Everything To Me ( Major Edi...

llrahemina tarafından

Two intertwined souls. People sets example of their love, their togetherness. Starting from being school mat... Daha Fazla

Morning hue
family chatts (house tour)
unexpected guest
I know that you know that I know......
Scared history will repeat......
author
love and care
problems never ends
wonder what would I do without you
soothing words
the wedding is here!!!!!
life and death
feeling wrong
turning upside down!!!!
krystle is jeevika or jeevika is kryste!!!!!!!!!
breathing without you!!!!!!
Secrets
Memories!!!!
The Ball
Ruling....
Beginning
The MEETING.... (Unedited)
strange
Going to india....
can't figure out
Why so familiar
like, what the heck
okayyyyyy.....??? (absolutely Unedited)
remembering the moments..... (unedited)
spending time with you... (Unedited)
krystle's POV (unedited)
the accident (unedited)
Call him (Unedited)
really!!!! (Unedited)
love is all I need (unedited )
the world to me (Unedited)
how he spend (Unedited)
last thing I would want to know (unedited)
will eat me (Unedited)
what? say again (unedited )
the end
Everything to me (Unedited)
Me againnnnnn !!!!!!! (author)
Epilogue
Prequel ?!?!
" Fallen from the sky "

Dad??? (unedited)

690 39 18
llrahemina tarafından

I called my jet to come and take krystle to my mansion. Yes I build one. But not after knowing that krytle is alive but I was already planning for it. I couldn't stay away from my kids so I thought why not build a house and live there. But now as krystle is also here with me I think that was the best idea.

"Karan, what's your plan? What do you want to do." Arjun asked from behind.

"We'll go and wait for that man and give him a chance to explain why he kept my wife away from me and then kick him out, simple." I said shrugging and turning to him. He frowned.

"Its not easy to just kick him out, karan. Did you ever noticed how similar krystle and Charles looks? There is more to it than we can see." he said.

I closed my eyes. Everything is happening too fast I never thought that today we would talk about this.

"Leave it, we'll see when he comes. For now I have to see my son, oh and inform me when the jet arrives. Okay? " I said putting my hand on his shoulder.

"You know, when we were younger we use to fight over who is strong and as you being the almighty big brother even if that's for 2 min use to say 'you are the one' but no I was never the one at least not emotionally. You are way, way more than that." he said looking into my eyes. For the first time in the last few years we are having this kind of talking.

I didn't say anything but I can say that he didn't expect what I just did. I hugged him. I hugged him like I use to. Like old times. I needed this. A comfort. And I am glad my he is here.

"Thanks arjun for everything. For covering all sh*ts that I wasn't supposed to do. For caring for my children as their father when their own father wasn't there. Thank you for filling the position of mom's second son. Thank you for handling everything when I wasn't in my sense. " I whisper against him and pulled back.

"I am sure mom is flowing gang and jamuna over there watching us. " he said and looked past me. There was mom seriously flowing Ganga jamuna. She walked to us and hugged me. I missed it. I missed the warmth of her. It feels like I am hugging her like this after millions of years.

"I am sorry mom." I whispered. It's hard for me to interact with them like this.

"Nothing to worry son I was never mad at you. Now shoo, go and see my grandkids." She said and I nodded, but before that she again spoke.

"Oh karan... thanks for bringing back my daughter. " she said. I was confused for a moment but then realized what she meant.

I walked to the room where kayra and kiyan both are. When I walked in I heard a soft voice.

"Daddy.."  kayra spoke in a muffled voice.

When I looked at the other empty bed and around it, she wasn't there.

"Princess, where are you?" I asked looking for her but kept my voice low because kiyan was sleeping.

"daddy here " when I looked toward kiyan's bed I saw a bluff. Right, she is there.

I walked toward the bed where kiyan is laying and gently removed the blanket. There she is snuggling with her brother.

She looked at me with her eyes filled with tears.

"Come here, doll " I said taking her in my chest.

