Phantom Trip

By friking-awsom-kitten

*Currently republishing!* Maddie and Jack Fenton, also known by all as genius scientists in all things ghostl... More

Cheery awakening
And may the odds be ever in your favour
We're going on a trip, in our favorite rocket ship
Le Ghost Zone
The mark and the ghost
Sleep tight
And then....school
Dead meat
Bully the bully
Antighost shit
Not her boyfriend
Ahoy mateys
A duel of knights
Walking in the jungle
Skulker's collection
Caged Phantom
Teamup!
You're coming with me
Show time
Danny vs monster
Found them
In the Ghost Zone, we're the ghosts
Jail break
Escape
Pet
Ectofilters
Flirting and fighting
Dragon Princess
They did
Stabbed through the heart
Fright Fight
The Soul Shredder shredded
Gone...again
Dragon fight
Let's go home
Goodbye Dora
BEWARE
New weapons
Fear me
You're under arrest
Girl problems
Interrogation
Tucker on dating advice
Plans
Plan in action
Screw this
Gotta go fast
Don't halfass the job
Frosty moss
My master!
Angry girls
Evil halfa for mayor!
Science shit
Up for adoption
Danny the match
The lovebirds
Clockwork
Fire away
Partey
Let loose
A rock to start it all
Come at me bro
Cornered like a rat
Something crazy
Untameable
Not tame, befriend
Looking for dipstick
Work together
Rebound
Nightmare
Fails and Tales
What you wish is selfish
Who is the Red Huntress
Phantom evolution
Ship-repair ghost
Double Trouble
The Ultimate Prank
Yellow Doom
Eduqa
Get over it
Ghost anatomy
Do your best. Fail. Try again.
Virus more like BYErus
I'll sleep when I'm dead
Far Frozen is now near frozen
Training gone south
Hit it
I don't have a creative title: We feast!
The giant plant ghost monster
Drift away from this shit
Snow days are fun days
Smooth dude
Ghostbucks TM
There's no place like home
The Chaperones
El Fin

Clone happenings

2.9K 144 127
By friking-awsom-kitten

   Valerie gasped. "You don't mean...Danielle?"

Danny ran. "Dani!"

The figure ran forward and jumped in the other's arms. "Danny!"

Another figure approached them. "Danny..?"

Danny grinned from over Dani's head. "David!!" He put Dani on one hip and stretched out his other arm.

David grinned and sidehugged Danny. "Where you been cuz."

There was a screech.

The hugging beings stopped an turned to the other humans. They had forgotten they had an audience.

Paulina looked like she didn't know whether to run away screaming or faint and let life take her. Star and her hugged each other in fear. Andrew left to throw up and Kim joined in. Richard was disgusted but curious. Chelsea amazed.

All in all the group was a mixture of grossed out and wonder.

They all looked in shock at the little girl who looked a lot like Danny. But they especially stared at said 'David'. Must be because he was a skeleton. Muscles were wrapped around his bones and almost everything was covered in meat but he had no skin. He was also dripping ectoplasm. Some of it staining Danny's shirt from when they hugged. The halfa didn't seem to notice.

David flinched. "I know. I'm hideous."

Dani immediately wrapped her arms around him. "Common David. Don't think like that. They're just idiots." She turned to glare at the humans.

Danny pursed his lips. "Now, Dani. They were just surprised. That's all."

David grinned slightly. "Yeah, I guess. I shouldn't have to be affected any more. Hey cuz, what are you doing here."

"Cuz?"

The three turned to look at Jack when he said the word.

"As in cousin? Danny...explain."

Danny chuckled nervously but before he could utter a word David gasped. "Maddie?"

Maddie blinked then scowled. "How do you know me?"

Dani shushed David. "No, bro. It's another one. This is Danny's mom."

Valerie shook out of her stare and turned to Dani. "Danielle. What are you doing here? And who is he?"

Dani smiled and hugged Valerie. "Hey Val. Good to see you again."

Tucker pouted. "Hey! No love for Tucker?"

David grinned and spread his dripping arms but Tucker held his hands up. "Whoa whoa. It's ok. That's enough love. This is my favorite hoody."

Dani was meanwhile filling Danny in. "This is our new home."

Sam gasped. "What happened to the other place. You worked so hard on that house and nobody bothered you."

Dani scowled. "Walker kicked us out for abuse of private property. As if that bunch of floating rock belonged to anyone. So we build a small hut here. It's basically invisible. See." She pointed.

Danny squinted.

"Where are the others?" Tucker searched his surroundings.

"Others?", "There's more??" Many whispers rose from the crowd of flabbergasted humans.

Danny spotted something with his enhanced eyesight. "Uuh. Dani? It's not as hidden you think. I can see a part from here."

"Huh?" David looked. "I don't see anything."

"That's Damien!" Dani waved her arms. "Damien. Over here. Danny's back!!"

The humans started trembling as a big and muscular man came their way. He had black hair and thankfully normal skin covering his muscles. He would have seemed normal if he didn't have unusually neon green eyes which literally lit up when seeing Danny. He grinned showing unnaturally sharp teeth. "Danny!" He cried. "Sam! Tucker! Guys whatsup." The other humans almost confused his voice with Danny's except his was deeper. Now that they thought about it, David sounded just like Danny.

He came closer and they could see a glowing green spot flying next to him.

Danny's eyes widened. Dorian was the only clone that looked like Phantom. He bit his lip. "Hiiii. Dorian " he didn't know how to say it without revealing his secret. So he spoke in Ghost. Dorian and the others had learned Ghost while they were traveling through the Ghost Zone. Dani and Damien being the only ones who traveled a lot in the human realm and interacted more with the humans had even learned a few other human languages like Spanish. "Guys. They know I'm halfghost but not that I'm Phantom so Dorian if you don't mind..."

