Falling for Mr Mafia

By GwendalynOng

"You don't want me I'm broken. Unfixable." "Broken or not your still my princess." Soon his lips are on mine... More

Megan Moon.
Diego Rodriguez.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
What do you guys think?
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
IM NOT DEAD! 😁
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 14

24.6K 563 17
By GwendalynOng

Megan's POV

"Oi! Let go of me you twit! Urgh!!! Stupid bulky guy?"

"Shut up will ya? And my name is Evan not some 'stupid bulky guy'."

"I don't care let me go!!!!" I struggle as he carried me.

"Nah I like the view." He laughter and ticked my right ass.

"You pervert!! Urgh!!!" I groan and continue to struggle.

Right now you might be super lost. So let's go back to I think 1 hour ago.

1 hour ago~

Hi I'm still stuck in here... for almost I think 2 hours? After Ryan left me!

"Boss I think I've found her!!!"

Oh no...

I took the gun and pointed it at the tile above.

While the people above tried to lift the tile above me I move back a bit as some cement sip through.

Soon natural sun light shone trough the whole room making me squint.

"There you are." One guy smirked at me while I glared.

Shakily I pulled the trigger on the gun and shot him.

The sound of the trigger was so defining that I lost my hearing for a good minute.

Staring at the dead body In front of me made me a bit sick but I don't know why. A crazy part of me was happy that he was dead....

As creepy and sadist as it is...

Ok. Diego's rubbing off on me..

Mumbling was heard as I still can't hear well. But they should be shouting...

Another guy jumped in and saw what I did. Dropping the gun I raised both of my hands up and gulped.

One bulky guy said something but i could only read his lips.

'You're gonna pay if that.'....

Ok I'm officially dead..

Charging over to me he slung me over his shoulder and climbed out of the room.

Trying to push, hit, blah blah blah. Yup. No use. *sigh*

"It's no use sweetie. I rather you rest. You are going to need it when boss meets you." He laughed and I froze.

I don't wanna die!!! I haven't even gotten married! My virginity! Kids! Mom!!!

*whines like a child*

A painful stab went to the side of my neck and soon I just slept.

Yup... night guys-
----------------------------------------------------------
Diego's POV

"Sir she's gone!"

"What?! Find out who took her! Wait where was she again?"

"Her room Diego." Will rolled his eyes but you can see he was worried.

Groaning I ran to her room and found cement, rocks being shoved aside.

The path led to the bathroom and one tile that leads to the panic room was open.

Damn. Their smart...

"Can you find who took them." My facial expressions soften making my men worried. If any mafia boss is worried or at least concern.

That means bad news. And the moon of my life is missing!!!! The hell of course I'll be worried!

"Diego! We got something!"

Running to my men with the computer, they showed me a footage of a CCTV in the hospital.

Some men and... XAVIER!

Oh his so dead when I-

"Boss look." One men snapped me out of my thoughts. I snarl at the CCTV and glared at it like it's really him.

They started to find Megan after they shot everyone. Coming to her ward, they found out the panic room and started to dig. But because of the ceiling, it took some time.

Finally after digging, one men jumped in and soon something happened. Suddenly everyone jumped, But I don't know what.

Another men jumped in and dragged one body out. It was the first men that went in.

Roughly, the second men pulled Megan out and slung her over his shoulders. As she was hitting and punching the guys back.

Xavier rolled his eyes and signal someone to inject her with something.

Soon Megan fell limp so I'm guessing a sleeping serum.

They left and that's it.

"So now we know." Will sighed.

"Tell my parents that I found them."

Dad went home after mom called him saying Bella fainted.

God everything is going wrong!!

"Bro. Chill. We'll find her. For now. Let's start tracking. You need to go and shake some sense into Bella. Please." He looked at me begging-ly.

"Fine. I'll go back to her. But promise me you'd find meg."

Nodding, I reluctantly drove home and wishing nothing will harm my Moon....
------------------------------------------------------------------
Megan's POV

Groaning, I tried to open my eyes and open my mouth.

