A Lesson In Romantics

Oleh LaraHadd

Lebih Banyak

Chapter Two~Locked Up
Chapter Three~New School
Chapter Four~Roll one, Smoke one (;
Chapter Five~Karma's a bitch
Chapter Six~The truths to my heart
Chapter Seven~Kiss Me Slowly
Chapter Eight~She said it!^.^

Chapter One~No matter what happens

732 28 40
Oleh LaraHadd

I had to be quick on my feet, there was no way I am going to school in these old lady clothes.

"Gaby, come out dear, let us see what you are wearing!" That horrific voice yelled the way she did every moment of my life.

Before I left the room I checked myself in the mirror and put on that fake smile. In fear, I walked out my room to the nightmare that walked in the daylight. With those old, fishy eyes she starred at me trying to find the slightest mistake to judge me. She pulled out a ruler, from who knows where, and measured the length of my skirt. My eyes were shut tight ready for a spank. So far, nothing. Then she stroked the collar of my shirt that went up to my neck. For a second, I opened one eye to see her reaction. That was pretty foolish move.

"OW!" I screeched, great now there was a big, red mark on my leg.

"Get out of here now little girl, don't want to be late for school,"

Like a lighting bolt, I ran out of the house and started towards school with the dream of not returning home. I stopped at the nearest gas station and changed in the bathroom. Did you really think I was going to school with this collar choking my throat? I had a closet full of clothes that weren't approved from that devil. In fact, today I wore on of my favorite outfit! A cropped shirt, with tight skinny jeans.

"Hey Gabrielle," the shop owner said as I stepped out of the restroom, "running late today, better hurry up. Gimme them clothes of yours, I found a new place in here where I could hide 'em without getting a spot of dirt!"

"Thanks Billy, I don't know what I'd do without you!" I tossed him my nun looking outfit and grabbed a cup of Slurpee.

"Nah, don't worry bout it girly, I feel bad for ya. A grandma likes yours needs to be punished. 'N You best be not paying for that drink, it's on me!".

I gave him a a smile, and not that fake one. My true smile. "I can not thank you enough! I wish I could sit all day here and talk, but I really got to go! See you after school Billy!"

"Alright sweetie, don't be getting into trouble now," With a small giggle, I returned to my walk to school.

As soon as I stepped onto the school campus, I was greeted by that guy again.

"Hey Gabrielle," He said with this draggy voice, "How was your weekend?"

He looked at me as if he were a shark sneaking up on it's prey, I could never look directly at him.

I starred at the ground, "Hi Ashton. It was good, nothing much really happened" I said nothing more, hoping that my dullness would repel him.

It did the exact opposite, his body came closer to me. I tried to get away, but if I did anymore I would crash into the wall. "Where is your boyfriend at?" he asked with a mischievous smile.

I panicked, looking around everywhere hoping he would appear somewhere, "Um...I'm sure he'll be here soon,"

I ran ahead of him, and entered the hallway hoping he still wasn't following me. Nervously, I opened my locker got what I needed. There was a hand that ran up my legs, and as much as I wanted it to be my boyfriend I knew it wasn't.

 Ashton whispered in my ear something I could not make out.

I slapped his hand away and tried to escape, but he was 10 times bigger than I was! Actually, almost everyone was bigger than me. Pretty sad, only 5'3 for a 16 year old!

He squeezed my arm and pushed me against the lockers, with no way to escape. I felt his awful breath against my skin, "I've been waiting for this moment for the longest time," Ashton growled.

I shut my eyes tight, too afraid to shed a single tear. Suddenly, I heard Ashton moan in pain, and a big thud against the floor.

"Who do you think you are touching my girl?!" The most amazing voice yelled.

I fluttered my eyes open, "Drake!" I gasped, jumping into his arms

Drake held me tight and gave me a soft kiss. Wow, even the softest kiss from him made my heart skip millions of beats. Slowly, he released me, and held onto my hand. His eyebrows creased a bit as he stared down, "Is this that guy you were telling me about babe?"

I nodded looking at him with puppy dog eyes,"He always stalks me every morning and in first period."

"Aw, I'm sorry baby, but I hope that this taught him not to mess with my girl again," he snarled, giving him another hard kick, "Two years of us being together, and you'd think these fools would keep their hands off you!"

I grinned as I got lost in his deep, chocolate eyes. All my life, I dreamt of having a prince charming, a hero. Now I have found it. It may seem crazy for us to be in love at such a young age, but I knew it was true.

Drake brushed my hair back, and pressed his forehead against mine, "How is my love doing this morning," he whispered softly.

I took a deep breath, oh how the way he spoke just left me breathless, "I'm wonderful now that you're here babe. How is--"

He interrupted me with a firm kiss, and went on and on and on. His hands raced up my thighs as mine were wrapped around his neck. I stopped for a moment to catch some breath, but his lips continued on my neck and all over my chest. I felt my heart beat faster than a roadrunner. I was getting too excited, had to control myself! When I was ready, he went back to my lips and kissed me with such passion.

The bell for first period just had to ring! I didn't want to leave him, I didn't want to stop kissing him.

"Mmmm," He groaned, not wanting to stop, "Don't leave baby, just be a little late," he said in between kisses.

"Mm, I wish I could, but you know what grandma would do to me,"

Instantly he stopped, and played with my fingers, "Yea, I don't want her hurting you again. I'll see you next period, I love you Gabrielle,"

"I love you too Drake,"

He gave me one last kiss and we both reported to first period. Before I exited the hall, I stepped over Ashton with a grin on my face, then walked on to class.

