Fullmetal Alchemist Boyfriend...

بواسطة Dragon_Descendant

What will your life be like with you Fullmetal Alchemist lover? المزيد

How You Meet
Asking Out
First Kiss
Learning About/Meeting Your Past/Family
Something They Think Is Cool That You Do
Favorite Couple Photo
Finding an Abandoned Child
Favorite Picture of You
How They Cuddle
How You Kiss
Pets
What They Do That You Don't Like

New Character!!! Roy Mustang

6.1K 128 36
بواسطة Dragon_Descendant

How You Meet

(Y/N) was walking down the street as she tugged her hood over her face. She walked as fast as she could as she didn't want to be seen in public for that long.

She was Ishvalan. Not only that, she was wanted by the military. She was the helper and younger sister of the man known as Scar.

"Oph!" (Y/N) stumbled a little as someone ran into her.

She glanced up and saw a man with black hair in a military outfit. She swore to herself.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"I'm fine," the Ishvalan said before walking away. Not only was that man military, the man was Roy Mustang, the Flame Alchemist.

Asking Out

After the first meeting, they ran into each other more and more. The more they ran into each other, the more they learned about each other.

One day, (Y/N) was in an abandoned building when Roy showed up with food.

"I had time, and decided to drop by. I'm sure you're hungry," Roy said.

"Is this your idea of a date?"

"Maybe. Do you want it to be?"

"Maybe..."

"Then it's a date."

First Kiss

Roy was sitting beside (Y/N). She was reading some kind of book that Roy didn't understand. Roy wanted her attention.

"(Y/N)~" He said as he leaned his head on her shoulder.

"Yeah?"

"Notice me~!"

"Why?"

"Please~!"

"No."

Roy poured and turned (Y/N)'s head to face him. He pulled her into a kiss. (Y/N) pulled away after a while.

"Happy?"

"Yes."

Learning About/Meeting You Past/Family

Roy already knows.

Something they Think Is Cool That You Do

Roy likes it when you talk in Ishvalan.

Favorite Couple Photo

Finding an Abandoned Child

(Y/N) was doodling on some paper when she heard the door open. Roy had made her start living with him.

She looked up and saw Roy with a black haired boy in his arms. Her eyes focused on young boy.

"Um..."

"Yeah?"

"Why do you have a boy?"

"A woman pushed him in my arms and ran away...We're taking him in."

"If you say so, Hun."

Favorite Picture of You

How They Cuddle

Roy wraps his arms around her from behind with his chest against her back.

How They Kiss

Slow and Loving

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1M 43.8K 89
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
954K 51K 34
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
1M 17.5K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
257K 8.7K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...