Saving him (Naruto fan-fic)

By BrookeSimmons

~Part One~ (Sequel to becoming a ninja) Yuki is back and stronger than ever! She has spent the last two year... More

Chapter 2- Team seven'e bell test, without Sasuke
Chapter 1- Yuki Okami is back!
Chapter 7- Give Gaara back!
Chapter 6- Team highfive?
Chapter 4- Fighting Itachi and a memory
~Special~Chapter 5- Valentines day
Chapter 3- Saving Gaara
Chapter 8- Gaara lives!!
Chapter 9- What happened to Akamaru!?
Chapter 10- Rude, unwanted team mate, and Akami
Chapter 11- I would rather spend a day in the wooden cage beating up Sai
Chapter 12- The plan
Chapter 13- Orochimaru, still a creeper...
Chapter 14- 'Love illness'
Chapter 15- *Filler* Great, a mission with Akami's team...
Chapter 16- *Filler-Part 2* Konoha's Crystal Wolf
Chapter 17- *Filler part three* Akiko
Chapter 18-*Filler part 4* Arriving
Chapter 19- Training with Kakashi
Chapter 20- The beginning of a new mission
Chapter 21- The violent monk
Chapter 22- Yuki's tears
Chapter 23- A small talk with Sai
Chapter 24- Desperate attempt for a kiss
Chapter 25-A small bet
Chapter 26- Sora, stop glaring at my part-time dog!
Chapter 27- Naruto! Didn't I tell you to stop breaking into my house?
Chapter 28- A little talking and a little training
Chapter 29- A painful fight between Tensai's
Chapter 30
~Special~ The Lost Tower- Where are we?
~ Special ~ The Lost Tower- So, we went back to the past
~Special~ The Lost Tower- Finding Mukade
~Special~ The Lost Tower- Going back
Chapter 31- There's no way Granny Tsunade lied
Chapter 32- A little frustration
Chapter 33- Progress
Chapter 34- R.I.P Asuma sensei...
Chapter 35- So... there is such thing as a Immortal? Damn, I lost the bet.
chapter 36- The First Kiss
Chapter 37- Some time with Grandpa Sage
Chapter 38- Hidden Knowledge about the Tensai
~Halloween Special~
Chapter 39- Another Crystal user
Chapter 40- Their intentions
chapter 41
Chapter 42- You're sending me back?!
Chapter 43- *Mai* Separation of the Crystal Users
Chapter 44- *Mai* Academy and Genin Days
Chapter 45- *Mai* Jounin years and the Kyuubi's attack (Part 1)
Chapter 46- *Mai* Jounin Days and the Kyuubi's attack (Part 2)
Chapter 47- Who are these two?!
Chapter 48- Introducing and a almost confession
Chapter 49- Going after Sasuke
Chapter 50- Getting Closer
Chapter 51- The New Akatsui Member, Tobi
Chapter 53- Kessho Village's new leader, Eito
Chapter 54- Learning About the Crystal Style
Chapter 55-Crystal Healing Abilities
Chapter 56- Last Day at the Kessho Village
Chapter 57- Zero and Ichiru's Past -Part 1-
Chapter 58- Zero and Ichiru's Past -Part 2-
Chapter 59- Zero and Ichiru's Past -Part 3-
Chapter 60- Is He Really Gone?
Chapter 61- Leaving Konoha, Alone
Chapter 62- Training with Crystal
Chapter 63- Training with Wolfs
Chapter 64- The New and Improved Okami
Chapter 65- Pain of many kinds
Chapter 66- A New Konoha
Chapter 67- The New Hokage
Chapter 68- Going to meet the Raikage
Chapter 69- Begging for Forgiveness for a Friend
Chapter 70- Madara and Sasuke
Chapter 71- Uchiha Sasuke, Friend or Foe
Chapter 72- Uchiha V.S Okami
Chapter 73- Granny's back
Chapter 74
Chapter 75- Date?
Chapter 76- Goodbye

Chapter 52- Another failed attempt

5.7K 143 32
By BrookeSimmons

I do not own Naruto.

