Purity | m.yoongi

By hellchyeahZL

"If Purity tastes as good as you then it might as well be a sin." ㅡ min yoongi More

author's note
one
two
three
four
five
six
eight
nine
ten
finale
e p i l o g u e
answered prayers

seven

38.1K 1.2K 1.4K
By hellchyeahZL

I came to him the moment I saw the video of Seokjin and I making out with each other on the night of that party. His hand was under my skirt while I was taking his shirt off. Fear was already beating in my chest as I out of my bed, in a complete mess just to get to Yoongi as fast as I can.

"Yoongi, I can explain."

Someone has recorded a video of us in that party and sent it to both me and Yoongi. I don't know who it was and what they want from me. I don't really care. At this moment, I just prayed that he would listen to me.

"Then explain." Yoongi sternly told me as we awkwardly stood in his living room.

I didn't know where to start explaining so I told him about my history with Jin. "Jin liked me when we were in high school and at that time, you and I already had a thing so I rejected him. I happened to bump into him that night at the party. We talked and both had one too many drinks. I didn't know what took over me. I didn't know why I let it go that far. Yoongi, I'm sorry."

"I didn't have sex with him. I swear." I explained, almost rambling, "We just— He just went down.. on me."

"Was it that night? The night you called me to drive you home but you stayed in my place?" He questioned when he saw the same clothes I wore on the video. I nodded my head, afraid my voice would quiver again. Yoongi buried his face in his hands and I felt so bad for doing this to him.

"I really did not intend this to happen." I added. "Believe me."

"But it already happened." Yoongi looked at my my face, my lips were quivering. He sighed deeply, "What do you want me to do now?"

"It was my fault. I got drunk. I shouldn't have. I'm sorry." I began to sob. "I will understand if you want to break up—"

"So you want us to break up?" Yoongi asked. I don't get why he's so calm right now while I'm such a mess. "I can't think straight. Maybe we shouldn't talk right now."

That was all that he said before I left his apartment. It was that one moment of weakness that ruined it. Ten minutes of pleasure for what? It wasn't worth losing Yoongi. I hate myself for not doing anything but cry on my bed. Yoongi wasn't talking to me. He doesn't want to see me, hiding behind his endless excuses. At church, he wouldn't even make eye contact with me. Are we over?

I have been living like a monk these past few days; barely eating and just lying in one aide of my bed, hugging a pillow as into space the whole day. My phone vibrated as another call came from work. I'm sure I'm going to get fired if I keep this up. That's fine. I'm planning to quit anyway and move away to a place far away. I closed my eyes and fell asleep instantly.

When I woke up, it was to the sound of my front door lock being opened. I was making my way out of my bedroom to check who it was when I bumped into Yoongi. Behind him, I saw food on my kitchen counter.

"Your mom called and told me you haven't been eating for days. Are you trying to end your life?" Yoongi sounded angry at me. For the first time, he didn't have his usual calm and collected expression. He was mad.

"Well, I'm sorry, okay? I don't mean to drag you in even in my pathetic attempt to starve myself." I turned my back to him and retreated to my bedroom. "You didn't have to come all the way here because you have better things to do. Why do you still care what happens to me? Why don't you just continue ignoring me? You're going to break up with me anyway."

"I didn't say anything." He followed me to my room where I hid myself under the blankets. Yoongi stood by my bed, "Cassie, I'm not here to break up with you."

Once I heard what he said I threw the covers off of me sat up, "You're not? I thought—"

Yoongi sat on the bed with me, his face close enough to make my heart drum inside my chest, "You thought what?"

"Yoongi, I missed you so much. I'm really sorry." I told him.

"It's okay." He held my cheek gently, eyes wandering off to my lips and finally kissing me. I kissed his soft lips back as his hands pull me on his lap, warmly wrapping themselves around me. Yoongi is very gentle with his tongue as he french kissed me.

I grind my hips on over his crotch, earning a little sexy moan from my boyfriend. A smile would form along my lips whenever I hear his moans. I felt his hand move across my ass, feeling me up and it was the first time that he did that.

I pulled away from his lips and looked at his face, "Yoongi?"

He looked into my eyes and I didn't recognize his stares. They didn't belong to the Pastor's son, not anymore. Yoongi pulled my head back down so he could crash his lips on me again, softly exploring my mouth. He had his hands back on my hips, working on getting my shorts off. I was confused so pushed on his chest to make him stop.

"Yoongi, I thought you said we're going to stay pure until after we get married." I told him as we both look into each other's eyes.

"I thought I can." Yoongi trailed off, keeping me hanging on his every word, "But I can't, Cassie. That video of you, I can't get it off my mind. I've dreamt about you, me doing that to you. I know it's a sin but I want to be the one doing dirty things with you. Baby, ever since I tasted you on my tongue I couldn't stop myself from wanting you more. I need you."

I put my mouth on his and slide my hand down his arm then I slowly take his ring off. "This needs to go.." I smiled at him, "After this, we're no long pure. Is that okay with you?"

"If Purity tastes as good as you then it might as well be a sin." Yoongi trailed his hand up my sides and I loved it, the way he's so hungry for me. "I'm going to sin for you and it's going to feel like heaven."

"Stop talking." I shushed his lips and then got off his lap. "If you want to see me naked."

Yoongi nodded his head obediently, making me smile. I pull the hem of my shirt up until it was over my head, watching my boyfriend's eyes undressing me faster than I'm undressing myself. I chuckled as I got my shorts past my ankle and on the floor. Now I'm only on my last pieces of clothing. I slowly pull down the straps of my bra off my shoulder before unclasping them expertly from behind and then I dropped the material on the floor. Yoongi's eyes not daring to take his eyes off me nor blink, afraid he'd miss a second of it. I'm pleased at myself right now because I got him at the tip of my finger.

