don't give me that 'tee-hee'! Do you want to kill us, too, idiot?!"

What a lively bunch... 😅

"U-Um hello, I haven't properly introduced myself! I'm Rei White!" The servants look at me for a second, then the dirty blonde one bonked the other blonde one on the head. "You almost killed Young masters guest! Idiot!" "Waaaa!! I'm sorry!!" The lighter blond exclaimed.

___Time skip brought to you by Mey-rin's awesomeness___

"I-I'm Mey-rin the head maid, yes indeed I am!" Mey-rin introduced herself first. "I'm Bard the chef." The dirty blonde one one said pointing at himself with his thumb. "I-I'm Finny the gardener! And I so sorry about earlier!!" The blond one with a straw hat bowed apologetically. "Ho ho ho." A chibi man says before taking another sip of tea.

"Well it's a pleasure to meet you all!" I say with a smile. They stare at me for a moment and then look at each other as if they were talking through their minds.

Oh....wait a minute... I think I know what's going on..... T^T

I sigh, "I'm a boy." Their faces turn red "W-were s-so sorry we didn't want to be rude and ask you flat out!" "Y-yah! It's just that your eyelashes are so long!-" "-And your hair is too!" "S-so we were kinda confused!"

"We're sorry!" They bowed again.

"It's fine, Ive mostly gotten used to people around here mistaking me as a girl." I say waving them off not wanting them to feel bad.

I hear something across the hall so me being the curious person I am, I went to check it out. (See THIS is what will get you killed in a horror movie .-.)

I peek my head through the door to see Ciel and some other people I have never met before. "Rei! What are you doing here?!" Ciel asks surprised.

"O-oh I'm sorry I didn't know you were in a meeting!" I apologize, feeling embarrassed that I barged in I went to close the door but a hand stoped me.

"Milord, I had no idea that you were keeping such a fine lady with you!" The door was pulled back and it revealed the owner of the hand and voice.

A Asian man wearing a blue robe, he grabs me and pulls me into the room, I make sure to keep a tight grip on my staff. "W-wha-?!" He trails a hand down my face and grabs my chin to examine my face.

..It'll be fine I thought, nothing could go wrong with a peek I thought....

"Don't worry, I'll keep this a secret from Lady Elisabeth." He said winking at Ciel.

Ciel looks at him annoyed "There is no secret to keep because Rei here is a BOY." With those words said the man with glasses missed his shot in pool, the fat man choked on his sandwich, the scarred man's cigar fell out of his mouth, and the Asian mans eyes opened in surprise.

"EHHHH?!?" Why...... why does this always happen to me?... T_T
_______

"Oh, there's another one!" "Don't let it get away!" Is heard from outside the door.

I was somehow standing next to Ciel one moment and the next I was grabbed by Lau and placed the couch with him and Ran-Mao.

"Quite the commotion out there. It seems you have rats as well." "How long do you intend to let those vermin run wild. They forage through our pantries and do nothing but spread disease!"

"'Run wild'? Isn't he simply leaving them at large to observe them?" Lau questioned with his Ran-Mao sitting on his lap and me on the other side of the couch, my face redder than Madam Red's outfit.

S-shouldn't that be something done with your beloved!?!

"Yes, he always aims to settle things with one blow. Will you pass on this turn to, Lord Phantomhive?" Madam Red says her head lifting up into the light.

"Pass. It's my policy not to hit balls I can't sink." Ciel replies.

I see....... so the point of this game is to get as many balls into the hole with one hit of the stick? Interesting...... I wonder if I can try later?

I feel someone brushing their hands through my hair so I look over to see Lau and Ran-Mao playing with my hair. "You have such long hair for a boy." Lau comments as they start to do my hair in a fancy braid.

I look over to see Ciel sit on the pool table and say "I'll send a carriage for you later. We'll have some slight entertainment ready for you."

"Are you going after all the balls in this situation?!" The fat man exclaims "Naturally." "Greed will be your undoing." Glasses sneers, Ciel smirks and hits the ball with his stick, they all go into a hole. "Greed, eh?"
___________

"Today's tea is a Darjeeling from Fortnum & Mason." Sebastian says handing out the tea. "It smells delicious. Tea can be exceptional when well brewed, hmm?" Lau says finally finishing the braid and taking the tea.

