Cold Water » Brock Lesnar

By BriFlare

Wattcelebrityy Winner ©2018 | Best OC × WWE Book What started out as an arranged marriage turned out to be ex... More

Cold Water » Cast & Playlist
Cold Water » Preview
Cold Water » ''It's for you're own good."
Cold Water » Kiss The Bride
Cold Water » This Is Your Home
Cold Water » "I hate you asshole!"
Cold Water » "I Know What She Wants Brock."
Cold Water » The Consummation
Cold Water » "You Know You Like It."
Cold Water » "They gives me so much joy"
Cold Water » Baby For Who?
Cold Water » Fall Apart
Cold Water » Baby Decor
Cold Water » Photo Album
Cold Water » Baby's Here
Cold Water » Working Girl
Cold Water » Shopping
PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT
Cold Water » Parents on the road
Cold Water » Anniversary Wedding
Cold Water » Baby Love
Brock & Danielle : Game On
Brock & Danielle : Episode 1
Brock & Danielle : Episode 2
Brock & Danielle : Episode 3
Brock & Danielle : Episode 4
Brock & Danielle : Episode 5
Brock & Danielle : Episode 6
Brock & Danielle : Episode 7
Brock & Danielle : Episode 8
Brock & Danielle : Episode 9
Brock & Danielle : Episode 10
Brock & Danielle : Episode 11
Brock & Danielle : Episode 12
Brock & Danielle : Episode 13
Brock & Danielle : Episode 14
Brock & Danielle : Episode 15
Brock & Danielle : Episode 16
Brock & Danielle : Episode 17
Brock & Danielle : Episode 18
New Cover

Cold Water » Time Skip

1.7K 54 1
By BriFlare

Boy you got me doing things
that I would never do. ...
And if I couldnt have you 
I would probably go insane cause...
 Only u can make me feel

¤9 months later¤

theDanielle @BrockLesnar caught me in the moment leaving the house for RAW #babynumbertwo #surprise #lovebeingpregnant

View all 989,689 comments

BrockLesnar

Username1 All you do is have babies.

MeakaFatu ❤😝

theDanielle @Username1 and all you do is hate

¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤

"I can't believe you're pregnant again." Lana said as we sat in my office.

"I know right. I always wanted a big family and I just love being a mom. Mya and I want another girl but Brock wants a boy." I said.

"I think its a girl." Lana said.

"I'll be happy no matter what the sex of my baby is." I said.

"I can't wait for Rusev and I to start having kids." She said.

I laughed.

  ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤  

"Bid you for you time and pleasant good evening." Paul said to Kurt Angle as Brock and I were getting ready to leave the ring. 

Then, Roman reigns music kicked in. He walked out and entered the ring. Brock stood protectively in front of me wearing his belt. Roman started running his mouth then Samoa Joe came out and I rolled my eyes. 

"How about I take everyone back down to reality." 

"Reality is he kicked your ass last night." I said then handing the mic back to Paul. 

I walked towards Paul so I could get out of the ring when suddenly I was pushed down on my side. I felt pain radiate through my body and then my legs went numb. I had tears running down my face. 

"He pushed her!" Someone yelled.

"Oh God, Brock is going to kill him." Someone yelled.

"Get her out the ring!" Brock yelled.

Everyone started screaming. I heard Brock yelling and Paul screaming for paramedics. I couldn't keep my eyes open and soon darkness took over.

  ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤  

"She's gonna be fine Brock she's strong." I heard Paul say. 

I opened up my eyes the lights turned off and hearing the beeping of machines. 

"Dani?" I heard Brock ask. 

I looked over my eyes getting adjusted. 

"I'll leave you two" Paul said. 

"What happened after I got here?" I asked. 

"I beat up that punk for pushing you then your dad beat him up on top of the beating I gave him and your mom went crazy but everything is good now." He replied.

"Is the baby okay?" I asked.

"Our little boy is a soldier." He answered.

"Oh my God! We're having a boy." I said.

"Yup." He said.

theDanielle @BrockLesnar thanks for being my best friend as well as my husband. You make me laugh during labor, kiss me when I'm mad, be an amazing husband & father, and be my best friend I love you Brock Happy anniversary.

View all 989,689 comments

BrockLesnar

👇👇👇👇👇👇

The house was dark and he couldn't see, he stumbled forward, still kissing her, his mouth roaming over her hot skin, his lips and tongue dragging from one spot to the next making her gasp in pleasure.

Brock found a door and went through it slamming it behind him. He didn't care where he was, he had to have her now. He set her down causing her to whimper. "Shh Danielle..I'm going to take care of you." He crooned in a voice rough with need.

He kissed her even as he ripped the panties from her, his tongue pushing in her mouth to dance with hers. His fingers found her wet with need. Danielle moaned and her body leaned heavily on his and his fingers slid in her. "Brockkkk."

"Is that for me Dani?" He whispered in awe against her lips.

All she could do was moan in response. Brock pulled back again long enough to drag his shorts down freeing his shaft.

He grabbed her once again and lifted one of her legs to rest over his arm, giving him access to what he wanted most. His mouth closed over hers again and he used his hand to urge her free leg around his waist and he backed her up against the wall, he wasn't thinking just reacting to his wants and needs.

He sank into her in one swift hard stroke and Danielle screamed in pleasure as he buried himself in her.

Brock felt blinded by the sensation. "Dani." He murmured against her lips.

She was so wet and tight, she held him in sucking the very life from him.

He pushed her back tighter against the wall and drove into her, trying to find release from this want and desire she had raised in him.

Danielle held on to him tight kissing him, licking his lips, grabbing at his shoulders, the pleasure of him filling her was quickly overwhelming her.

"More Brock." She moaned as he continued to thrust into her hard and fast.

"God Dani." He groaned as he felt her muscles tighten over his shaft.

"Brockkkk!" She screamed as she came hard and fast, the pleasure sending her spiraling over the edge.

Brock was right with her and he felt his own release wash over him, making him drive into her even harder and faster. His mouth found hers again and he thrust his tongue in her warmth over and over just as his body was doing.

"Dani, Dani, Dani." He repeated it over and over as his release washed over him.

He became aware of her body trembling in exertion from the position they were in. His body finally came to a stand still. He kissed her deeply and they both clung to each other. Brock's head finally cleared and he became aware of what had just happened. He carefully let her leg down and he had to catch her to keep her from falling. He slid out of her and wrapped his arms around her to hold her up.

"Danielle where the hell are we at?" He asked.

He heard her chuckle against his chest. "Umm the laundry room." She said.

Brock's eyes had adjusted to the dark and he seen the washing machine and dryer a couple of feet away.

"Happy Anniversary." He said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 386 20
It's been three years of trying for a baby when Ashley finally falls pregnant, not long into her pregnancy she finds out her baby won't make it. Afte...
169K 3.6K 40
**2017 DECEMBER AWARDS -WWE- BEST BROCK LESNAR FANFICTION** How can the most cruel and despicable create something as breathtaking beautiful as this...
54.2K 2.3K 34
They are coworkers. Their sex is fun. Their conversations are short. Something's got to give. It does, when she discovers he's still married. Love is...
254K 10.8K 54
" Miss....Keila, before I state the reason for this sudden and unexpected visit I would like you to think about it before giving an answer" he glance...