I moved back on the bed with him, standing on my knees as I straddle his thighs, my nipples erect before his face. I lift his chin up and kissed him deeply. We moved ourselves to the center of my bed before I sat myself over the growing hard thing inside his jeans. He pushed my back so I fell on my forearms, propping them on either side of his head. Yoongi had one of his hands on the small of my back while his other hand handled my breast that was just sitting on his face.

I mewled at the feeling of his large hand cupping my breasts, kneading them while I was bent over him, "Oh god that feels good Yoongi.."

"Thou shalt not use the name of the Lord in vain." He preached as he watch my erotic expressions. I smiled at him, making him hiss at the twist of my hips, his hands fly to grab them, "Can I use my mouth on your breasts?"

I nodded, kissing him again before pulling away quickly, "Put that mouth on me, Min Yoongi."

He didn't wait as he dived down to put his lips around one of my nipples causing me to arch my back towards his chest and card my hand through his hair as he flicked his tongue on my nipple. His arm went around me, pulling me close when he began to suck on my supple breast, leaving the other and moving to another. My hips buckled against his clothed erection, rubbing off him as fast as I can while his mouth brings me great pleasure and stimulation.

Yoongi watched as she squirmed on his lap, her softness being unbearable for him. His fingers has been digging on the flesh of her waist for a good five minutes now and he still wanted more. He released his mouth from her breast and trailed them up along her neck, hands kneading her soft chest as she tilt her head for him in the most graceful manner. He traced the curve of her beautiful back and remembered the underwear that she was still keeping on her.

Their lips joined once again, sharing a rather sloppy but lust filled kiss, warm breaths and hungry kisses. Yoongi let his fingers pull down the underwear that's clothing her wet jewel and threw the damp thing on the floor as well. She broke the kiss and gave him a pout, "Why am I the only one naked?"

Yoongi stood up and removed all his clothing at her request. She waited for him to finish before she took something out of her drawer, "Yoongi, come here, baby."

He joined her on the bed and watched a smile forming on her lips as she hold him using her soft hands, pumping him steadily. She opened the packet and showed it to him, "Do you know what this is? It's a lucky charm, Yoongi. It keeps the babies away."

"You think I don't know that?" Yoongi replied, making her laugh, "I know what a condom is. I'm not that innocent. I've thrown away that innocence when I met you."

"Oh. Good then." She said with a smile as she prepared him, spreading his pre cum along his shaft, "Let's put it on you, baby."

Yoongi stopped her as she lined the condom over his tip, making her look up at his face, "I don't want to use a lucky charm on you. Let me feel you."

"Aren't you one dirty little being.. wanting to do it the natural way. You'll get me pregnant if you do that." She bit her lip and held in a smile as she brought her lips back on his. They both fell back down on the bed with Yoongi above her and between her legs.

"Yoongi, please be gentle with me." She teased him as she whispered against his mouth, "It's my first time."

Yoongi chuckled, "Baby, that makes the two of us."

She smiled back at him as he lined himself into her, pushing with much care so as to not hurt her. The warmth enveloping the both of them as they are now one with each other, the feeling of great pleasure taking them to the depths of hell. Her moans filled the air as he sheathed himself deep inside her being. Yoongi kissed her beautiful lips and savored his name on her tongue, repeatedly being called upon as he worshipped her body in ways that she cannot explain in words.

"Yoongi.. faster baby." She told him as he was thrusting in and out of her once pure being. He took her purity and he would treasure it forever.

She held onto his arm when she felt him stirring inside of her, taking the words out of her mouth and making them disappear into thin air. "Oh God. That's it. Oh. That's feels great, baby."

"Make me pregnant, Yoongi." She had said out of pleasure. He kissed her mouth, hoping to wash away her sinful words as he chased for his own climax. He was near. So fucking near.

Yoongi felt like a volcano about to erupt as he wrapped her thighs around his hips. She hugged him tightly and pulled his lips on hers in a wet, sloppy kiss. His hips started to lose rhythm as her moans become uncontrolled.

"Yoongi, you are making me—feel— so— good!" Her breath hitched at his every thrust. Yoongi held her shoulders to anchor her body against his as he neared the end.

The bed only stopped squeaking when Yoongi had pulled himself out and his white, thick cum exploded on her stomach. She fluttered her eyes open, her smile being the only thing he can focus on after that ungraceful act they just committed yet it felt so satisfying to see her like this. A naked angel pinned under him, her legs spread apart only for him and his thick load on her stomach.

Yoongi pecked her lips once before he used his boxers to wipe his cum off of her. He then scooped her up to lie beside him, his arms around her waist as she nestled against his chest. He smiled at the feeling of contentment and then he spoke in her ear, "You can be my new religion."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.3K 3.9K 27
What if you had to marry a man you didn't know? A stranger? What if you had to marry a stranger you thought you knew? {fluff + vulgar language}
127K 5.1K 39
SKIN HUNGER The need for meaningful physical human contact. Prolonged deprivation can have profound emotional, even physical, consequences. ▬▬ι══════...
14.5K 502 12
I bite my lip as a smile appears on my face: "Yoongi?" "Hmm?", he hums lightly and I can feel his breath on my face. "Let's not go home until we've w...
428K 16.5K 52
Eng Subs now available! LOL Sometimes all we need is time to realize that one mistake we did is actually the best thing that ever happened to our liv...