Phan, rated R

By phanwhitets

I fucking hate wattpad and its rating system so here are any of my stories that I need to put here because th... More

Tainted minds

lay us down, we're in love (smut scene)

8.5K 147 147
By phanwhitets

"Are you sure you're okay with this?"

"Just shut the fuck up and kiss me," I whisper breathlessly as I push Philippa back on the couch, crawling over to straddle her hips. 

"Maybe I don't want to," she says back teasingly and I feel her hands on my ass, causing me to let out a shuddered moan. 

"Fuck you," I retort and move my hands underneath, trying to find the zipper of her purple dress once more. 

"Isn't that what we're doing?"

"So sassy," I murmur, hearing her chuckle as she moves up, allowing me to zip her dress down, my hands moving so they could wander her chest under the front of the purple material. I can honestly say it was a bit different, I've only really touched a girl when I was drunk at parties, and they were my friends- but I've never laid a hand on another guy. I love Philippa though, and I definitely want to see more of her.

"You seem nervous," she says and I open my eyes to meet hers, looking at me with worry. "We really don't have to do this, I can't stress that enough."

"No, trust me, I want to do this. I want you, Philippa, I just- I really don't know what to do. Do you have any experience?" 

"Yes, I know I'm supposedly the girl- but do you want me to take over?" she asks and reaches up, stroking my cheek a little bit. 

"You're not supposedly the girl, you are girl, okay, dumbass?" 

"Alright, fuckface," I giggle once more as I feel her hands pushing me back so that she was on top of me instead of the other way around. My breath nearly hitches as her dress hangs low a bit, allowing me to take sight of her chest. So gorgeous. 

"You're beautiful," I whisper and she just rolls her eyes, taking a hold of my tie and pulling me up so our lips met in a hasty kiss. It was rough, it was passionate. Sounds from the kiss filled the room and our hands were everywhere, mine reaching blindly to run up and down her waist and one of hers on my tie, holding me there, and the other in my hair, pulling on it a little bit. It just feels too good, and we've gotten no where. 

I smirk a little bit as he finally starts to unbutton the top of my tux, me leaning up so she can take it off, discarding it to the floor. Giggles are heard from the both of us it takes awhile trying to get my undershirt off as it gets stuck a bit when she tries to pull it up at off.

"Damn your big head," she laughs, making me shake my head at her remarks. As soon as she gets the chance, her hands are down, stroking my chest and allowing me to let out soft breaths in content. "How did I get so lucky?" she murmurs and I gasp slightly as she tugs a bit at my nipples. 

"I could say the same," I whisper when I feel her hands on mine, moving to the back of her dress. 

"Take this off for me?" she whispers, her voice lower than it normally is, taking the representation of a "male's" voice, and I smile, hearing it before nodding and zipping the rest of the way, softly tugging it down the best I can. 

"Kiss me, gorgeous," I say in a breathy moan and she just nods, leaning down and attaching our lips. They moved hastily against each other, tongues clashing, teeth knocking together occasionally, both of us fighting against each other for dominance. 

I slowly move my hands up her now bare sides, just above where her dress hangs, not taking it off right away. I come in contact with every inch of skin I could get, feeling her collar bones, her chest which was supporting the slightest bit of hair, her stomach and shoulders. I can't explain how much it means to me that I'm allowed to touch the most beautiful girl in the world in such a loving way. I don't think I've ever felt this much love inside.

"I like your hands on me, Dan," she whispers between rough kisses, causing me to let out a soft whimper in response. 

"I love your body, you're so breath taking, I'd like to see more," I say and begin to slowly pull her dress l over her head, breaking the kiss as she helps me, lifting the attire up and off. I begin to gnaw on my lip as I take in her presence. Of course- it's not what I was expecting, but it's Philippa, and I'm attracted to her in every way possible- so I can honestly say she is damn sexy. 

"Stop staring," she whispers and I see her blush, looking down. I giggle and push my hips up into the boxers she happened to be wearing under her dress, causing her to gasp. 

"Why boxers- not panties?" I ask and she rocks back down, making my breath hitch. 

"Uncomfortable-" she moans, moving to get a better angle when she grinds. "Didn't want anything- ah- popping out at the d-dance, now do we?" 

"I wouldn't mind," I whisper and move my hand over, placing on the bulge on her underwear. It's a new feeling, touching another biological male in this sense, but I'm in no need to stop. "Oh Dan," she whispers and rolls her hips, making me smile. "I thought I was taking over,"

"Go ahead," I smirk and press my heal down making Philippa moan loudly, pushing her hips up. Soon though, her hands moved to my dress pants, undoing them and yanking down roughly. My bottom lip goes between my teeth as I roll my head back the slightest bit. "God I love you,"

"I love you more," she returns and moves up, kissing me again before yanking my pants all the way down, the kiss breaking and reconnecting over and over as we tried to rid me of the clothing. "Has a boy ever sucked you off before?"

"N-no, why?" I ask and my breath is caught as I feel her hands slowly pulling down my boxers. I can feel her hot breath slowly trailing down my chest and too my stomach, tongue roaming the skin slightly, occasionally nipping and sucking. 

