Damon Salvatore Imagines

By iLoveChocolate35

Need I say more.................? Imagines, preferences, oneshots, everything involving the gorgeous Damon... More

How You Fight
How You Kiss
He Claims You
Stolen Kissess
One Day
Crazy In Love
Truly Yours
Truly Yours (Part 2)
Reckless but Protected
Damon Salvatore is not a philosopher
Inevitable
Inevitable?
Haunting Pasts (Part 1)
Haunting Pasts (Part 2)
(A/N):Man I'm an idiot.....(Haunting Pasts Apologies)
How to be Bad 101
Playing With Fire
A Guide To Damon Salvatore (By Y/N)
A Guide To Y/N (By Damon Salvatore)
I thought you were Dead!(Part 2)
Sorry!!
'You. I Want You.'
An Epic Romance
Addiction
Ruin
The Mate Bond
Of Angels and Demons

I Thought You Were Dead!

15.3K 293 83
By iLoveChocolate35

You woke up with a start, gasping loudly and looked around, suddenly alert as hell. It took a moment to realize where you were: Damon's bedroom. It took another moment for the events to come rushing back. You remembered how when the plan to stop Klaus's heart hadn't worked out so well, he had stormed over to you and snapped your neck. You glanced down towards your right hand and saw the reason you weren't dead. Jeremy's ring. He had given it to you when you, despite Damon's VERY firm order to stay in the house, had sneaked into school.

Why did you go? Because of Damon. You two were..... on shaky grounds to say the least. You made the mistake of being his friend when he found out about Katherine. You talked to him and it sparked something in him. You were the only human, alongside Matt and Jeremy in the gang, which of course meant that you were one of the weak links. Well, according to him. But that's not true. You weren't weak. You made sure of that. Your fighting instinct kicked in when you realized that your world was not normal anymore. That you had to keep up with the adverse amount of strange that had kicked into your life.

So you took lessons from Rick. After a while Elena joined in and you became great friends. And Damon should know that you didn't need his over bearing ways to keep alive. You can do that yourself, thank you very much. He had taken it up as a sort of mission in life to keep you alive and safe and it had been sweet at first, and you won't deny, a little hot; but today when he 'demanded' that you, and I quote 'for once do what you you're told so that he didn't have to save your ass', it set something off inside of you.

No matter how much close you two were, you were defiant by default. And maybe going into a place filled with vampires and a very motivated vampire hunter wasn't the smartest but you helped Elena escape in the end so that little detail pushed down the dread in your gut that maybe this time you had gone too far. You were seriously dreading facing him but you had to do it. You got out of bed and realized with a flush that you were only dressed in one of Damon's large sweatshirts that swallowed you up. Someone must have dressed you since your clothes were obviously too torn up and bloodied.

You walked downstairs searching for him. The house seemed empty. Stefan had probably picked up on his mood and left. Traitor.

You were passing the balcony when you saw out of the corner of your eye. He made quite a picture, wearing just loose joggers that hung low on his hips, his boxers peeking out. He had a glass of bourbon in his hand, leaning against the railing. He didn't glance towards your way though you knew he had noticed you.

Exhaling deeply you stepping in after him. Here goes.

You walked over and stood beside him.

'Damon?' you whispered.

He tilted his head slightly to glance your way. 'Go back to my room' he said shortly, before taking a sip.

Okay, so he wasn't just mad. He was downright furious this time. You felt like you were walking on thin ice as you drew in another breadth. He so wasn't making this easy.

'Damon listen to me' you said quietly, not sure what could set him off. He was a ticking time bomb right now and you weren't sure if you wanted him to explode or not.

'I said, go to my room' he said slowly and dangerously 'before I do something I'll regret.'

'Damon please just talk to me. I understand that you're angry at me but we need to talk and I can't take you not being to even look at me'

Wrong move.

He moved too fast for you to adjust and the next thing you knew you were pressed against the railing so that your back was in the air, with your lower half completely pinned against the railing by his body. He grasped onto your face tightly and brought his face close to yours.

'I CAN'T LOOK AT YOU BECAUSE EVERY TIME I DO ALL I SEE IS YOUR LIFELESS EYES STARING UP AT ME AS YOU LAY ON THE GROUND! JUST ONCE, ONCE IF YOU HAD OBEYED ONE SIMPLE THING I SAID, BUT NO!' He shouted and you felt a cold shiver down your back at the intensity in his eyes.

