𝐇𝐘𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐄𝐃 - kid f...

By SONDERCIDE

Elias Burner was just an ordinary girl in a world of super heroes, until a deadly lab accident changed her li... More

Meet Elias Burner
Chapter 1- The Origin
Chapter 2- Changes
Chapter 3- Distrust
Chapter 4- Recovery
Chapter 5- A New Life
Chapter 6- Happy Birthday
Chapter 7 - Opportunity
Chapter 8- A New 'Acquaintance'
Chapter 9- A Lunch Date
Chapter 10- Unprepared Emotions
Chapter 12 -Start of a New Team
Chapter 13- Cadmus' Secret
Chapter 14- Clone Problems
Chapter 15 - Captivity
Chapter 16 - An Unlikely Savior
Chapter 17 - Cadmus' Monster
Chapter 18 - The League's Orders and...Relationships?
Chapter 19 - Pizza Pops
Chapter 20 - Excessive Use of Sarcasm
Chapter 21 - Flirting at the Mall
Chapter 22 - Today's the Day
Chapter 23 - Distraction?
Chapter 24 - Mr. Twister
Chapter 25 - Finishing the Job
Chapter 26 - A Late Night Walk
Chapter 27 - Molecular Vibration Training
Chapter 28 - Moving into the Mountain
Chapter 29 - Debriefing
Chapter 30 - Upgrades People!
Chapter 31- Calm Before the Storm
Chapter 32 - Mission Start
Chapter 33 - 'Venting'
Chapter 34 - Ice Cold Containment
Chapter 35 - The Ship Sails
Chapter 36 - Afternoon After
Chapter 37 - Schooled
a/n - New Wally West x Reader
Chapter 38 - First Day of School
Chapter 39 - Enter Artemis
Chapter 40 - Outfiltrated
Chapter 41 - School's Hell
Chapter 42 - Cheap Pizza
5th Anniversary Special
!Preview! - WIP Anniversary Comic
A/N - heyyy 1 year later lmao

Chapter 11- The Beginning

1.7K 48 14
By SONDERCIDE

3 years later

Elias's POV

Everything was different after I met Barry, and three years went by in a blur. It took almost a year but I was able to gain control of the Speed Force, and now I'm fully capable of manipulating it to whatever speed. Turns out my max speed is actually really fast, even Barry can't keep up with me, so hey that's cool.

Aside from speed training I also took up a few martial art forms to develop my combat skills, since Lord knows I didn't know how to fight. And of course I have continued expanding my knowledge in an academic aspect. I returned to a regular public school, but I chose to keep more on the down low and avoid making friends. It made it easier to protect myself from getting hurt like last time.

Plus public school is easy, especially since I'm following at my grade level. In my spare time I decided to take up coding, and by now I've probably got a library's worth of learning textbooks from different subjects.

After begging Barry and convincing him that I'm really not his kid and that I can easily handle myself, he let me become a hero about two years into my training. I became his sidekick alongside Wally for the time being, and over time I got to meet the other sidekicks of the Justice League members. Although I hate the thought of just being a sidekick, it was alright for the time being.

On my few holidays, I flew back home to spend time with my family, my dad and mom still can't believe I'm a superhero now, but they're proud of me nonetheless. And my relationship with my siblings is about as good as it's gonna get!

Wally and I became best friends over the years, as expected considering we spend almost every day together because of Barry. I was absolutely right about him being a flirtatious loser, and he never failed to consistently flirt with me as we grew up, even if I made it clear I wasn't really looking for a relationship. I don't mind though, since he's my best friend.

Anyways, after I was given permission to become a hero I got to choose my own alias! Which was super fucking cool. I refused to take any of Barry's suggestions because they were all shit and consist of 'Flash' somewhere in the name. Even if I was his sidekick there was now way I was gonna live in his shadow for my whole career.

So I chose 'Hyper', on account of my 'hyper' speed. Funny I know.

My uniform wasn't the same colour pallet as Barry and Wally, I opted for black, purple, and white, but of course I honoured the Flash legacy or whatever by keeping a lighting logo on the chest.

