The Life Story of a Teenage A...

By MichelleS0805

Thea is your typical student, she lives on her own, goes to tons of parties, has the schools bad boy on his... More

Authors Note
Chap. 1 "A War With An Assassin"
Chap. 2 "This Is Gonna Be Fun"
Chap. 3 "Fire Tattoo"
Chap.4 "Did you sleep with him or something"
Chap. 5 "My Pistol and I"
Chap. 6 "Rabbit Hole"
Chap.7 "Guess I'm going to the Docks"
Chap.8 Equality for the Dead
Chap.9 "Attacking my lips"
Chap. 10 "Our Secret"
Chap. 11 "Aren't pigs supposed to be flying"
Chap. 12 "I'll Be Back"
Chap. 13 "If your're asking why he's shirtless I don't know either"
Chap. 14 "I'm in love with Sean Kingsley"
Chap. 15 "My heart was ripped out of my chest"
Chap. 16 "I was surprised I didn't get hit by a Semi"
Chap. 17 "Cut your balls off"
Chap. 18 "Rebecca"
Chap. 19 "The women I chased away"
Chap. 20 "My name is Peaches and my rate is 1.20"
Chap. 21 "More than life itself"
Chap. 22 "What happened to Sean"
Chap. 23 "I don't need to see your butt"
Chap. 24 "I contemplated shooting him"
Chap. 25 "Surprise I'm not dead"
Chap. 26 "I was going to be silenced"
Chap. 27 "It made it look like I was in a movie"
Chap. 28 "My little flower"
Chap. 29 "Marry Me"
A Question
The Reunion
Big News

Epilogue

4.8K 149 57
By MichelleS0805

Last Time On SGBDABN: They pulled out the long tube that was keeping Sean alive.

And everyone held their breath as we looked at the monitors.

They pulled out the long tube that was keeping Sean alive.

Dear Journal,

And everyone held their breath as we looked at the monitors. They began to beat normally then suddenly it got slow, to slow. It kept getting slower and slower.

"No, Sean say, stay with me don't leave" I cried as James pulled me close and I let the tears spill freely into his shirt. I cried silently until the monitor stopped. Sean had flatlined and I felt my heart drop to my stomach.

"NO!" I yelled and cried until my legs couldn't hold me anymore and I crumbled to the ground. I watched as they pulled everything out of him the tubes the IV everything. He was helpless and... dead. I couldn't think of that word until this moment. Sean was dead.

Plain and simple and there was nothing I could do to help him. He was gone, the love of my life was gone. I broke free from James hug and ran to his lifeless corpse. You could still feel the little bit of warmth he once had, and I cried and cried and cried.

I wasn't sure for how long I cried but I cried until I ran out of tears and his body was completely still and freezing cold. James helped me stand up without saying a word. James and I had never been as close as we were now, we both lost our best friends and it hurt.

James held my hand as he walked me to my car where Alfred stood knowing what had happened by my tear-filled face. James opened the door for me and buckled me in as I stared at the seat in front of me. He gave me a kiss on my fore head and shut the door.

The ride home was eerie. I felt empty inside as Alfred carried me to my room. I didn't cry anymore but I wasn't mad as I was told most people are. I was just there, existing, I stared at the ceiling.

I heard Alfred run me a bath, but I didn't try to move I just laid there on my bed. Alfred carried me to the bathroom then closed the door. I sighed as I stripped bare and lowered myself into the warm water.

I thought about Sean and the more I thought about him the more tears fell until I felt like I was drowning in my tears. I couldn't breathe I was suffocating in water and sadness, I felt like my body was being shook.

Then I sat up and took a gulp of air in my lungs.

I looked at my surroundings and saw that I was in the safety of my room. I realized that I was crying, and I quickly wiped the tears. I heard the toilet flush and I turned my head to the doorway. Sean walked out of the doorway and looked worried as he saw my tears.

"Did you have another nightmare" he asked wrapping his arms around me providing a little bit of comfort.

"Yeah but this time it just felt so real, like it was memory not a dream" I said into his chest and he held me tighter.

"Well we know what really happened right" he said kissing my cheek as we laid back down. I thought back to that faithful day...

They pulled out the long tube that was keeping Sean alive.

And everyone held their breath as we looked at the monitors. I felt tears swell in my eyes as I stared at the screen that held the love of my life's future on it. I began to break down when he began to flat line but suddenly it began to normalize.

