Dear Writer, - The Fooo Consp...

By ElyseMolander

"Do you fly?" I write these words without thinking. Why is someone watching me? To most people this would pro... More

1: Breakthrough
2: Startled
3: Beyond the Billows
4: Dear Flyer
5: Charmer
6: Blame it on the Coffee
7: Close Encounters
8: Butterfiles
9: I Know Who You Are
10: Empty Passage
11: Bird in the Window
12: Revitalize
13: Pushing the Limits
14: Leave A Clue
15: Camouflage
16: Fish Lips
17: Within Reach
18: Stay Out of the Forest
19: Missing Pieces
20: Skyline
21: La Duck
22: No Turning Back
23: Cat Chase
24: Stars Light Star Bright
25: Sweet Ignorance
26: Step Back
27: Seldom Control
28: You Think You Know
29: You Chose
30: Just Sleep
31: First Mask
32: Closed Eyes Open Ears
33: Extended Family
34: To the Touch
35: Oscar the First
36: Plan B
37: Two Face
38: Showdown
39: Intricate Words
40: I Spy Trust
41: Hotel Foooer
42: Pep Talk
43: Message Worth Gold
45: All in the Eyes
46: Page of Lies
47: Distractions
48: Liar Liar Pants on Fire
49: Strike
50: Recovery
51: One Step Further
52: Evanescence
•Complete•

44: Venus *Sexual Themes*

914 18 15
By ElyseMolander

*WARNING SEXUAL THEMES* I am putting this here because I guess you are required by Wattpad's terms and conditions but honestly... If a book said sexual themes at the top would that really stop you? I think the answer is no. You would probably be more inclined to read it! BUT none the less here is the warning.

BTW this is the last book I am writing with the sexual themes warning all my books have sex it's human nature.. and The Fooo COME ON NOW! ;)

-Linnea-

"Our van can only hold so many bums in the seats, so we are going to have to double up." Katia warns as we enter.

Of course Felix and I take separate seats forcing Tess to sit with Oscar. It was the most mature thing we could do.

"Do you know where we are going?" Daff leans back to Tess.

"Of course." She points him in the direction we need to go and in a matter of minutes we arrive at a small restaurant called Arctic Thai and Grill.

Outside the place are rows of tables and red umbrellas that are lined with snow, closed for the winter months.

We enter the place and we are instantly greeted by a hostess and placed in a table. Oscar opens the menu and his eyes grow wide.

"Holy shit choices." he laughs and flips through the three pages of different noodle combinations to choose from.

"So what's our plan after tonight?" I ask.

"Well, the tour is finished so we go home." Daff says.

I stare at the table ahead of me. I don't exactly 'have' to go home, because home isn't really a place for me anymore. I could go anywhere, Germany, Scotland, Belgium, Bulgaria. I have the world at my finger tips.

"Linnea are you alright?" Felix rubs my back to get my attention, at some point the boys had ordered and noodles had been placed under my nose but I was too out of it to notice.

"Yea, I am fine."

"I think we should go." Felix says, he cleans his cheeks off with his napkin and tries to slide me out of the booth.

"Where are going?" I see him stand facing Daff and signal a bunch of signs until he nods.

We make our way outside and into the car.

"Where are we going?" He takes out a key and brings the car to life. "And since when can you drive?"

"Remember before we left, I took you out for supper with the guys? And as we were leaving you told me a secret?"

I nod my head remembering, I had told him 'I want a night to see him the way he sees me' leaving the rest for his imagination.

"Well that is what we are doing tonight." He smiles at me but quickly looks back at the road.

"And I have always known how to drive I just don't have the license to."

Felix takes us to the middle of town and stops at a town building.

"Don't tell me we are breaking into the building!"

"We're not!"

Still he exits the car and walks around the back opening the door for me.

"This is all preplanned I swear."

I enter into a dark hallway not being able to orient myself once the door behind us shuts out all the night light. My hand skims the wall so I don't fall, until Felix takes my hand leading me like he has been here a million times.

Eventually we find a large open room surrounded by flowers of all types and colours. Fountains drip water like tiny bells chiming ever so delicately.

My hand is led up a bridge where a small picnic is set up with glowing jars as the only source of light.

"Felix this is beautiful." He places me down on a pink square cushion and he sits next to me.

