|ACNL|Marshal X Mayor!Reader

By gorgonzolachz

My first animal crossing x reader! I hope you enjoy :) ========= More

|Chapter 1.| Welcome to Frostpine!

2.4K 27 12
By gorgonzolachz

The pink petals blow in the air above the town of Frostpine. The town had a cozy feeling to it, like the feeling of a warm freshly baked cookies in a fireplace during heavy snowfall.

The villagers that lived in Frostpine were,

Erik

Julian

Whitney

Genji

Shep

Lobo

Bluebear

Marshal

And of course, Mayor (Y/N).

Mainstreet was completed with all the stores upgraded and inputed. Which was all from the work of a bell pincher...

Mayor(Y/N) lived in a 2-story house with 2 rooms on the first floor. The 1st room on the first floor had a kitchen and a living room.

The second room on the first floor was a bath house/room

And the upstairs room was a bedroom

Mayor (Y/N) was proud of the town she had sculpted. Even Isabelle knew, from the first time she arrived at Frostpine. The second she saw her face, Isabelle knew of the great things she'd do in the future.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

868K 40.3K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
243K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ΰͺœβ€βž΄ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 π‹πˆπŠπ„ .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
2.7M 64.6K 131
[BOOK ONE IN THE LIFELINE SERIES] life·line ˈlīfˌlīn/ noun "A person you can always depend on to help you in a really messed up situation where you n...