Enclosed Perimeters (Yandere...

By Cloakedranger

With summer vacation starting for (F/n) (L/n), she finds herself taking on a new job to earn some extra money... More

A/N: Responses to Comments/Questions
Summer Earnings
Mere Observation
Dust Coverings
Strange Occurences
Waking up to Night
A Possible Reassurance
Safety Secured
Visitor
A Communication Problem
Little Rest for the Defenseless
Eating Scared
A Menace
Soon, very soon
Consequence
Limited
Impression and Meet
Pause
Past and New Obsession
New Conditions
A Name's Price
Back to Silence
Physical Watch
Follow the Leader
Ruin Breakfast
Ring a Little
Break a Tear
Garden Asleep
Puzzlement
A Needle and Thoughts
Breakfast Date
Watching Inquiries
A Puzzle Piece
Another Memory
Begin the Second Week
Nearly Injured
A Read for Thought
Troublesome Clothes
Liar's Suffering
Hunt
Inspect
Picture of Fortune
Fuchsia
Enragement
Maybe, Tolerable
Building a Pet House?
Talent in Question
Clock
A Required Rest
Tell a Tale
Happiness and Sadness
Package a Gift
Mastery of Vanishing
Conversation of Cards
Stars in Sight
Under the Sun
Sunny Research
Snuffed Chance
A Little Bit of Ruin
Delicacy
Even until Morning
Return
Epilogue
Drem
Paperback and Ebook Available!

Waterfall

12.4K 604 155
By Cloakedranger

A/N: As usual, I would recommend putting the video on loop.

  Watching her useless attempts to open the backdoor was entertaining until she began to lift her left hand and form it into a fist. Her banging on the door might cause too much noise, since her previous words of denial were at a low enough volume. If she started to yell, that would be even worse. So, Drem had to distract his little doe again.

Sliding the phone across the grass, he let it hit the side of the fountain lightly. The small sound managed to grab her attention, as she turned around to glance at it. Her eyes displayed clear hesitation, while she peered between the backdoor and her phone. Would she go after her phone? Well, he certainly hoped so. Otherwise, some of the enjoyment would be dampened.

Staring at the communication device, (f/n) didn't know what to do. She needed that phone to contact those outside of the house, to get help, since it was evident that she really did need it. This house had something in it that she was powerless against, and she wished to be out of it as soon as possible. So, the phone wasn't her only option; she could always bolt over the gate, not where the pond was, and get back to her home.

Still, she was in only a towel, yet that wasn't her hugest concern. She could always change at home if need be. Of course, running down a street in a towel wasn't the best of ideas, but it was better than staying in a haunted home. With this in mind, she could skip on the phone. The remaining problem would be if she could scale the fence without the thing attacking her. Already, it had knocked her when she tried to leave through the front door. Maybe, grabbing the phone would be the wiser option. Then again, her phone could be destroyed.

Perhaps, the issue was that she was only thinking of one plan. She required a backup one, since she didn't doubt the possibility of the first plan failing. In fact the first plan probably had no real chance of succeeding. Looking back at the backdoor, she could bust through. Or, there was the option of calling for help. The second option, however, wouldn't most likely end well for her.

(F/n) hadn't overlooked the exact time that the phone hit the fountain. Obviously, this thing had known her previous intentions and was distracting her from committing to them. The next time that she attempted to get aid she might get more than a mere diversion.

Putting all of this together, she decided that the best option would be to go for the phone. She would assume that it wouldn't work and on the last second bolt for the fence. Her eyes glanced over to the left side of the fence for a moment, and she couldn't push aside the heavy risk of climbing it. (F/n) did catch sight of the apple trees. It would be easy to climb them. After all she had been going up trees since she was little. Once atop the fruit tree, she could jump over the fence and land on the other side. Some bruises and scratches might decorate her skin, but they would be preferable to staying in the house.

Having her strategy in mind, she carefully stepped towards the phone. It remained still on the ground, yet she was wary of it. The thing haunting the area of the home could most likely change the phone's position at any time. She stood right in front of the phone and proceeded to crouch down to get it. The idea of bending over in a towel wasn't exactly a bright one to her, so she avoided it. In the process of going to pick up the phone, she felt herself lifted off her feet. Or rather, she noticed the fountain coming even closer.

Before she could catch her balance, a loud splash sounded around her and the cold enveloped her. She let out a hasty breath of panic, allowing bubbles to rise to the surface of the water. The water was only a few inches above her face, but it still surprised her. Quickly, she lifted her head out of the water, but she sat up carefully so as not to slip on the tiles covering the base of the fountain.

Luckily, her towel clung to her, preventing anything from being revealed. Regardless, she was drenched. She mentally thanked that it was summer and not winter. Even with the particular season in place, she still wished to get out of the fountain. Her idea of a shower wasn't to go swimming in fountain water after all. Sadly, though, it would seem like climbing the tree would be harder if she could even reach it without a problem.