When she settled in my chest and me sitting on the edge of the bed, I ran my hand through her hair and spoke against her hair.

"What are you doing here princess? Kiyan needs rest right "

"Whut hapen to kiwi " she asked with a pout.

"kiyan is just sleeping doll. He'll be fine. Okay ? " I  said and kissed her forehead.

"papa... "  kiyan spoke suddenly.

" hey champ, you are awake. How are you feeling now?" I asked moving toward him and kayra sat down near his pillow.

"Fine......Jeevs?? " I am not surprised seeing him caring for others more than himself.

"She is fine, son. And guess what? " I asked.

" Whut" he said in a low voice.

"I found your mom," I said. A sudden relief went through my heart. A warmth.

"Really!!!!" kayra exclaimed jumping. I stopped her cause kiyan was right beside.

"Yes, and we are all going home. To our home," I said running my hand through his hair and caressed his check with my thumb.

"Grandma ???" he asked. He is thinking that we are going to Raichand mension.

" No, boy, we are going to our home, " I said.

"Ohhhh.....Wait, mom is coming?"

I chuckled and said, "Yes. She is "

"Yayyyyy.  Wheaaa is mommy," kayra said.

"You'll meet her. Let's just go to jet which is waiting. We'll see her there. Okay? "

********

"How long will it take for her to wake up? " I asked calmly. She is still unconscious. It's ripping me up from inside. After so long again she is like this. I Can't stand it. This wait. I cant wait to just hug and take her all in. I know she will get her memory back.
If not than I will do anything for it.

"Well, give her some time. She already got a lot of stress on her brain. It will take her brain some time to register all the things. I am sure she will wake up. For now I have to go I will come in few hours with her test reports. Okay." The doctor said and leaving me alone with krystle still not opening her beautiful eyes.

I breathe out and kneeled down caressing her cheek. I spoke softly leaning toward her ear.

" When huh !!! When will this stop, me waiting for you to come back. Not as jeevika, not as anybody else but my, my krystle. All this year I never believed that you were dead. I was right. I was right all this damn time. But then the stupidity inside me started to think what if you are, you are dead. I pushed all the things away from me. Even our kids. The thought of you not being in my life killed me inside out, every single day. Going to bed without seeing your breath taking smile, kept me away from a peaceful sleep. Even if I did sleep than the nightmares of you dying and I couldn't do anything shakes me up from sleep. Waking up was another thing that I hated because there was no you for me to look at. No you to arrange everything, no you to kiss, no you who would shout and nag and talk and whisper. At last not wanting to wake up at all because of you. But now when everything was going good or was going to be good you are here with me like this. Please baby wake up. " I let my tears fall. For the first time I let my tears fall infront of a living figure. I cried putting all my emotions that I kept somewhere inside me infront of the women I love more than my life. The person who only showed cruelty and never bowed down is now bowing down and crying.

But she is worth it. She is worth every single thing.

" I love you, krystle.  Wake up." I whispered with strained voice. And lastly gave her a lingering kiss on the forehead.

"Karan come down. He is here "

Everything flew out the window listening to this.

*************

I made my way down, Charles was there standing and Rebecca was on his side. He was glaring on us. Huh, he might be some short temper cruel old guy. But I can be more if it comes to my family.

"Welcome Mr Hawkings. Welcome to my house."

"Cut it all Raichand why did you took my daughter. She needs rest, she needs to be in the hospital not in a damn house. You know, what I can do to you because of this act, you took my daughter without my permission. I am her father!" he gritted out and walked up to me.

"Well, as far as I know, she is my wife and I am her husband, I have every right to take my wife where ever I want. And I doubt that she is even your daughter. " I snapped back.

"You are talking bulshit. She is my daughter. " he growled.

" stop growling, i need you to answer why-" just then the main door opened and came all the kapoors, krystle's parents.

"Kapoor?.. " Charless looked at them and something shifted in him.Like a animal he was  instantly in front of him.

