The Playboy Stole My First Ki...

By Snuffelwaffle

➶ ➶ ➶ "You're a bad kisser" I said as we pulled away. "And... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue
Thank you!!

Chapter 24

17.1K 632 50
By Snuffelwaffle

He had a smile on his face, eyes bright with happiness.
"Thought you had a date?" He asked, tone teasing.
"Thought you had a date too?" I asked, actually curious where Stacey went, my tone as teasing.

"Guess we're both date-less then huh?" His smile bigger, his dimples prominent.
"Apparently so" I laughed lightly, any sad thoughts left my mind immediately. The night was slowly turning around.

"I heard the cotton candy here is amazing. Shall we?" He said in a formal tone, making me burst out in laughter. I grabbed his hand and ran towards the entrance, passing the two tickets to the person before we ran in.

"So... why exactly is Stacey not with you now?" I asked.
"Uhh...uhh..." he looked nervous and unsure of what to say. Before I could question further, he pointed towards the haunted house.
"Let's go there first! You mentioned that you're a big fan of horror movies." He said, tone ecstatic.

My heart slightly fluttered at the fact that he actually remembered the random things I tell him.
I squealed as he dragged me quickly towards it.

The moment we entered, I could feel Sean's grip on me tighten slightly. He was currently holding my arm as I led the way through the haunted house.
A Zombie Jumped out from it's hiding place,making me jump up in fright. Sean, however, screamed like a banshee before darting off, dragging me behind. As we ran though the haunted house, more and more things hopped out, scaring the shit out of Sean as he screamed while running. This resulted in us completing the entire haunted house way too soon. I however, was laughing my ass off at his priceless reactions.

"Never. Never in a million years would we do that again..." he panted, looking slightly pale from all the running and yelling.

I was laughing boisterously, holding onto my aching stomach.
"You... should've... seen... yourself!" I snorted while laughing, resulting in him rolling his eyes.

He rolled his eyes, feigning annoyance.
"You should be glad that I am willing to go through that just cause you like horror movies."

We ended up walking aimlessly, just watching children eat their cotton candy and Sean had tried his luck at a ring toss game and won this soft bear toy holding a heart with the word love written in cursive on it, hanging on a keychain. It was so cheesy. When I first saw it, I personally felt that it looked hideous. And apparently Sean thought so too because he insisted that I have it. Like really insist.

"Its really ugly Liz! Just take it! As a souvenir!" He said as we walked together away from the stall.
"Well you won it! So keep it! And I think its ugly too!" I retorted, amused at his reaction.
"I can't even throw it away! It cost me like 3 bucks!"
I burst out in laughter at how flabbergasted he looked.
In the midst of our bickering, someone stopped us in our tracks, calling out to us.
It was a middle aged lady with a broad smile, her smile lines crinkling up.
"We have this ferris wheel for two thing! And we just need one more couple to get on this ride so that it can be full and then we can finally move!" She sounded very eager.
Couple?
"But we're not-"
"Yeah, we're just -"
Sean and I babbled awkwardly.
"Oh nonsense! You guys are bickering like an old married couple! This would be a very romantic ride! Come on now!" Before we could correct her, She ushered us  up the stairs and towards the empty seats in the ferris wheel.
Sean and I exchanged looks, seemingly amused by what was happening.
As she fastened our seat belts, she shot us a smile.
"Just go with it." Sean said to me in a low voice.

As the ride started, it was only then did I realise that we were sitting so close that if both of us were to turn to face each other, our noses might bump or... our lips might touch... and that thought made me shy.

"You're blushing." He stated. My head snapped towards his and sure enough, our faces were inches apart.

"No I'm not. Its the cold wind." I countered, facing back to the front, feeling shy all of a sudden.
We were alone up here. Away from everyone down below.
Up in the air, we could see the entire carnival and the many people below looked like small ants.
The cold wind blew past, making me shiver slightly.

"Here." I looked towards Sean, realising that he had taken off his jacket and passed it to me.

"Not just your pockets?" I teased, feeling so happy that he had offered his jacket. He laughed. "Thank you" I smiled as I took it from his hands and wrapped it around me.

We were both suddenly sitting in a very peaceful silence, both of us transfixed on the scenery infront of us.

