Together (Henry Turner)

By bella_parrilla

A Henry Turner love story ~~~~ "I'm going to help you save your father." "I'm going to help you save Jack." "... More

Before You Read
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
Epilouge
New Books/Author's Note
New Book

09

14.1K 343 130
By bella_parrilla

Barbossa starting shouting orders to his crew as he stormed across the ship to where Carina was. "I will not let the Pearl be taken again!" He shouted walking up the steps.

Aria and Henry looked at each other. "Go!" The Turner boy shouted alarmed and motioned her to go down the cargo net. The red head quickly stepped out and over the barrel and placed her feet through the net. She began to descend down with Henry climbing down after her. Aria glanced over at the ship before moving her pace as she climbed down. Hopping off the net, she looked up at Henry to see him struggling.

"Come on Henry!" She shouted to him.

"My foot is caught!" He grunted to her as he tried pulling his foot free. With one last tug, Henry flung himself back causing him to fall off the net. Aria backed up and opened her arms to catch him. He fell into her arms and the two fell on the deck, Henry was on top of Aria. "Looks like I fell for you this time." He deadpanned as he panted looking down at her.

"Looks like I saved your ass this time." She deadpanned as well, panting out her reply. "We gotta go."

"Yes we do." Henry replied rolling off of her. Reaching out a hand, he grabbed hers and pulled her to her feet.

"Tell me what you wanted to say later. Right now we going to find Jack." She shouted, standing up right. Suddenly, an explosion came from the side of the boat caused them to jump and turn around. The British ship was completely destroyed. It was broken in half, fire burning the remaining parts. Through the flames, Salazar and his crew came sailing in on his ship, Silent Mary.

"We need to go." Henry spoke suddenly, turning to face Aria who gave a nod in agreement. The two gave a look and sprinted in towards the front of the ship where Jack was tied. The red head pulled out her sword and handed it to Henry. Climbing up the steps in the front of the ship, they jumped around the mast causing a muffled Jack to scream and jump. Relief washed over him as he saw it was Aria and Henry.

"Jack Sparrow..." A familiar voice taunted.

Aria groaned while Jack was trying to talk and ripped out the cloth that was shoved in his mouth. "We need to move." Aria said as Henry lifted Aria's sword and started cutting the ropes that were around him.

~

"Where is Jack Sparrow?" Salazar asked looking at one of Barbossa's crew members who meekly pointed to the front of the ship.

"Defend yourselves men! To the dead!" Barbossa shouted from the balcony as he lifted up his sword.

Salazar started walking towards the front of the ship.

~

"Hurry up, lad." Jack whined, looking down at Henry.

"Stop whining, you git, he's working on it." Aria rolled her eyes and started pulling off the ropes that were cut.

Henry cut off the last rope and pulled the ropes off of Jack. "Here you go, my lady." He panted, looking at the sword he was handing to Aria. Moving his eyes up, he looked at her through the free strands of hair that were in front of his face as she paused looking at him before grabbing it.

"My lady?" Jack screeched causing them to jump and look at him.

"Oh shut up." The two exasperated together at once, making a face at Jack who looked at them bewildered.

"Let's go." Aria commanded, putting her sword away. She grabbed both males hands and pulled them away from the mast Jack was tied to.

"Wait, I have an idea! You two stay and help the others." Jack shouted, pulling his hand away from Aria's grip.

"What are you doing?" Aria shouted in confusion.

"Don't worry about me, love, just go with Henry!" Jack replied before swinging off the ship to Salazar's.

"Let's go." Henry said and pulled Aria's hand just as Salazar walked up in front of the mast.

They let go of each other's hands as Aria pulled her sword out again while Henry reached down by a pile of supplies and pulled a sword out. A ghost sailor ran up to Jack's first mate, she looked at him and rotated the sword in her hand. She lifted it up and collided hers with his as another ghost pirate ran up to Henry who jumped forward to collide his sword with his.

Aria pulled back and collided her blade with his, blocking his swung. Grunting, they pressed their swords against each other as they battled for dominance. Pulling back, the red head stumbled backwards and went to stab his gut. The sword went through it but nothing happened. The ghost sailor gave her a smirk and she gasp, pulling her sword out. He swung his sword at her head but she dodge it and did a forward roll forward. Jumping back on her feet, she turned around and swung her sword right through him again.

