Stop Hiding

By Laylania_Horlinson

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~ 4 best friends, living in one flat. What's the worst that could happen? ~•~•~•~•~... More

Description
Prologue
Dreams {1}
This Can't Be Real {3}
Mine {4}
Movies and Maybe A Little More {5}
Alone, ish {6}
1 Thing 2 Do, 3 Words 4 You {7}
I'm Home {8}
Doctors Office {9}
I Can't Loose You {10}
Thank You {11}
You and I {12}
Let Them {13}
Let's Talk {14}
Surprise Boys {15}
Fever.... Right? {16}
W-What? H-How? Oh No....
Help Me {18}
Secrets {19}
We Should Tell Him {20}
It All Comes Crashing Down {21}
-1 {22}
It's my fault {22.5}
Come Back To Me {23}
So.... What are we..? {24}
Please Niall {25}
Wonderwall {26}
Hold on {27}
Hello There {28}
Recreation for Lirry {29}
Rehabilitation and Release {30}
Sexy Little Liers {31}
Swimming In Blood {32}
Date Night pt. 1 Lirry {33}
Date Night pt. 2 Nouis {34}
Again {35}
Where Dreams Come True {36}
Epilogue!!
THANK YOU!!!

BriLiam Thoughts {2}

315 15 5
By Laylania_Horlinson

Liam's PoV.

I found Niall crying in the bathroom. He is so torn over loving Louis. I need to help him Practice telling Louis how he feels.

"-But Niall, you need to tell Louis how you feel." I look down at Niall, and he gives me one of those 'are you crazy?' looks, which i probably am. "No! He doesn't like me! He's not even gay! He doesn't know I'm gay! God Liam! do you know what will happen if i tell Him? he will shun me. Ignore me. H-Hate me..." Niall whispers the last part, his voice cracking as fresh tears brim, and spill over his eyes.

"Practice saying it with me, ok? He won't hate you. I promise. Just practice. Pretend I'm Louis. Just say it. trust me, it's not that hard. I love you. I love you. I love you."

"I-I Love you, so, so much..." He finally says, there is so much pain in his voice, it hurts. If only Louis knew how much he means to Niall. I pull him closer and say, "go to sleep. I'll take you back to your room when you're asleep ok? Now, when the time is right, you will walk up to Louis and tell him exactly that." I whisper into Niall's hair, as he closes his eyes.

I think about what we talked about and start to sing quietly.

"A dream is a wish your heart makes
When you're fast asleep
In dreams you lose your heartaches
Whatever you wish for, you keep
Have faith in your dreams and someday
Your rainbow will come smiling through
No matter how your heart is grieving
If you keep on believing
The dream that you wish will come true"

I finish the song, to see Niall fast asleep against me. I smile pitifully at the sight in front of me. He has tear stains on his cheeks, and his face is red and blotchy. I pick him up and carry him to his room. Once I'm sure Niall is tucked in and warm, I go to my own room across from Louis' and as I'm closing my door, I hear sniffles and mumbling.

I open Louis' door quietly, and i see his back is facing the door, then I hear him. Is he... talking to him self? or is he asleep. No he is definitely a wake. But what is he saying? I creep a little closer and then I hear it.

"-Why...? Unless.... no. I don't... I can't.... but do I..? Do i like Niall..?" More sniffles. I slowly back out of the room.

Louis does like Niall!! Or at least it seems like it. He just needs to realize that he really does. But how.... Something they won't expect...

I'll sleep on it. I crawl into my bed and close my eyes as I brain storm ideas of how to get Louis and Niall together.

~•~•~•~•~

"No you're wrong!" I hear Harry say adding a laugh at the end.

"No harry I'm 100% right! You are being stupid. I'm obviously right-"

I walk into the living room to see Niall and Harry arguing. I cut them off. "What is going on in here? I left to go to the bathroom for 5 minutes, and I come back to see you 2 fighting over.... what are you even fighting about?"

