HUSH (+18) || J.JK FANFIC

By misterAUTHOR11

I wanna be that fantasy you got on your mind. ( completed) under editing More

misterAUTHOR 101
HUSH 01◾
HUSH 02◾
HUSH 03◾
HUSH 04◾
HUSH 05◾
HUSH 06💜
HUSH 07💜
HUSH 08💜
Hush 09💜
HUSH 10▪️
HUSH 11▪️
HUSH 12▪️
HUSH 13▪️
HUSH 14▪️
HUSH 15▪️
HUSH 16▪️
HUSH 17▪️
HUSH 18▪️
HUSH 19▪️
HUSH 20▪️
HUSH 21▪️
HUSH 22▪️
HUSH 23▪️
HUSH 24▪️
HUSH 25▪️
HUSH 26▪️
HUSH 27▪️
HUSH 28▪️
HUSH 29▪️
HUSH 30▪️
HUSH 31▪️
HUSH 33▪️
HUSH 34▪️
HUSH 35〰
HUSH 36〰
HUSH 37〰
HUSH 38〰
HUSH 39〰
HUSH 40〰
HUHS 41〰
HUSH 42〰
HUSH 43〰
LAST HUSH〰
MISTERAUTHOR11
SPECIAL HUSH 1〰
SPECIAL HUSH 2〰
SPECIAL HUSH 3
SPECIAL HUSH 4
SPECIAL HUSH 5
MISTERAUTHOR11

HUSH 32▪️

1.5K 49 173
By misterAUTHOR11

************************************

Jungkook's POV

"Wow! Is this really you Jungkook?  You grew up a lot and very handsome."

I furrowed my eyebrows as I heard her. Isn't she too much? We just had a fight last night and then acting like she didn't know me! Crap!

She sat down on the chair across me, she wave at the waiter and get the menu. I watch her as she gracefully talk to the waiter and said thank you after she gave her order. 

"So, what are you giving back to me?"

I almost curse. Why is she like this? I stare at her face with my most serious face. "Look, Rhien. I guess you are too much..."

Again, I stroke my brows when she giggles. 

"Oh boy! I missed you! a LOT."

She emphasize the last word. I quickly grab her both hands and smile at her sweetly.

"I missed you too, are we okay now? Please, I would neve---"

She cut in and revoke her hands from me.  "I know you missed me too. But, no touching please. See this?"

She raise her hand and show me her fingers.

I lost my breath when I saw it and about to cry. I know that ring. That was the ring she showed me. The engagement ring she need to wear but she doesn't because she don't want to. She doesn't love SUGA.

I don't speak for time being.

"Shocking right? I am getting married! You know to whom?" She sound excited. What happened? I don't understand anything she's saying.

I angrily slam the table. The costumers look at us. I take a deep breath and tried to calm down.

"What's happening Rhien! You said the marriage is only about business! And you clearly told me that you lo--"

"Look, please listen" She cut in. Rhein grab my hand and squeezed it lightly

"I am not RHIEN. This is me FRANXLE."

I was stoned. I don't know what to say. How the fuck she would be FRANXLE! So,  did she just toy with my feelings? Did she tricked me on purpose?

"What kind of crap is that Rhien!"

Her face grew sad. "I am sorry Jungkook, I didnt mean to trick you if that what's you're thinking. I-I know we became close friends before, and cherish everything we've been through together. "

She took a deep sighed. "If you couldn't believe everything what I told you, then, ask your brother."

I facepalm. Now, why V is included to this?

"But please" She whisper and I look up to her.

Am I really going to lose her? If she is FRANXLE then. . .

"Please, don't tell anyone about this. I want you remain to call me Rhien. For everyone's safety."

Everything are mixing in my head. I need an answer to everything. I grab the purse inside the paper bag I
am carrying and give it to her.

She accepted it happily. "Is this really mine?" She asked me. So, she cannot remember ?

