Nine Lives [Yoonmin] ✔

By katzmotelrm

Humans have been trying to get rid of Hybrids for years now. Yoongi is a soldier who has been killing hybrids... More

Tell
Me
With
Your
Sweet
Smile
Tell
Me
Tell
Me
Like
You're
Whispering
Into
My
Ear
Don't
Like
A
Prey
Be
Smooth
Like
A
Snake
Sequel

Be

6.6K 337 93
By katzmotelrm

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY HAVEN'T COME BACK!" The general yelled at the nerdy kid.

"They haven't come back sir, and we lost two of our soldiers," Seunghyun said nervously at the angry boss.

"WHAT!?" The general yelled.

"And the hybrid they captured is gone."

"UGH! DAMN IT SEUNGHYUN!!"

"I'm sorry sir," Seunghyun said bowing.

"FIND THEM!" The general commanded.

"Sir, we don't know how," Seunghyun said, cowering in fear.

"Then," the general paused for a second, as a devilish smile appeared on his face. "Send Youngbae."

"But sir we-"

"Send him."

"Yes sir."

~

"YOONGI!" Jimin yelled shaking Yoongi awake.

"What?" Yoongi groaned not wanting to wake up.

"Jin hyung made breakfast!" Jimin said excitedly.

Yoongi sat up a bit, propping himself up with his elbows, looking Jimin directly in his eyes.

"You woke me up for that?" Yoongi asked.

"Yes, come on," Jimin said, pulling Yoongi out of bed.

~

"Tae," Jungkook said softly while clinging onto his alpha.

"Hmm?" Taehyung hummed in response.

"I love you," Jungkook said.

Taehyung looked down at his little bunny.

"I love you too," Taehyung said, stroking the rabbit's head.

Jungkook looked up at Taehyung and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

Suddenly Taehyung's ears twitched, and he sat up quickly. Jungkook looked at Taehyung with concern.

"What's wrong?" Jungkook asked.

"We have to go," Taehyung said getting up from the bed quickly.

"What? But I thought we were safe?" Jungkook questioned, as Taehyung rumaged through the drawers looking frantically for something. He grabbed it, a hand gun.

"I thought so too, but he's coming," Taehyung said grabbing Jungkook's wrist.

"Who is coming?" Jungkook asked as he was dragged up the stairs by Taehyung.

"Youngbae."

~

"Hey Taehyung do you want-"

"Can't stay, have to leave," Taehyung said simply to Hoseok.

"Where?" Hoseok asked, but before Taehyung could answer, he was already gone.

"Where is he going?" Jin asked with confusion.

"I have no idea," Hoseok answered. Donghyuk was sitting next to him still a little shook from yesterday.

"JIN HYUNG!" Jimin yelled as he skipped down the stairs, dragging a very sleepy Yoongi behind him. "WE CAME FOR BREAKFAST!"

"Jimin! Stop yelling! You're inside!" Jin scolded.

"I'm sorry," Jimin said, acting innocent.

~

"Tae, I don't get it," Jungkook said, fear in his voice. "Who is Youngbae?"

"A fucking demon, that's who Youngbae is," Taehyung said still holding onto Jungkook's wrist as he dragged him through the all too familiar woods.

"A demon is coming?" Jungkook questioned still not understanding.

Suddenly a black blur rushed past Taehyung.

Taehyung froze.

"Kookie get on my back," Taehyung said.

"What? Why?"

"Just get on my back!" Taehyung said more sternly.

Jungkook said nothing and jumped on Taehyung's back. Taehyung started to run through the woods as fast as he could. He saw a small hole in the bottom of a tree.

Taehyung stopped and put Jungkook down, then pushed him in the hole.

"Tae, don't leave me," Jungkook cried out, tears forming in his eyes.

"I'll be back baby," Taehyung reassured and gave Jungkook a quick but loving kiss. "I love you."

Before Jungkook could say anything Taehyung ran off, further into the woods, further away from Jungkook.

