Tainted Royalty

LilBo_Beep

Meet Ephinany, the future Queen of Nanjean. Growing up is hard enough for a teen but growing up as the Prince... Еще

Chapter 1: Meet Ephinany
Chapter 2: Night Fun
Chapter 3: Love Un-Saved the Day
Hello Heartbreak
Shower First, Talk Later
Welcome to Our World
Welcome Back
Twilight Is For Nerds
Back Home
We Meet Again

Tainted Royalty

97 2 0
LilBo_Beep

Meet Ephinany, the future Queen of Nanjean. Growing up is hard enough for a teen but growing up as the Princess under Daddy's watchful eye is even worst. But Ephinany expects all that to change after her coronation when she is officially crowned Queen. However, that night she overhears shocking news, she is a WITCH, and flees her homeland. Lost and broken Ephinany arrives at Azar, the forbidden land. There she meets Houston, the future King. Yet there he is more than just a mysterious, handsome gentleman but a vampire. Read to find out more of their story.

S/N This is my first story so if let me know how you like it and if I should keep uploading.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

26.4K 612 9
In This Season, Things Get Odder And Crazier! As BroZone Dives Deeper Into Their School Lives, Along With Their New Friends GalZone, They Get Engage...
181K 8.9K 51
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
905K 54.4K 56
Published on 4/5/20 In Neo's past life, he was a wicked person who sought to kill his little brother, the rightful heir of a Ducal House. His conspir...
43.9K 3.4K 45
In their previous life, taehyung had been overweight. His face was covered in acne. Yet jungkook still forcefully ate him up. Exactly how much did h...