Fairy Tail Next Generation: T...

بواسطة Blue_Stars_919

After being thrown back in time, Nashi Dragneel and her teammates witness the biggest fights and most memorab... المزيد

Chapter 1 - The Root of All Problems
Chapter 2 - Flash to the Past
Chapter 3 - Burning Sunlight
Chapter 5 - Cat's Out!
Chapter 6 - Dropped on an Island
Chapter 7 - Divide and Conquer
Chapter 8 - Reinforcements
Chapter 9 - Under Pressure
Chapter 10 - The Fall
Chapter 11 - The Truth Comes Out
Chapter 12 - The Dragon's Arrival
Chapter 13 - United We Strike
Chapter 14 - The Maze
Chapter 15 - The Opening Ceremony
Chapter 16 - Hidden
Chapter 17 - Lucy Vs. Flare
Chapter 18 - The End of Day One
Chapter 19 - What a Drunk Can Do
Chapter 20 - The Reason to Compete
Chapter 21 - Nashi Vs. Bacchus
Chapter 22 - Victory and Speculation
Chapter 23 - Cabin Fever in the Infirmary
Chapter 24 - A Talk of Fathers
Chapter 25 - Hot and Cold
Chapter 26 - The Arrival of a Mystery
Chapter 27 - The Tigers Strike
Chapter 28 - Dragon's Fight
Chapter 29 - Storm Fall
Chapter 30 - Just a Boy and a Girl
Chapter 31 - The Rescue Team
Chapter 32 - Escaping the Castle
Chapter 33 - The Life of a Fairy
Chapter 34 - Sunrise
Author's Note

Chapter 4 - The Cavalry Arrives

8.5K 223 52
بواسطة Blue_Stars_919

"Whoo!" Natsu heard. He turned to see Nashi standing, her back facing him. "Now that's better." She said to herself, stretching her limbs.

"Nashi!" Kali called out. Nashi turned around. Kali and Happy were flying above the clearing. Kali carried Gray and Erza while Happy carried Lucy.

"Kali!" Nashi waved. "Is everyone okay?"

"We're fine!" Lucy shouted.

"Speak for yourself!" Happy groaned. "Lay off the dessert Lucy!"

"SHUT UP YOU STUPID CAT!" She shouted. Nashi then turned to Natsu who hadn't said a word.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"I'm fine. Are you okay?" He asked, clearly worried more about Nashi than himself. Nashi nodded.

"I'm sorry." She said shyly, she crossed her arms and held her elbows. "I didn't mean to cause any trouble."

Natsu opened his mouth to respond, but before he could say anything Erza interrupted.

"Care to explain what just happened." She scolded. The two exceeds landed the three friends on the ground with Natsu and Nashi.

_______ Nashi ______

I sighed, not wanting to talk about my little problem. "My parents are both really powerful wizards. More powerful than you think."

"Who are they?" Happy asked.

"I can't tell you." I snap. There is a long pause of silence.

"Okay." Natsu says comfortingly.

"Please continue." Erza pushes.

"I was born with too much magic power. My body makes more magic power faster then I can use it. If I don't use enough of it, it overflows and explodes. That's what you just saw, the excess magic that I can't use."

"So you're always overflowing with magic?" Gray confirms. I nod my head.

"I've never heard of something like that ever happening." Lucy says.

"Can you transfer it to other people?" Natsu asked.

"That's a stupid question!" Lucy scolded.

"No, I can actually do that." I interrupt. "It really helps in battle, because I can transfer it to my teammates when their magic is low."

"I'll bet that comes in handy." Happy adds.

"While this is all very fascinating, we need to get back to the guild." Erza says. "The public will most likely blame Fairy Tail for this (Referring to the burnt clearing in the woods) and we need to have an explanation."

We all agree and make our way back to the guild. Where master is waiting for us. I hang my head in shame, ready for my punishment.

"What did you brats do?" He booms. I open my mouth to explain when suddenly a magic circle appears on the ceiling in the middle of the guild hall. It suddenly turns into a blue and black swirling portal.

We all stare in awe at the swirling vortex when suddenly we hear screams. They're coming from within th portal Kali and I rush to get closer when suddenly two people fall out.

On of them is a girl and the other a boy, both my age. They both have dark hair. There is a loud crash as they land on top of each other on another guild picnic table.

"Ow." The girl moans. She has long choppy dark purple hair and wears a grey bandana over her forehead. She has a black shirt and denim vest along with black shorts and tall shoes.

"Gale get off!" The boy underneath her mutters. Gale Redfox climbs off of him and reveals a boy with short navy hair. He wears a grey shirt and a black sleeveless jacket. It's Storm Fullbuster!