"Because we're the best. Because we know exactly what feels good," I gasp as her lips move lower, licking my base a bit, my boxers down to my knees. "Spread your legs, babe," I nod and moan at Phillippa's voice, spreading my legs, feeling a twitch in my member as she kept licking the base. "You make hot noises,"

"I'm sure you do to," I breath out, reaching down  to hold onto her black hair, making sure I don't tighten to much as she starts to suck oh my tip, causing me to be an out of breath mess. "Oh, god, faster you're going to kill me," 

"Patience," her husky voice says back, tongue still lingering on my tip only causing me to shudder. I moan as Philippa's mouth slowly levels down on my shaft, sucking slowly, teeth grazing the slightest bit. She was fucking right. Everything she's doing is just so amazing it makes my head spin with pleasure.

"Oh fuck," I moan as she begins to suck a bit harder, using one hand to stroke the bottom part she couldn't get to, other hand massaging my bulge. I can almost hear her chuckle as she continues, sucking, licking, rubbing, it's actually the most heavenly feeling I've ever experienced. 

I moan her name more as she keeps going, before I can feel the heat twisting in the middle of my stomach, tingle spreading through my legs. 

"Philippa- oh god- I'm close," I moan, clenching my eyes shut, and she doesn't let up. She keeps working her magic as I slowly step closer to my orgasm, only to bring me over, spilling my load down her throat. 

I glance down to see her swallowing what she can, before licking up the rest- actually making me moan out loud just from the sight. 

"You're so fucking sexy," I whisper, breathlessly and she just smirks, sitting back on her heels and wiping her mouth.

"I've had experience," she just chuckles, pretending to flip her hair back with her hand, but of course it only catches air seeing her hair is as short as mine. I giggle and glance down to her boxers, seeing that she was sporting a hard on as well.

"You're hard," I say and look back up Philippa, who diverts her eyes to the floor. 

"Good observation, I'll be in the bathroom- it won't take long,"

"Wait! Philippa!" I say, catching her hand as she tries to take off to the restroom. "Why don't you want me to take care of it? I mean, you just gave me the best blow job on fucking earth, let me take care of you," her breath hitches slightly as I reach forward, slowly palming her through the soft material.

"I can't make you do that, you're straight," she says back, subconsciously rocking her hips into my hand. I merely roll my eyes and tug her hand so she falls fore ward almost on my lap. 

"Shut the fuck up and let me get you off," I murmur and push her back so this time I was on top, moving my hand a bit quicker on top of the thin cloth, taking in her appearance as she leans her head back, sighing with pleasure. 

"Are y-you sure- fuck," I cut her off as my hand dips in her underwear, gripping her cock and giving it a few pumps. I can admit, it is a bit different, doing it with someone who has a dick, but I can honestly say that having it be Philippa makes it a thousand times better and I wouldn't change this whole moment even if I was given the chance. 

"You make the hottest faces. Especially when I do this," I run my thumb through her slit, emitting a yelp of pleasure from her, causing me to bite my lip and try to not get hard again. I'd probably pass out if I got off again

"Only because of you," she moans, arching her back as I start to speed up. I lean down and press my lips on hers roughly, not really caring that she's just sucked me off. I just want to feel her. I want to feel her moan against my lips and I just really really fucking love her. "Close," she whispers, rocking her hips the slightest bit. 

"That was quick," I giggle against her lips and slide my tongue between her teeth, pushing against her muscle and closing my eyes, still trying to focus on giving my baby as much pleasure as possible. I jump slightly as her body shudders and a cry leaves her lips, muffled by my mouth and my hand is wet. A smile spreads across my face and I slowly pull away, looking in her eyes which her half-lidded from post orgasm. "Gorgeous,"

"Beautiful,"

"Shut the fuck up," I giggle and pull my hand out from under her boxers. "Uhh-" I bite my lip as she laughs at my awkwardness of not knowing what to do with my come covered hand. 

"There's tissues over there," she breaths out and I nod, shaking my head at myself as I walk over and clean hand up and grabbing a few tissues to take for Philippa. "Your butt is cute, Daniel," I roll my eyes, just now noting that I'm still naked. 

"You're cute," I blush slightly, not really having a come back as I walk over, pulling her boxers down and cleaning her up. 

"So," Philippa says once I'm done and have thrown away the tissues. I smile and pull on my boxers, pulling her down on the couch between my legs and head on my chest. "Was that okay?" I scoff.

"Okay? That was incredible, I loved it!"

"And it wasn't awkward because I'm really a boy?"

"It was different, and at first I felt awkward, but don't you think anything of it, love. That was wonderful and i wouldn't have wanted it any other way." I can almost see her smile as she lets out a contented sigh, snuggling into my chest. 

"You know, your dick is huge,"

"Oh," I laugh, shaking my head. "Way to stick to the romance, babe,"

"No really, she turns, a smirk playing on her lips, me grinning as her hair is tossed around by her face and she gleamed with a post-orgasm glow. "I would love for it to claim me one day, is that okay with you?" I return the smirk and tap her bum gently, leaning in to give her a peck.

"Definitely,"

so if you haven't read the first part because it's fucking blocked i suggest you do that now!

so yes.. this is my smut... i hope you all enjoyed..

k bayeee <3 i need sleep bc school ugh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

423K 12.4K 102
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
189K 4.3K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
234K 9.9K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
107K 3.9K 35
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024