Just Another Fan [Min Yoongi...

By MochiSwag93

You were just a normal 16 year old girl who loved listening to BTS songs and dancing. While you did love BTS... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
1k
Sequal and 10k

5k

6.2K 177 60
By MochiSwag93

Words 👏 can 👏 not 👏 express 👏 my 👏 appreciation 👏

Thank you all so much for 5k reads. I never expected to even get 100 views. This book skyrocketed and it means so much to me.

It will make you guys very happy to know I am working on book two and will start posting it in about a month.

Thank you all for the support and positive comments. Even silent readers, you are still there and you still make a difference.

You all make my day so much brighter when I get to read your silly and encouraging comments.

When I see you enjoy my books, it encourages me to write more because I feel like I owe it to you guys.

Each and every one of you guys mean the world to me.

Now I'm just rambling, someone stop me. 😂

In conclusion, I love you guys so much and thank you for supporting me.

Goodbye for now, I love you guys!

-Mochiswag93

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

615 1 18
Me? Irish Santiago? An ordinary girl? Meeting my Idols BTS? Nah never gonna happen. Or can it? I've never been to their concerts before. Not even the...
1.5M 47.9K 50
~COMPLETE~ // cover by @btscherrykiwi // You were Korean but the thing is you never care about kpop idol before. Until one day, you being forced by y...
3K 134 34
My name is y/n. I like anime, drawing, BTS, and a lot of other things. I am 16 years old and on my birthday I woke up far away from home. I was in C...
6.8K 361 48
DISCLAIMER!!! THIS IS PURELY FICTION PLZ DON'T SPREAD HATE FOR ANYONE AND ENJOY IT ONLY. THANKS. Kim Y/n is an 18-year-old girl and is in last year...