My Neighbor

By Neffy1996

He wanted Sex. He always got it. She had an obsession with him, but hated him for it. Landon Robinson was a... More

My Neighbor
Chapter 1: A is for Asshole
Chapter 2: Morning After Sex
Chapter 3: Dirty Little Secret
Chapter 4: Sweet Addiction
Chapter 5: The Signs of Addiction
Chapter 7: Unexpected Confessions and Rejections
Chapter 8: Problem
Chapter 9: Withdrawls
Chapter 10: nEXt
Chapter 11: Oddly into You
Chapter 12: Lust and Other Drugs
Chapter 13: Playing with Fire
Chapter 14: Sweet Nothings
Chapter 15: Trouble in Paradise
Chapter 16: Date Night
Chapter 17: The L Word
Chapter 18: The B Word
Chapter 19: Landon's Choice
Chapter 20: Official
Chapter 21: Apology
Chapter 22: New Flame
Chapter 23: Summertime Past-ness
Chapter 24: DEAR LANDON
Chapter 25: Love Actually
Chapter 24: Love me like you do
Chapter 25: Ghosts
Chapter 26:The Sun
Chapter 27: Dreams
Chapter 28: Decisions
Chapter 29: Dirty Little Secrets
Chapter 30: Prom Night
Chapter 31: Infinity x Infinity

Chapter 6: Jealous

16.3K 512 128
By Neffy1996

Landon's POV

I lay in bed flipping through channels as Kayla slept soundly beside me. After that disaster of a dinner we had last night I stayed over at her house and we literally had sex the entire night.   We were infatuated with the sex and it was becoming crazy.  I glance down at her wearily,  before climbing out of her bed and walking into her bathroom. 

I turn on the shower and climb inside gruffly.  Last night had been a long night and I just wanted to ease the burning sensation on my back.   For someone who didn't have long nails she sure did alot of scratching.   I let the warm water run down my body with the thought of Kayla running through my head. 

I felt myself becoming erected and hissed.  I found myself wrapping my hand around my length and easing it up and down.   I shuttered, my hand pressed against the wall as I built up the pace. 

"Ah,  fuck yes,  Kayla, " I grunted closing my eyes.  I was picturing here riding my dick and it was absolutely mesmerizing. 

I was so caught up in my vigorous jerking off that I didn't hear the shower door come open.  I didn't know I wasn't alone until I felt a hand ontop of mine.  Instantly my hand stilled and my eyes flew open. 

"Need help with that? " She asks me with amused smirk, before her eyes landed on her hand on top of mine.  I moved my hand and her fingers brushed across the length of me gently causing me to jerk.   I gritted my teeth as she moved her fingers over my tip. 

"Stop teasing me,  Kayla, " I say through clenched teeth.   She giggled before glancing back up at me. 

"Little ole me? Never, " she replies before wrapping her hand around me. "Do you have protection somewhere? "

"Well I don't have shower sex that often so no." She smirked,  before releasing me. I groan in agonizing pain.   My erection was killing me and I was fine with fixing it myself until Kayla waltzed her enticing ass into the shower.

I growl irritated.  "You absolutely positively suck. "

"Not yet. "

My eyes widen at her comment.  She was definitely becoming more wanton.  Before I could respond - probably with some smart comment - she opened the door and stepped out.  I sigh turning back to my shower completely fustrated.   I hear the shower come open and turn to see her standing there with a condom.  I cock a brow surprised. 

"What? " she asks a smile on her face.

                          ***

Kayla's POV

I was at the basketball court with Alyssa while Landon hung out with his friends and played basketball.  I wanted to hang out with her mainly because I was neglecting our friendship. Landon was my ride around so he ended up taking me to the basketball court and Alyssa decided to stick around to ogle guys. 

"So how's it going with Landon? " she asks smiling slyly. 

"Fine,  but things are becoming sticky," I explain. 

"What do you mean?" she inquires. 

"I mean I caught myself being Jealous yesterday. I didn't know why because we are not together."

"You like him! " she exclaims, catching a few people's attention.  I hit her and give her an irritated look. 

"I like the sex,  but I don't think I like him. "

"Mmhm,  that's what you say now, but what if I came on to him?"

"You better fucking not -"

"See you like him. "

"Whatever,  Alyssa."

The crowd began to cheer catching our attention.   We both turned to the court to see Landon shake Ryan and leap into the air,  slamming the ball through the basketball hoop.  

The entire park began to hoop and holler as Landon danced around the court.  I watch as he began doing the naenae and everyone began laughing.  

Even though most of the time we didn't get along he could be a cool person.  The only problem was we argued more than a married couple and the only time we weren't arguing is when we were taking our clothes off.

After the small game of basketball some girl waltzed onto the court towards Landon.  I cocked my brow watching the transaction before Hunter stepped in front of my view. My eyes snapped to his face,  waiting for him to say something or move out of my way.

He smiled at me.  "Hey, Kayla, " he says,  pushing both his hands into his jeans.  

His blue eyes gleamed with adoration as he gave me a once over.

"Hey Hunter, " I reply,  fidgeting under his gaze.  I tug at the hem of my shirt,  in an effort to pull it up.  Hunter chuckled to himself as he watched me. Hunter was attractive in more ways than one.  He was tall,  blue eyes and blond hair and he had a nice southern twang. 

 He was a walking sex stick.  I use to have a fairly huge crush on him my freshman year of high-school until someone informed me that he was racist.  I didn't to believe it, but I took precautions.

