I found you

By zainee72

Manik malhotra who have lost everything. Who didn't know what is warmth of mother, who didnt know how it fe... More

prologue
character sketch
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22A
part 22B
part 23A
part 23B
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31A
part 31 B
part 32 A
Part 32 B
part 33
part 34
part 35
part 37
part 38
part 39
part 40
part 41
Epilogue
Finding you again sequel of IFY
Just for fun

part 36

13K 981 99
By zainee72

"Sir few men are here and saying they are from any wedding planning and management company...!" a guard came in study room to inform manik. Manik nodded his head and asked the guard to bring them here.

Even after receiving strict orders from Raj that just stay away from office work today, manik was still examining one file. He was in study room and exactly after few hrs their wedding function was gonna start. As he listened knock at door he gave permission to come in.

There were 3 men from wedding organising company with one guard. They introduced themselves after showing their Id cards of company. After giving all necessary information manik gave keys to guard of most upper floor room.

Guard went out with those planners to guide them for right direction. After showing the room which one manik asked to decorate guard took place at side of the door of that room. He was asked to keep an eye at those workers so that they can do their work properly and on time.

Other two guards helped wedding planners to bring all stuff and material of decoration in that room.

------------------

"Leave it manik. For God's sake you should leave this office work today. Atleast you can behave like a groom for few hrs.....!" cabir said while entering in study room.

"Bro you need to be fresh, relaxed, and energetic. This is a tip from an experienced elder brother-in-law. Believe me my all wise tips gonna help you tonight...! Abhi winked while narrating his double meaning tips after joining both of them. Manik rolled his eyes before closing file.

"Seriously you both are here to give me tips as if I'm gonna marry first time. You guys may be forgetting I'm already married and even soon-to-be dad also....!" manik said giving dead looks to both of them. Listening his reply abhi and cabir laughed their heart out.

"Ok ok. We are not gonna give you advises but atleast you should avoid office work today. Go and check your girl either she needs you or not. I'm seeing since morning you are here in study room....!" abhi said while patting manik's shoulder.

Manik smiled listening about her and once again all he could feel was her thundering heart during morning talk. Manik nodded his head and stood up from chair to leave for his room.

At other hand mukti brought three amazing gorgeous designer dresses and placed neatly at bed.

"Nandni which one you want to wear at night function. Tell me so that I can arrange all other matching accessories and other stuff...!" mukti asked nandni who was sitting at bed hugging her knees near her chest.

"Mukti di all are beautiful. I'm totally confused which one I should wear....!" Nandni replied with totaly perplexed expressions.

"Hmmmm you should try three of them and in which you will feel comfortable and easy you should wear that....!" mukti replied while taking out three matching jewellery boxes from cupboard.

"Go first and come out after getting fresh. Take a superb shower so that your muscles could feel relax. Go go....!" mukti asked while pulling her from bed and pushed her towards washroom.

As nandni entered in washroom mukti went out to reconfirm the time of beauticians. She wanted to make sure their on-time arrival.

----------------

Nandni was smiling standing under the shower. All his planning and morning talk was running in her mind and she just moved her fingers from her dripping hairs. With normal temperature water was so soothing for her.

Even after finishing her all cleaning and washing her fragile body she was loving to stand under water. In this silence when water was relaxing her all body muscles, she was blushing remembering his excitement about marrying her once again.

She can feel, it's not just she missed all loving stuff at her first wedding event, infact he was regretting more than her. His all preparation and twinkling eyes were showing he wanted to fulfil her life with every beautiful memory. He wanted to replace his each regret with beautiful moments. He wanted to shower unconditional love and wanted to pamper his baby girl.

----------------

"Ouch...!" Nandni jumped away from shower as suddenly boiling water touched her body. She was looking surprisingly at water falling at floor and steam rising up from water.

"It looks like someone closed the cold water, that's why just hot water started coming in taps....!" Nandni thought still looking at her skin became red coz of painfully hot water. She was lost in her confused thoughts when even hot water also stopped suddenly. .

After opening glass door she came out from shower and went for towel. She took towel and started drying herself. As she kept towel back and took bath robe to wear she felt any reflection in mirror. She looked up and she felt a shadow outside of her washroom window.

Her breaths hitched in her throat just after imagining that someone was looking at her while she was taking shower. She gulped audibly when she realised that may be some one was looking her naked. Fear and embarrassment made her numb to even move.

She was breathing hard, she wanted to scream, she wanted to call someone but she was like, have lost her voice. Suddenly washroom became so much dark. Light of washroom became off and nandni screamed at just horrible darkness. She started taking steps back. She trembled badly when her back touched wall.

