Who Knows What The Future Wil...

Por _Princess_Pretty_

Maybe if the stars align, maybe if our world's collide Maybe on the dark side we can be together, b... Más

Playlist
Characters
Ch.1
Ch.2
ch.3
Ch.4
ch.5
ch.6
ch.7
Ch.8
ch.9
ch.10
ch.11
Ch.12
Ch.13
ch.15
Ch.16
ch.17
ch.18
Ch.19
Ch.20
ch.21
ch.22
ch.23
ch.24
Ch.25
Ch.26
ch.27
ch.28
Ch.29
The End
Author's Note

ch.14

457 16 0
Por _Princess_Pretty_

*2 days later*

Kai's p.o.v

When me and bon got to school, Edward came over to my car.

"Hey kai, I noticed Bella's getting curious."

"I know, I'll talk to her today see what she thinks."

"Thanks kai."

"No problem."

I was walking into school with bonnie when I feel a pair of arms around my waist.

"Morning princess, he says kissing my cheek."

"Morning babe, I say kissing him."

He spins me around so he could look at me and kiss me some more. I smiled and kissed him so more.

"What did Edward want?"

"To go intro gate the swan girl."

He laughs at my name for Bella before kissing my neck before we saw Bella walk by staring at us. I was about to follow her and go talk to her when Jasper pulls me back into his arms.

"Don't do it now, kiss me instead, he says smirking as he kissed my lips again."

"Don't have to ask me twice."

We kept kissing until the bell rung and he walked me to dance class.

"I love you moon of my life."

"I love you my sun and stars, I say kissing him."

We kissed once again and he left for philosophy.  We were at lunch and I noticed Bella looking at us again.

"Hi Isabelle the new girl right?"

"Bella, your kai the girl with the dead parents."

Got that hurt when she said that, but I shook it off.

"So I see your curious your about them, don't be embrassed everyone is."

"Yeah they seem untouchable almost a little too perfect."

"Well there not perfect its just they like to keep mainly to themselves minus me and bonnie."

"Maybe because they take pity on you because your parents death."

"Okay I was right to warn Edward to stay away from you, I say flinging my fires at her."

I felt bonnie grabbing my hand, she smirked at me clearly she was up to something. 

"And another thing swan don't you ever talk about my parents again."

"Okay bug let's go before any damage happens."

Bonnie drove me home, she must have texted Klaus what had happened because he was waiting outside. I didn't say anything expect hug him.

"Bonnie told me, I'm sorry love, say the word and she's dead."

"Actually Klaus she's Edward's mate so."

I heard him sigh with disappointment before rubbing my back.

"Actually Klaus I need to take some anger out."

"Perfect time for training."

I followed him to the backyard where he began teaching strategies to fight vampires. We were practicing when I felt someone touch my shoulder so I swung.

"Shit kai what did she say to you?"

"Ow! Edward what the hell?"

"I came to check on you, Jesus."

I had a broken hand and he cracked in his face. Klaus laughed as he drove over to the Cullen's. Esme, Rosalie, Carlisle, and Emmett were all shocked at the sight before them.

"Kai Petrova you did what?"

"I accidentally punched Edward in the face but he kinda deserved it."

"And I taught her that 30 minutes before, Klaus says gloating like a proud parent."

"You hand should be fine, but promise me no more harming my kids unless I clear it first."

"Okay doc."

"Dang kai, punching vampires I knew there was a reason I liked you."

"Now I can beat you up."

"You wish little one."

"Hey Kai, can we talk privately?"

"Um sure Edward."

Edward's p.o.v

After seeing the confrontation between Bella and Kai I felt bad. I drove over to her house to apologize. I seen her and klaus outside training, I tapped her shoulder hoping she wanted to talk to me but instead was met with her fist.

"Shit kai what did she say to you?"

"Ow! Edward whast the hell?"

"I came to check on you, Jesus."

She had a broken hand and i had cracked in my face. Klaus laughed as he drove over to the Cullen's. Esme, Rosalie, Carlisle, and Emmett were all shocked at the sight before them.

"Kai Petrova you did what?"

"I accidentally punched Edward in the face but he kinda deserved it."

"And I taught her that 30 minutes before, Klaus says gloating like a proud parent."

"You hand should be fine, but promise me no more harming my kids unless I clear it first."

I stepped outside to check on my face and let her Emmett talk real quick.

"Kai can we talk privately?"

"Um sure Edward she says clearly unsure if she wants to."

We went outside to the steps and sat down.

"Sorry for punching you in the face, and throwing my fries at your mate."

"Don't apologize I kinda deserved it for sending you over to talk to Bella, I had no idea she would be so cruel."

"It's okay Edward, I should be used to it by now."

I could hear the sadness in her voice so I hugged her. Honestly I felt close to kai like she was my own sister.

"I'm sorry kai, I really am just know I'm always here if you need it."

"Thanks Edward."

"Your boyfriend is near and he is so worried about you especially since alice had a vision about our incident."

"Sounds like him, oh boy here we go."

Jasper's p.o.v

After the confrontation between Bella and Kai I wanted to go with her but bonnie told me its best to leave kai be for now. I was out hunting with Alice when she had a vision of kai punching Edward. I ran home and found her and Edward on the steps laughing.

"Good to see your in better mood."

"She should be after the punch she gave me."

I laughed and noticed Kai's hand wrapped up.

"Seriously princess? Punching vampires?"

"What he deserved it, I mean he kinda did."

Me and Edward both laugh at her sillyness. I wrapped my arms around her pulling her closer to me. All her emotions came rushing over to me. Sadness, hurting, fear but also happiness.

"How are you doing after earlier?"

"I'm honestly okay but it still hurts when people bring it up or remind me that I'm the girl with the dead parents."

I leaned my forehead against her cheek hating when she felt like this. We just stood there like that for awhile and I slowly used my powers to try and make her feel better.

"Thanks babe for using your powers to try and make me feel better."

"Anytime princess, I just wanna try to help you in way I can."

"That's why I feel so lucky to have as my boyfriend."

I smiled at her and kissed her wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Not as lucky as I do to have you as my girlfriend."

She laid her head against my chest and we just stood there for awhile enjoying each others company.

"Come on you should lay down, you have had a long day."

I vanish us up to my room and pull her into bed with me. She smiles and curls up next to me instantly falling asleep.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2.9M 92K 59
❝ 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗜𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗔 𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗬𝗧𝗔𝗟𝗘- 𝗜𝗠 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗔 𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗪𝗔𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗢 𝗕𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗖𝗨𝗘𝗗 𝗕𝗬 𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗨�...
376K 8.7K 35
"I believe, I believe, I believe, I believe That we're meant to be But jealousy, jealousy, jealousy, jealousy Get the best of me Look, I don't mean t...
179K 6.6K 30
violet was all that rosalie wanted. rosalie hale
105K 2.1K 22
Twilight to Breaking Dawn Emmett Cullen x OC