"I was wondering if we could go to Tyler's party tonight?" he asks surprising me.

Alyssa elbowed me and glanced at Landon.   He was whispering into that girl's ear.  I turn back to Hunter and gave him a smile.  

"Sure,  that sounds fun. "

He smiles excitedly before covering that expression and taking out his phone.  "Can I get your number?  You can text me your address. "

I nod and took his phone,  putting my number into it.  He took his phone back winking at me before walking away. 

When he walked away my eyes sought Landon who was now staring at me.  I simply roll my eyes and turn to look at Alyssa.

"Lys,  let's go to my house so that I can get ready for the party tonight," I say and she nods.   We both stand up to leave as Landon watches us. 

"You're really going to go with Hunter?" Alyssa asks.

"Yes I am.  I feel like I need to set more boundaries in this relationship... or whatever it is I have with Landon.  Lines are becoming blurred," I explain to her as I take a seat in her Camry. 

"I think you and Landon should just be together.   Is he really that bad?"

"Yes,  he really is. Now come on,  you have to help me pick out an outfit. "

"Of course." She pulled out of the parking lot and I began to mess with her radio. 

"Hey,  that was Jason Aldean," Alyssa pouted as I continuously changed the radio channel until I came to a throwback.

"Oh this is my song, " I say and began dancing.

"Really,  Creep by TLC?" She shakes her head, but doesn't turn the song.  I could've sworn I saw her tapping her fingers against the steering wheel.  Finally she pulled into my driveway and I got out of the car and walked up to my front door.

I peeked over at Landon's driveway,  noting that he wasn't home yet and then open my door.  Alyssa and I both walked into my house and went upstairs to my bedroom. 

"Okay,  I was thinking that biege shirt,  blue and black blazer and my black skinny jeans," I say walking over to my closet.

"Sounds cute,  I have to go."  She stood up and smiled at me.  "I'll see you tonight baby doll,  have fun with Hunter. "

I nod and Alyssa leaves and I went to take a quick shower.  After my shower I walked out into my bedroom to see Landon sitting on my bed. 

"How did you get in my house?" I demand clutching my towel close to me.

"Front door,  Alyssa didn't lock it,  which is rather stupid. You heard about 'whatshisface' party? " he asks,  eying me.

"Yeah,  actually I'm going. "

"Cool,  well do you want to have a quickie before Alyssa comes pick you up?"

"Uh,  I'm not going with Alyssa and a quickie wouldn't be such a good idea.   Now can you leave so I can get dressed? "

He kissed his teeth and stood up,  approaching me.  I stepped back until my back hit the wall.

He placed his hand on the wall above my head and looked down my body. "I've seen you naked before,  Kayla.   Who are you going to the party with and why don't you want to have a quickie?"

"Because I just took a shower and I'm leaving in a couple of minutes with Hunter."

"Hunter?  That guy hates me,  why would you want to go anywhere with him?" Landon took my hands and pinned them over my head.

"Landon, come on, " I sigh,  fustrated. 

"I bet his dick game isn't like mine, " he mumbled.  

"Really? Sex?  Is sex everything to you?"

"No Kayla,  but shit Hunter is.. he's -"

"A cool person.   You just slept with his girlfriend... twice. "

He let go of my hands and backed away.  "Whatever.   Do whatever the fuck you want, I'll see you later. " He turned around and walked out of my room.  

I close my eyes in regret.   Why was I regretting this?  I sigh, and finish getting dressed. 

                           ***

I walked into the party and it felt like slow motion as Coke Bottle by Agnez Mo played throughout the house.   Everyone turned to look at me, watching me as I entered further into the house,  Hunter's arm around my shoulder.

"Damn Kayla looking good, " I hear someone say, very loudly. 

"Come on, let me get you something to drink, " Hunter suggests and I nod.   I walks away leaving me standing in the crowded living room.

"Hey,  Kayla you looking bad as fuck, " Dylan says standing in front of me.  I cock a brow and watch ad he smirks. 

"Thanks, Dylan." I turn away and see Hunter coming back with our drinks.   Of course I wasn't going to trust it,  but I wouldn't dismiss the offer.  He handed me the cup and took my hand. 

"I feel like the luckiest guy in here," he murmured into my ear and I blush.  

"You wanna dance? " I ask and he nods,  leading me into the crowd of dancing people.   As the music played out we swayed together,  his body up against mine moving to the rhythm of the beat.

I glance around the room to see Landon.   He was with that girl from the basketball court, and they were grinding on eachother, but his eyes were glued to me. 

I smirk and close my eyes as Hunter's hands found my waist.  I teased him a little before opening my eyes watching Landon watch me.  He narrowed his eyes at me before turning the girl around and pressing his lips to hers.

I stilled watching him make out with that girl.  Taking several deep breaths I pulled away from a confused Hunter and walked off the dance floor. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 2.6K 54
Malia Carter is a 17 year old girl who lives in California and goes to Jamison high. But Malia's different from her family there all nice and sweet b...
251K 10.2K 49
I felt a hand under my chin and then I was looking right into Aiden's eyes. "You know that I care about you, right?" He used the same hushed tone. Ai...
159K 5.9K 46
*Mature Content* Prada is a 19 year old girl but she doesn't have the typical life of one instead of going to college she is using more than her bra...
642K 13.5K 87
[COMPLETED] Mila Wilson is quiet, anxious and a little bit of a mess. When she finally starts college despite her mental health issues, she meets the...