Little Bird || Kuroshitsuji ||

Af chrissy531

Rei White, a hopeful student brimming with dreams and contagious excitement, found himself running late for g... Mere

Character description
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Christmas special
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 3

7.9K 295 218
Af chrissy531

I do NOT own Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji or any of its characters the only thing I own is Rei and Kyle.

Rei's POV

A knock on the door was heard and Sebastian walks in. "Milord your guest is here." "Bring him in." Mr.Damiano walks in to the study.

"Care for a game?" Ciel questions. "Why of course!" He replies sitting down across from us and finally notices my presence. "Lord Phantomhive, I had no idea you were keeping such a beautiful young lady with you!"

Y-young l-la-lady?!!!!?!

My eye twitches Ciel sees this and smirks at me. "Ah, actually Rei is a boy." Mr.Damiano blushes a bit "I-I'm s-so sorry!! It's just t-that-" "I look like a girl....I know..." I say depressed with a brick that says 'young lady' on top of my head.

Mr.Damiano and Ciel start to play the board game while I stare out the window.

I wonder if I can talk to Kyle through my mind ......'Kyle can you hear me?' No response. Well then plan one failed......now time for plan two.....
Oh.
Wait.
I didn't have a plan two .-.

"R-" I wonder if Ciel will let me have any sweets.... "Re-" Ive never had the chance to try any since there is no need to eat in heaven. "Rei!"

"Y-yes!" I'm snapped back to reality by Ciel's voice. He sighs "Its time for dinner." "Ohh! Okay! Let's go!" I grab his hand and rush towards where Sebastian was standing. "H-hey!" I look over at Ciel "Yes?" He sighs -again- "Nevermind."

I hear Mr.Damiano mutter something like "Children.." I look back to see Ciel glaring at him "What?" "I mean, the flexible heart of a child is required of a craftsman. That must be what made the Phantomhives the nation's foremost toy makers. You certainly impressed me!!"

I look at him, my eyes slightly narrow and walk back to the table where he was standing. He backs up a bit and tenses up, I walk past him and grab my staff.

I smile at him, my head tilting to the side slightly and simply reply "No need to be so tense, I was only coming back to grab my staff." I follow Ciel and Sebastian out the door, Mr.Damiano not far behind me.

"Do you have to bring that thing everywhere?" Ciel questions, I look at him. "I don't want to lose it because it's important, I'll tell you more about it later, okay?"

____outside in the rock garden____

"Tonight's menu is a finely-chopped raw beef donburi from our chef Baldroy." That's a mouth full to say.....

I look down at the food placed in front of me ....so this is what people eat??

"And this is... dinner...?" "Yes. Are you familiar with it? A traditional cuisine passed down in Japan since ancient times! A treat offered to someone who has done work of note as a sign of gratitude and appreciation! That is the food we call the donburi bowl!" Sebastian states passionately.

"Umm....Ciel, is Sebastian Japanese by any chance?" He looks at me and shrugs, "I honestly don't know much about him.."

And your willing to put your life in his hands....... well then..

Sebastian starts talking again
(Oh my fricking god Sebastian STOP making food seem super complicated!!!)
"We devised this scheme to show but a small token of our thanks for your devoted efforts on behalf of the Funtom Company."

In the long grass I spot three of the four people I saw outside earlier.

"That's the legendary first-rate Phantomhive hospitality for you!" Mr.Damiano admires.

I look over next to me and see Ciel eating already. O-oh we can eat now? Yay!! Thanks for the meal!

And only at that moment I realized.....

I can't use chopsticks ;-;

"Pssss..... Ciel! I don't know how to use chopsticks!!" I whisper over to him. Suddenly a fork appears in front of me, I look up and see Sebastian "Thank you!"

And at that moment -again lol- I realized...

I couldn't use a fork either! TT-TT

I look back up at Sebastian "U-umm Sebastian..... I don't know how to use a fork either......" Both Ciel and Sebastian look at me surprised and one of Ciel's chopsticks fall out of his hand.

Ciel sighs and turns towards me his face red as a cherry. "Open your mouth..." "Eh-" before I could say anything else the raw beef was stuffed in my mouth.

Mr.Damiano looks at both of us questioningly, but Sebastian distracts him with some wine.
(Good job Sebastian 👍)
_________
Ciel's POV

Are you bloody kidding me!?! He can't use a fork either?! How did he eat?!

I-i suppose I have no choice...

I turn towards Rei my face feeling as if it's on fire. I grab some food from his bowl, "Open your mouth..."

Oh my god I can't believe I'm actually doing this, I'm going to die of embarrassment....

As soon as Rei opens his mouth I shove food in to keep him quite and not to make things more embarrassing for me.

Oh god Mr.Damiano is looking at us!!! Ahhhhhhhh!! What's with that look he's giving us?!

Then Sebastian distracts him from us with some fancy wine.
___________
Sebastian's POV
(Didn't see this one coming did ya!!)

His words eco in my head... He doesn't know how to use a fork?!? Even I knew how to use a fork when I first came to this realm!!!

Then again... his skin is shiny and smooth, not a single scar or blemish on his skin. He must have had a pampered life to have his hair so well kept and healthy...and his lips are so soft looking, they seem to have been never chapped in his life. And his eyes are like ice yet they are so warm.......