"Yeah, that's yours. Don't you remember?"

I heard her take a deep sigh. "Yes, for now. But I need some time to remember everything that happen within the 7 years after my twin died."

She open the purse and inspect every pockets if it has. Her face curve a huge smile when she find the necklace.
She raise her hand and stare at it. She face me.

The order came. I smiled when I see what she ordered. Franxle love that food. Grilled meat, some vegetables side dish and chocolate cake, with cucumber juice.

"Hey, can you please, help me with my necklace? " She asked.

I gladly stood up. I trembled when I was in front of her. I wrap around her neck the necklace and lean closer to look at her smooth nape. I purposely did it slowly. Because, I wanted to feel her. I felt my tears attempt again. Until, I finally lock it. 

I pulled her in and gave a hug. I burried my face on her shoulder. I let my sad tears flow down. I whisper to her ear. 

"I missed you."

Don't get me wrong. I missed Rhien that I love not the FRANXLE we thought died long ago. Yet, they are the same person. But I don't care. I love her. I believed heart won't forget. I just need to give her time. She will deffinitely remember me, what we went through, what we shared together.

I felt her caress my back, so I pulled her closer. Therefore, her goddamn phone interrupted us.

"Shit" I cursed when I see who is calling her.

"My chef husband." That's the contact name.

I flinch my fist "Is that Suga ?" I still asked.

I saw her face get tomato red and nodded. She anwer the call.

"Yes ,babe"

"Yeah, I am with him"

"Now?"

"Sure! I'm excited!"

Then she hang up the call.

I am mad. She's mine. And now she's acting like this for another guy? This is insane.

She look up to me,

"Ahm, I want to stay longer but Suga ask me out for a date, I'm sorry." She said and her face grew sad.

"That's fine. I also need to find my BROTHER"

We went out that restaurant together. I watch her get in the cab.

"Am I really going back to the times when what I can only do is glance to the girl a love?" I asked myself, get in my car and drive.

I message V to come home. I don't care wherever he is. I can't believe he manage to keep something from me for a very long time.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Jimin's POV

(Thanks author for giving me a POV, I missed this! * stroke up his hair and wink while bit his lower lip)

(A/N: stop that walking abs. The girls will die!)

(Okay, let's CAUGHT IN A LIE.)

The doctor agreed that I can now go home. Yet, I am not allow to work for now. Can't carry heavy things, eat healthy and always take my medicines on time. My wounds are healing, but my heart not.

I remember that day when I told V whose the killer and he just cannot believe it. But, have no choice but to do so and made a safe plan with me.

We need to stop this.

We need to stop his doing.

I don't know his reason behind all this but what important to me is our safety from him.

I walk slowly out at my veranda and grab some cold fresh air. I look up the sky that filled with bright twinkling stars.

"I hope our lives is just peaceful like this night sky. I am thinking what kind of life do we have if FRANXLE did not die that day"

I sigh deep. I almost jump when I heard a whistle. I look around my place but couldn't see anyone. I heard the whistle again. I look down and outside the gate I saw a guy wearing hoodie. He look up to me. He is now not wearing a face mask.

I flinch my fist but I contained myself.
I cannot fight him at my current state.
He wave at me and smile, a huge evil smile. I tremble. Of course, I won't make him leave my place hapilly. So I raise my hand and wave to him my  saluting middle finger !

"Fucker!" I whisper.

I go inside and close the door of the veranda. I lie down on my bed then my phone vibrate.

"Fuck you too" He message me.

I message V

"The fucker visited me at my place"

To: jeon V

After few minutes he replied.

"Don't go out, I will be coming there"

From: jeon V

"I hope we really can stop this " I mumble between my sigh.

After half an hour V came and he is with two tall guys with broad muscles.

"Who are they?" I asked.

"For precaution. We need to make sure that we can fight him when he tries to come back"

I shook my head. But he's right. The two big guys stayed in the living area. Of course, to guard us. V stayed with me in my room he will be sleeping with me.