Thunder clashed to the ground, lighting up the darkened sky. My team and I still stood as the masked man waved around his arms childishly. We had been trying to get past him for hours, but he was just playing with us. Naruto growled next to me, his temper rising higher as each minute passed.

I glanced at him, worried at how long it would take for him to finally snap and let the Kyuubi take over. The masked man's sudden silence made me turn back to look at him. His face was looked in the direction we were trying to go in. Then, in a deep and serious voice he said, "It's done."

I growled, stepping forward, "What are you taking about now?!"

Faking a cough he turned back to me, his hands on his hips. "I have to go now, imoto! It seems that little Sasuke has finally finished, but don't worry! I'll be coming back for you in a little bit, imoto! So, for now, bye!"

"Wait!" I growled, running to grab him just as he disappeared again.

"Yuki, come on, we should go now." Kakashi said, I clenched my teeth and nodded.

'I just wish I could have landed a hit on him! Damn it!' I growled to myself as I ran after Kakashi and the rest of my team to where Sasuke was.

Rain poured down on us as thunder lit up the black sky. I looked around in silence as the rain couldn't put out the black flames that were all around us. Ignoring the black flames I continued walking, hoping that if I did- when I found a body that it wasn't Sasuke's. Sakura and Naruto seemed to have the same thoughts as I did as they glanced around.

My eyes looked over to a small piece of a wall that once stood proud, the Uchiha's clan symbol still proudly painted on it. My eyes widened when I saw the blood that stained the Uchiha symbol, glancing to the ground I saw that the blood had fallen there. Walking closer I knew it wasn't from dripping down somebody, the blood stained the ground from a body laying there.

"Ace," I muttered, my black and red wolf walked over to me as my team looked at me. "Who's scent is this?"

Ace lowered his head to sniff the dried blood before looking at me. "The blood belongs to Uchiha Itachi, Yuki-sama."

I nodded, a small amount of relief flooded me, "Then, Sasuke isn't dead. Itachi had layed here, and I know if Itachi still had a fighting chance, he wouldn't have laid down to rest, not even for a second."

"Who took the body? And where is Sasuke?" Naruto growled.

I shrugged, my cloak hiding my face as I turned around to go back to Konoha, Sakura copying my actions. "Let's go back, there is nobody here." I looked at my wolfs, who had gather around me."You can all go back, thank you."

Ace nodded, "We're sorry we could not help any more, Yuki-sama."

I nodded, "It's fine, you did enough."

Once all of my wolfs were gone my team followed me in silence. Neither Kakashi nor Yamato protested against the decisions, most likely knowing I was right.

I lagged behind the group as we made it back to Konoha, my cloak hood up to shadow my face. The ground had become muddy from all of the rain, making small splashing sounds as we walked.

"I'll go and report to Lady Tsunade, Kakashi." Yamato's voice broke the silence.

"Thank you, Yamato." Kakashi replied softly.

I glanced up to see the gates of Konoha, along with it three people standing there. Zero, Ichiru, and Jiraiya stood by the gates, each held smiled on their faces. Once Jiraiya looked at Naruto, then to me, his smile slowly faded.

I looked back down at the ground, my walking had stopped as everyone returned back to their homes. Naruto paused to glance at Jiraiya before looking at Ichiru, he slowly shuffled closer to me.

"Yuki-chan!-" Ichiru was held back by Zero, who seemed to notice the tension of everyone.

"Yuki, we came here to welcome you back." She smiled, "But it seems that your other teacher needs to talk to you, so we'll meet you at the house instead."

Not waiting for me to respond, she pulled Ichiru by his ear back towards my home. I looked over at Jiraiya, noticing Naruto already left a moment ago. Kakashi stood by me as he looked at Jiraiya, Sakura stood off to the side looking at the ground.

"Yuki, I got Tsunade to agree to let you go on a mission with me!" Jiraiya smiled, "But I don't think she would have refused either way."

"Jiraiya-sama, can I talk to you for a moment." Kakashi interrupted, pulling Jiraiya to the side.

Ignoring the two I walked over to Sakura, who was glaring at the ground. "Sakura-san, you okay?"

