HAMILTON, An American FanFict...

By AnimesYaoi_FanFics

In a world where reincarnates are looked down upon in society, there are the ones who try to change it for th... More

Quick Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Reincarnate names
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Note
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25- Final

Chapter 16

355 7 0
By AnimesYaoi_FanFics

Normal P.O.V

IT'S THE BIG DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 AM

Everyone in Lin's household was up and moving.  Lin was calm, even though he wouldn't be 'Hamilton' tonight, he would still be on stage, helping announce something that would probably GO DOWN IN HISTORY!

The others, however, were freaking out......... not really.  John and Herc were sitting on the couch, drinking their coffee, the idea of performing didn't scare them as much since they both have already done 5 shows.

Laf was a little nervous, but they were in the same boat.  The 3 of them were more nervous about the fact of how people would accept them into society. 

Alex, he was another story.  The boy was pacing around, making his way back and forth across the main living room, the other four all sitting on the couch, following the boy as he paced back and forth.

Alexander had not yet had an on-stage performance. 

They had, however many, many, rehearsals, filled with their own little anecdotes, that would make the audience laugh, but question during those would be 'What is going on?'

10 AM

They had finally gotten Alexander to stress a bit less.  They got dressed in t-shirts and sweatpants.  Alex, well Alex put on his lion onesie and all black Converse.  They all grabbed what they needed and headed to the theater, which was either a car ride or one subway stop away.

Since they knew they'd be out late and that they'd be drinking, they decided to take the subway.

As they walked there and got on, everyone was looking at Alexander in curiosity, but the male didn't give a fuck.  As they stepped out of the station there was a squeal and then a girl in her early twenties ran towards the group.

"Hey, Lin right?!" The girl squealed, fangirling, Lin smiled and nodded.

"You wanna hug?"  The girl practically threw herself at him, hugging him, putting her face into his chest.  The other 4 just grinned like idiots.  After Lin took a picture with her and signed a napkin she had on her, Lin turned towards the Revolutionaries.

"If you don't mind, who are your friends?" The girl asked.

"Ah, this is Alex," Lin said, the other three wandering away a bit, since giving their names would be a bit obvious. 

"Hello, Miss," Alexander said, putting his hand out for her to shake, which she did.

"Did you work with Lin on 'Hamilton' too?" The girl asked, eyeing the lion costume.

"Yep! Are you going to watch the live show tonight?"

"My mother actually bought me a ticket for tonight!" She grinned, waving her arms in a fashion that was just too familiar to Alexander.

"Ah, well, I hope you enjoy, you better record it too!"

"Already ahead of you Alex."

"May I ask your name before I head out?"

"Ah yes, it's Theo." The girl once again moved her arms in a familiar fashion.

"Theo?" Alex paused.  The young colored girl nodded, looking at the man in the lion onesie in question.

"Is that short for Theodosia?" Alex questioned.  Lin was trying to wave him off to stop, along with the other four, throwing worried glances at Alexander.

"H-how did you know-"

"Theodosia Burr," The girl shut up.  "If you'd come with us, your father would like to see you," Alex stated calmly before putting his hand out.

The girl looked to Lin.  "Does he mean Leslie?"

"Ahhhh, no.  Here, we are right by the theater, if you'd like, come with us and we'll show you."   Theo was hesitant, but nodded after putting her phone in her hand, just in case.  She trusted Lin, even though she never met him, but the other four worried the young girl.

Lin and Theo walked side by side, trailed by the other four.  They entered the theater, and headed to the stage, where many people were sitting, including Aaron and his girlfriend, who was standing towards the middle front of the stage.

"Burr!" Alex shouted once they entered the seating area, catching Burr's attention.

"What do you need Hamilton?" Burr sighed, rubbing his temples.  "And please, while you're at it, shut up."

"NEVER!" Alexander shouted, making Burr groan again.

"But I do have a surprise for you Mr. Wait For It."

"Okay, Mr. I Never Shut Up, what is it." Aaron shot back.

"I found someone," Alex pointed to Theo who was now beside him, staring wide eyes, tears starting to form in her eyes. 