I felt a faint smile crept onto my face as he began to stabilize his heart beat. The doctor rushed us out to run some tests. We were all restless and antsy waiting for the doctors to give us the news.

Finally, a nurse came to us.

"Sean is ready now, he won't stop asking where you all are" she said with a kind smile

I pushed past her and for a moment I felt bad but remembered why I was racing down the hallway in the first place. I finally reached his room and basically pushed down the door with no hesitation.

I gasped as I saw Sean sitting up alive and well. Without thinking I flung myself around his torso.

"Thea, I missed you so much" he said, and I squeezed him tighter,

I snapped back to reality by the sun shining directly into my eyes. I yawned and turned on my side to cuddle deeper into Sean, but he wasn't there. I sat up and yawned again.

From the other end of the room the bathroom door opened revealing a half-naked Sean. Wow my husband is eye candy, you would think I would get used to him by now.

"Thea wake up we have the dinner party" Sean said waking me up my hitting me with his pillow.

"Come on just like 10 more minutes" I groaned. Out of nowhere it smelled like dead fish and I sat up. "You farted on me!!" I yelled

"It got you up didn't it" he yelled after me as I closed the door to take a shower.

Once I brushed my teeth and curled my hair, I got my cocktail dress out of the closet. It was off the shoulder and wine-red ending just above my knee.

I only put out on mascara and lipstick for makeup and finished it all with black wedges. I headed out to the room to find Sean wearing a nice black button up shirt with a red tie to match my dress with black jeans and fancy shoes.

"You look amazing" I said snaking my arms around his neck and gave him a light peck on the lips.

"You ready?" he said and a smiled we walked down stairs. Our friends were already waiting for us downstairs.

Jax and Chloe- After everything cleared up, it turned out that the director was the other mole. He was sentenced life in prison, so the agency needed another director, they asked me but Sean and I decided we wanted to live a normal life, so we left the agency. Chloe now works with human resources teaching people how to work efficiently... Jax now runs the class for the new incoming agents. Chloe was going crazy with their wedding is coming up in a couple of months. They are a crazy couple, and no one can keep up with their crazy antics all the time.

Ally- She was devastated when she found out about Ethan. She kept it together like she always does and moved on though. Ethan may have been a bad guy but he was good enough to win over Ally's heart. After everything got cleared up Ally became the first woman director of the agency. She has been changing things for the better (I hope). Her and I talk every day and she's been doing great.

James and Emma- James became the best hacker they had in the agency. He takes down whole organizations in one night with his hacking skills. Both of us got closer and now I think of him like a big brother. He ended up telling Emma about what he did for a living she took it well. She was shocked and scared for a while but got over it since he was okay with her being a detective. They got married and I was so I happy for them. They were truly relationship goals and James is one of the nicest men I know.

Freddy- After Freddy found out about his dad it sent him into deep depression. He came out as gay then vanished into thin air. No one knows where he went, I even asked James to see if he could find him but there was no digital footprint.

The Elite Four- they were still the best in the agency and as far as I know I had established the best team ever seen.

As everyone sat down at the table, I realized how lucky I was to have this group of people in my life. I got my glass and tapped it a couple of time with my knife,

"I have a toast" I paused looking around

"A toast to family"

.
.
.

I was sure that my journey was done and I was beginning a new and normal chapter in my life. But I was wrong...

There was so much more waiting for me.

++++++++++

This is the end! I'm having so many mixed emotions right now.

I'm happy because this was such a great experience. This was so much fun and I enjoyed this whole experience.

I'm sad because I am going to miss this book so much. I love theses characters and I feel like I go through all the emotions they go through and I will miss their story.

So from all the support I got in this I decided to write a sequel. The sequel is just starting so it'll be easy to catch up. I just want to thank all of you for the support I got on this. All of you are truly amazing people.

Luv Ya!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 801 29
I'm the girl from school nobody notices. I'm the one the mean girls always make fun of when one of the guys decide to take interest in me. I'm the h...
8.7M 228K 65
WARNING! This story was my first (unedited/draft). Grammer, plot, etc is messy so please beware! thank you :))) - He couldn't get enough of the emera...
18.1K 771 31
Hailey's father brought her to an unexpected life, she became a leader of her father's agency called SFA or Secret Force Association. Her first missi...