She blinked before nodding, "Y-Yeah, sorry Yuki. I-I just thought that we would get him this time..."

I nodded grimly, "I understand, but there may be a possibility that he will return to Konoha, now that Itachi is dead..."

She nodded, "Yeah, maybe..."

"Yuki! Come on, we're leaving now!" I turned to Jiraiya.

"Now? But I just got back." I protested.

He grinned, "Then you're already packed! We don't have time to lose, and like I said Tsunade already knows that you're leaving as soon as you get here."

I sighed but nodded, "Sakura, just do me a favor. Check on Naruto-kun, make sure he's doing okay."

She blinked before nodding, "Of course." I turned to leave, but Sakura's hand on my shoulder made me turn to her. "Yuki, just be careful. That guy in the akatsuki, he made it clear that he was going to go after you at one point or another..."

I smiled at Sakura, "Don't worry, Sakura! I can take care of myself."

"Yuki, we gotta go!" Jiraiya shouted, making me turn.

"I'm coming, Pervy Sage!" I shouted as I ran over to him.

He chuckled, "Still refuse to let anyone else hear the other nickname?"

I smiled softly, "You know it, Grandpa sage." With that we both took off towards the trees, the exhaustion from the failure melted off of me as I ran beside Jiraiya. "Grandpa sage, where are we going?"

Jiraiya smiled fondly, glancing back at me. "You remember the very first mission that it was just yo and I?"

I perked up at this, "We're going to the Kessho village?"

"Yeah, there are a couple of reasons. One of them is that the genjutsu protecting the village has finally warn off. The second reason is it's the anniversary that your mother came to Konoha, so I thought it would be a good idea to bring you with me. I would have brought Naruto with us, but since the genjutsu is down the people right now are paranoid, and they don't want too many people knowing the location." Jiraiya explained.

"As of now, the Kessho village only wants you and I knowing their location. And as soon as their genjutsu was down, they called for us to come in and help. Which is good, because it keeps the bonds between our villages." Jiraiya smiled, "There is another reason why I thought you should come on this mission."

I tilted my head, "What is it?"

"I figured you should learn more about the crystal style. We'll only be staying there for a week, since we have to do a look over the village to check for any enemies then put up a genjutsu, which will take at least a day or two. In between that, I want you to learn about the crystal style, of course you might have to come back later to master it completely." Jiraiya said.

I grinned, "Yosh! Let's try to get there quickly! I can't wait to see Arashi and Hikaru!"

Jiraiya chuckled, picking up his speed as he tried to stay next to me. "Maybe next time we come here we can bring Naruto."

My grin grew, "Yeah! Naruto-kun would love it!"

Jiraiya grinned slyly next to me, "And maybe you two will be dating, hmm?"

My eyes widened as I lost my footing at what Jiraiya said. Jiraiya laughed as I fell down on my face, I stayed there for a moment. "Grandpa sage... Shut up..." I muttered.

End of Chapter 52!  I know it is short, but I will update again this week, maybe even today if you guys can give me seven comments ^-^ As of today I am done with my english STAAR test, but in May I will have my geometry STAAR so until then my updates will by regular. To make up for my lack of updating this weekend I had updated both of my stories, and today I'm uploading. And as I said earlier if I get seven comments I will write another chapter today.

Another thing, after this mission do you guys want to finally hear about Zero and Ichiru's past? I was debating on it, but if you guys want that after this mission with Yuki and Jiraiya then I will add that into it :)

This is not edited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 92 14
Once captive to the snake, then becoming allied with the Akatsuki. Kurami finds herself in more and more complications. Her romance with Itachi won't...
8.7K 456 24
Hoshiko Akiyama loved Naruto, but he left for three years. When Hoshiko found out she talked to her friend and the saiyan who fixed her to finally jo...
102K 2.2K 31
This is a sequel from I'm Different (Sasuke X Reader) It's been two years since Sasuke, taking Y/N with him after rescuing her from the bandits. So...
12.6K 136 133
Two and a half years have passed since Naruto Uzumaki left to train with Master Jiraiya. Kimiko Sumire and her friends have been training hard themse...