*internally screams* NO.... just NO!! *slaps myself in my head* He is a BOY and a young one too!!........ However, if I think about it... in a couple of years he will be quite the, STOP!!!

I blink and see Young Master blushing redder than hells fire and feeding Rei the donburi.

Oh my, quite the predicament he has gotten himself into....
(Tiny voice in the back of my head: Humph. Why does young master get all of Rei's attention!)
Shut up have you not forgotten that the boy is a ANGEL.
(TVITBOMH: What about the fact that he's a HE?)
I'm a demon I don't care about gender as long as I'm the dominate one in the relationship -_-
(TVITBOMH: ....perv... .-.)
Shut up you started it! Wait... why the hell am I arguing with myself?!

I grab a cart, some wine, and Mey-Rin to distract Mr.Damiano.

"We've prepared a wine whose bouquet wont clash with the scent of soy sauce. Mey-Rin." She doesn't reply. "Mey-Rin." "H-hai!" "Don't just stand there; pour him a glass of wine." I whisper in her ear. "R-right! Yes!" She starts walking towards him but I notice she isn't walking strait.

Oh for Hells sake.... *Clearly irritated*

She spills the wine on the table. Rei and Ciel's both see this and Ciel's eyes widen.

Young master, honestly, if I couldn't save this dinner then what kind of butler would I be?

I react quickly.

Grabbing the tablecloth I pull as fast and as swift as possible, causing the table cloth to neatly slide off.
_________
Rei's POV

Sebastian pulls the tablecloth off and my hair shifts slightly with the wind created by the sudden movement.

Wow..... I've GOT to ask him to teach me how to do that!!!

"Hmm? Where did the tablecloth go?" The Italian man asks. "I saw a speck of dirt on the tablecloth, so I had it removed. Please pay no mind." Ciel smoothly lies.

"My deepest apologies, Sir. Please take your time and enjoy your dinner." "Well..." Mr.Damiano starts laughing "I'm staggered, Lord Phantomhive. What a truly able man he is."

"He merely did what was proper as my servant." "My master is quite right. You see, I am merely one hell of a butler." I chuckle under my breath at his joke. Yah that's right CHUCKLE because I am a MAN. MEN chuckle, they do not GIGGLE!!!
_____back inside_____

"My I thoroughly enjoyed that! Now then, about the contract..." I sit down next to Ciel. "Before that, we must finish our game."

Mr.Damiano seems like he didn't like Ciel's response..... I could see it in his eyes.

"A-ah quite. But I'm afraid I have another appointment to go to..." "Liar.." I mutter, Ciel and Mr.Damiano look at me "W-what?" He asks slightly unnerved.

"Hm? Oh I'm sorry did I say something? Please forgive me I was just thinking to myself." I try to smile but I don't, I don't like faking smiles because they make my cheeks hurt. 0^0

I don't like Mr.Damiano's character.......

"Children are avid for games. You know that as well as I do." Ciel says looking at him his eyes narrowing.

Ah... it seems that Ciel doesn't like him either!

"In that case, might I ask to borrow your telephone for a moment first?" He gets up and opens the door to leave just as Sebastian is about to enter.

"I brought tea." Sebastian offers with a very fake smile.

Don't his cheeks hurt from that?

"I'll be back.." Mr.Damiano states and leaves for the telephone.

Ciel is about to drink some tea that Sebastian hands to him but he stops. "What is this? The aroma is so weak..." "I bought Italian tea in deference to our guest."

"Italian?" Me and Ciel both question. "In Italy coffee is the mainstream drink, so it's difficult to find high-quality teas there. It's not to your likings?" Sebastian questions us.

"I've never had tea before so this is another first for me." I reply smiling.

Ciel and Sebastian both freeze up.

(The pic is kinda like how they reacted)

"Sebastian!" Ciel orders "Yes my lord!" Sebastian quickly grabs the tea out of my hands and throws it out the window. "I cannot allow THIS tea to be the first you try! Sebastian on your way down to the telephone go make some REAL tea!!!" "Of course my lord." "Oh and Rei?" I look at Ciel "Yah?" "What do you mean by 'another' first? Are you referring to using silverware?"

Oh so that's what he wanted to ask me?

"Oh that, actually today was the first time I've ever eaten anything!" I smile at the fact that I've experienced so many new things today. Ciel and Sebastian look at me once again. "Sebastian..." "Yes my lord, I'll prepare a variety of desserts right away." "Y-you don't have to..." I say trying to calm them down. "No Rei, you don't understand.... YES, YES WE DO!" Ciel starts muttering about a world without sweets and Sebastian disappeared to somewhere.

~~~~~~
This chapter is 1798 words long!! (my longest yet ^_^) I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and I'll try to update again tomorrow!!
This chapter was published at 1:26 am, Monday, July 10, 2017

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

12.3K 310 14
It felt like thousands of eyes observed you, you stood frozen in place, the cold air touched your bare feet, opening your eyes you saw him sit on his...
2.9K 59 12
(Y/n) (L/n). To most she seems like a quiet and delicate young lady. She has been known to be friends with Lady Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Midford, fia...
32.1K 994 24
Racheal and Sofia are two of the happiest and weeb-est people you'll meet. They've dedicated their lives to their favorite anime, Black Butler, and l...
1.5M 51.1K 19
Book One in the Dimension™ Series Young, brilliant, smart, and with a dash of sassy and sarcasm, you were the ideal girl that captured the hearts of...