Romione..... it took a while...

By Romionefanfiction

hi y'all! this is my second fanfic. my first fanfic is based on jodha Akbar.. this one is based on Romione... More

Won-Won and bets.
the handle-bar moustache and imitation
Someone has a certain.... *cough* green monster called jealousy on his nose.
Slughorn's christmas party.
I dont like him anymore.
Argument over an owl.
The Quidditch Match
i DONT call her LAV-LAV!!!!!
the thunderous fight
.the hospital wing
the break up and the new relationship
Finally!!
the worst dream that ever happened
an all new Hermione Jean Granger

Update news

2.5K 24 10
By Romionefanfiction

Hi. First off, I owe everyone loads of apologies. 

I'm sorry. For not updating. For being 'inactive'. For writing a story whose characters aren't even remotely similar to the original characters. 

Now. Since I'm done with apologies, I have to say my thank you-s. Thank you to every single one of you guys who have commented and voted for this story! I started this story when I 13 years old, and now when I finally hacked into my original wattpad account, I cringed looking at the story! So thanks for putting up with me. 

Coming to news, I've decided that I'm officially ending this story. It has loads of plot holes and is officially cringe-worthy. So yeah. However,here comes the good news, I have started a new story on my profile called 'Flaw.' it is a Romione fanfic. So if you feel like reading some (hopefully)  good Romione stuff, start reading Flaw. 

Thank you for waiting! 

Lots of love

Romionefanfiction. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.7K 2.6K 15
الكاتبه : رند السبيعي✍🏼 روايتي الاولى أتمنى تعجبكم واستمتعو...
87.9K 319 13
As the title says
271K 9.9K 50
a very talkative girl named kahmyla came all the way from new jersey & moves to philadelphia. she has no friends but she finds interest in this one g...
46.7K 3.1K 26
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...