But soon I found out that my mouth is covered with a really dirty cloth. So I'm going to shut up.

We are moving in a van like the scooby dooby van. So I'm all the way at the back with plenty of space.

Feeling my hands. Their tied in front of me which is the first mistake ever.

My legs were free. Second mistake.

Again I tried to open my eyes. Darkness came but with only a little light so it's around... 6pm? I don't know.

Right now I am tried, sore, bruised, itchy, smelly, annoyed and angry.

This is stupid.

Remembering what Ian taught me in defense lesson, he told me if the kidnapper ties your hands in the front, try to use your fingers to untie them.

Sighing softly the van bumped over a rock causing me to slide and hit the side.

"She's awake?" Someone murmured.

Instantly hearing that I fell limp and tried to even out my racing heart.

"Nah she's still asleep."

Hearing a hum as a response. I heave a sigh of relief and continued to untie my hands.

Feeling them free I quickly untied my legs.

Finding a knife. Or something sharp, I decided to just use my hands. Meh.

Sneaking up on one men I tried my hardest to snap his neck. Yup killing.

Groaning I heard a satisfying snap and one guy looked behind me and gasp.

"How did you get out!" He stopped the car and Came behind.

I got to my fighting stance and threw a punch at him. Dodging he kicked my leg making me fall. Feeling dizzy he tied my hands behind my back and threw me to the front.

I didn't know what he did but he grabbed my neck super super hard and hit one of my nerves causing me to black out.

Diego....
----------------------------------------------------------
Diego's POV

Diego.....

I shot up awake. Looking around I found myself in my office with papers all around. Their all about my moon and where she could possibly be.

Damn.

*sigh*

I banged my head on my table till someone opened the door but I didn't care.

"Sweetie. We will find her." Pulling my head up I saw mom with teary eyes. I can see she was trying really hard not to cry.

"Mom I can't find her. I know dad is trying but I just can't! We are not trying hard enough! The people here slack!" I said slamming my hands on the table and watching my mom flinch.

"Diego... I promise you we will find-"

"No mom. Enough. *sigh* I'll find her harder myself."

"Please sweetie."

I shook my head and walked out grabbing my stuff.

I promise you Moon. I will find you.
------------------------------------------------------
Megan's POV

"Oi! Let go of me you twit! Urgh!!! Stupid bulky guy?"

"Shut up will ya? And my name is Evan not some 'stupid bulky guy'."

"I don't care let me go!!!!" I struggle as he carried me.

"Nah I like the view." He laughed and ticked my right ass.

"You pervert!! Urgh!!!" I groan and continue to struggle.

Walking a door, he typed in some password.

'27392003'

Evan then purposely jumped me and I groan.

Laughing again, he let me down to nicely on the ground and pointed to a chair.

As cliché as it is, the chair turned over to face me and the person in front of me smiled evilly.

"You?!"

"Miss me? Cause I certainly missed you. Daughter."

Authors note: Hihi!! Sorry if I took very long to update and the last two chapters are super short...

I just have some writers block and I'm trying to overcome it. Anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter.

I promise the next chapter has no more kidnapping. 👌🏻

See y'all in a few days! Bai!!!🌸🥞🦉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290K 6K 78
And we're back! But this time we're looking into the lives of the younger siblings: Alyssa Phoenix, Julianna and Jade Ramirez, and their best friend...
129K 2.5K 30
(warning this is my first book and I have not edited it at all and I know there are many spelling and gramma mistakes) Alexa RodrΓ­guez is not your a...
106K 6.7K 43
'What are you made of Zayn Rodriguez?' There was pure curiosity in her brown eyes. I only then noticed how transparent they are. 'Nothing out of the...
272K 14.4K 63
*BOOK 2 in the Gang Life series. * (EDITING BUT COMPLETE) "Please! Don't!" My victim begs. I stare into their eyes and almost laugh. "Why?" I ask...