Cupcakes (Neji x Reader)

By takashijioni1

Mmmmm sweet what happens a when a certain lavender eyed boy spots you in the cupcake shop😉 Will it be love a... More

Trip to the bakery
A party is were Sparks fly
Destiny
Eplouge (or however you spell that)

Looking for 🎁

1.6K 36 14
By takashijioni1

Your P.O.V

___________

While me and Neji were walking around we bumped into kiba and akamaru 

"Oh , hi guys what are you doing". Kiba said while Akamaru barked 

Me and Neji looked at each other and said we were looking for a gift to give Hinata for her birthday today

"Oh , Neji can you give this gift to her for me , by the way if your wondering it's a stuffed dog." We look inside to see a white poka dotted stuffed dog.

"Aww oh my God it's so adorable, Kiba Hinata would love this don't worry". I said to Kiba and then looked over to Neji to see that he looked jealous? What no Neji would never like me , would he?

Nahh that's only in my dreams.

"What was that (y/n)?" Neji said. Crap I didn't know I said that out loud. Just play it cool.

"Oh nothing......oh look at that would be a perfect gift for Hinata". I said referring to this beautiful silver butterfly hair pin.

"Oh , yes Hinata would love this thank you (y/n) I couldn't have done this without you, how about I say that this gift was from both of us". Neji says to me.

"That's ok Neji it was my pleasure to help you". I said with a deep blush forming on my face.

"Um (y/n) are you ok , your face is red". He said while touching my head making my blush darker. I wouldn't be surprised if I looked like a very ripe tomato from all this blush.

"O-oh um I feel fine don't worry Neji let's start heading to the party." I said to get his focus off of me.

"I suppose your right , let's go". He said as we started to leave the shop going to the Hyuga compound.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.9K 534 20
Honestly not very proud of this story. 🥲 So it's under heavy editing but, please enjoy if you still want to continue to read such crap until it's fi...
1.3M 55.9K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 62.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
518K 8K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...