band aid → yoonmin

By Hekatee

In which 21year-old paramedic and closeted little Park Jimin is unknowingly texting his grumpy roommate. Or I... More

band aid.
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
epilogue.
BONUS - SMUT
PARK JIMIN SUCKS DICK

14

13.9K 797 880
By Hekatee

"But it's not fair hyung!"

A heavy sigh escaped Yoongi's lips as he rested his chin on his knee, staring up at the furious younger.

"I told you Jimin, I don't have a good feeling about you staying alone for the whole weekend it- it just doesn't sit well with me."

Jimin huffed angrily, his hands on his hips in an intimidating manner.

"I am a grown man. I'm 21 for fucks sake!"

"And you're a little", his hyung shot back, slowly getting a little annoyed himself. This discussion was lasting for over 20 minutes now and he was growing tired of it.

"What is it all about?! Before I've met you I've always been little by myself. So what's the problem now?!", the silver haired man argued, frustration taking over his body's actions as he bitterly stomped his foot. 

"Well that was before we met! You're my little boy now and I need to make sure you're being taken care of even when I'm not around!", Yoongi raised his voice along with his body as he stood up from the couch.

The air was hot and the atmosphere (a bad kinda) tense as both males let out their anger.

"I can take care of myself, thank you very much Yoongi!", Jimin spat and turned on his heels, walking away from the older with fast steps.

It wasn't like he was little 24/7. Jimin was a grown adult who paid bills, the rent and taxes. He worked at the hospital and had earned his driver's license. Why did his hyung think he wouldn't even last a weekend without the older?! Of course it upset him a little that Yoongi had to stay back in Daegu for one of his damn projects but it wasn't unbearable. The paramedic could cook for himself, clean the flat, he was perfectly capable of doing all this on his own. If he was bored he could call  Tae - not stay with him all weekend.

"Park Jimin!", Yoongi's voice boomed trough the halls and the younger quickened his pace.
"Don't make me go after you."

Don't get him wrong, Jimin loved his best friend, he really did. But the fact that his hyung had asked him to stay with him all weekend and wouldn't accept a no awakened a kind of rebellious feeling inside his chest. It was't needed. It wasn't fair! Also he didn't wanna walk into one of his best friend's little gross adventures with his boyfriend. No thanks.

"You're too lazy to do so anyways!", he yelled, anger rising the pitch of his voice before he slammed the door to his room shut, making sure a loud boom echoed trough the whole flat.

And that was the story of how Park Jimin fucked up. Badly.

The man quickly locked his door, scared the older would come after him - but nothing. Not a sound was heard from the other side of the door. Anxiety rose in the pit of his stomach and crept up to his tightening chest. He strained his ears to hear something. But nothing. Nothing but complete silence.

Jimin never thought silence could hurt more than words.

Yoongi didn't go after him, why would he? Jimin was being a brat and disrespectful.
However he just didn't understand why the older wouldn't just let him stay alone, it wasn't a big deal!

A quiet sniff broke the suffocating silence and it was then that Jimin noticed how blurry his vision had gotten, salty tears already on the verge of falling , weighting down his lashes. He blinked once and the dam broke, hot tears rolling their way down his chubby cheeks and leaving glistening traces. He slapped a hand over his quivering lips in order to prevent the pitiful noises from leaving his mouth and he squeezed his eyes shut as he burrowed his face between his knees, making himself as small as possible.

Jimin choked on his tears as he tried to take deep breaths trough his nose.

"It's all my fault", he whimpered, barely audible. "I disappointed h-hyung."

The boy wiped the tears from his eyes madly, a pathetic sob leaving his lips as he tried his best to stand up.

Why was he being such a drama queen?! Why couldn't he just grow up ?!
And that's when it hit him.

He was just a little boy.

Jimin latched onto the closest stuffie he could get a hold of (which turned out to be Lord Snizzle The First) and sobbed into its fur.

"'M so-rry dada", he whimpered, rubbing his wet cheek into Lord Snizzle The First's head.
"I'm a big boy, I'm a big boy pro-promise.."

Many tears later, exhaustion got the best of him and forced him into a restless slumber.

○○○

It was't until later that evening that Jimin woke up, still in his headspace.
He was scared to leave his room, scared to confront his daddy.

What if dada hates me now?, tears welled up at the mere thought of his beloved caregiver and boyfriend leaving him.

Taking cautious steps towards the door of the room, Lord Snizzle The First still tight in his grip, the small boy unlocked the door and opened it. He peeked into the dark hallway, only the light of the livingroom illuminating a third of it. Jimin could barely hear the faint sound of the telly in the distance, his own heartbeat hammering in his ears.
Clutching the stuffed donkey closer to his chest, he made his way into the living room, carefully glancing inside just to see his daddy's back turned to him.

