Criminal Minds x Reader One S...

By Sootsy

Meraki /may•rah•kee/ (Verb) To do something with soul, creativity, or love; to put something of yourself into... More

☽Authors Note ★ Request Form☾
☽Wonderland ★ Spencer Reid☾
☽The Ribbon ★ Spencer Reid☾
☽Silent Echos ★ Spencer Reid☾
☽Happy Birthday ★ Spencer Reid☾
☽Withered Parts ★ Spencer Reid☾
☽Childish Fears ★ Spencer Reid☾
☽Midnight Clock ★ Spencer Reid☾
☽Breathless ★ Spencer Reid☾
☽The Lost Ones ★ Spencer Reid☾
☽Safe and Sound ★ Spencer Reid☾
☽Authors Note ★ One Thousand Reids☾
☽I'm Yours ★ Penelope Garcia☾
☽Captured ★ Aaron Hotchner☾
☽Authors Note ★ Two Thousand Reids☾
☽Keeper ★ Spencer Reid☾
☽Fix You ★ Spencer Reid☾
☽Care For You ★ Penelope Garcia☾
☽Moonlit Skies ★ David Rossi☾
☽Battle Wounds ★ Penelope Garcia☾
☽Authors Note ★ Three Thousand Reids☾
☽Hunted ★ Emily Prentiss☾
☽Elevators ★ Derek & Penelope☾
☽My Girl ★ Emily Prentiss☾
☽Authors Note ★ Four Thousand Reids☾
☽Little Miracles ★ Derek & Penelope☾
☽Bow Tie ★ Spencer Reid☾
☽Authors Note ★ I'm Back☾
☽Headlights ★ David Rossi☾
☽Mistletoe ★ Spencer Reid☾
✸TEMPORARY HIATUS✸

☽Secrets ★ Spencer Reid☾

6.1K 99 11
By Sootsy

This one's requested
by gublerftmalfoy!
Thanks for requesting,
enjoy my Reider's!
Word Count: 1540
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Spencer and Y/N had been secretly dating behind the teams backs for two months now, the man not wanting anyone to know just yet, wanting to keep her his little secret.

Y/N on the other hand wanted the world to know that she was with the adorable, dorky, genius Doctor Spencer Reid. She couldn't quite wrap her head around why he wanted to keep them a secret. Was he ashamed of her not being as smart as he was?

The agent sat at her desk, deep in thought, trying to get through all these files in front of her but after two months of secrecy, she couldn't get the reasoning behind it out of her mind.

Spencer sat at his own desk, stealing glances at his beautiful, amazing, girlfriend. He could tell something was up with her because she had barely got any work done, and on a good day she could have already blew through those files.

So he sends her a quick text, "Meet me in the break room in five?"

Y/N heard her phone beep, looking down at it and seeing Spencer's name flashing on the screen. She reads the text on the screen before writing her own reply.

"Sure, you go ahead and I'll be there in five." The girl replies before glancing over at Spencer as he reads her text and stands from his desk before going to the break room.

The five minutes pass rather quickly and Y/N stands from her own desk, wondering what Spencer needed that couldn't wait until they got home later that night.

When she makes it to the door she turns the handle, walking in the break room and seeing it's empty aside from Spencer sitting at the table sipping his coffee.

"Hey Spence, did you need something?" Y/N questions, getting her own cup of coffee before sitting beside him.

"I was just worried about you, is all dear." Spencer whispers only loud enough for the girl's ears.

"Worried about me? Why's that?" She questions him, tilting her head to the side before sipping her own coffee.

"Earlier I saw you going through your files, and you seemed distracted. You barely got through any of the files." He says, putting his hand on hers that was resting on the table.

Y/N sighed, not wanting to start anything with her boyfriend because they haven't had any fights in the entirety of the two months and she didn't want her childishness and worry ruining things with him.

"I was thinking. I guess I just lost track of time." She says instead of voicing her thoughts.

"Thinking about what, Y/N? I know there's more to it than that.." Spencer says as he laces his fingers with hers.

Knowing she won't be able to avoid it forever, she finally cracks, "I-I... just." The girl pauses before sighing, "I just couldn't stop thinking about the reason you want to keep us a secret, Spence, are you ashamed of me?"

"What- no! Why would I be ashamed of you, Y/N? I only kept us a secret because I wanted to have one thing that's just my little secret. We work with a bunch of profilers who know everything about us, nothing's secret in this job. But if you want to tell the team, tell the world about us, we will. Because that's much more important than me wanting to keep a part of my life from the team." Spencer rambles out, looking into her E/C eyes rimmed with unshed tears.

"So.. you're not ashamed of me?" She questions, a stray tear slipping down her cheek.