I look behind Sebastian and see Grell looking at Sebastian like some god. "Grell." Madam Red's voice is heard "H-hai!?" "Learn something from him." Madam Red scolds.

Poor Grell..........

"Y-Yes, my lady..." Grell says his eyes down casted. "That aside... You're a fine-looking man,aren't you?" She says grabbing his butt. "Quit serving in this silly country house and come to me!"

Poor Sebastian...

She look towards me her eyes gleaming.

My breath hitched and I quickly get up and run behind Ciel, but just as I am able to get myself half way behind the chair I felt arms grab my stomach and pull me out from behind Ciel.

I look up at the lady who holds me captive with wide doe eyes ..... Oh god....

She squeals and hugs me, spinning me around causing me to drop my staff. "Oh my gosh your just the sweetest thing ever!" She sets me down and stares at me for a moment.

.

.

.

.

.

"Ciel I don't believe you for one second when you say that this adorable thing is a boy! There is no possible way!" She says as she looks at him pouting, I look at him for help.

Ciel coughs, "Madam Red...." "Oh, goodness, I'm sorry! I just couldn't help it! Perhaps that's just how doctors are." Madam Red says smiling and scratching the back of her head.

No possible way.....
I look that much like a girl...
Back at home everyone knew I was a boy...I think...
(The pic below is kinda what Rei's reaction is like)

I feel someone's hand on top of my head so I glance up, Lau? He hands me my staff that I dropped. "A rat knows best where the rats nest is, doesn't he?" Madam Red questions Ciel. Wait what's going on?

"I'm a tame guinea pig actually." Lau corrects putting his other hand on Ciel's head.

"Hey! Keep your paws off of my darling nephew and his friend!" Madam Red says snatching me and Ciel from his grasp while breathing fire. "You wound me. I wouldn't paw at them here."  I-is that fire?! I had no idea that humans were able to do such a thing!.... quite the terrifying species they are.....

"You're saying you would somewhere else?!" Madam Red drops both of us. "That's a problematic statement, you know!" I tumble away into Grell and Ciel finds his way out the door.

"O-ouch! I-I'm sorry!" I apologize as he helps me up. "N-no it's fine!" He says waving me off. He doesn't seem like too bad of a person..... I smile at him, "Thank you for helping me up!" I run off to find Ciel.

I appear just as Sebastian does, "Ciel?" "Young master?" Ciel turns back to face us, "Today we will be having a deep-dish apple raisin pie. It will be ready soon; will you eat it with your guest?" "Bring it to my room. I can't deal with them anymore." Ciel says as he turns around to walk away.

I walk a tad bit faster to catch up with his pace.

Ciel opens the door of his study for me and I walk in. He lets out a breath of relief as he closes the door behind him, "Finally, peace and quiet."

I here Ciel say something but it was muffled, "What were yo-" I see Ciel being grabbed and a cloth over his mouth.

"Ciel!" I jump towards the man that held Ciel with my staff ready, but someone else grabbed me from behind as well.

W-what is this smell....... I feel so tired suddenly........

No I can't go to sleep now, Ciel needs me! My sight starts to get blurry. Damnit... if only I had my wings I would be immune to this stuff... I hate feeling so weak... This isn't good I'm starting to close...my....eyes......

~~~~~
This chapter has 1678 words. I'm on a role!! XD so many chapters in one day!!
This chapter was published at 9:04 pm, Monday, July 10, 2017.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 720 66
A Black Butler story: Light is always associated with everything good and darkness with pure evil. But what if real life proves otherwise? What if li...
106K 3.4K 25
You had ways to avoid reality, to engage in a moment of respite from the harsh world you knew to be true. What better time to do that than during the...
26.7K 531 26
ok hi guys this is my first Yaoi thing so i hope you like it and who ever read or supports my books and stories thank you BTW THIS WILL BE WRITTEN IN...
516K 19.5K 31
I was and I mean WAS a normal teenage girl going on twenty. Who loved all the normal things in life, sleeping in (most definitely not a early bird)...