"If Coca-Cola is better than Pepsi or not, which it Is!" Niall laughs trying to hold a glare at Harry, but failing.

"It is not! Pepsi is way better!" Harry retaliates. "BooBear, help me out here, please! Tell Niall that Pepsi is better than Cola!"

I look at Louis, and he looks at me. I gave him a sympathetic look, and he just walks towards the two from the kitchen. He makes his way over to Harry, but side tracks and turns to Niall.

"Sorry Haz, but I have to agree with Nialler here." Louis says before he sits down on Niall's lap, making Niall blush. "NiNi is right. Cola is better than Pepsi!" Lou rested his head against Niall's shoulder, and I know what i can do to embarrass our little leprechaun.

"Yeah go team Nouis!" I whistle, grabbing the attention of all 3 lads. "Nouis?" Louis asks will slinging his arm over Niall's shoulder.

"Yeah! Louis and Niall. Nouis!" I laugh as I see Niall trying to hide his blush in his hands. He gives me a death glare, that almost distracts me from the look Harry is giving me. Key word almost. Out of the corner of my eye I see an unknown emotion on Harry's face.

Before I have time to question him, he speaks up. "how about we go out to eat, since we have nothing better to do."

"Nandos!!" Niall shouts trying to push Louis off of him, but when he fails, he picks Louis up, then sets him down on the couch.

"Niall wait for me!" Louis shouts after Niall as he runs out the door.

I laugh at their childish behavior, and i pull Harry with me out the front door.

"You're driving LiLi. You're the most responsible after all." Harry laughs tossing my the car keys. He sits in shot gun, because Niall and Louis are taking up the back seat of our car.

I look in the rear-view mirror (Idk if it's actually called that) and I see Louis and Niall playing the thumb war game. Niall looks up and makes eye contact with me. I wink at him encouraging him about flirting with Louis, and he blushes. Louis just happened to look up to see our little exchange. His smile dropping a bit.

Finally we arrive at the Nandos, and we are seated. We order, and joke around, probably annoying the other people here.

-after eating-

Right before we get up from our seats, our waitress come towards us and she goes straight to Louis and says, "Hey there!"

"Ummmm Hi" Louis smiles back to her.

"My name is Liv, here is my number. Call me sometime" She whispers the last part in his ear, loud enough for us to hear. Her cleavage is way to close to Louis' face, and we can all tell she is doing it on purpose. Louis looks uncomfortable, but that doesn't stop him from watching her leave.

She sways her hip, sticking out her butt, trying to be seductive. Louis laughs when she is out of sight, but Niall looks upset, and Harry looks mad. I don't bother to question it as I'm repulsed a bit too.

We get up and exit the restaurant, Harry and Louis walking behind Niall and I. "You ok?" I ask Niall, nudging him with my shoulder.

"Yeah, just a but annoyed. I don't like it when people flirt with Lou." he says looking down at his feet. I pull him close and whisper in his ear, "awe Is Nialler getting jelous?" he laughs and pushes me away, trying to deny, but we both know it's true.

I turn around to see Louis giving me a look, but as fast as it's there, it's gone too.

Is Louis getting jelous? hmmm...

I garb Niall's hand and pull him towards a beach, I call Louis and Harry to follow after us. I see a bonfire set up, and 3 chairs.

Perfect. I trip Niall, and yell "last one to the chairs has to clean the flat!" instantly Harry and I run towards the chairs and sit down.

I see (just as I planned) Louis helping Niall up, and walking towards us together.

"There is only one chair left" Niall says giving me a 'you did this on purpose' look. I laugh and say, "I guess you two have to share a seat.

Louis sits down, and pulls Niall onto his lap, placing his chin on Naill's shoulder. I mouth 'your welcome' to him, and he rolls his eyes.

"Ok how about we play truth or dare!" Harry says, basically reading my mind. We all agree, and Harry says he wants to go first.