Alright that's enough of a recap, I'm sure we're all on the same page now. Today's a big day!
-
-
-

3rd POV

It was a chilly afternoon in Central City, wasn't supposed to be cold but a certain ice villain decided to cause a ruckus.​​​​​ Kid Flash and Flash ran around the cold hearted villain as he attempted to shoot the two with his ice gun, but was miserably failing.

"C'mon let's go, we don't have time for this!" Kid shouted more so at Flash as the two continued to circle him, he was getting irritated with how much time they were wasting, after all they all had somewhere to be.

"Hyper, now!" Kid shouted as he stopped running for a split second to give Hyper an opening to run in and take down Captain Cold.

In an instant, a purple blur passed Kid as Hyper came out from her spot and hit the icy villain before he even had a chance to think. Her hands worked quickly as she struck him in the back of the neck, causing his body to fall limp on the floor, his gun dropping in the process. She smirked at her victory while the other two speedsters came to a stop.

"Alright we are done here, can we just head out now?" Hyper asked impatiently as she brushed her hands off on her pants.

"Ok geez calm down, you two." Flash told the teens calmly while laughing at their impatience. Both of them sported frustrated looks at their mentor's words.

"No! No calm, we have been waiting for this damn day for years! I am NOT about to be late to the most important meeting of my life because of Jack Frost over here!" Hyper shouted in exasperation as she gestured to the unconscious ice villain. Kid stood beside her with his hands on his hips.

"Yeah we can't wait any longer!" Wally said in agreement before the two of them spoke in unison.

"Today's the day!"

Hyper/Elias's POV

I was practically vibrating with excitement while we ran to the Hall of Justice, it was finally the day that I would become a full fledged member of the Justice League. Wally and I have both been dying of excitement in anticipation for today, even last night we had stayed up just texting each other about it, we ended up passing out of FaceTime together.

"Come on you guys hurry up or we'll be the last one's there! I'm don't wanna be late because of you guys again." I hollered behind me while the wind whipped my hair around as I ran, I had to slow my speed of course to match the tempo of the guys. Most days I don't mind, but today I am seriously debating ditching them.

"We literally can't go any faster! You seem to forget you're faster than the two of us!" Wally complained back at me and I laughed at his words. He was always lowkey frustrated with the fact that he can't keep up with me, it's cute.

"Yeah maybe slow down a little bit so Kid doesn't get all pouty again!" Barry teased Wally as he caught up to me. Wally quickly protested his insults as I laughed to myself.

"Can you guys not insult me for once! You always team up on my I swear," Wally cried out in irritation but me and Barry only laughed at him as he groaned. Barry and I's teaming on Wally was a direct result of me living at Barry's place for three years now, I've adopted quite a few of his personality traits from being around him 24/7.

"Alright stop pouting we are almost there!" I teased back to him as I saw the hall not far ahead, my legs moved even faster out of excitement.

"Last one there buys dinner!" I shouted to them as I turned back to shoot them a wink before going full speed. I heard their protests fade as I arrived at the front of the Hall in merely seconds. I breathed a sigh of relief when I arrived, but after I looked around I was quickly disappointed to that that everyone was already there.

"Dammit we're last again!" I exclaimed while throwing my hands in the air as Wally and Barry finally arrived.

"Awe man I knew we'd be last!" Wally whined as he stomped his foot down. I took note of the way the League members were positioned and silently cheered when I realized that they had already given their whole speech to everyone.

"At least we missed the boring monologue." I whispered to him and he stifled a laugh. The young heroes and the League members all approached the entrance of the Hall and I quickly ran up to Robin. I poked him in the back of the neck and he turned around with a perplexed look on his face. His eyes quickly lit up and he looked at me with a smile on his face.

"Elias, you guys made it!" He said as offered me a high five and a side hug. Since Rob was one of Wally's best friends in terms of superheroes, I had gotten to know him well. It was interesting being close friends with the boy wonder when I could never see him without his mask or those silly black glasses.

"Yeah no thanks to Kid Dork." I told him jokingly as Wally came up beside me and heard my insults, he just rolled his eyes being too tired to come up with a good comeback. His lack of response made Rob laugh.