"Who's there...!" She asked after composing her lost breaths. Even after so much effort for being brave she couldn't hide her shaky voice. As she said those words shadow moved away from window glass.

"Who's there...!" This time she screamed her lungs out. Coz of darkness she was already feeling breathless. Holding her bathrobe strips she ran towards exit door of washroom. As she opened door light touched her face and she felt her lungs came back into life. She coughed badly, trying hard to catch her breaths. Holding her stomach she bent down, feeling like have no strength to move forward.

She jumped in horror when suddenly she listened voice of shower started again as someone again started flow of water in taps.

She was taking steps backward looking at washroom door. She tripped with corner of carpet and she screamed in fear of falling at floor when someone caught her vulnerable trembling figure.

"Leave me. Leave me...!" She screamed closing her eyes tightly shut. But soon she was pulled into a hard chest in comforting hug.

"Nandni....!" Those comforting voice and familiar cologne made her relax. She knew it he was there. She was safe in his arms. Her saviour was there.

"Manik...!" She cried hugging him tightly. Manik hugged her back feeling her in so much messed up condition. He tightened his embrace around her shivering frame.

"Hey What happened. Tell me. Are you ok....!" He tried to break hug but she was so scared to let him moved away from herself. She was so scared that she doesn't want to lose his warming secure embrace.

"No...! Don't, please...!" She cried like a scared kid, clinging to him. He became more worried listening her meaningless words. But one thing he was sure she was hell scared coz of something.

"Nandni meri Jan kya huwa hey. Aap mujhy batao gi ni tou mujhy kessy pata chaly ga. look at me. I'm not going anywhere, I'm here with you. Don't cry. Tell me what happened...!" Manik was whispering polite words in her ears but her silent sobs were scaring him. He stopped struggling to break hug and picked her up in his arms. Encircling her both arms around his neck she hugged him tightly as her life just depends on it.

He sat at bed resting his back with headboard. His one leg was hanging down while other folded at bed. Adjusting her in his lap he tried to look at her face she was hiding in crook of his neck.

"shhh...! Don't cry. Relax. It's all my fault I shouldn't leave you here alone....! Manik said cursing himself for her such condition. He kept hugging her and his one hand was moving in her wet hairs. He didn't ask further and gave her time to stable herself properly first.

After few minutes of silence and his soothing hug gave her strength back, to realise she was safe, her baby was safe. She once again shivered just realising what if he couldn't catch her on time. She might fall at floor badly, anything might happen to her baby.

"Manik my baby...!" She hiccupped again as she tried to tell her fear to lose a precious thing just started blooming inside her.

"Shhhh. Don't think like that. I'm here. I will never let happen anything to you and my baby. Till my last breath I will protect you both....!" He replied kissing her head. He knew it the way she screamed when she was gonna fall, the way her heart was beating wildly, she got scared.

After relaxing herself she broke the hug and looked at him. She wasn't able to tell what happened with her just few minutes back. After remembering everything her eyes got moist once again and manik cupped her face in his both palms.

"Hey what's wrong....!" he asked rubbing his thumb at her cheeks which were burning hot. He was worried after seeing her so much disturbed yet quiet.

"Ma...manik....!" she took his name gulping a lump in her throat and his name escaped from her quivering lips.

"G meri Jan bolo. What happened why you were walking like that totally absent minded, what happened. You trust me na. You trust your manik na...? Then tell me....!" he was asking in his eager tune.

"Manik there....was....someone....!" she said pointing her finger towards washroom. Manik looked back towards washroom and then towards her.

"I...saw...someone....outside....of...window. Manik....someone...was....looking...at...me... when...I...was...in...shower....!" this time she sobbed louder and hugged him as she felt urge to hide herself.

"What....!" manik almost screamed pulling her back to see at her face totally wet in tears. His grip became tight at her arms just after imagining someone was looking at his girl. His eyes were throwing fire and his questioning stare was making her more vulnerable.

As he saw same fear in her eyes he saw few minutes back, he realised the situation she went through. He was speechless. Leaving her shoulders he pulled out his mobile.

"Where you all are busy. I want you all to check whole mansion. Someone is in mansion keeping an eye at us. You bloody useless people, where you all sleeping....!" he was shouting at guards and his louder angry voice made her shiver at her place.

She hugged him back as tightly as she can dare. Manik looked at her and realised she needed him first. Holding mobile in one hand he gathered her into his arm more closely.

"I want you all to check every corner of mansion and let me know all updates. Fassstttt....!" he once again screamed at guards. His anger was just hiding his panicked state. After disconnecting call he threw mobile away at bed and hugged her back.