He took a deep breath, scared of the older's reaction but stepped into the room nonetheless. The floor felt cold against his bare feet as he toddled over to the couch.

Yoongi, who had of course taken notice of the soft pitter-patter of his little boy's feet, didn't budge, determined to not give in too easily.

"D-Dada?", Jimin's voice grabbed his attention, hoarse from crying.

The older's heart stung but he kept a straight face, not even averting his eyes from the screen.

"Hm?"

The little frowned. Why wouldn't his daddy look at him?

"I..", he trailed off, not sure if the older was ever willing to forgive him. He'd disrespected him, he'd disappointed him.

"I'm sowwy!", Jimin bawled, tiny hands letting go of Lord Snizzle The First to rub the already streaming tears from his eyes.
"I've been a bad boy!"
(A/N: stop it I can already see all your nasty comments)

Yoongi bit his lip. He mustn't give in. Jimin needed to learn his lesson.

"Jimin", the older spoke coldly, now finally setting his eyes on his dongsaeng.
"You were very naughty."

Said boy nodded furiously and sobbed even louder.

"I know!", he wailed, guilt practically eating him up.

"You didn't listen."

"You yelled at daddy."

"You slammed the door."

"You had a potty mouth."

"You threw a tantrum."

"You said very mean things", Yoongi sighed upon listening to his little boy's wails.

"Daddy gets hurt too, you know?"

That did it for Jimin. He cried even louder, latching onto his caregiver's leg with no intention to let go anytime soon.

"'M sowwy dada!", he whimpered, his tears soaking into the material of Yoongi's sweatpants.
"Jiminie so very berry sowwy!"

Yoongi couldn't help the small chuckle escape his lips and he pulled the younger up, craddling him in his lap (not forgetting to pick up Lord Snizzles The First and put him into Jimin's arms).

"Shh bug", he tried to calm the little, stroking his back tenderly. "It's ok."

"'M sowwy f-for shouting and the door and b-being a meanie dada", Jimin sniveled into the crook of Yoongi's neck as he nibbled on the shirt's collar.

"It's ok bug, daddy forgives you", his caregiver smiled and combed his slender fingers trough Jimin's silver hair.
"Just don't do it anymore please. I just don't want you all lonely while I'm gone. Alright?"

The younger nodded, holding up his tiny pinky.
"Promise."

Yoongi laughed and wrapped his pinky around the smaller one before kissing their interlocked fingers.
"Good job my little prince."

"I'll always try my best for you", Jimin looked up and smiled, his eyes forming sparkling crescents.
"My princess."

○○○

Though Jimin completely did not agree (because he'd said sorry!), Yoongi insisted punishment was necessary which lead to the two males currently sitting in front of the rules sheet which they had especially taken off the fridge.

"So?", Yoongi raised a brow at the pouting younger.
"Which one did you break?"

Jimin's pout intensified as he reluctantly pointed at the first one.

"Number 1, always listen to daddy", he mumbled and played with a sticker that was slowly coming off."

"Good bug. And?"

"..Number 3, no throwing tantrums."

"And?"

"...Number 7, remember manners."

"And?"

"....Number 8, no bad words."

"How many is that?", Yoongi asked and smiled as Jimin counted them off his chubby fingers.

"4 dada."

"Good. How about I'll let you write down every rule 5 times so you'll remember them properly?"

Jimin's eyes almost popped out of their sockets.

"5 times?!", he whined, letting his head fall on Yoongi's shoulder.
"That's like ..a gazzilion!"

"I'm sure you'll manage bug", Yoongi smiled and kissed the younger's forehead.
"And then it's bedtime. We gotta be up early tomorrow, Taehyung's waiting."

"DADA!"

°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°

"My princess" istg Jimin u lil savage

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

523K 21.6K 30
Taehyung, Jungkook's roommate, is babysitting a little boy for the week and Jungkook is not too happy about that. *CONTAINS LITTLESPACE*
273K 9.9K 59
"Awww Minnie did good with this one."Jimin says as he hangs it on the walk unaware that Yoongi is back. "Minnie?" "Hi Daddy!" "DID YOU JUST CALL ME D...
48.1K 1.6K 35
Where Jimin is an adorable teen who doesn't know much about the "adult" things whereas Yoongi is a mischievous not-so-innocent person. Yoongi acciden...
39.4K 1.4K 25
"Sweetie, who's daddy?" "Hobi is Yoonie daddy.." ☀️+🌙 Yoongi had been a little for a while now, scared to tell the other members in fear of being ju...