****************************************************************

(second period)

I waited impatiently in my seat, waiting for him to walk in. Every second or so, I glanced back and forth at the door. 

"Dear god, the period just started!" my seat partner, Jessica, informed me.

"Um, thanks for pointing out the obvious," I snapped at her.

"I'm just saying, I think you could live a few more moments without him. Your're so despeate," she whispered loud enough for me to hear.

I gave her a glare, "I'm not desperate, I'm in love. There's a difference,"

"No, you are just too obsessed with this guy,"

I chose to say nothing else, and continued waiting.

"Hey babe!" Drake exclaimed as he took a seat behind me, "Sorry I was a bit late, I got in trouble last period. You know because I'm so cool," he chuckled.

"Oh yea, give me a kiss mr-cool-guy!"

He leaned over my desk and gave me a kiss, not caring that every persons eyes could be on us. 

"Ugh," Jessica puffed, rolling her eyes, "You two are something else, I swear!'

"Oh shut your mouth, you will find love someday too! Just got to stop being so cold,"

"Excuse me?! I am not cold, I am just a higher class than you are,"

I chuckled, "When you lose both of your parents, tell me how you feel then, okay?"

She was stumped, too embarrassed to say anything else.

"And I'm not jealous, I got bunch of guys who are waiting in a line to be with me," she added.

"Ba ha! Okay, whatever puts you to sleep at night man,"

I hear Drake laughing in the background, "Oh, you just got owned!"

"You are so selfish, and think you are all that!" Jessica yelled.

"Good morning Class," Mr. Parkerson said as he entered the classroom, interrupting out fight "Now, we have lots to do today!"

I rolled my eyes, tired of doing work. Only 6 more months until the last day of school...almost there I guess.

"Now I want everyone to get in an orderly fashioned line, and walk out to the field to do our fun science lab!"

We all did the opposite, and walked out into our own groups. When no one was watching, Drake and I migrated far off in the fields where no one could find us like we usually did on lab days like this. I lay in his arms as he slouched back against a tree trunk. We played with each others fingers in silence. Many people hate silences, but the thing is it wasn't awkward for us. I found it beautiful, and most calming!

"Guess what," Drake whispered in my ear.

I looked up at him and smiled, "Yes love?"

"I have a surprise for you, you doing anything this weekend?"

"Nope, I don't think my step grandma is making me go anywhere incredibly boring this time. Why, whats happening this weekend?"

"It's a surprise fool, I can't tell you! All I could tell you is that it will be really fun,"

"Of course it is, anything is fun with you babe,"

"Anything, hmmm?" He giggled, kissing my cheek.

My face got hot and i just smiled 

He blushed, laughing shyly, "So you think you could come meet me at my house on Saturday?"

"Sure, I'll just tell my grandma I am going to a science fair or something,"

"Ha, you're a nerd!" He joked.

I faced him and sat on his waist, not putting all my weight on him. His hands went up my shirts, and held onto my hips. Our faces were as close as could be, "Kiss me you nerd!" Drake said softly.

I grinned a bit, and pressed my lips against his...

"Excuse me!" Mr. Parkerson yelled, interrupting us before things got any hotter.

I jumped off Drake, as I felt my heart drop to my stomach.

"This is the fourth time I've caught you two fooling around during class!"

"Mr. Parkerson!" Drake objected, "Please don't get Gabrielle in trouble for this, it was all my idea! I should be--"

"Silence!" Mr. Parkerson exclaimed, "Both of you to the office, now! I don't want to hear one word!"

"Please, you don't know what my grandma would do to me!" I cried.

"I don't care, try getting your way out with the principal! Now go!"

I clenched onto Drake's arm as we both walked up to the office with a pink slip in our hands.

"I'm not going to let her hurt you, and I am not going to let her separate us, okay babe? No matter what happens, I'm not letting you go," Drake assured me.

All I could do was nod my head in understatement, too afraid to speak.

As we waited outside the principles office, Drake and I held hands not letting anything separating us. I slowly inhaled and exhaled, hoping they wouldn't tell my step grandmother anything. I would be treated worse than slaves did if she were to.

The principle, Mrs. Derbie stepped out of her office and started at us expressionless, "Gabrielle, I would like to speak to you in here please,"

Both of us stood up, still grasping onto each other.

"Alone please, Drake stay here. You're in enough trouble already young man,"

I looked at him assuring him it will be alright. Slowly, he released my hand and watched as I entered. Mrs. Derbie took a seat at her desk, as I nervously found a seat across from her. Her face looked puzzled, as if she didn't know what to do.

"Before you say anything," I started, "I would really appreciate it if you didn't call my grandmother. I'll do detention, cleaning, anything. Just, don't--"

"Gabrielle, I wish I could do so. But this has happened way too many times, I think it's come to the point where I must. Unless you have any other guardian, I'm afraid I'm left with no choice,"

I thought my hardest of someone else in the family who has as much responsibility for me except for my grandma, but everyone else lived so far.

I starred down trying to hold back the tears, "Okay," I gave up.

"I'll be sure to tell her if she does anything to hurt you, then I will call the police on her, you think that would be good,"

I tried to speak but my throat was dried up, "No," I managed to get out, "She'll hurt me even more,"

Mrs. Derbie sighed and picked up the phone. Each button she dialed, my heart pumped louder and louder. I think Drake could hear the beats just about now.

"Hello?" I heard the evil voice answer.

Right then, I felt my life collapse...

Lanjutkan Membaca