"Ok..." he says looking at us like we are prey, and he is a predator. A very sexy predator at that- did I really just think that? what is wrong with me-

"Liam!"

"Sorry what?" I ask confused as to why they are calling me.

"Truth or dare LiLi" harry laughs.

"Ummm... Dare...?" I say cautiously, regretting my choice as soon as I see the face he makes.

"I dare you to play the rest of the game naked."

I gasp and blush a bit and say, "Is this just your way of trying to see me naked?" he blushes and laughs saying, "you wish LiLi."

"I will take everything off, but my underwear. This is a public beach, and I don't want to get in trouble." I say as I start to strip, until I'm only in underwear.

Harry stares at me a bit, but looks away quickly.

The game continues on, our dares and (sometimes) truths becoming more silly, stupid, and extreme. Finally it came down to the last dare, and it was in my hands.

"Louis, Truth or dare." I smirk at Niall still situated on Louis' lap. He gives me a questioning and worried look.

"Dare. Obviously" Louis says.

I wInk at Niall when no one is looking, and when the words leave my mouth, Nialls eyes widen.

Niall PoV.

"I dare you to kiss Niall." Louis blushes and looks at me. I turn around slowly on Louis' lap, so I'm straddling him, my legs on either side of him hanging off the back of the chair.

I hesitate to lean forward, and before I do, Liam's voice can be heard "A real kiss. Not just a peck. A kiss"

As soon as he is done talking I feel Louis' soft, warm lips on mine. I feel sparks, I wonder if he feels them too. Louis places his hands on my thighs, and I lazily put my arms on his shoulders.

Our lips move in sync, but before the magical kiss can get heated, Harry clears his throat. I pull away, an obvious blush on my face, a matching one on Louis' beautiful face too.

"It's getting late. I think we should go home." He says again, getting up. I get off of Louis, and Wait for Liam.

Harry and Louis get into the car first, slipping into the back seat.

I walk a little slower, with Liam and ask, "why would you do that?"

"your welcome" he says before sitting in the front seat, myself in the passenger seat.

On the ride home I make eye contact with Louis through the mirror. He smiles at me, and I smile back.

-at the flat, in Niall's room-

I sat down on my bed, and think about that kiss. Does he like me? No. But there was so much passion in that kiss... Maybe... Maybe he does-

*Knock Knock*

"yeah" I saw expecting Liam, but instead seeing Louis walk into my room, and sit down right infront of me.

"Niall, about earlier..."

I sigh knowing what he wants to say. "yeah. It was just a dare, and it was all a joke-"

"No Niall-"

"Forget it ever happened-" I say again, my heart breaking a little at the thought of the kiss meaning nothing to him.

"Just listen-"

"There were no sparks, and you didn't feel a thin-" I get cut off by something on my lips. Something soft, and sweet. The same thing thing (or person should I say) that makes my heart beat faster. The same thing makes me feel sparks. The same thing that i made contact with about 1 hour ago.

Louis. Louis' lips to be exact.

Louis is kissing me, and the only thing i can do, i kiss him back.

A/N:

Word count:
1977

How was the chapter? Did you guys like it? Hate it? any suggestions?

What are you thoughts on Harry's weird behavior?

Liam's little schemes?

Niall getting jealous?

Don't forget to
comment
vote
and share with friends!

Have fun ready!

- Laylania xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275 29 5
where Louis and Harry are best friend but Louis has alcohol problems. What happen when they fall in love and Louis promise Harry to stop to drink? wi...
1.7K 66 24
DON'T READ! IT'S BAD. JUST A WARNING..... How it starts: A dream relationship? Literally. She dreams about a boy, a boy she doesn't know. And every...
404K 15.5K 62
harry doesn't know what to expect when louis moves into the apartment beside his, but he definitely didn't expect hallway kisses and mysterious packa...
168K 3.4K 47
The days of the One Direction are coming to an end and the hiatus was made. Louis if forced to sign up a contract which takes Harry away from him. Th...