Seduce Me... (Boyxboy)

By LightPinkRose

Boy runs away from home. Boy meets dangerous man. Then shit hits the fan. More

WARNING
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Part 2
Chapter Sixteen
Seventeen

Chapter Ten

3.4K 128 11
By LightPinkRose

I sat up fast, wide eyed and on the verge of tears. "What do you mean know one can see him?"

Rye's POV

Voices could be heard outside Jason's room. The thought of him awake and well made my pulse quicken. Embarrassed, I silently cursed myself,

I was turning into a softie...

The passed three days were a nightmare. Ever since the night of Travis's death I've been cooped up in my office calling in favors.

Who's Alex?

That one question had been swimming around in my head for days. I thought back to that night.

James was closing in, his steps swaying back and forth. Bullets weren't working and I was running out of options. I looked around for any sign of defense. A bent tire iron was resting underneath the car.

James's pace quickened suddenly like a demon and I barely had enough time to wrap my fingers around the tire iron.

I dodged the first attack and swung at his head, bashing in the back of it. "Why won't you die!?" I growled through grit teeth. James spun, slashing my torso with his blades. I staggered, but only momentarily.

Full strength, I smashed his ribs with the iron, feeling them shatter. His body fell back, slapping onto the asphalt.

Shards of bones had punctured his lungs, James's breaths sounded like a garbage disposal chipping at a silver spoon. Blood splattered the streets and soaked my clothing.

Keeping the media under control was going to be a bitch.

I limped over to James and looked down into his eyes. He didn't say a word, just smiled. I raised my weapon, going to finish the job when a voice stopped me. "That won't be necessary!"

I didn't care who it was at this point. I was tired, bleeding and angry. A mix that could lead to several casualties.

I looked over to the voice and shouted. "LIKE HELL!"

James was starting to pick himself off the ground. I stepped on his chest, forcing him back to the ground and his head bounced off the cement.

I brought the tire iron down hard like a golf club, nocking his head clean off his shoulders.

I breathed a sigh of heavy relief when his body didn't move afterward.

The man that had addressed me earlier stepped out of the shadows. His attire was complete black, masking even his face, leaving no skin revealed.

"You killed my experiment..." the man said sadly.

I wasn't sorry, so I wasn't going to apologize.

"Keep it in the lab next time." I muttered and dropped the tire iron. Walking a few feet, I picked up the gun and slid it back into the holster.

I raised an eyebrow at myself and realized how stupid I was being. All the blood loss was making me irrational. I placed my hand back on the gun and looked at the man.

"You going to give me trouble?" I asked.

Beginning to feel light headed, I leaned against the car for support. If he decided to kill me I wouldn't be able to put up much of a fight.

The mans gaze shifted to James's headless corpse.

"No, but tell Jason that Alex has unfinished business with him."

As soon as the name 'Jason' passed his lips, I was already firing bullets...

****
I looked at all guards I had placed outside Jason's hospital room and glared at them. The moved out of my way almost instantly.

Quickly, I rapped my knuckles on the wooden door then pulled it open. Jason's glossy eyes were leaking with tears and his body jolted with hiccups.

I looked at the doctor and gave him a look that demanded for him to explain.

Dr. Brian's eyes bugged out of his skull and Jason quickly wiped away his tears. He laid back down and turning away from me.

I held out my hand, signaling for him to stop speaking, then gestured to the door. He shut his mouth and quickly exited the room.

My steps where slow as I approached Ryes bedside. Tears were still pouring onto his pillow. I ruffled his black hair and sat down in the chair next to him.

I felt like I could finally relax now that I was in the company of Jason. It surprised me how much I missed him. I'd always give in, (knowing I won't sleep without him near and safe), and sleep at the hospital.

I settled back and closed my eyes, ready to nod off in the company of Jason. I heard a rustle of bed covers and then the pressure of a human body on my lap.

My tired eyes fluttered open and I gazed at Jason's face. Lips pressed against my own, tender and sweet. Without even a hint of hesitation, I jumped into the swift pace of our movement and kissed back.

Jason's POV

I had been crying when gorgeous Rye had walked in. I noticed the doctors eyes widen and his cheeks turn pink.