"I'm glad you like it." He smiles and opens the wicker basket pouring me a glass of sparkling pear juice.

As he hands me the glass but his fingertips linger for a moment longer than usual.

"Linnea, I have a question."

I quickly bring the glass to my lips so I have a moment to answer.

"Yes?"

His mouth twitches, he doesn't quite know how to ask the question he wants.

"You can tell me." I say.

"I know I haven't treated you right, and Oscar, Omar, and OG have been saints and treated you perfectly in every way. But I was hoping maybe even after today and this tour, you would stay with me?"

Straight up asking me out would be too much for him, I know this much but he is pretty much asking me the same thing.

"As long as you stop calling me your colleague!" I joke. "Yes, I would like that." I say more seriously.

"I promise." he places his head against mine and breathes out of satisfaction. "You always had me Linnea, it was just a matter of me realizing you did."

We stay silent, as no words are needed. I feel complete with him here and I know he feels the same.

I feel a hand hold my back and lower me to the ground with his lips slowly interlocking with mine.

This time, when he kisses me it feels different. He is not forced to embrace me and I am not forced to accept it. We both equally want it. Crave it even.

His hands make their way to the edge of my shirt pulling it up and over my head. Felix's is not far behind mine.

I feel my heart beat faster and my toes spinning in circles not quite understanding how to cope.

I begin reaching new places and tug on the loops of his pants. Where did my newly found confidence come from?

He doesn't seem to mind however, he is still and allows me to shuffle off his pants. I feel his warm finger open the front button and pull it down my leg, out of the way.

My fingers tremble, from shock or nervousness I'm not quite sure. I cannot quite comprehend my feelings.

"Felix I..."

He shoots up looking deep into my eyes.

"Am I hurting you?" He picks his body up suddenly and looks at each section of my stomach and legs abruptly to make sure I am okay. "If I am hurting you tell me to stop." His eyes are firey, but I have no intentions of slowing down.

I pull his arms so his bare skin lands to mine again, only taking him second to calm down, and embrace me again.

This time he leads with more confidence, we roll over so my body is on top, revealed to the cold air above me. Felix's body being the only source of heat instantly drawing me closer to it.

I feel his hands cover the area of my back and reach under the strap of my undershirt loosening it from my skin. The edges loose tension as he releases the clasp and throws it out from under my body. This is where things get serious.

His grasps on my skin become harsher, and he begins to reach for my body as if it is threatening to float away.

I hear him release faint moans between embraces until I realize they are my own escaping from my lips.

My breathing stutters the deeper he kisses me, but all breathing stops the moment I feel his newly grown length hit my thigh.

He pulls me out of any last piece of clothing on my body, and reveals himself.

Do I chance a glance? I figure Felix wouldn't mind, but I can feel the butterflies in my stomach begin the moment I do.

"You can touch Linnea." even his words are enough to get me going.

My hands release from his shoulders moving over his chest and lower.
It's much stiffer than I thought.

As my fingers move I see my touch moving him, he rests his head against my shoulder, and his breaths deepen warming my core.

He takes hold of my chest within his hands working my body as I work his.

I want him, his qualities, his faults, his future, his body, I want him. All of him.

I line his body with mine and guide his length against my skin.

"Are you sure you want this?" He whispers.

My leg rises a little further, "Positive." I'm not just song girl to him, I hold more meaning. His promise to me is fulfilled. "Felix?"

"Yes?"

"I see you."

"I see you." He tells me, kissing along my cheek and jaw.

I watch the stars above me, I never noticed there was a skylight before. When I look to the night I see a star much brighter than the others, must be the planet Venus.

The stars all blur to a black mush as Felix takes my body and my flesh becomes his own.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.4K 1.2K 32
What happens when a 23 year old girl decides to take photos of a forest with many, and i mean MANY signs that say no entry, all by herself? Wel...
22.4K 555 30
'' Are you always such a flirt or are you just deciding to give me extra attention today. " I told him looking at his eyes, which became more intense...
10.9K 690 21
**supernatural book** "Have you ever heard the quote by Aristotle that says, "Learning is not child's play; we cannot learn without pain?", she smil...
2.1K 4 61
‹ Originally published on December 08, 2018. › ===== Sunset jumps out in front of a car in a blizzard, hoping to end it all, but it turns out better...