Going to get out of the water, she felt herself forced back. Her head went back under, and a new sense of fear entered her. Was the thing done messing her; was it going to kill her now? She tried to lift her head back up, but it was pushed back down each time. (F/n) tried to grab at the thing attacking her, even though in the back of her mind she knew that she could do no such thing.

Arms flailing around and even trying to grip the fountain, before they were forced off, her mind searched for some way out of this. Her breath seemed to be rapidly leaving her, as bubbles went up to the surface, and her legs kicked as well. When she realized that getting out of this would be impossible, she could feel herself wanting to cry. If she did actually cry, she didn't notice the tears. They would simply be blending into the surrounding water.

Hope leaving her, she noticed a relaxation on her body. With no hesitation, she sprung up and found no resistance. She breathed in the air before she crawled out of the fountain. (F/n) collapsed onto the ground and reached out for her phone. It was quickly blown away until it was out of her reach.

A look of distraught crossed her countenance, as he looked on from his position. Drem was now standing over her fallen form, basking in the emotion that filled her (e/c) eyes. Her gaze was locked onto her phone, yet she wouldn't budge towards it. Had he broken her already? If so, that would be slightly disappointing. He would play with a broken toy, but he preferred one that wasn't so. His little doe needed to stay alive for him, not dull the hunt for him.

Maybe, he had gone too far with the fountain. It was pleasurable at the time, though. Recalling the fear dominating her eyes and her struggles to protect her life caused him to bring his left thumbnail to his lips. He proceeded to bite on it, as the memory of the event played again and again in his mind. His incessant biting only came to an end when he noticed his doe starting to stand up. A curious and excited gleam crossed his brown eyes, as he observed her motions. She bit her bottom lip, while her gaze looked over at a tree. There was no doubt that she was considering it an escape route, but once again her feet didn't go towards it. Rather, she just silently stared and clenched her left fist. Her right hand clung to her towel and held the piece of fabric up.

Drem desired for her to run for the tree, however. He loved the feeling of crushing her newfound hope. Of course, there was the problem of having that hope rekindled so that he could destroy it once more. The male expected it to be snuffed out completely at some point but not so soon. So, he silently wished that she still had some.

Stepping around her to face her, he saw her gaze turn downwards, and her clenched fist shake a little. When she looked back up, there was only rage there. It was probably anger at the fact that she couldn't do a thing against him. His current state did have quite a few benefits after all.

Continuing to analyze her facial expression, he saw her lips parting slowly. "I'm ... I'm going to get out of here," she whispered to herself. A laugh left his lips at the quiet declaration. "Somehow, I'm going to." Another laugh came from him, and pure hilarity filled his brown orbs. "Do you hear me!? I'm going to get..."

Placing his right hand over her mouth, his fingers and palm a centimeters above her skin, he stopped her. He couldn't have her yelling out and causing neighbors to get curious. Drem moved his lips next to her right ear. "Now, now, little doe, no need to get so worked up."

Cold had slammed against her face when she had gone to shout. It was particularly strong around her lower face, as if ice was being pressed to that part. The cold stayed there and was added to her right ear. Occasionally, there would be strong waves of chill air thrown against her ear. It didn't last long, however.

Despite this being to her relief, the chill on her face remained. Whatever was in the house with her, it was plainly telling her to be quiet at the moment. She was receiving a warning, and she would need to be more careful if she ever wanted to get out of the house. There was the option of staying until Nathan arrived, but she doubted that she wouldn't last that long if she remained.

Peering over at the phone, she saw that it wasn't damaged that badly and could most likely still work. She would have to be careful in retrieving back, but she was fighting against something much more powerful than her. Frankly, (f/n) didn't think that the thing would take a resting break. If she was right in that assumption, it made things even harder.

After a few more seconds passed, however, the chill went away. She breathed a sigh of relief, as she heard a click. Following the sound, she saw the backdoor open slowly back up. (F/n) didn't want to go back in anymore; the house had a nightmare in it and around it. At least outside there was no overwhelming presence of uneasiness.

Casting a glance at the trees and the fence, her chest tightened. Sadly, if she desired to escape, she would have to go back in there; she would have to play by this thing's rules. She would need to find a crack in its power and utilize that to her advantage. Her phone, the fence and trees gleamed with the prospect of freedom, but she didn't think that she could reach them. So, she took a step towards the door and hoped that she would win against the sick being haunting the home.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.3K 1.1K 18
(DISCONTINUED!) In a modern alternative world, there is a government job system where an employee from any workplace has the chance of not only touri...
1.6M 95.5K 104
The Readers Choice Awards 2018 Winner - General Fiction Genre Cankerfell Tunnels, a place where people travel to gain fame and wealth, yet every sing...
505K 18.3K 29
[Y/n] is a daughter of a rather wealthy man that just got remarried. She didn't like the idea of her father remarring so she began to lock herself in...
545K 28.3K 95
It is told that a monster lives in the abandoned ruins by the village of Watergrove. Children are warned not to look into the eyes of the monster, or...