On the couch, of course. (vmin will not ship here! Sorry not sorry.)

He hug the pillow and gaze at me his dead eyes.

"Do you think, we can stop him? He is still a friend." I started the conversation.

"We have to, he lost his mind Jimin. We can't tolerate this. Besides, we will not kill him. We will just let him rot in jail and make him pay for the lives he took."

I smiled, a half smile. I saw him approach me and tap my back.

"Everything will be okay. Don't worry yourself too much. You have to get well soon so we can fight him properly"

I stare at his sad face

"I don't want to lose another friend again."He mumbled.

I also tap his back to comfort him. V maybe is the youngest but taking responsibility to all of this.

"Thanks BRO."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Suga's POV

I know I am being selfish.

I keep FRANXLE'S phone. Deleted all the photos, messages with Jungkook. I also change the contact name from "BABE to MR. Jeon Jungkook"

Please don't hate me. I love her. And she's mine from the beggining, right? I am just getting back everything into their right places.

I let her meet Jungkook, But I cannot stay in one place. What if she suddenly remember everything when she met him? What if she suddenly hate me for taking advantage of her last night? I made her wore the engagement ring that she never wear since we got engage.

I just want her to be mine fully.

After 2 hour or so. I called her. I asked her out for a date. Yes! We need to start brand new. I need to cope up the 7 years we lost. We need to go somewhere beautiful, the two of us alone. I need to make her not remember everything until we got married.

Until she became MRS. MIN-CULLEN FRANXLE.

She agreed on meeting me and she's on her way home. I contact my dad. He pick it up after one ring. I heard his cold authoritive voice on the other line.

"Yes son?"

"Dad, can we please delay the marriage?"

"What ?"

"Please, Fra- I mean Rhien and I want to change something about the wedding details."

Then he laugh, I sigh or relief.

"Then no problem, as long as the marriage will happen then proceed with the plan."

"Yes dad." I cut the line.

After few minutes, FRANXLE came and she greet me with a tight hug. I notice the necklace. 

"Hey, you shouldn't be wearing that."

I told her then I quickly put it off from her neck. After that, I gave her a back hug then rest my chin on her shoulder.

"I missed you" I whisper on her ear.

She giggles then turn around to face me not breaking the hug. She look up to me then she trail a line on my nose

"I just gone for hours and you already miss me my future husband?" She tease, I smiled and grab a quick peck on her lips. 

"I always missed you. I will not let you leave my sight until you become MRS. MIN."

She cupped my face. "I love you"

She whisper. I was about to give her a sweet Kiss when she broke the hug. She giggles again.

"So where will you take me?" She asked.

"Let's go to my place first. I need to change then we will go somewhere beautiful." I told her excitedly.

She jump of happiness then she snake her arm to mine and we walk happily then exited the house.

-----------------------------------------------------------

i updated again

I can smell the ocean breeze.
I wish i can visit the beach and relax before we go home again.

Please, vote, comment

I love you all!

From mister 😍

Anyway I'm having my lunch now just want to share the food I am eating :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.1K 1.7K 48
(REPUBLISHING) "I'm here to make all your fantasies come true." - Kim Taehyung *** Status: Ongoing Ended:
2.7M 95.7K 20
❝If a girl's legs shake while you're fingering, going down on her, or fucking her, you're doing an amazing job.❞ ❝Ah, right...❞ Jungkook bites the in...
17.9K 822 31
" I will make you feel so good yn. Just trust me." 𝔸 𝕡𝕒𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕤𝕖 𝕕𝕖𝕤𝕚𝕣𝕖 𝕠𝕣 𝕔𝕣𝕒𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 Hope you'll enjoy...
11K 173 16
Fluff and smut Imagines with jk as ur bf/hubby (^ν^)🔞 [REQUESTS ARE OPEN]