"Gale! Storm!" I shout. I run to my friends and hug them tight.

"Nashi?!" They exclaimed. They hug me back and it really feels like home. Gale is the first to let go, followed by Storm.

"Nashi your dad is so worried about you!" Gale exclaims. Her Amber eyes glisten from tears she had already shed recently.

"We were all worried about you." Storm blushes. I blush and hug them again.

"Wait what are you two doing here?" I ask. Just then, another figure fell from the ceiling. He powerfully lands on another picnic table, cracking it in half. The boy has a deep red/pink colored hair and wears a black tank top with cargo pants. Under his left eye is his birth mark. It looks like an upside down bow and arrow that points down his cheek. His hazel eyes meet mine and sweat forms on my brow as fear settles in. Storm and Gale go stiff at the sight of the masculine Reiki Fernandez.

"Nashi." He says, climbing off of the broken table. He walks over to me and stares at me. He's at least a foot and a half taller than me and two years older.

"H-Hey Reiki." I stutter, praying that he won't hurt me. He stares me down and before I know what is happening he pulls me into a hug.

"I'm glad you're safe." He whispers. I hug him back and soon, Gale and Storm join us. It feels so good to have my team with me. Someone clears their throat behind us and we all let go and face them.

Reiki, Gale, and Storm stare in bewilderment at the audience that has formed around us. Storm and Gale's mouths are practically on the floor while Reiki wears a serious expression.

"Oh yeah," I breathe. "I forgot to tell you guys..."

My teammates stare at the sight of our guild family this young. I watch as their eyes fall on every guild member from Wendy Marvel to Elfman Strauss. Watching their reactions is a sight to behold.

"What's going on?" Someone in the crowd asks. I watch as Natsu pushes his way through the crowd until he is at the front. He stops at the sight of the new teens.

My team stares at him in bewilderment. Then, as if on cue, Erza pushes her way to the front with Natsu. Her eyes land on Reiki who's mouth is hanging open at the sight of his young mother.

"Move it!" Someone shouts. We all turn to see Gajeel making his way to the front. Levy follows close behind him, they both stare at Gale. Gale grows pale and looks like she's gonna pass out.

Next up was Storm. I search the crowd until I find Gray and Juvia. I grab Storm and face him in their direction. His breath falls short at the sight.

Every single one of my teammates stares in wonder at their parents. My eyes finally land on Natsu and Lucy. They stare at me as if seeing me for the first time. I hang my head in shame.

"You four!" Makarov booms. "My office, now." We all stare at our feet. Eventually, we follow our guild master into his office. As if he knew we were coming, four chairs now sat in front of his desk. We each took a seat. Kali sat on the floor at my feet.

"Who are you? Don't leave out any details." He says coldly.

"My name is Gale Redfox, my parents are Gajeel and Levy Redfox. I use stone manipulation magic."

"My name is Storm Fullbuster, I am the oldest son of Juvia and Gray Fullbuster. I am an ice demon slayer."

"I am Reiki Fernandez, son of Erza and Jellal Fernandez. I can use destruction magic."

"My name is Nashi Dragneel, my parents are Lucy and Natsu Dragneel. I am the sun dragon Slayer. We are from the year X816 and this... was an accident. I was arrogant and read the spell that brought me here. My team was just coming to bring me home." I said respectfully. I knew when to be funny and when to be serious. Antareus taught me that.

Master says nothing. He glares at all of us. I can only imagine what he is planning to do to us.

"You all know the consequences of time travel. Yet you three still came for your teammate."

"Yes Master." Reiki states.

"Well technically, we didn't even know that this was a time travel spell." Gale chimes in.

Master takes this into consideration. He stands from his chair and walks over to us.

"If you are to stay here, you are not to tell anyone who you are. You understand me?"

"Yes sir." We all say in unison.

"Get out." He shoos us out of his office.

When we open the door, we're met by the eyes of every single guild member on the floor below us. I swallow hard, hoping that none of them heard us.

"What do we do?" Storm whispers. There is a long pause between the four of us. None of us have the guts to answer.

"We move forward." Reiki states.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

3.8K 10 23
Meet Lucy Heartfilia, an 11th grader at Fairy Tail High. Mute by choice and also a straight A student. Lucy has an amazing group of friends, a best f...
1.8K 22 10
As The kids grow... Several years have past again, since we last saw the members of Fairy Tail ... After 3 years, things have been changing again...
5.1K 229 28
Nashi Dragneel has anticipated turning sixteen for as long as she can remember. Her strict father- Natsu- said that was the age she had to be to go o...
171K 3.6K 66
|:| Fairy Tail had just won the Grand Magic Games and everyone was celebrating the victory and new alliances with the other guilds. Everybody was hap...