"Sean?"
"Hmm?"
"Why did you lie about asking Stacey back in the pizzeria when you clearly didn't?"
I asked. Actually, I've been pondering about this for quite some time.
He said he already asked her yet he asked her again? It makes no sense.

"Because... uhh..." he looked like he wanted to say something but was hesitating.
"Because...?"
"It was a different Stacey...?"
I raised an eyebrow at him, as if to say
really?
"You're horrible at lying."
"I'll tell you another day." He was being secretive now.

"Liz?"
"Hmm?"
"I think..."
"Yeah?"
"I...uhh... how do you know that you like someone?"
"Uhh... like as in...?"
"Like... like-like."
Oh right...He never actually liked anyone before.
He looked so awkward and confused that I wanted to laugh.
"Well... you get nervous around them."
I tucked a hair behind my ear. I saw him wring his hands together.
"Yet you enjoy their company like a lot."
I watched as a small smile spread across his face.
"You can't stop thinking about them."
"What kind of thoughts?" He asked curiously.
"I don't know... you talking to them? Hmm... things you like about them really.. you think about those alot."
"Ohh..." he looked like he was thinking about something.
"Well... why are you asking?" I asked, feeling very curious.

We were still sitting so close together and I could feel our body heat mingling together, keeping me relatively warm from the cold night air.

"I uh..." he looked at me, looking slightly nervous. He wiped his palms on his jeans, something he did when he was nervous.

"I think I...like someone"His gaze held mine as he spoke those words. We stared at each other for a few seconds, both of us not saying anything.. My eyes widened and my breath hitched. He gulped, his Adam's apple bobbed slightly.

I could feel my heart pounding.
I forced my eyes to snap away from his, breaking the eye contact.
"Someone?" I asked, I was weirdly impatient to know who that someone is.
"Someone." He replied, not wanting to tell me who it is.
Stacey...
It clicked then. No wonder he asked her twice. He was that eager for her to go with him. Instead he ended up with me and now, he's realising how much he missed Stacey's company compared to mine.
They were bound to catch feelings sooner or later given their friends with benefits relationship.
That realisation made my heart drop to the pit of my stomach.
"Well, you... should tell her then."
"I should?" He asked, perking up slightly.
"Yes and make sure you tell her your true feelings"
"Oh..."
If he's happy, I should be happy for him too! I mean...he is finally changing his ways! Maybe now he can settle down with Stacey and won't continue being such a player and stop stealing random people's first kisses.
My mind flashed back slightly to our very first kiss and my heart fluttered.  I just might be realising my feelings for him and then soon after find out that he had feelings for someone else...
Stop.

The ferris wheel ride had come to an end and I wanted to just head home and sleep it off.
As we got off the ferris wheel, Sean and I walked towards the exit. Most people have already went home and we were the few people left. Most were couples from the ferris wheel itself.

As we were walking, an old lady who dressed very eccentrically, kinda like a gypsy, grabbed Sean. She stood on her toes and whispered something to Sean.
She smiled and winked at him and Sean shot her a grateful smile.

"What was that?" I asked, unsure what was making him all smiles.
"She was a fortune teller and she told me something."
"Yeah yeah and then?" I was eager.
"Its a secret. You'll find out soon enough." He shot me a wink, making me roll my eyes and grumbled under my breath.

It was already midnight once we reached the pizzeria. As we said our goodnights and headed back into our respective rooms, I placed my bag on my nightstand and attached to the zip of my bag was none other than that ugly bear keychain of Sean's.
But it made me smile.

Sorry for the late update!! And for this cheesy chapter! I made it extra long this time to make up for it! I hope yall will enjoy this chapter! Thank you for every read, comment and vote :)
So... do you think Sean actually likes Stacey?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 732 42
18-year-old Ashley Whittemore returns to her hometown from New York after her father's death. She didn't want to but she had to - because the person...
340 11 12
"I need to hate you," I voice. A cloud of smoke escapes my lips from the cold. His brows and eyes harden on mine as he looks at my red cheeks and shi...
186K 5.3K 46
"Autumn" he says a bit louder, I couldn't resist his voice so I look up at him. "Do you think everything I have ever said to you and done with you is...
7.7M 321K 48
"Its a deal then". "Okay", he replied and before I had the chance to kick him out of my couch, outside my door away from me he placed his lips on min...