best served hot

By teraCANread

WARNING: This book was written when I was 11 and 12 years old so ignore all the mistakes and cringe-ness LOL ... More

1. ask her out
2. reject
3. 20/20
4. good genes
5. black coffee
6. hot stuff
8. OK
9. boyfriend talk
10. how
11. the past
12. kiss
13. belong
14. cold
15. done
16. cliche
17. end
News

7. different

1K 49 5
By teraCANread

Underlined: Sam
Bold: Andrew
Lucy: Italicized

"Dude she had a boyfriend."

"She did? Huh. Oops."

"Oops?! You tell me to go up to her and ask her out, and we've been hanging out for a week, and I find out she has a boyfriend. And guess what? He calls her HOT STUFF."

"Jeez. That's some shit ya got there."

"Really Sam? Really?"

"Haha I'm kidding. It wasn't ever serious anyway, right? Someone's committed..."

"Shut up."

"Andrew, really? You are one of the popular guys at our school, you've had five girlfriends last year, but you can't get over a summer fling? What's up with you?"

"She's...different."

"How different?"

"I can't explain it. She actually understands me."

"Dude I understand you. You could've just asked and I would've made out with you."

"Hahaha. But I don't know. Why are we here anyway?"

"Uh duh: I like Starbucks. You like Starbucks. 'Hot Stuff' Lucy works here. The perfect match."

"Stop. I don't wanna think about her right now."

"Really?"

"Hey Andrew...can I talk to you for a minute?"

"Dammit."

"That's my cue Bro. Good luck."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
125K 5.1K 44
A fire incident at his(Kim Jae-soo) husband's home while he (Baek Ji-Hu )was away made Kim Jae-soo return to his third year of university (he was reb...
100K 226 7
Emily is your classic good girl. Shes 18 years old. Her life seems all planned out but what happens when she is taken and forced into diapers? Will s...