"It's hard to fight something you can't kill!" She shouted to Henry as the dead man turned around to fight again.

"Yes, I agree!" He shouted back, a grunt following that as he pushed the ghost sailor off with his sword. Henry the dodge two swings to his head and turned around with his back facing the pirate. Lifting his sword again, he turned his waist to turn around and hit swords with the dead men before turning the other way to do the same. Stepping forward, he quickly turned and hit swords with him again. 'When will this end?' He thought to himself as he continued to fight the pirate. Letting out a sigh, he glanced at Aria as a thought struck him. 'I guess this is now or never.'

"Aria!" He shouted over the loud sound of the swords clanging against each other.

"Yes, Henry!" She shouted, pointing her sword to the ground as she repetitively hit the ghost sailor's sword that was pointing to the ground as well. The red head twisted her sword around his, flung it out of his hand, and threw it far to the side. The ghost sailor growled at her before running over to grab it as another ran up to her.

"There's some I need to tell you." Henry shouted, bending to the pile of random supplies beside him to pick up a net and throw over the ghost sailor he was fighting. Surprisingly, it stayed on him. "Before it's too late!" He added with a strand of pants coming out after.

"I don't think now is really the time!" Aria paused to look at him before sharply turning to swing her sword hard against the new ghost sailor that came to fight her causing him to stumble back.

"Now is the time!" Henry shouted as the other ghost Aria was originally fighting came running back and the other ghost pirate cut off the net he was under. "Aria, you must know something!"

Aria lifted up her sword to bang against the second ghost sailor. "What is it then?"

"I didn't mean it! I didn't mean what I said!" He shouted, lifting up his sword to defend himself.

"What?" Aria replied confused as she dodge now two ghost swinging their swords. "What didn't you mean?"

"I didn't mean what I said early. It wasn't a mistake! I wanted to kiss you." Henry shout, pressed his sword against the ghost's sword to push him back. Then he twirled around to press his back against her as they fought off the three dead sailors that surrounded them.

Before Aria could reply, the three launched at the them. The two ducked down and slipped out through a little opening between two of the ghost sailors. Quickly, they took off running towards where Carina was steering the ship. Pirates and dead men were fighting, violently against each other. Men were on the floor dead while others were standing alive, fighting with everything left in their bodies.

Aria and Henry ran across the deck of the ship, jumping over the the bodies and various types pf supplies that laid all over the ship. The two tripped and fell against a mast, the sound of ghost sailors yelling as they ran to them causing the two to jump up. Pulling up their swords, they collided them with the two dead men.

"Aria, I need you to promise me something!" Henry shouted as she ducked the sword coming to her face.

"What is it, Henry?"

"If something is to happen to me-" he stopped for a moment to jump over a barrel that was behind him. "I need you to finish my journey. Find the trident and free my father!"

"Nothing is going to happen to you! We're doing this together remember? You and me!" She shouted over the sounds of men shouting.

Henry stopped fighting and pulled her arm to turn her to face him. "Promise me, Aria!" He looked down at her slightly scrunched up face.

After a moment of looking at him, she said finally. "I promise." He let go and they turned to face the ghost, an idea hitting them both. Sharing glances, they bent down and picked up a barrel to throw at the dead sailors. As the barrel flew against them, Aria and Henry turned to ran closer to Carina.

"Carina!" The red head shouted, looking up at her from below.

"Henry! Aria! The island is there!" The astronomer shouted, pointing to the land in front of them.

The two turned to look where she was pointing to. "You found it!" Henry shouted as they looked back up at her.

The dead sailors turned looked to the land before running to the side of the ship. They jumped over the railing and on to the Silent Mary. Jack had jumped back on to the Pearl along with Salazar following behind him. The ghost captain jumped on to the second deck to where Carina was. She shouted in fear as Salazar came up to her, trying to stealing the wheel from her.

Aria and Henry ran up to the steps to go help her. "Carina!" Henry shouted as they climbed up. The two reached the top of the stairs as Salazar tried to turn the ship away from the island but Carina fought as much as she could to keep the ship at its course.

The Pearl started moving through rocks as it got closer to the land. The sudden jolt caused everyone to fly forward. Aria, Henry, and Salazar flew forwards and fell against the balcony railing.