Spencer notices and catches it before it rolls all the way down her cheek, "No, baby, I could never be ashamed of the most amazing woman in my life."

A smile pulls it's way onto her cheeks before she asks, "So can we tell them at dinner tonight?"

"Of course we can. Come here." Spencer says, standing from his seat and opening his arms for her, no longer caring if anyone walks in on them.

Y/N smiles and stands from her seat, no more words needing to be exchanged between the two, as she walks into his arms, burying her face in his chest and breathing in his scent, his smell always calming her.

Spencer smiles as well, holding her tightly in his arms as he gently brushes his fingers through her hair to help calm all her worries about him being ashamed of her.

The sound of the break room door swinging open averts Spencer's attention to whoever is entering it, his eyes landing on Derek Morgan as he shuts the door behind him, not yet noticing the two.

Derek hears sniffling from his left so he turns to see who it is, not at all expecting it to be Spencer with Y/N held tightly in his arms.

He whistles as a smirk comes into his face, "It looks like pretty boy's got game. When were you planning to tell us?"

The sound of Derek talking makes Y/N turn her attention to the man walking towards them before she clings a little bit tighter to Spencer, not yet wanting to let go or answer Derek's question.

"Tonight actually. At dinner with the team. So you better not say anything Derek." Spencer says with a big smile on his face, the feeling of finally telling someone about her making him happy.

"How long have you two lovebirds been together?" Morgan asks as he makes his cup of coffee.

"Uh, two months as of today." Spencer replies.

"And you're just now telling us?" Derek questions again.

"Yeah, we- I wanted to keep us a secret for awhile because working with a bunch of profilers none of our lives are a secret." Spencer says, glancing down at his girlfriend in his arms before looking back to Derek.

"Well your secret is safe with me until tonight, I'll leave you two to it." Morgan says with a smirk as he opens the door in front of him, exiting the room and closing it behind him.

Spencer tilts Y/N's head up to where she's looking into his eyes before he leans down and places a gentle, feathery kiss to her lips.

"Are you okay now?" Spencer questions his silent girlfriend.

"Yes, much better, thank you Spence." Y/N says with a smile and a slight blush on her face.

"Good, now we should probably get back to work so we can tell everyone everything tonight, okay?" Spencer says, brushing her hair out of her face.

"Let's get back to it then." Y/N says, smile still present on her face as the two exit the break room to finally get back to work.

It was finally time for dinner with the team and Spencer had just picked her up from her apartment, the two driving in comfortable silence as they held hands and made their way to the fancy restaurant Hotch booked for them all.

They pull into the parking of the restaurant and Spencer parks the car, shutting off the ignition before opening his door and walking around to Y/N's door, opening it for her before offering her his hand.

She smiles and gratefully takes his hand, getting out of the car before Spencer shuts and locks the car door behind her, the two making their way towards the restaurant's doors.

Spencer holds the door open for her, motioning her in with his hand, "After you m'lady."

"Why thank you kind sir." Y/N says with a giggle as they make their way to the hostess at the podium.

"Do you have a reservation?" She asks.

"Yes we do, it should be under Aaron Hotchner." Spencer answers the woman.

"It's right here, could I ask for the two of your names?" The woman asks again.

"Spencer Reid and Y/FN Y/LN." He says.

"Right this way, the rest of your party is already waiting for you." She says before leading the two to the table filled with their friends.

Spencer pulls her seat out for her, the girl sitting down in her seat before Spencer takes his own seat beside her, holding her hand under the table.

The waitress comes not long after everyone makes small talk, taking everyone's orders before disappearing into the kitchen to give the order to the chef cooking the meals.

Spencer looks over at Y/N, thinking now would be the perfect time to tell the team, he clears his throat before looking up at them, "Uh, could I have everyone's attention?"

Everyone looks at Spencer, even Derek with his knowing smirk on his face, "I just wanted to officially announce that me and Y/N are a couple. We have been for two months today."

Smiles make their way onto the teams faces as they all cheer, saying their congratulations, Penelope mumbling a "Finally! It's been so obvious the two of you have liked each other for awhile."

After they told the team their food finally arrives, all of them eating and enjoying each others company for the rest of the night before they needed to go back into work tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 4.7K 89
Sunday Finnegan is the definition of chaotically detailed. She is powered by coffee thanks to her addiction of reading smutty books till 3am, cheerfu...
38.8K 608 11
Derek Morgan based One Shots.
423K 5.3K 43
𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲! 𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁𝘀 :) 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮...
1.9M 44.4K 60
In which a girl genius meets a boy genius. "𝒲𝒽𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁𝓈 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓂𝒶𝒹𝑒 𝑜𝒻, 𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝓂𝑒"...