'I'm sorry, I'm so sorry Damon' you said, your eyes brimming with tears that refused to fall 'But I'm fine, look at me. I had Jeremy's ring and I-'

'I DIDN'T KNOW THAT!' he shouted and then said in a much quieter voice 'I didn't know that. I saw you fall and I felt it right to my very core. I didn't know you had that bloody ring. Do you have any idea what it was like for me? I thought you were dead. Dead!'

Your tears started to fall and he brushed them away almost unconsciously. You never even gave that a thought. Jeremy was the only one who knew. For him it must have looked like you really died and was never coming back. You put your hand up to his bare chest and stroked lightly, trying to calm him down but he grabbed both of your arms and pinned them behind your back.

'Klaus snapped your neck. Your neck! The crack was unbelievably loud to my ears. Do you have any idea what I was feeling? No you didn't, because as usual, you were only thinking of being stubborn and defiant.'

You choked back your tears and you couldn't look at him. His eyes held so much of anger and hurt you felt guilty as hell. And the worse part was that he was right. You had died. If Jeremy hadn't forced his ring into your hand, you would be dead by now. All you could do was whimper 'I'm sorry' weakly.

His entire body was shaking and you were afraid he was gonna burst. Instead he pulled you into a fierce embrace, his fingers curling into your hair and your back as his broad body completely swallowed your own. You hugged him back just as tightly, letting your tears fall finally, whispering 'I'm sorry, I'm so sorry Damon' again and again.

His arms loosened just slightly but he still held you firmly after a while and you saw he was back in control. The Damon Salvatore that you had just seen a while ago was one that rarely made an appearance. The last time you had seen him so out of check, almost at the verge of breaking was when...

When he had found out that Katherine never cared about him. When he had lost his first love.

'I won't ever do it again. I promise I'll listen to you when you tell me something. I'll be extra cautious and-' he cut you off with a deep, hollow laugh, which held zero mirth or amusement.

'Oh darling' he said, tucking a stray strand of hair behind your ear, 'you won't have to be cautious, because you're not leaving this house. Not for a while anyways. Klaus thinks you're dead, and I intend to keep it that way. Your clothes and stuff will be brought in and you're not allowed to leave the house. So get comfortable.' He said firmly before smirking in his usual annoying way.

No.

No, no no, and did I mention? No!

No way in hell were you gonna be a bloody prisoner! The very idea is insane and if he thinks you're just gonna sit down and agree to this like a good little girl, he is sadly mistaken.

You started to struggle out of his grasp but he was obviously expecting you to do just that and held you firmly.

'Damon no, you can't do that! I have a life, friends, family and school...I can't just get up and leave all of that! I-'

'Right now, for all of your friends and family, think you are dead. Select few people know that you are alive and that's how its gonna be. I can't let you die. I just can't. And obviously you are incapable of taking care of yourself and even I can't be your bodyguard 24/7, so yes, you are on house arrest and there is nothing you can do about it.' He said firmly, using his no nonsense voice.

'Damon there is no way in hell am I agreeing to this and you can't force me to! Are you insane?!'

You expected him to get angry again but he just chuckled 'Maybe. If me being insane keeps you alive then yes, definitely. I am done arguing about this Y/N, bottom line is you are not stepping outside, and definitely not wearing that, you look absolutely sinful right now and the last thing I need to do is kill some guy who looks at you wrong' he said, before he pushed himself off of you and strolled back inside the house.

______________________________________________________________________________

To be continued?

You know as I was reading this I was thinking how I angry I was at the author for not writing a kiss in this. Then I realized.....

I am the author.

;p

So yes, need not worry my dear readers, I am alive and so is this book.

This one wasn't so.....likable in a sense for me but I had to get this out of my system. 

Hope you guys like it and there should be another update coming up soon so look out for it.

RandR

I<3CHOC35

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

504K 14.8K 45
"Have you ever been in love?" "Once... A long time ago." BXB ~ The Vampire Diaries This is Fanfiction. I only own Christian and my story plot. The re...
458K 9.2K 36
Vampire Diaries fanfiction. Damon / OC love story. The story doesn't really follow the original plot of the series.
67 4 14
after you turned you fled your old life and you met the love of your life in the 20's. he erased your memories of him. now you're putting pieces toge...
40.8K 146 44
All Original Works. Do not steal my work! No requests on here. @starshipsofstarlord on tumblr * = smut (all smut is 18+ minors dni)