"Damn, have all the sidekicks ever been together at the same time before?" Wally asked in curiosity as Speedy approached us, I found myself frowning at his entrance.

"Don't call us sidekicks, not after today." He said snappishly and I roll my eyes at his typical cocky, edge lord personality. I had only seen him a few times but I didn't like him, he reminded me of myself, but more of an asshole if that was possible.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed." I whispered to Robin jokingly and he snickered to himself.

"My bad, I'm just a bit overwhelmed." Wally admitted to Speedy who only scoffed at him before walked away all high and mighty. I swear that guy has the biggest stick up his ass I have ever seen.

"You're overwhelmed, freeze was underwhelmed, why isn't anybody just whelmed?" Rob pondered out loud as we walked in through the large doors. I looked at him weirdly since this wasn't the first time he had brought up such a strange language concern.

"I don't even know dude, whelmed just sounds kinda wei- oh." I stopped when we walked in and saw all of the statues of the League members in all their glory.
We all stared in awe at the sight of our mentors and many other legendary heroes captured perfectly by these tall art pieces. After a moment of appreciating the sight, I walked towards Flash's statue.

"Heh I live with this guy," I joked to Wally and Rob as I poked the statue and chuckled. Martian Manhunter and Red Tornado both took it upon themselves to greet us and show us around, telling us what we had full access to while in the building. The second they mentioned the kitchen, I instantly looked to Wally.

"I think that one's for you." I told him jokingly and he and Rob laughed in agreement.

"Please, make yourselves at home." Manhunter told us and the boys instantly took the chairs up all the chairs. For once I wasn't fast enough and I groaned at Wally for taking the chair I was going to sit in.

"Asshole, you totally knew I was going to sit there." I told him jokingly and he smirked before proposing a deal. A stupid one at that.

"You can have the chair if you give me a kiss." He said as he wiggled his eyebrows and I took a minute to consider if it was worth it, but then I had an idea.

"Alright I'll give you a kiss but you have to come here." I said putting my hands on my hips and the look on Wally's face was priceless, he didn't seem to think I would actually accept the offer. He stood up and walked towards me smirking, but as he leaned in for a kiss I sped over to the chair he left. I smirked victoriously at him when he realised I wasn't there.

"You never said what kind of kiss." I said with a wink as I blew him a kiss and he sat there dumbfounded. Wally fake pouted and I laughed at him as Rob laughed at his misfortune, thoroughly enjoying the show from the comfort of his own chair.

"I didn't want to have to do this but you leave me no choice." Wally declared dramatically as he approached me. I sat fully stretched out on my chair smirking at him, but before I knew it, Wally's fingers were at my sides, tickling me relentlessly. I squealed and tried to wriggle out of his hold, this asshole always managed to beat me with tickles, it was stupid and ridiculously unfair.

"Stop! Oh my god! I'll die!" I shouted at him through giggles, he only laughed at my suffered before ceasing his attacks.

He and Rob were laughing really hard about the incident as I sat there with a face of defeat, thoroughly disappointed at my loss. After sulking a moment, I noticed that Speedy and Aqualad were looking at us like we were insane and I stopped pouting in an attempt to act natural, but Wally and Rob were still stuck in a fit of laughter.

"Oi, stop laughing like hyenas. I think we're about we're disturbing the meeting." I suggested and their laughter quickly died down as they looked around to see everyone staring at them with confused expressions. They sheepishly readjusted themselves, Rob fixing his position in his chair while Wally squished beside me in mine.

"Sorry." They both mumbled as we waited for what was next to come.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 335 18
🎉*Completed*🎊 Robin is known as the leader of the teen titans but as a lately things have been getting to much for him. Most of his team likes to p...
180K 5.7K 38
When The Day arrives for four young heroes, Stormwind, an unknown 13 year old superhero, wants nothing more than to find out how these heroes operat...
8.5K 345 25
Young Justice Fanfic ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Rewritten ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Noire is a superhero tha...
19.5K 489 19
That story is about Kid Flash and Robin in Teen Titans not in Young Justice where they are best friends. The Titans weren't nice to Robin always doi...