Interstellar // Leonard McCoy...

Von -rockofages

"Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends time and space." In which a girl and her s... Mehr

prelude
Trailer
music
epigraph
unofficial rules of the enterprise
part one
zero
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
part two
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
part three
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
A Note From The Author

twenty

2K 72 12
Von -rockofages

"Don't ever compare me to the rest that'll all get sliced and diced."

"Acting Captain Sulu to shuttle bay two. Please have the trade ship we confiscated in the 'Mudd Incident' last month fueled and flight ready. Captain Kirk is on his way to you now."

Alex stood tall as the four of them marched their way to the shuttle, and as they arrived at the trade ship, two lieutenants in red shirts stood waiting.

"The ship is ready to be deployed Captain."

"Lieutenants, lose the red shirts." Jim stopped in front of them as Alex, Uhura, and Spock all boarded the ship. They each sat in their own console, starting up their positions. Jim joined them shortly thereafter, and guided the ship right out of the bay, hurtling off into Klingon space.

"I am detecting a single life sign in the Katha province. Given the information provided by Mr. Scott, this is most likely John Harrison." Spock reported.

"Sulu I think we found our man, let him know you mean business." Jim contacted Sulu.

The four of them waited in anticipation for his response.

"Attention: John Harrison. This is Captain Hikaru Sulu of the USS Enterprise. A shuttle of highly trained officers is on its way to your location. If you do not surrender to them immediately, I will unleash the entire payload of advanced long-range torpedoes currently locked on to your location. You have two minutes to confirm your compliance. Refusal to do so will result in your obliteration. And If you test me, you will fail."

Alex turned to see Jim grinning to himself and she chuckled in response. They zoomed closer to the Klingon planet, now skimming the clouds of Kronos.

"We will arrive at Harrison's location in three minutes, Captain. It is unlikely that he will come willingly. I calculate the odds of him attempting to kill us at 91.6%." Spock was quick to inform.

"Good thing you don't care about dying."

Alex's head snapped around to Uhura. "Right this second?" She whispered to her.

"I am sorry Lieutenant, I couldn't hear-"

"Oh I didn't say anything." Uhura interrupted Spock.

Alex and Jim glanced at each other quickly.

"Actually, I'd be happy to speak if you're willing to listen." She turned around to look at Spock for a second.

"Guys..." Jim groaned.

"Lieutenant, I would prefer if we discussed this in private." Spock replied.

"So would I!" Alex added.

"You wouldn't prefer to discuss this at all-"

"Are you really going to do this right now?" Jim turned around and asked the couple.

"I'm sorry captain, if you could just give us two seconds?" Uhura asked Jim, who groaned in response.

Alex put her head on her console and listened in.

"At that volcano, you didn't give a thought to us. What it would do to me if you died, Spock. You didn't feel anything. You didn't care. And I'm not the only one who's upset with you. The Captain is, too." Uhura became choked up.

"What?" Jim snapped "No, no, no. Don't drag me into this......She is right."

"Your suggestion that I do not care about dying is incorrect. A sentient being's optimal chance at maximizing their utility is a long and prosperous life." Spock answered lowly.

"Great."

"Oh no.." Alex sat up.

"Not exactly a love song, Spock."

"You misunderstand. It is true I chose not to feel anything upon realizing my own life was ending. As Admiral Pike was dying, I joined with his consciousness and experienced what he felt at the moment of his passing. Anger. Confusion. Loneliness. Fear."

Alex's mouth was left wide open.

"I had experiences those feelings before, multiplied exponentially on the day my planet was destroyed. Such a feeling is something I choose never to experience again. Nyota, you mistake my choice not to feel as a reflection of my not caring. Well, I assure you, the truth is precisely the opposite."

Everyone was left to their own senses by Spock's short monologue. Alex looked back at Uhura, who had tears in her eyes, and back at her console. Before she could react any further, something hit the ship and shook everyone around.

"What the hell was that?" Jim asked loudly.

"We are being pursued by a D-4 Class Klingon vessel." Spock reported.

"I thought this place was uninhabited!" Alex added.

"It must be a random patrol!" Uhura concluded.

"Hold on!"

Jim shifted the ship and picked up a higher speed as they dove through the atmosphere.

"This ship has no offensive capabilities!" Spock called.

"It's got us, give me all six fuel cells." Jim flew them through a tunnel, the war bird still following suit. Alex held on tight as the bird began firing torpedoes at their shuttle, and Jim veered left and right to avoid them. One of them skimmed the shuttle, causing it to rattle again.

Alex checked her scanner. "They're closing fast, veering 285!"