The green light floated up and down to show that he understood not to transform into his full form.

David gasped. "They know you're a halfa? How?!"

"Wait. I know that woman." Damien pointed his big finger at Maddie and Dani nodded. "Yes that's Maddie. Danny's mom."

"Oh so she's not...."

"No."

Maddie had had enough. She stomped over to them scowling. "Alright. Danny. What is happening here. Who are they. How do you kids know them? Because they are not your cousins."

Jack frowned. "Unless your sister suddenly remarried and had kids."

Dani played with her ponytail as Danny ruffled his hair. "You're right. They aren't technically my cousins. They're my clones."

There was instant silence.

David chuckled nervously as he shuffled. Damien rolled his eyes. "Way to break it to them, cuz."

"Clones?!" Andrew shoved his disgust aside and stepped forward. Eyes inspecting the clones' features and comparing them to Danny's. They did have many similarities. Except for the skeleton creature. But they were the same height. "How?" He whispered.

Danny cleared his throat. "How about I start with introductions. Zombie here is David. Frankestein is Damien. This little brat is Danielle. And Tinkerbell over there is Dorian."

The little light flew around Danny's head. Clearly offended. Dani crossed her arms. "Who are you calling brat, space nerd."

Danny held his head up. "And proud."

"Wait wait wait." James pointed at the clones. "You have clones? How? Why? What is all this shit!"

Danny bit his lip and glanced at Sam. She shook her head. Tucker shrugged. Valerie had no idea what was going on.

"Alright," the halfa started. "So there's this fruitloop and he wants me to be his son-"

Jack exploded. "Who is that?! Why does he want you!! You're my son!!"

Danny flinched. "It's Plasmius." They looked at him in confusion. "The Wisconsin ghost."

Maddie's eyes widened. "What does he want with you, Danny."

"Well. He knows I'm halfghost and wants a son like me so he tried to convince me...numerous times but I made it very clear I don't want to so he tried to clone me." He waved his hand around the clones. "He couldn't quite get it exactly right so he threw them away and I kinda...took them in and now they're basically nomads."

Sheldon blinked. "He threw them out? But couldn't he just work on them until they got better or something?"

Danny grit his teeth. "He could but that would take a long time. And they didn't have the personality he wanted. Actually, at first, they didn't have a personality at all. But over the months they got healthier and developed their characteristics more."

Kim cocked her head. "So they were mindless?"

Danny flinched and Damien smirked. "Yeah, Danny. We were mindless right. We were just animals."

"I said I was sorry ok. What did you except me to do. You attacked me." Danny was exasperated.

Damien patted the boy's head reassuringly.

Andrew tapped his leg. "But a clone can't be made out of thin air. You need a sample for that."

Maddie nodded fearfully. "Were you experimented on, Danny?"

The boy shuffled awkwardly. He didn't respond.

"Who would dare to do such a thing!"

Sam crossed her arms. "Well I could name a few people."

Jack raised a finger. "I would never experiment on my son!"

"Even if he was a ghost? Because we hear something different from you everyday."

"Sam shutup. You're gonna make them find out," Danny warned in Ghost.

Jack paused. "You're right. We would experiment on ghosts. We thought they were mindless killers."

Maddie nodded encouragingly. "But we know better now. We'll only dissect mindless ghosts."

Danny sighed deeply. Well. That was one step in the right direction. They'll get there...eventually.

Damien clapped his hands. "Ok. Now that that's taken are of. Hey Danny, want to see our hideout."

Danny smirked. "Sure. Let's see what you put together."

David went after them. "And don't be rude. We worked hard on it. For about three hours."

Tucker laughed. "You got Danny's laziness."

"Hey!"

The humans hesitated but decided they wanted to see this hideout. Besides, they weren't about to let Danny Fenton out of their sight one second. Lest they miss the reveal of another secret.

Dash groaned. "Ghost? Halfghost? Clones? How exciting is Fentonio's life?!"

Ok. This was a bunch of halfassery. I was just hesitating alot about wether or not to add the other clones and then i spend many long an painfull hours trying to make up a reason for how thwy arent ectogoo and finally something came together. And i havent seen any fanfics about them so i was like wth.

So no. Danny didnt just 'take them in'. There is a whole story and i will write a oneshot about it (someday) but for now danny will esplain the rest later.

I looked up 'danny phantom clones' on every site i could think off but couldnt find the 'kindred spirits' episode ANYWHERE so i kinda based their personalities of memory and pictures. Oh and there are these comics (i based the names off from the creator). That person made the comic above and these:

So yeah love these pics. Know what. Acrually i think these are from different artists...But my charcters are different. Well damien looks the same xcept more hair. And the others look less human. Skeleton guy sgot flesh on hi bones. Ill explain why later. Other guys isnt missing an eye and only looks like phantom.

Yeah these are the clones. Hope yall like thsm 😸😺

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeesorryforshortchappieeeeeeeeeeee

Ps. Spectra or desiree next

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 4.2K 21
Danny Fenton isn't just your average fourteen-year-old boy. He has an alter ego who just so happens to be Amity Park's ghost hero. Yes, that is being...
1.7K 52 53
Set immediately after the end of the series, Danny's life has become entirely more complicated now that he's revealed his secret identity to the enti...
3.9K 131 20
🎉*Completed*🎊 Danny Fenton is known to have crazy parents, a smart sister, and just a normal loser in Casper High. But what a lot of people don't k...
34.9K 1.3K 14
It was a normal afternoon in Mr. Lancer's class at Casper High. However, a strange figure suddenly causes the whole school of Casper High into a majo...