"Who's this?" Burr questioned.  Alex shot a glance back at the girl, her face confirming everything.

"This is Miss Theodosia Burr Jr!" Alex announced, making everyone on stage freeze, looking at the girl, along with a couple of people just off stage run on and look at the girl and Alexander.

"T-T-Theo!?" Burr and Theo screamed, jumping off of the stage and crashing into the poor girl, forming a group hug.

They hugged for a few minutes before finally breaking away, them all crying.

"Ahhh, Burr, you're crying." Alex mocked.

"Ahh, shut it, Hamilton, you cried when you found Phillip."

"He's 2, it's different."

"Not really." Aaron scuffed, still holding his daughter in his arms.

"Yes, it is! He is tiny and couldn't even talk.  Phillip's name wasn't even the same, it was Benjamin, he couldn't even talk HE WAS- hmmph!" Alex's words became muffled as John wrapped an arm around his head, covering his mouth securely. 

"It-it's nice to see you, Mr. Hamilton." Theo greeted, having met the man in the past.

"Just call me Alex or Alexander.  Oh, and just so you know, you'll be Theo, your mother will be Theodosia, to keep from the confusion." The two women in question nodded.

2 PM

Theo gave her ticket to a lucky woman on the street, since she herself would be backstage and on stage. 

The family had talked for a while, as well as explain to Theo what was going on and such, while Theo explained why she was fangirling to Lin.  She loved the idea of this man creating something about her father, even though it's mainly Hamilton, she counts it.  Theo's birth parents in this era don't even know that she is a reincarnate. 

Everyone was starting to get into 'the zone'.  The show started at 7, and everyone was about ready.  Theo, Theodosia, and Phillip were all worked in, even if it wasn't much.  It was all of the point of sending a message.  Alex was still in his onesie as Groff brushed out his hair, pulling it back in a nice ponytail, unlike how it is any other time. 

Laf was fussing over their and their brother's hair, as Herc just threw on the beanie he would wear on stage, also so Laf didn't even think about going there, since he had like, no hair.

The Theodosias were laid out timely dresses, and so was Phillip, who was being extremely calm, currently sitting on Mariana's lap.

"Hey, Lin," Alex spoke up suddenly.  Lin looked towards the smaller who was now standing right behind him.  Alex tackled Lin into a hug.

"Thanks." Alexander softly spoke into Lin's shoulder.  Miranda hugged back.

"For what?"

"For doing this and allowing us to join, you're a great friend."

"You too Alexander."

6:30 PM

Everyone was dressed and ready.  The chairs were filled with chattering people, the cameramen were all set up and the stage was set.  The orchestra was set up in the pit, and the people that were controlling the lights and floor were all in place.  Everyone in the pit was told about the extra anecdotes, but they didn't know why, but they did know that Lin was not performing and that they'd be told the reason later.

The rest of the actors and actresses were going to be hidden backstage, cheering them on as they watched the performance from multiple TVs since not everyone could fit in one of those cramped rooms. 

The reincarnates were all standing together, along with the extras and the few actors who were playing people who were not, or unknown, to be reincarnated.

6:59 PM

The lights dimmed as Aaron Burr made his way onto center stage, taking a deep breath.  The microphone was switched on and the lights were turned on high.

7:00 PM

"How does a........"

Author's Note:

HAHA! Cliffhanger.  You must wait!

I hope you all love it so far.  

Keep on reading, I love you all!!!

-Iz

Next Chapter: ACT 1! Not all of the songs will be written out, just parts were those 'anecdotes' will be!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.8K 1.4K 29
(THIS STORY IS COMPLETE) John has always been able to hear the thoughts of people who liked him. He's always heard girls voices all around him. 'He's...
9.1K 429 23
Alexander Hamilton is a nerd, who can't seem to find the one. He's a classic outcast, but that all changes with one history project. Hamilton's part...
90.3K 2.4K 38
[COMPLETED] Y/N was a girl with a rough past. Her parents past away at a young age. She was adopted by a family who treated her like a slave. When sh...
331K 11.8K 51
[LAMS college AU] John Laurens, an ordinary South Carolinian college student, makes an online friend named AnotherScottishTragedy. He assumes that th...