Jim zoomed in on his. "Alright, there! We can lose them in there!"

Alex's mouth dropped. "That can't possibly work.

"You are suggesting that we utilize the passage between the opposing structures? The ship will not fit."

"It will fit." Jim ignored Spock's logic.

"Captain the ship will not fit!" Alex shut her eyes as they got closer and closer.

"IT WILL FIT! IT WILL FIT!" Jim yelled as he turned the shuttle sideways and scraped right through the alley.

Alex's eyes shot open at the iminent scraping of metal and realized her whole body was facing the ground the ship rocked and shook again and she cried out in fear. The ship rocked two or three more times before it spun out of the alley.

Alex heard Jim breathe heavily before setting the course back on track. "See, I told you it would fit!"

"I am not sure that qualifies." Spock shook his head.

"Any sign of them?" Jim asked.

Uhura shook her head. "No, which worries me."

"Good, we lost them."

"Or they're jamming our scanners." Uhura argued.

Alex looked down at her scanners and tried to widen the signal.

"Or, we lost them." Jim argued back.

"My scanners are jammed." Alex glared at Jim.

Jim stopped the ship right in it's tracks as three beams of light shone down on their shuttle.

"They're ordering us to land." Uhura rasped. Alex looked at her with pleading eyes, not wanting to be the only one who could understand the language.

Jim slowly landed the ship as the Klingons kept their sights on them.

"There has got to be more on the way." Alex stood up and shook her head. Everyone else did the same, turning to Jim for the final word.

"We're outnumbered....outgunned..."

"So we come out shooting!" Jim put his hands on his hips.

"You brought me here because I speak Klingon. Let me speak Klingon." Uhura stood face to face with Jim, who sighed heavily.

--

Uhura had gone out to speak to the Klingon patrol, much to the displeasure of everyone else, and as predicted, she was attacked. When the squad leader began drawing his knife, there were shots from a third party. The entire squad went down.

As Alex burst through the shuttle door, Uhura had slammed the knife into the knee of the squad leader. Alex shot the leader down before breaking off in another direction to hide from gunfire.

Alex found a corner and began firing at a squad that had been dropped on the ground by Warbird. She hit all but one of them before she felt a pair of arms wrap around her neck and her shoulders. She looked down and cried out in panic and dropped her phaser as the Klingon brought a knife dangerously close to her stomach. Out of sheer instinct, Alex ripped the knife out of the Klingon's hand and brought her arm up and stabbed him in the face. He cried out and released her and Alex shot the other Klingon coming at her faster than the first one could hit the ground.

She panted for a second, and then looked up to see a warbird come crashing to the ground. Alex turned to the glowing yellow glass that stood tall above the abandoned town. She squinted and saw the figure of a man shooting a large canon-like weapon, and a rifle in the other hand.

Alex raced towards the catacombs, firing at a few more Klingons before seeing Uhura and Spock drag Jim to a corner. She slid in next to Jim, but before she could tend to him, they all watched in horror as two more warbirds went down and the man ripped his hood off, revealing none other than John Harrison himself.

Harrison threw the cannon aside, leaping towards the gunfire coming right at him. He threw a knife right into the chest of one of the warriors firing at him, and killed the rest of the Klingons, one by one. When he approached the group, Spock stood up with a Klingon weapon in his hand, ready to fire.

"Stand down."

"How many torpedoes?" Harrison demanded.

"Stand down!" Spock shouted.

Harrison shot the rifle out of Spock's hands. "The torpedoes! The weapons you threatened me with in your message. How many are there?"

Alex looked up at Spock and back down at Harrison. "72."

He hesitated for a second before throwing his rifle down.

"I surrender."

Yikesyikesyikesyikes

I'm going into updating warp drive so you will get more than two updates a week and I can finish as much of this as I can before college😅😅😅😅

Be sure to comment, vote, share, and follow me for more updates from this story!! Xoxox.

~AB~

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

44.8K 1.1K 23
Sequel to ✴GUESS✴ "Do you still trust me Eleanor?" "With my life James." Eleanor and Jim have fallen into a nice routine, life has never been better...
156K 3.4K 186
just some random Star Trek imagines mostly original series and next generation. Characters I write are Spock Kirk Data Riker McCoy/bones Q We...
10K 366 19
Alana Pike, daughter of Admiral Christopher Pike, is left alone after Khan's fatal attack. Her best friend and 'older brother' figure, Jim Kirk, adop...
231K 5.9K 200
Imagines between the reader and various Star Trek characters. The characters I mainly write about are Chekov, Bones and Kirk but I can write about ot...