"Manik someone turned off cold water also and boiling water just burnt my skin. And...and....even lights....became...off.....!" she told once again sobbing in crook of his neck.

"How dare you. Whoever you are, You gonna pay hard. I won't spare you. You entered in my territory, you tried to harm my girl. I won't spare you. I wont....!" manik thought greeting his teeth after listening that within few mints whatever happened with her, it was worst.

"Don't worry whoever tried to do this I won't spare him. He will beg for his life. I promise....!" he said moving his fingers in her wet hairs. He shifted her at bed and made her lay back placing her head at pillow. He rubbed off her tears and his eyes shifted at strips of bathrobe she was holding tightly. She didn't get time to even tied them.

Making strips free from her hands he kissed her both palms. She took a deep sigh feeling how he can calm her so easily with his love and care.

He pushed bathrobe away from her shoulders and after seeing her skin red he looked back in her eyes.

"Is it hurting....?" he asked while touching her red skin tenderly. Se shook her head negatively and looked down in effort to hide her once again welled up tears.

Manik covering her shoulders once again took both strips to bind in knot. Laying back at same pillow he was looking at her without blinking his eyes and nandni was fidgeting with his fingers he still placed at knot of her bathrobe.

Manik looked at bottom side of bed and there were three dresses placed very neatly. He smiled after realising today is their wedding day. He got up at bed and pulled all dresses in his lap.

"So which one my bridle gonna wear tonight....!" manik asked looking at dresses one by one. Nandni also sat straight. He wanted to divert her mind.

"I don't know. I'm confused. You tell me which one I should wear...?" she asked innocently placing her head at his shoulder.

"Okkkk let me see then....!" manik smiled seeing her dependency at himself. After observing all dresses he selected a peach colour gown.

"Yeah, this one....!" manik replied picking gown up to see all fantastic piece of art with dreamy eyes.

"Manik why you chose this one....!" she asked while moving her fingers at fragile fabric of gown.

"Ummmm bcs I think it would be easy to remove you know....!" he replied leaning closer to her ear. And she looked back at him surprisingly. Her opened mouth and shocked stare was telling she wasn't expecting such answer.

"Manikk like seriously....!" she said looking away from his smirking face. She tried her best to control her smile appeared at her flushed face. Manik patted himself in his mind, after all his blushing smiling girl was back. Her scared and sad face was the least thing he wanted to see tonight.

He had promised to her that this day was gonna be best and memorable, then how he can let anyone to spoil it. He was looking at her when someone knocked their door.

"I think mukti di is back...!" Nandni replied looking back at him.

"Take your time and be ready. Tonight I want my bridle to look best. Now mukti will be with you. I'm going in guest room to be ready. I will see ya downstairs for our marriage rituals. Ok....!" manik asked and got up from bed after planting a soft kiss at her forehead. She nodded her head looking much relaxed now.

Manik opened the door and there was mukti with two other ladies and manik understood those were beauticians. He gave them way to enter and after letting them enter he stopped mukti.

"Mukti she isn't feeling good so be with her. You won't leave her alone for a single second. Ok...!" manik asked in lower voice. Mukti saw little worry at his face but decided to not ask him the reason. She nodded her head in yes but her curious gaze was showing her confusion.

Manik left the room after seeing nandni last time who was talking all relaxed and happily with beauticians.

He was coming downstairs when his mobile rang and without further delay he picked up the call.

"Sir we got some shocking info. We want to discuss so waiting in study room....!" guard said from other side and tension in his tune was alarming manik already that there was something definitely wrong. After disconnecting call he went directly in study room.

---------------

"Sir after leaving those wedding organisers we went back to pick up all things from their van. But when we reached there one man was sitting at driver seat. We were confused bcs why we didn't notice him before. But after seeing his id card we were sure that he was also from same organising company.

So he opened the lock of van and told us all the stuff we need to transfer inside. His all professional guidance was showing he was even more senior among all of them. Sir as we transferred all stuff he came inside with us and joined other team members in room. Other men were talking with him casually so we didn't have doubt at him.

When they got busy in their work I just went for two minutes to use washroom. When I came back the last one wasn't there with them. I thought may be he left for any other work so I didn't ask them. After receiving your call I asked them about that man and they told me shocking thing.

They told he wasn't their team member. He told them that he is one of guards from this mansion and is here to help them. That's why they didn't refuse. Sir after that we checked whole mansion but no one saw any man leaving mansion...!" guard told everything and manik was looking at them that they felt his stare squeezing their lungs.