Knowing how pathetic I looked, I whipped the tears away and hid in my covers, still teary eyed, the thought of Rye dead scared me.

I heard the door close then moments later, I felt the loving caress of his hand, then the sound of him sinking into the chair next to my bedside. I turned my head to steal a peek at him.

Rye looked so peaceful and perfect. his tightly fitting black shirt hugged his muscles and his hair was freshly cut short styled. I watched for a moment as his chest rose then fell.

Slipping off the bed, I crawled onto his lap, my weight shifting onto his thighs.

Quickly, I pressed my lips against his, yearning ached through my skin. Rye's hands pulled off my hospital gown and threw it onto the floor intantly. he must want this as much as I did

My fingers trembled as I lifted up his shirt... His torso was completely wrapped with white bandages. Large dark spots stained the bandages where his blood had soaked through.

"What happened?" I yell, my eyes wide with concern.
His beautiful soulful eyes searched mine, the corner of his lip lifts up into a half smile. "I found you," he whispered then kissed me.

He took the rest of his shirt off then
pushed me back onto the hospital bed.

A sharp breath passed my lips as his thigh rubbed up and down between my legs. My chin jerked up as I moaned with intense pleasure.

It's been so long...

Rye growled into my ear as his thumbs rubbed over my perked nipples.

"Please, don't tease me..." I begged, my body overflowing with sexual desire.

Ryes pants grew smaller and tighter as his cock swelled.

His lips kissed down my torso and his teeth grabbing the elastic band of my briefs.

My fingers wound themselves in the sheets, pulling at them as I entered seventh heaven.

I studied Ryes full body as he looked down upon me. He was completely wrapped from pecs to hips. "Who hurt you?" My voice was quiet but I knew he heard me.

"We'll talk about it later."

Who shot Rye? The though ate away at my brain, but was quickly delayed as Rye kissed me again.

His hands found a place at my hips as he thrusted his thick cock inside me, the pounding of flesh hitting my thighs blended the feeling of pain and pleasure. After a few seconds we changed positions.

He picked me up, my calfs resting against his shoulders as he pushes further into me. My fingers interlocked behind his neck, drawing my face closer to his. Ryes lips devoured mine with inhuman hunger.

Feet bouncing in the air, ass slapping against his tan legs, I fell into the deep abyss of bliss.

****

I twirled locks of Ryes dark hair around my index finger, enjoying the musky sent that radiated off our skin. His strong arms captivated me to his chest, showing know sign of ever letting go.

We stared at each other, both of us smiling.

"Good morning" he muttered, rubbing my back.

I repeated the simple phrase and then asked, "Why did the Doctor make me think you were dead?"

He chuckled and brought our foreheads together, "My name holds a lot of power."

I nodded and he continued. "My lackeys can't just see me when ever they want, that includes the head doctor at my hospital. He probably just mistook you as one of my injured dogs..."

"My hospital?" I repeated, recollecting memories from the first time we met.

He nods his head yes and pecks my lips.

"I have a lot of holes in my memory, but I do remember being mad at you for something..." I trail off.

He furrows his brows. "Something's are better left forgotten, but know more bondage... Unless of course you want to,"he smiled slyly.

"Ummm..." I stutter as I blundered for words. Rye kissed the top of my head and sat up. "Clothes will be brought to you shortly along with breakfast." He stated, totally changing the subject.

The thought of chains and whips didn't excite me... I didn't want to go through that again.

Rye ignored me and looked at his watch. "We have a meeting to attend shortly... Every stuck up prick in the city will be there." he explained as he dressed, making a show of it.

"So of course you'll be there..." I sigh underneath my breath.

"What?"

"Nothing..." I played off innocently.

His earlier words baffled me, but I'd just have to ask later.

Because for now, my mind was still occupied with various images of Rye preforming different tasks...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 2.5K 33
warnings It contains bxb rape violence kidnapping abuse blood killing So if you are uncomfortable you can leave .
309K 7.2K 31
Don't fall in love, those are the only rules. *Cuss word warning* *Smut warning*
59K 1.1K 31
imagine a world... where mark and jack fuck.
100K 4.5K 64
Careful what you take for granted, cause with me you know you could do damage..