" You ba*tart . You are here, I have been looking for you so long to punish you by myself for taking my daughter away from me. All this years I was kept away from her. Just because my wife had pity on your wife that she couldn't be pregnent, you took my little princess away from me " he moved forward to grab his collar.

" Mr  Hawkings control yourself- " he cut arjun off.

" Enough of this nonsense. She is my daughter. My blood. And nobody is keeping her away from me. I am taking with me. And you Raichand, what pŕoof do have that she is your wife " he asked.

What proof do I have that she is my wife? I never imagined somebody would want a proof for my love. If he wants proof so be it.

"You want proof so be it. Arjun, bring the marriage certificate, the DNA test and all the photographs. " I ordered without looking him. I knew that it would happen. He is a businessman after all. And so am I. I am always prepared.

Arjun came back and gave me all the documents.

"You want this your wish is granted. Here is all the stuff proving who she is to me." I told him handinf him the documents. "Our photos and most importantly the DNA test of my kids with your so-called daughter. Which came out 99.99%. So start explaining that why did you kept her away  from us all this years." His eyes went wide. But there was no regret, maybe a bit of guilt but no regret or saddness. But....but joy.

What? Why joy? He heaved a big sigh , then closed his eyes. When he opened his eyes looked exshausted.

"Look son, I accept that she is your wife, but she is also my daughter. My blood runs through her veins. Not his. This kapoor took my baby from me. Only because his wife couldn't conceive. My wife gave them our daughter the momemt she was born with out my acknowledge. We had twins, identical that is. Jeevika and krystle. They looked the same. My wife kept jeevika and gave them krystle. But the momet I got to know the kapoors already escaped. There was not a day I didn't got to sleep thinging about her. But to keep the family peace I had to forget. After all I still had another daughter to cherish, a wife to love and a empire to build. But there wasn't a day me and my wife didn't cry for the loss of krystle. She was so sorry at the end. She was so devastated and blamed herself that she gave our daughter away for nothing. She suffered. 4 years back she died, just a year before the plane crash. I was still grieving. For loosing the love of my life. And the plane crash added more to it and at the same time added a new light in my life." His voice was getting to point of whisper.

"Jeevika and krystle  were in the same plane." He lets a humorless chuckle, shaking his head. " Its weird that they were together the moment one of them would die and they were also together when they were born and one of them would go. Anyways,the bodyguard with jeevika send me a signal the moment before the plane crash. On the hope that something would happen and they will be saved. Even if I was the first one to come, but still I was late. I found both of them together. I was first surprised and everything came to me like a wave. What would you do when both of your daughters were in between of life and death and one of them survived and you get to know that's your long lost daughter. I already had lost everything. My wife died, my daughter died. I didn't have anyone else to loose except Krystle. Krystle was the only hope. The only part of me in this whole wide world. I couldn't just leave her. Yes I was selfish, didn't thought that what if she has a family, but in that moment I didn't thought of anything but to just wrap my arms around her and keep her to myself. Yes, I was a selfish father. I wanted my daughter not only for a heiress but for myself. Somebody for Whom I could live. But I still regret the fact that none of my daughters got to see eachother. Got to know that they have a part of themselves. And they will never would see each other. " he ended by slumming down on the sofa and a long tear escaped his eyes.

I was surprised and astonished would be an understatement I was beyond that. This is a broken man infront of me. Who even after having everything, have nothing. But the voice that smoke next caught us all off guard. Whose voice I wanted to hear. But that voice was broken and cracking.

She is crying

" Dad???......."

Krystle.....

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

38.3K 3.3K 30
"If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were." ♡ "I saw this girl at the age of 13...
75.6K 7.6K 34
Growing up she believed she had to live life to the fullest, she could not afford to spend her time on anyone! Growing up he believed life had no mea...
38.1K 1.2K 47
A story of past left incomplete. It's a story of Avantika and Karanveer. A woman With pride and self respect. A woman who knew how to break the soc...
566K 33.1K 50
𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 1-𝗥𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 From the very beginning, he was "Her's" it was as if they were destined to be together. They cam...