Salazar let out a deep screech and snapped his head to look at Aria. "You're coming with me, princesa." Wrapping his arms around her waist, he moved to jump off the edge of the ship as she fought against him.

"You're not taking her!" Henry shouted, pushing himself off of the railing. He reached out and wrapped his arms around her upper half, trying to pull her out of Salazar's grip.

"Let me go!" She grunted as she tried kicking Salazar off of her.

Henry pulled her free of Salazar's grip, turning them around so his back was facing the ghost Captain who flew backward, falling in the process. "Find the trident and free my father from his curse." The Turner boy whispered to her, glancing back at Salazar.

The red head quickly turned her head to look at him. "Henry." She said in a admonitory tone.

"I guess you'll have to do, boy." Salazar spat, getting up off the ground moving towards Henry.

He turned his head gave her a small encouraging smile, leaning his head down to give her a kiss on her temple. "I know you can do it."

Salazar grabbed Henry who pushed Aria out of his arms and to the ground out of harms way. The ghost captain lifted the boy slightly as jumped to the other ship that began to sail away.

The red head's heart pounded as she pushed herself off of the floor and looked around as Carina shouted Henry's name. Aria looked at Carina with concerned eyes before turning her head to look to her other side. Her eyes settled on Henry who was being held by his throat by Salazar up against his ship.

The ghost pirate gave a sinister smirk and laughed. "Farewell, princesa! I'll take good care of the boy!"

"No!" Her voice trialed as she shouted, running over to the edge of the ship. Without even realizing it, Aria crashes into the side of the ship, almost flipping over the railing.

Carina ran up and grabbed her. "Aria!" She screamed, pulling her back to the ground.

Aria fell into her friends arms. "We have to help him." She said, looking at the Silent Mary.

"I know but you can't do this on your own, come on." Carina said helping her stand up straight. Grabbing her hand, Carina led Aria down the steps and over to Barbossa. "They took Henry." She said to him.

"The trident be the only thing that can save him." Barbossa replied, looking out to the island as the sun began to rise.

"What are we waiting for then? We have to find it." Aria replied solemnly. She let go of Carina's hand to go grab her sword she dropped on the stairs.

The two girl then walked up to the front of the ship to look at the island while all the men began to stand up from the ground. Carina pulled out her journal and began looking through it. Aria looked out at the island as Jack came up beside her, noticing her distressed. He looked down at her softly, wrapping an arm around her shoulders as the sun began to rise over the rocks. The red head leaned into him, resting her head against his shoulder. The light of the sun extended his rays along the island causing sparkles to emerge from it. Everyone gathered around the side of the ship to look on the island that seemed to be covered in jewels.

"Jack, Aria...look." Carina breathed out looking at the beautiful sight. "It's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. This what my father wanted me to find."

"Rocks?" Jack asked as Aria lifted her head to get a better look at the island.

"No, not rocks. Stars." Carina replied flipping a page in her journal to look at the sketch of the stars she made. "This the map that no man can read." She breathed out as she traced her finger over the sketch. Looking up, she let out a breath as her eyes gazed across the sparkling island. "It's a perfect reflection of the heavens."

Aria looked at the the island at each star until she noticed something odd about them. "Can I look at the sketch you made?" Aria asked Carina.

"Here you go." The astronomer replied showing her the journal.

"There's one star missing." She said then looked up at her.

Carina looked at each star then back at the journal. "You're right. We have to go." She smiled then started to hurried to the deck. Aria pulled away from Jack to follow Carina who added, "quickly!"

Woke up this morning to 1k!! Thank you all for reading and enjoying my hard work!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 462 27
Your the rather unfun best friend of the famous pirate Jack Sparrow. Who never leaves the safety of Ship Wreck Cove- Well it would have been never. T...
28.7K 743 36
Stuck in a life she has little interest in, Caroline finds herself jumping into a unique adventure. Eager to help save her friend Elizabeth, she join...
7.7K 301 21
You are a governor's daughter in the Caribbean who has always longed for a life of adventure, freedom and the sea. But instead, you live in a golde...
22.9K 661 15
The crew has to travel to the end of the world to save Jack and the Black Pearl from Davy Jones' locker. Based on At World's End I only own Annette...