~

"Hey guys!" Namjoon exclaimed, barging through the door.

"Namjoon, where have you been?" Yoongi asked.

"Shopping," Namjoon said simply, dropping some plastic bags onto the floor.

"For what?" Yoongi questioned.

"For this," Namjoon said, pulling out a box of hair dye.

"Why?" Yoongi asked.

"Cause, do you think people won't just recognize you from your hair? We have to change it," Namjoon told him.

"Oh," Yoongi said simply.

"Come on, let's do it right now," Namjoon said.

"Alright," Yoongi agreed, not really caring at this point.

~

"Where the fuck are you," Taehyung mumbled as he stood in the clearing he was in last night. "Come on!"

Taehyung waited for the 'demon' to get him. He was ready to kill him.

Soon enough he saw something. It wasn't that demon Youngbae but the beast.

The shadowy figure got close to Taehyung and whispeared something to him.

His eyes widened.

"But, that's not what I sensed," Taehyung said to him.

The beast whispeared something else.

"Fuck no," Taehyung mumbled and ran back towards where he left Jungkook.

He ran as fast as he could. When he got to where he left Jungkook he saw him hovering over the ground, he was trying to get out of Youngbae's grip.

Youngbae had his hands around Jungkook's neck, suffocating his air way.

Taehyung grabbed the hand gun that was behind his back, unlocked the safety and pointed it at the large wolf hybrid.

"Don't make me do this Youngbae," Taehyung said.

Youngbae turned to look at Taehyung, still choking Jungkook. He had a devious smile plastered on his face.

"You won't do it Taehyung," Youngbae said. "Don't you remember, me and Jokwon practically raised you."

"No, you're a monster!" Taehyung said sternly.

"Why are you staying with Jokwon's killer?" Youngbae asked, while Jungkook was scratching at his wrist and kicking his hard abs.

Taehyung froze.

"Your staying with Min Yoongi aren't you?" Youngbae questioned. "Well news flash kid, that's Jokwon's killer."

"No, no," Taehyung said. He finally felt like he could trust a human, but know that Youngbae was telling him the truth, he didn't know who to trust. "Yoongi couldn't have done it, he's helping us."

Jungkook's struggling started to become weak.

"Well, it's the truth," Youngbae said as Jungkook's body started to become limp. "Why don't you ask him?"

"Fucking go to hell Youngbae," Taehyung mumbled before pulling the trigger and shoot the wolf right in the head.

Youngbae dropped to the ground along with Jungkook. Taehyung rushed to Jungkook's side, trying to wake him up.

"Kookie! KOOKIE!" Taehyung yelled trying to wake him up. "I'm so sorry, I tried to protect you, I'm so sorry."

Taehyung began to cry. A tear fell onto Jungkook's forehead.

Jungkook's eyes opened slightly, as he gasped for breath. He jolted upwards and started to cough.

"Kookie!" Taehyung exclaimed and pulled Jungkook in close to him.

"Tae," Jungkook said softly.

"It's okay Kookie, he's gone," Taehyung said.

"Was I dead for a second?" Jungkook asked weakly.

"No baby," Taehyung said, not wanting to scare the rabbit, whose ears were somewhat down, rather than up.

Jungkook closed his eyes again. Taehyung picked Jungkook up, cradling him in his arms.

"It's going to be okay," Taehyung said softly to Jungkook. "We'll be okay."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.8K 4.5K 43
You were in love with his scent the moment you met him and you knew you wanted to be with him the rest of your life. The only problem was he already...
563K 24.8K 52
A story in which Yoongi accidentally orders a hybrid online. Will they give up at the thought of not being alone when Yoongi realises or will they a...
525K 25.5K 73
Yoongi is a small hybrid kitten who finally gets adopted by someone. That someone is a rich CEO who was lonely. TW: - Swearing - Smut - Adult stuff a...
186K 7.2K 47
Yoongi is a cold-hearted and cruel businessman. Jimin is an aggressive little cat.He used to be abused and raped. Soemone saved him but he hates bein...