Stars (A Greyson Chance Fan F...

De whoopsgrenis

"I don't believe in love! Just a waste of time and space!" Are this words of yours will be forever? Is there... Mai multe

Chapter 1: Stars; Moody
Chapter 2-A: Stars; Seeker
Chapter 2-b: Stars; Seeker
Chapter 3: Stars; budding friendship
Chapter 4: Stars; Best pals
Chapter 5: Stars; The best of friends.
Chapter 6: Stars; I OFFICIALLY BELIEVE IN LOVE NOW.
Chapter 7: Stars; IS JEALOUSY A SIGN OF LOVE?
Chapter 8: Stars; Adored.
Chapter 9: Stars; Budding Romance
Chapter 10: Stars; HE'S ON TV!
Chapter 11: Stars; What happened?
Chapter 12: Is this just a prank?
Chapter 13: I miss you.
Chapter 14: A New Beginning.
Chapter 15: Oh no.
Chapter 16: Wait, what?
Chapter 17: The secret.
Chapter 18: "What just happened?"
Chapter 19: Here goes Mark.

Stars (A Greyson Chance Fan Fic Story)

4.2K 35 5
De whoopsgrenis

Prologue

"The night was deep. The wind blew and touched my skin. Greyson and I danced and watched as the stars fill the night sky. Everything feels so perfect. Feels like we never want this night to end."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Love. I can't wait to experience it." As my bestfriend shares. "I can't wait for a guy that will hold me into his arms and never let go of me." Meet Kathleen. My bestfriend who loves to share love stories, love quotes and everything about love. And one time, I got this nerve to tell her that I don't believe in love.

"What?" she asked with an over reacting face. "Are you serious?"

"Yes, I am." I answered. "I do not even believe that love exists but I do believe in family love. You know, that love feeling when you are in a relationship with your family and God."

"What about love? I mean, love. As in, the crush thingy or else?" she asked again showing a picture of a girl and a boy that are in a relationship.

"No." I refused. "Just a waste of time and space."

"What a loser." she whispered. She thought I didn't hear that but I did.

~~~~~~~~~

I am known as *your name*. A normal girl living in a small town named Edmond in Oklahoma, America. They call me Ms. Lovehater because I don't believe in love. They might say I'm a loser but who cares?

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

5.7K 150 24
What if you fall in love ? What if he is a celebrity ? What if he is GREYSON CHANCE ? What if he fall in love with you too ? Does CELEBRITY-FAN lov...
12.8K 187 7
This would be my first time making some kind of lovey dovey relationship thing between two characters. I don't know if it will be good but I'll try t...
2.1K 84 26
*Kyra Martin* It was never easy for me to hide my emotions, and that's the cause of all my problems now. I am a writer, or rather, I was. Now I'm j...
22.2K 898 14
What happens when you don't believe in love at first sight, but then it happens to you? You feel this connection and you don't want to let go, but yo...