"Damn. Nandni was right someone came and even have gone and you bloody losers were sleeping. I want to fire all of you for being such careless...!" manik stood up banging his palms at study table. Gulping hard guards shifted their eyes down bcs they knew it already any damage have been done.

"Get lost. Don't show me your faces until you don't find out everything about him. Check all cctv footages and I need result as soon as possible....!" manik shouted at them turning his back towards them. Guards left study room and manik threw files away from table feeling totally helpless. It was making him angry and worried also that someone entered in his house and even went away after showing his power.

Manik was totally clueless that who might be he and what was his purpose. He moved his fingers from his hairs feeling totally messed up. After knocking door one servant came inside.

"Sir..! Raj sir saying that exactly after one hr function will start, so he asked you to be ready on time...!" that servant came to tell him the main and more important things needed his attention tonight. Nodding his head manik went in guest room to be ready.

-----------------

Manik was attending all gusts as being a best host. He was trying to say hello hi to all atleast before starting all other rituals. It was a small function with just important family members, friends and few business partners with their families.

Nandni was almost ready and just was looking for any light weight comfortable jewellery.

"Wao nandni you looking beautiful. No doubt my son is very lucky....!" ishani complimented nandni looking at her with admiring gaze.

"Thank you mom...!" Nandni smiled after receiving so much love and care.

"Nandni bety this set of jewellery I bought for you. If you don't mind can you wear this tonight. I will feel happy...." ishani asked giving her one box. Nandni just nodded her head in reply when she felt lost of words. She took box and opened it.

"Mom....! It's so beautiful. Thank you so much....!" Nandni stated and next moment she hugged ishani. Feeling her shivering breaths ishani knew it, at the moment she was the one who have no one except them. Nandni needed all of them she needed a mother beside her, a complete family around her. Ishani caressed her head showing her all motherly love.

"I told you I have three children, you mukti and manik. I feel so much happy when you call me mom. I will make sure I can prove myself a good mother to you too...!" ishani said knowing her weakening emotions very well.

"ok ok mom stop making her senti, we getting late. You both can continue your mum-daughter romance after function, only if your son allowed you....!" mukti said pulling nandni from ishani's hug.

Clear blush appeared in nandni's teary eyes after remembering manik's all plans for the night. She felt excited but at the same time she felt little nervous too. She felt messed up like always. At one hand she wanted to run in his arms, but at the other hand she was scared of her fragile heart will stop beating in excitement.

------------------

After getting ready she walked towards venue arranged in huge yard of malhotra mansion. As she came outside of mansion and stepped into yard all guests turned their attention towards her. At night time everything was looking more beautiful, classy and was glowing coz of so many colourful lights arranged in the yard.

Every one's eyes at nandni made her little conscious and she shifted little closer to mukti walking beside her. It wasn't first time she was facing this much attention but still she felt conscious. Like always she felt what if she embarrassed herself or Malhotras between these classy rich and sophisticated people.

Indeed she spent very normal respectable life with her grandmother and father. She was educated and can adjust in every type of society but still she felt she needed manik beside her.

It was like he listened the words she wished in her heart and very next moment she saw him coming in her direction. He came and holding her hand in his palm stood beside her.

She looked up towards him having an admiring gaze. In his white suit and light peach shirt he was looking like Greek God. His intense dark eyes and an assuring smile was enhancing his manly personality even more. He raised his brows up after seeing her continiously stare at himself. Nandni looked down biting her lips when she realised she was checking him out openly standing between a huge crowed. She turned her face at other side when she felt his gaze burning holes in her skin which was all covered, but still naked to his eyes.

———————-"""""""———————-

Guys I'm not well. I tried to complete all function in one update but I couldn't. Sorry even I wasn't able to inform you guys. If any Friday I will be late then guys it means I'm not well. Sorry for this delay. I will wait for your feed back. Silent readers kuch tou taras kha lo please....?😭😭😭😭😭

-------------------""""""""--------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

868K 39K 36
Manik Malhotra is famous industrialist, perfect man, perfect son, perfect husband of swathi. A pure angry arrogant and very particular in office. As...
37.7K 3.1K 42
Manik Malhotra - A worldwide famous Bollywood megastar & a business magnet. He has it all from godly looks to unimaginable riches & everything one ca...
12.3K 676 20
A story of a powerful girl, President Nandini Murthy and a shy boy Manik Malhotra. Manik Malhotra, a bubbly and chubby boy who loves and trusts every...
222K 18.6K 47
Nandini a very simple girl who had undeniable believe on God and follows every rule that she'd made and her parents made for her. She is upper middle...