Kidnapped by 5SOS

By Supersparkles113

Really it's the title More

Vanessa
Candace
Melina
Kourtney
Lynx
Anastasia
Cassie
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 7 pt.2
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Bedrooms
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 (Drama)
Chapter 12
Chap. 13
Apology!
Chap. 14

Chapter 15

25 0 0
By Supersparkles113

{Kourtney POV} (short chapter)

"Eff this!" I flipped my papers off my desk. I was so tired of looking at them. Okay, recap! My boyfriend Ryan, of Ryan Higa Production Company (RHPC), had to go see his mom, so i got stuck editing and planning his tour. He is the sweetest, and it isn't his fault, but he had to leave. Okay, we're back. "You okay in here?" Sean peaked his head in the door. "Yeah, don't worry." I smiled. Sean was super nice. "I can take over for you, didn't you say you needed to go shopping for food?" I nodded, rubbing my temples. "I also need to get my hair re-died brown." He sighed. I was going to my sister's wedding and needed to change my hair back to it's original color. I sighed, got up, and grabbed my bag. I waved goodbye to Sean. I went in the living room and asked the boys if they needed anything. Will, the only white boy, I feel you bro, said he needed a couple of things for the will and Greg show, my personal fave.

With love, Amanda

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

315K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
145K 5.3K 88
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
992K 17.8K 80
"ᴵ'ᵐ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ ᵍᵘʸ ˢⁱᵉⁿⁿᵃ, ʳᵉᵐᵉᵐᵇᵉʳ ᵗʰᵃᵗ. ᴵ ᵈᵒ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᴵ ʷᵃⁿᵗ, ᴵ ᵗᵃᵏᵉ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᴵ ʷᵃⁿᵗ. ᴬⁿᵈ ᴵ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ʸᵒᵘ." 𝘚𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢...
681K 41.9K 106
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...